Chronicles of a HuCow Ch. 03

Story Info
Another Of Molly's slurping adventures with her uncle.
4.8k words
4.36
11.7k
11
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2023
Created 09/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
585 Followers

Ray was excited about tonight to say the least. He was so glad that his wife Rita decided to go away with her women's church group to a conference. She would be gone the entire weekend. It should be a very interesting poker game tonight, and he'd made sure to invite three of his most loyal and trusted friends, guys that he knew wouldn't go blabbing their mouth. They were also single and he knew Trey Watson 55, Jack Sprat 61 were a set of guys who bore the same fetish as he did when it came to breast milk. And they all knew Molly very well not in a sexual way but as admirers.

The plan was in motion now and he'd spent the morning cleaning up his man cave downstairs. He stocked the fridge with beer and had even rewired the Coors light that hung above the mini bar. Then he hired a babysitter to sit for Molly so she would be able to come over. Eighteen year old Tiffany Banks works as a waitress at his diner and she loved children especially infants. Molly knew and trusted the girl so there would be no problems there.

The only hiccup it seemed was with purchasing the Barbie Vett for Molly. The dealership. Bobbie Marcus owned the dealership and he was wanting a mint for the old sixty eight Stingray. Eleven grand was a bit much to pay for the old car but after a few hours of haggling over the phone car was finally his...well Molly's that is. So Ray paid for the car and had it delivered to the trailer for Molly. Every little redneck Barbie needs her own Corvette, right?

He didn't mind taking care of his niece as long as she took care of his needs as well. Heck he'd almost put his dick in her sweet little pussy the other night but then Darla cock blocked him. The little brat. So he came home and fucked Rita instead, a poor substitute since all his wife wants to do is just lay there like a wet rag. She didn't even suck his dick anymore. He bet Molly would suck cock. He smiled at that thought.

Ray told Molly to come by an hour early so She could get things set up, his dick being one of those things. He chuckled to himself.

The door bell rang, Molly was here. He hurried upstairs and answered the door and Molly threw herself in his arms and planted a kiss on his cheek before he could even get the front door closed. "Molly calm the fuck down!" he opened the curtains and peered out, left and then right, making sure no one saw her kiss him. Even though she was his niece neighbors could talk. Rita hated Molly all because she got pregnant in high school. Thankfully no one was out and about. He sighed in relief.

"Oh Ray I just love my Corvette." she put her arms around his neck and hugged him.

"Well I'm glad you like it darling." he grabbed her ass and pulled her to him and this time he kissed her full on the mouth, shoving his tongue into her warm mouth.

Molly pulled away in shock.

"That's how you kiss a sugar daddy." he winked.

Molly smiled, "So now I guess I'm your sugar baby and we're sugar dating huh?" she started giggling.

"What's so funny, girl?"

"I don't think we have that type of relationship. I thought I was your HuCow and not some sleazy sugar baby."

Ray laughed and popped her on the ass, "I'm the one supporting you right?"

Molly hung her head and then nodded.

Ray lifted her chin to meet her eyes, "You'll be anything I want you to be and right now you're both. Do you understand?"

Molly turned her head.

He popped her ass again but this time even harder causing her to yelp. "I asked you a question, Molly!"

"Yes I understand, Daddy."

"That's my girl." Ray laughed and he took her hand and led her into the den. He sat down in his large red leather wing back chair. His favorite chair. His throne as Rita calls it. "Now get out of those clothes." he ordered.

Molly didn't hesitate she began undressing. Ray was acting like an asshole and she didn't understand why. In fact he was treating he like he owned her. She unbuttoned her tight red blouse and took it off and dropped it on the hardwood floor at her feet. She was wearing one of her white nursing bras, she slipped it off as well. Ray smiled and licked his lips at the site of her milk filled tits. She smiled back at him she couldn't stay mad at Ray especially when he was looking at her like this.

She unfastened the snap that held her skirt up and let the garment fall about her feet. She was wearing her pink "Hello Kitty" thong and she thumbed them down as well and now stood before Ray naked and unashamed.

Ray nodded and stood up and it was quite evident that he had a bit of a tent going on inside his gym pants now and he knew Molly could see it too, but he didn't care. He took his tee shirt off and tossed it aside then he thumbed his gym pants down and sat back down in his chair. His cock was sticking straight up for his niece to see, all lean and long like and Molly's blue eyes were focused longingly on it. Then suddenly she looked away seemingly ashamed. She looks back at him and then bends over and begins picking up her clothes.

"Molly? What's wrong?"

"Aunt Rita. That's what's wrong! I can't do this anymore Ray."

Molly started for the door but Ray was up in a flash grabbing her by the shoulders from behind to stop her. "Calm down, Molly."

"No Uncle Ray. I want have sex with you!"

Ray turned her around to face him. Her eyes were filled with tears. "I don't want to have sex with you Molly." he lied but only to keep her from walking away.

"You don't?"

Ray pushed a lock of her blond hair from around her eyes, "No sweetie."

"Then why are you hard?"

Ray almost laughed at the innocent comment, "Because you're so beautiful, Molly and I can't help it. I'm a man for goodness sake!"

Molly looked down, "But you're still hard Uncle."

Ray laughs and thrusts his hips back and forth making his cock bounce up and down.

Molly suddenly giggles.

"Can you help me?" he asks looking at her with innocent puppy dog eyes.

"Uncle? I...I don't know?"

"Please Molly, I'm in a bad way here, honey. Just put your hand on it and... you know."

"Jerk you off?" she asked stupidly.

"Yes and I'm sure you've done it before, right?"

"Yes but..."

"It's not sex for fuck sake!" Ray snapped. "Come on Molly I'm in a bad way here, help me."

Molly looked at him skeptically and then slowly reached down and placed her small hand around his cock. "Like this?" she asks and begins stroking him.

"Oh Fuck yesss... just like that." Ray groaned.

"You're so hard uncle. Wow!" she giggled.

Ray pushed her hand away and he pushed her more than led her back into the den but this time they sat down on the sofa. He spread his legs and Molly started jerking his cock again. Her fucking hand felt so soft and smooth on his rock hard cock. He couldn't even remember being this hard and so fast too.

Molly brushed back her long blond hair with her free hand and watched her uncles expressions as she jerked him off. She loved the intense look on his face, his eyes closed and his stomach muscles fluttering as she pumps him. His cock feels like a fleshy piece of steel in her hand. Yes she'd certainly jerked off a few men in her time and he was right it wasn't sex...but then again it was. Gosh why she's getting so hung up over this, her aunt Rita was a bitch.

Her uncle's cock looked so perfect in her hand, like it was meant to be. Her mouth begins to water, because she wants to suck it, taste his pre cum fuck it who was she kidding, she wanted to taste it all. This was such an exciting temptation for her, one that made her pussy wet.

She suddenly felt Ray's hand touch her thigh. He wanted to play too, but if she...oh fuck it. She relaxed her thighs and he pushed his hand between her legs and touched her most sacred spot. She nearly gasped as he slipped two fingers inside her. He moved them in and out of sopping wet pussy, churning and turning them. Ray was working her expertly but then he had the age and the experience. Oh gawd! She opened her legs wider, now giving him unhindered access.

Ray leaned in and kissed Molly and she actually responded by pushing her tongue into his mouth. He was really getting her worked up. In fact her pussy was juicing nicely, oozing into the palm of his hand. She wouldn't need much more coaxing before he would be fucking her young pussy. He lowered his head level with her big milk swollen tits and he flicked his tongue against the tip of her right nipple and a bit of milk trickled out. Molly leaned into to touch his mouth with her nipple but he pulled his lips away as to tease her some. She wanted her tits sucked, they were probably hurting her. But the problem with that was he wanted his dick sucked.

She lifted her right breast, "Please uncle suck my breasts." she begged.

Oh Ray wanted to do just that. He wanted to drink of her warm sweet milk.

"You first, Baby." He said and withdrew his fingers from her snatch and brought them up to her lips.

Ray was such a bastard! Molly stopped jerking his cock and she opened her mouth and he pushed his wet digits inside. She thought she might gag but she didn't in fact it/she tasted pleasant. A bit sweet yet pungent aroma yet salty and acidic like a man's cum. She suddenly found herself licking and sucking his fingers until she could taste herself no more.

Ray pushed his lips to hers and shoved his fat tongue into her mouth his hands were on her breasts now squeezing and roughly pinching her sore nipples. Her milk sprayed forth everywhere. Slowly she laid back and let him do as he wished and he did just that. He sucked her tits greedily until he had his feel of the warm substance and he would have sucked her dry if it hadn't been for the knock at his door.

Molly gave Ray a panicked look and she pushed him off of her.

Ray stood up and started dressing, "Relax it's probably just one of the guys."

Molly started to dress.

"Stop that!" he slapped her on the ass and she yelped.

"But..."

"You're going to be serving us in the nude, Remember? So why get dressed at all. Just go to the bedroom and take a shower."

She quickly nodded and started down the hall but he grabbed her arm and turned her around.

"Put your hair up in pig tails and use some of your aunt's makeup." he swatted her ass again and winked.

Molly turned and hurried to do as he said. Ray smiled at the two hand prints on her ass. Rita never let him spank her ass.

Ray walked to the door and opened it to find Trey and Jack standing there. "You guys are early." he said and stepped aside to let them in.

Trey clapped him on the back, "Is Molly here?"

Ray nodded, "She is here but she's taking a shower right now."

Jack shook his head, "Damn I can't wait to see that body of hers."

"Oh I have to tell you, Troy Boy is not gonna be able to make it tonight."

Ray shrugged, "Oh well his loss, right?" He led the guys to the Man Cave.

Molly could hear the guys laugh as they talked. She recognized the voices it was Trey and Jack. She knew both men very well they had been friends with her daddy.

She shook her head and stepped into the shower. The hot water felt good on her sore body, Ray could be so rough. She looked back at her bottom at the two hand prints. Geez!

She made the shower pretty quick and stepped out and stepped out. She toweled off and dried her hair with her aunt's pink hair dryer. Her Aunt's side of the his and her sink was covered in expensive perfumes. Molly picked up a fancy pink bottle titled "Rose Prick" She'd heard of the perfume before. This wasn't the cheap shit, like her mother wears. This was made by Tom Ford and it was expensive. She felt a little naughty spritzing herself with her Aunt's perfume but goodness it smelled so divine! She would have to use a Rays credit card to buy a bottle of this stuff! she giggled to herself.

Molly went through the Master bedroom touching handling all her aunt Rita's pretty things. The things that Ray purchased for her through the years. She felt like she was invading her aunt's life and in truth she was. But if her aunt Rita was handling things in the bedroom the way her man needed her to then Molly wouldn't be here right now. Molly smiled and laid down on the massive King sized bed canopy bed. She imagines herself being Rita lying here while Ray made love to her. She would please him in anyway her wanted. She'd wanted that from her baby daddy Earl but he was just too young and selfish and all he wanted was sex, sex, and sex! But then she couldn't have a life with a drug addict right? She didn't even know he did drugs and apparently sold them too, which is what got him killed.

Her cell phone dinged and she picked it up to find a text from her uncle Ray. The text read, "Hurry girl, we're waiting for yeah!"

She didn't bother texting back, she wouldn't be a disappointment to her uncle like his wife Rita was. She got up and walked to her Aunt's closet and took a pair of her black three inch Stilettos from the shoe rack. They were Jimmy Choos again very expensive. Then she threw on her aunt's short black kimono and put it on as well but left it untied.

There were butterflies in her belly as she made her way to the man cave.

All eyes went to the stairs when they heard the basement door open. Ray swallowed hard as he listened to the clicking of heels on the steps. First he sees the black stilettos, then the beautiful legs, the robe and then Molly's sweet young face. She looked sexy as fuck!

Molly gave them a cutesy little wave, "Hi guys."

All three men were speechless.

Molly giggled and walked over and hugged Ray then she stood up and looked down at Trey and Jack, "So who's winning?" she smiled.

"We all are." Jack smirked.

Molly slipped the robe off and draped it over Jacks head and that seemed to cut the sexual tension in the room and they all started laughing. She strutted over to the bar and keenly aware of the fact that she was nude, she bent over to retrieve three long neck beers from the fridge. She could feel the men's eyes on her ass she did so.

Molly stood the beers on a carry tray and walked them back to the table handy Ray his beer first.

He smiled up at her, "Thank you baby girl." A hand suddenly touched her ass and gave it a gentle squeeze. She looked back to find that it was Jack's hand. She turned pulling away from his grip and laid his beer down in front of him. Then she walked around the table and put the last beer down in front of Trey. She noticed his cool green eyes taking in the sight of her breasts. She deduced that he was a milk junkie as well. He slid the beer away and shook his head, "Non for me please."

Ray chortled, "I take it that it's not your choice of drink, Trey?

"You know it's not." he said and winked at Molly.

Molly pursed her lips and turned red, she knew exactly what Trey meant. The three men started laughing which made her blush even more. Molly was enjoying the attention from the older men and oddly enough it began to turn her on.

"Lidia sure has raised a fine looking daughter in you, girl." Jack commented.

"Yeah it make me wonder what she would think to find you standing here in front of three dirty old men. All naked and sexy as fuck." Trey added.

"I don't care what my mother thinks about me. She didn't mind kicking her pregnant daughter to the curve, now did she Uncle Ray?"

Ray shook his head, "It didn't bother her a bit. In fact she still goes to church on Sundays."

They all laughed at that one, but the comment kinda hurt Molly, seeing that her mother's life continues as normal without a care in this world about her or her grandchild...which she still hasn't seen.

Trey reached around her waist and pulled her into his lap. Molly didn't try to stand up. She'd sat in Trey's lap before, but back then she had been a girl not a full grown woman and naked. But still she didn't try to get up in fact she put her arm over his shoulder and leaned against him. "So why did Lidia kick you out darling?" He asked reaching up and tossing one of her pigtails.

"She kicked me out because I got pregnant and that I would not terminate my baby."

Trey frowned and shook his head.

"That two faced bitch!" Jack exclaimed slamming his palm on the table.

Molly shot him a surprised look!

"Do you know your, Mom was the biggest whore in our high school class in 1981?"

That was news to Molly since her mother always walked around with this heir of purity about her.

Ray laughed and nodded his head in agreement, "It's true the day she turned eighteen she became a damned slut. I stopped trying to protect her reputation when I walked into science class and found her under Mr. Chapman's desk, giving him a blow job.

Jack busted out laughing, "I was wondering how she passed that asshole's class."

Molly's mouth dropped and then she giggled putting a hand to her mouth.

"Easy dude that's my sister you're talking about...ah fuck it who am I kidding she's a whore." he said and busted out laughing himself.

"And she's still a whore!" Trey said.

"Geez guys I don't know what to say, this is all news to me." Molly said.

"I'm just saying that it's funny how some people can point their fingers at other people, when they themselves have done the same thing." Jack said. "We have all been young and dumb and full of cum, right?"

Molly laughed aloud at that statement.

"And your still full of cum you dumb fuck!" Trey laughed. "Just because we're older doesn't mean we don't want to bust a nut now and again."

"Oh my gawd, you guys." Molly giggled.

"And what are you laughing about." Trey tickled her stomach and she started giggling away, so much that she tinkled on his lap. Molly stood up mortified.

"Hey it's okay darling." Trey said standing up.

Molly looked down at the little pee stain on Trey's thigh, she put her hands over her face and began to cry.

Trey stood up and took her in his arms, "Calm down, Molly. It's not the fucking end of the world, girl." he patted her back.

"Fuck I had a woman piss on me one time. It ain't nothing, in fact I rather enjoyed it." Jack said and he didn't seem to be joking about it either.

Molly lowered her hands and looked at him, "You did?"

"Yes and it was freaking awesome, Molly. So stop feeling so embarrassed."

"Are we gonna play cards or not?" Ray broke in. Trey turn her loose and sit down for fuck sake."

It appeared to Molly that uncle Ray was getting a bit perturbed.

Trey kissed her forehead and walked back over and sat down in his chair.

"Do you know how to play Texas Hold'em, Molly?" Jack asked.

Molly shook her head. "I only know how to play Black Jack 21. Earl taught me. Oh and high card and low card."

Trey laughed, "I say we all play milk the cow."

Molly looked at him confused, "Is that like...Go Fish?"

The guys started laughing again.

Ray shook his head, "No baby girl it's not a card game."

"Then what are you guys talking about? I've never heard of a game called Milk the...?" Molly stopped when it suddenly dawned on her what they were talking about. "Oh goodness!" she put a hand to her mouth. Then she giggled, "You guys are nuts."

"Yeah nut for that titty milk." Jack said giving her a serious look.

Trey turned around and looked at her, "What do you say you come over here and crawl up on this table and let us milk you like a cow."

Molly looked at them and shook her head, "It sounds degrading when you refer to me as a cow."

"You're my fucking HuCow right?"

"Uncle...?"

"Ah get over it, you let me drink from you tits a couple of nights ago. So what's the difference now?" Ray smiled then he gathered up each of the men's winnings and he pooled the money together and counted it. "There's four hundred and twenty two dollars right here girl and it's all yours if you let us milk you. SO what do you say?"

Molly didn't say a word nor did she have to think about it either. She walked over and climbed up on the table and laid down on her back.

BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
585 Followers
12