Chronicles of a Shared Wife Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the flow of semen recedes so does my boyfriends hard on. While he's shrinking I take him out my mouth and clean up, squeezing the shaft with my hand the last drops out then licking them up as they emerge...all under the watchful gaze of John.

John cannot resist taking another photo...snap.

"Fuck me...you look so good." He says while snapping multiple photos.

After cleaning I look up to see a very red faced Ted still breathing hard. Putting his spent cock neatly away after playfully kissing the head, I can't help but notice the profound effect I've had upon our elderly friend. My slight concern echoed by John's next words, "You alright mate?" His light hearted comment containing a degree of seriousness for Ted is panting and I can see his hands are trembling.

He manages a quick, "Yeah." Between shallow rapid breaths then, while looking at me adds, "Bloody hell love...that was...wow...sorry... I'm a bit dizzy." This being accompanied by a reassuring little chuckle.

Leaning in I kiss him tenderly on the lips then suggest he has a minute to calm down. And while he does...John has something for me to do. It appears that witnessing what I've just done to our friend has produced an urgent need.

"Here pip?.. jump up front will ya...quick while there's nobody about...I can't be walking around with this thing all bloody day."

Understanding immediately what's required I dutifully get out, leaving Ted catching his breath in the back and go to join John up front. Once seated next to him I'm presented with my second ripe hard on of the morning. John simply unzipping his trousers fly and pushing it out, well...what's a girl to do?

And so off I go again, lowering my head this time to hubby's lap.

What with John's highly aroused state he doesn't last long, perhaps only a minute. Half way through I hear the sound of shuffling from my side and realise that Ted, having recovered somewhat, is sitting up and peering between the seats at us. Although I can't see him as my head is buried in John's crotch, it's so very arousing to know that he's watching.

Just then John speaks up, his words directed to Ted in trembling tone and interrupted by the occasional gasp as I bob my head in his lap, "Look at her...she's ours Ted...yours now...as well as mine...look at her...she'll do anything you want...ours...our little slut...aren't you?...slut?"

This last 'slut' is voiced louder and overemphasized.

With my mouth full of hard cock and not wanting to let go my reply is by way of a muffled moan, "mmm." He knows how I love being talked to and about, like a cheap tart and as result of my heightened arousal I open up on John and give him everything I've got, bobbing faster...sucking harder.

And as he gets ready to spill I can't help but wonder what Ted must be thinking about my hubby's dominant behaviour. He's never seen us interacting like this before, another first for the new guy.

However, I don't have time to ponder this as a moment later John shoots in my mouth...and a second heavy load of the morning is eagerly consumed.

Swallowing it down quickly I hear just audible above my husbands heavy breathing and hushed expletives, Ted's quiet voice as he looks on, "Oh my god."

It would appear our friend is just as aroused while watching as he is with being watched...good...I like that.

John really has gotten himself worked up watching us and he takes longer to drain than Ted.

Eventually however, with his cock cleaned and tucked away I'm able to raise my head and sit back in the seat for a moment, taking a drink from a bottle of water we keep in the glove box, I need a rinse after swallowing so much spunk.

Whilst drinking and relaxing I listen to John chatting with Ted... about me.

He's discussing me like I'm property again, much to my delight.

After commenting on my oral technique John confirms to Ted that he can take me back to our house and have 'some more fun' going on to say that he'd love to join us however they are very short staffed at work and he can't get out of it but will be thinking about what he will be doing with me.

And so, with a firm handshake for Ted and slow sensual kiss for me John informs us he'll have to get going.

As I'm exiting the car with Ted, John suddenly calls my boyfriend back inside where they exchange a brief conversation and with the door half closed and their hushed tone I can't hear what they say...I'm intrigued.

Ted is soon back out and with the car door closed we wave as John drives off, leaving us as with the previous morning, once again alone and me with a burning question. Walking side by side across to Ted's car I ask him what John said but he just smiles shyly, blushes, and informs that he'll tell me later...interesting.

And that's not the only thing that I find interesting.

Because it's at this moment as I'm walking with Ted, fighting the urge to hold his hand and looking up at him with admiration, that I suddenly realise something profound.

It's been there all the time I've known him, hidden in plain sight.

The fatherly impression that I find so attractive and arousing...

I know now, as I gaze up at him where I've felt it before, or rather...when.

I've previously used the word fatherly to describe my feelings for Ted. Associating a father figure with desire does not in this case imply that I have a thing for my father, as I certainly do not.

I did however have a 'thing' for my uncle when younger, he was my first crush...a much older father figure I admired.

And I suddenly make the connection between my first crush and Ted... everything snaps into place.

Now I'm not saying that Ted looks like my uncle but it's how he makes me feel. The warm loving way he looks at me, how he makes me feel safe and protected while I'm with him, his wisdom and experience...it's all the same.

This exciting realisation hits me hard and I wander the remaining distance back to Ted's car in a kind of gleeful shock.

Once seated inside and on our way Ted notices a change in me, partly due to the fact I'm turned in my seat gazing at him, "What?" He asks, beginning to turn red at my focused attention. I just smile lovingly at him before replying, "Nothing...I'll tell you later."

With my emotions now coming back under control I ask Ted to reveal what John said to him back in the car earlier.

There's more blushing and some reluctance but I do eventually get it out of him.

Apparently John has asked him to make a special phone call to his voicemail and this time he wants Ted to do it on his own phone, waiting for a moment when he has me 'panting' to use my hubby's word.

"I see." Is my reply to Ted's embarrassing confession. Despite what we've just done he is still visibly anxious revealing such sordid information to me...so sweet.

I could go further and tease him but I don't, instead adding that I'm very much looking forward to getting back home and enjoying his company.

And that is precisely how things work out. As soon as we're safely behind closed and locked doors I whisk my boyfriend upstairs to the bedroom where, after lots of rushed passionate kissing I'm undressed, laid back on our bed and treated to a prolonged and thorough oral session.

Both my private orifices are explored, Ted is certainly not shy when it comes to giving a lick.

And after satisfying me in this way he has me missionary, my favourite. There's lots of kissing and eye contact. Like before, he takes his time...such stamina.

Sex with Ted is so much more than just the physical act, it has a deeper meaning. He's very tender and tactile and seems to instinctively know exactly how I want to be pleased, we are in perfect harmony.

And it's during this long and fulfilling period, while he's buried deep within me, our naked bodies pressed tightly together, that early dark fantasies of my uncle begin to resurface...flooding my mind with the most sordid imagery.

The association between him and Ted bringing an exciting new dimension, and enriching the experience.

I wander from my uncle to Ted...and back again, it's as though I'm having them both at the same time.

Becoming lost in a stormy sea of powerful emotions and the utmost pleasure, brings me into the midst of an almighty mind blowing orgasm, drenching my elderly lover with a huge gush.

Afterwards I'm dizzy, weak and panting. Ted, very pleased with himself as he is, realises I need a rest and pulls out, rolling off me and laying by my side.

I lay panting for a while, bathed in sweat and conscious of Ted laid on his side facing me...watching.

Presently his voice, "Oh god...I love it when you do that...I can really feel you...I'm soaked."

After 'soaked' he gives a little chuckle, turning to glance at him I can't help but make a comment about the huge grin plastered all over his face.

My words are spoken quickly through heavy breath as I begin to calm down, "Look at you...smug git...grin... a mile wide."

It's light hearted and said with a grin of my own and a playful elbow nudge in Ted's side.

He chuckles some more then goes on to mention Charlie missing out and how he must be nuts for passing up some time spent with me.

"He's always been the same you know?...never allows himself to go off the straight and narrow...bit if a stick in the mud really...I mean...nobody's gunna know."

Having calmed down a little more, what I say to this is perhaps a bit blunt but sometimes my curiosity overrides social etiquette, "Charlie will know."

Looking back at Ted I see recognition in his eyes and a second later realisation, "Ah...you erm...you..."

"Yep." I cut him off before continuing, "Sorry I didn't mean to listen in...I was just coming out the ladies and...well...you two were just there."

Ted's realisation quickly turns to discomfort and he screws his face up in resignation while briefly closing his eyes.

"Oh no." He groans, "I'm sorry Pippa...you know?...about the heads or tails thing?...you must think I'm awful."

To my surprise, rather than being concerned about the content of his private conversation Ted is more worried about a vulgar comment he made regarding me.

Reassuring him I confirm that I'm ok with that kind of talk and very much enjoy guys discussing me in this way, then ask an important question, "So...I heard that you've done this er....kind of thing before?"

Ted visibly relaxes as he gives in without a fight to my curiosity, "Well...I suppose it doesn't matter between us...I might as well tell you."

And at that, what starts out as a bit of mid session banter develops into a more in depth and very revealing conversation about Ted's past private life.

He reveals that a long time ago, shortly after being married to Mary, he had an affair with his friend's wife.

They had actually dated before he started going out with Mary, but had drifted apart. Then years later as friends, the old feelings resurfaced.

"There was a strong attraction between us that we honestly tried to ignore...but...our efforts didn't work." He tells me, reflecting on long distant emotional memories.

The affair, he tells me, was very passionate and lasted almost a year. But ultimately, fate was not kind to all parties involved.

A friend of the hubby witnessed Ted and her together in a brief but very revealing embrace one time after a secret liaison, and he told the husband what he'd seen.

"There was a close-knit group of us friends...we all used to go out together...Charlie and Beth too."

Ted doesn't tell me her name or the name of her hubby his friend, and I didn't ask, I got a strong impression it would be too painful for him.

Anyway this friend of hubby unbeknown to Ted, had revealed what he'd seen to the husband and it all came to a head one late friday afternoon as Ted finished his shift at work.

"I was in the pub after work...we all did it back then...after fridays shift ended it was straight to our local."

Ted tells me he was playing darts with another pal when the hubby of his secret love came into the bar.

"I knew straight away you know?...that look in his eyes...such hatred...the game was up...he came right to me and punched me full out...I went down hard...I remember him stood over me yelling get up!...get up!...he was swearing a lot...the pub went silent everybody focused on us...well...I got back up and faced him...my nose was broken blood pouring out...then...he laid into me...it was painful...very public...very embarrassing...oh yeah I could have stopped him...I could...but I didn't."

Ted says that although he could have fought back he didn't because he felt that it was justified, going on he clarifies.

"By that I don't mean for betraying my friend...I mean what I'd done to my wife Mary...I felt that I deserved a good hiding for what I'd done to her."

After it was all out in the open Ted's world fell apart. "Thank god there were no kids to worry about." He tells me.

As newlyweds children were yet to come. His ex friend and his wife were immediately divorced, while Ted and Mary went through a trial separation that lasted several months but eventually Mary came around and forgave him, took him back.

It was a long time before they were back to their old selves, trust once broken, takes a long time to heal.

After telling me about this first affair I press him to go further, again my curiosity overriding any discomfort on Ted's part. I know that I'm his latest 'bit on the side' but who was before me?

Ted begins relating something that happened to him eleven years ago when he was 57.

This drama too, involved a friend. However this time it was perhaps more personal as it involved the friend's relative, his granddaughter no less.

Ted certainly doesn't do things by halves, I'm discovering. Although in this case he wasn't seeking out something special, it came to him.

"Her name is Vicky." Ted tells me, "And at the time she was just nineteen...yep...I know." He grins at my wide eyed expression of surprise.

Continuing, "A right bloody cradle snatcher aren't I?...but it wasn't like that...she came onto me."

Ted begins relating the story of his second affair. This one being more of a 'physical' relationship rather than any real emotion being involved, it was, as he openly explains mainly about the sex.

It turns out that Vicky was at the time, learning to drive. She had her own car bought and paid for by daddy.

Listening to Ted explain the situation I got the impression Vicky was a spoilt brat who got everything she wanted handed to her on a plate, this notion being reinforced by Ted's description of her being very manipulative and able to wrap men around her little finger.

"So normally Joe her grandad would sit in on her lessons and supervise...but he was having medical issues with his hip at the time and found it painful to get in and out the car... so he asked me if I could take her for a few lessons." Ted tells me.

The family were quite close with him and Mary, had been for years so it was not strange or awkward for them to make such a request.

Anyway, the first few lessons went without much fuss, all eyes on the road...mostly. However Ted did notice that she would occasionally give him the 'look' and also some light hearted flirting was there, on her part.

He explains, "She had a boyfriend at the time...but he was a sap...meek and mild you know?...and she knew it."

Ted describes finding Vicky very attractive, long dark hair, dark eyes and as he puts it a 'cracking figure' being quite voluptuous.

Anyway, one time when they were out on a night driving lesson Ted noticed that towards the end instead of heading for home Vicky took a different way, leading away from town and out into the countryside...

"It was so subtle and we were chatting happily together...I didn't notice at first...then when I realised I asked what she was doing?...you know?...where are we going?"

He tells me that she wouldn't say, just replying with....'you'll see'.

"We got further down these country roads...until even I didn't know where we were."

Eventually the car comes to a stop as Vicky parks up down a narrow lonely lane. It's pitch dark and after the engine dies, deathly silent.

But not for long. Vicky begins speaking, initially thanking Ted for sitting in with her on the lesson but things quickly take a much more personal direction as the randy young lady reveals that when Joe was having problems with his hip, she pestered her grandad to ask Ted specifically for help with the lessons, because she wanted to get him alone...as she'd had her eye on him for some time.

"So...you can imagine how it was for me..." Ted continues the story while gently playing with my hair.

"...there I am parked up down a country lane at night...sat next to a beautiful horny teenager who's coming onto me real strong...I was 57 for gods sake...what was I supposed to do!"

What Ted did was to give in to his natural urges, and what started out as passionate kissing, groping on the front seats...ended up on the backseat.

Apparently this Vicky, despite her tender years was experienced and very, very eager.

"She was like something possessed...dug her nails in...made a right racket...someone could have heard...or been watching...another car...anything...but honestly?...I didn't care."

Afterwards they got cleaned up and made themselves presentable for taking the car back to Vicky's parents house, where her mum Margaret was waiting to ask how the lesson had gone.

And this is where the little tart excelled...lying.

Ted stood and watched in amazement as Vicky 'butter wouldn't melt' went into detail for her mum about how well she'd done and how she was really getting the hang of it.

In fact there were a few crafty comments which had a dual meaning, one for mum and an entirely different one for Ted.

It appeared that not only was Vicky a very good liar but also enjoyed doing it. All innocent smiles for mum while dropping careful innuendo to Ted during their conversation.

Meanwhile, for Ted things weren't quite so easy.

"I was blushing..." He explains, grinning at the embarrassing memory.

"...could feel my face burning...and I could hardly look Maggie in the eye."

After saying their goodbyes Ted got back in his own car and drove home, in a daze. He couldn't believe what had just happened.

With the unexpected passion of the night now over, dust settling, he drove home wracked with guilt. After all they had been through those many years ago he had gone and done it again, betrayed his loving wife Mary.

"I beat myself up about that one I can tell you...I just felt so dreadful." Ted confides with genuine meaning.

However, here was a man now torn in two between his desire for the wild young Vicky...and loyalty to his wife.

Having been the scarlet woman in similar situations myself several times, I knew there could only be one outcome.

What had happened between Ted and Vicky that night certainly wasn't a one off tango, she'd had a taste and wanted more, much more.

That very night the text messages from Ted's scarlet woman began, a portent of things to come, for this would be a wild ride indeed.

She drove him to distraction with provocative words, teased, sent explicit photos of herself. She was truly reveling in her control of this...easy prey.

An much older sex starved man.

Their next sordid encounter took place in a friend's flat, a nurse.

An understanding loyal friend who allowed the two lovers use of her pad.

Anyway, the things she did to him make my own antics with the opposite sex look tame.

However, although their affair was wild and intense, it was short lived. The vibrant young lass soon growing tired of old Ted and wanting to explore elsewhere.

He knew deep down that it wouldn't last long and this was probably just as well, Ted was struggling with his conscience despite the immense amount of pleasure and excitement Vicky provided.