Chronicles of Penninah Ch. 01

Story Info
I fuck the Kenyan I met at Anushka's gangbang contest.
5.7k words
4.36
12.7k
15
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an offshoot from a chapter in my Indian Sex Club Chp 16. It can be read and enjoyed as a stand-alone story, but background character depth will be found by reading the Indian sex Club stories Chp 14, 15 and 16.

Peninah had noticed the missed call that I had sent to her phone while she and the ships cook Onkwani were fucking the Indian woman Anushka. They won and claimed the $5000 prize from the competition I had organized to find which Kenyan sailor could make the middle-aged Indian woman cum the greatest number of times. She had phoned back and after some meaningful small talk, well at least she remembered who I was after a minute or so, I had accepted a personal tour from the Chief Petty Officer of the largest ship in the Kenyan navy: the 280-foot long P3124 Jasiri. The flagship and pride of the Kenyan navy was in Melbourne for 2 weeks before heading to the South Pacific Ocean for joint USA Australia and smaller nation war simulation games. Like a lot of the smaller vessels, she was temporarily based in Melbourne's Westernport Bay while the large warcraft like the 1,100-foot US Navy Carrier Gerald R Ford were too big and therefore were based in Sydney Harbour.

There wasn't much to see on the claustrophobic sized warship and I must admit most of my sightseeing was directed at the full arse of the 35-year-old woman as it was threatening to burst the seams of the white trousers stretched over it and her thighs. But we seemed to connect, and the conversation was natural and flowed and lasted longer than the tour. It was time to go so I played my big card. "You are from Kenya. You must like coffee. How about I buy you one?"

She rolled her wide round eyes and laughed. "Can't you come up with anything less corny? You sound like a 14-year-old asking out someone for the first time."

But it worked and the waitress came to take our order and I was about to say my normal order of a cappuccino. It's my normal order as they all taste the same to me and I know every coffee shop has it. Peninah cut me off. Looking directly at me and not the waitress, she sensuously licked her full lips she said, "Today, for the first time he will try a long strong black and I will have a flat white with extra cream because I that's what I want."

We did the usual Melbourne city sights: the Eureka Tower's 88th floor extending Skydeck which is the highest public viewing platform in Southern Hemisphere at 984 ft with the tower itself is the world's tallest residential structure, a walk along the Yarra River, The Shrine. To be truthful there is not much in Melbourne as most things to see or do are an hour or more away. After lunch in the Vietnamese shopping strip in Richmond and a quick tour of my offices there, another coffee in the Italian dominated Lygon Street, Carlton we ended up in the luxury old style Windsor Hotel.

Well, you could have knocked me down with a feather. I had expected the day to consist of a bit of monosyllabic conversation, then me dazzling her with my sophistication and flashing of presumed wealth. A bit like European nations dealing with American natives really in the early days of discovery. A quick fuck, then never to be seen again. Wham, bam, thank you, ma'am. But I found she was intelligent and articulate. Far more so than our current average University undergraduate. It was a welcome surprise to me as most of my conversations with women for the past years were in my adequate but basic Vietnamese or their limited English, or recently the inane chatter of sing-song Indian spoken English. On top of that we had a connection; we were interested in the same topics and appeared to have similar views on most subjects. Stupid as it sounds it existed; the same quirky humour, the way a conversation somehow segued to a different yet to us connected point.

Taking a closer look at her, and even though she was in uniform, I found my earlier disparaging thoughts fading somewhat. True, she was not eye-catching like a slim, fine-featured, fashion-conscious. Vietnamese. In fact, she was in her mid-thirties, chocolate coloured, small titted, and had a rounded belly with a measurement probably equal to or bigger than her bust, and was big arsed. Compared to the Indians she was not as soft or flabby, and her hair was shorter and wirier than theirs, but if I matched her to our most recent refugees, the South Sudanese, there were big differences. Even though they were near neighbours in East Africa, the Sudanese after 30 or 40 were skinny-legged, with camel humped arses with either no tits or flopping soft pendulous jugs and round thick-lipped plain faces.

The more I thought the more realized it was her face that captured my attention. The shape, the sensuous lips drew me in. Then there were her eyes; intelligent and alive and they hypnotized me. Finally, it struck me. What made her attractive was that she knew she was a woman. The Vietnamese, by comparison, were acting, dressing up and playing the part expected of them. There were going through the motions of being a 'sexy woman.' She was real.

It was enough for me to use the move. Frank Costanza, George's father in Seinfield had his move: 'the shortstop' where he braked suddenly, put out his arm to protect his passenger and got a feel. Mine was 'the street'. About to cross a street I would see a car approaching. Regardless of the fact that, even if it was a formula 1 racing car approaching, there was no danger of it reaching us I would put my arm around the woman protectively then leave it there.

Peninah had no qualms accepting 'the street' and for most of the day, I had my arm around the Chief Petty Officer. As we walked and visited the sites I found out about the hard life she had lived. She told me what she had suffered: the poverty of her upbringing near Lake Victoria, what she had to forgo in her struggle for education culminating in success at University, her betrayal by her already married fiancé and resultant kidnap and prolonged gangbang rape by a Sudanese gang, the loss of her good Government job due to the Kikuyu hatred of her tribe the Luo, how she has to gain her authority on the ship by outfucking the sailors. And now that after this trip she would be out of the Navy as the Kikuyu had gained the power necessary to purge their rivals from this area of government jobs. I would have given up at the first stage back in West Kenya.

She had mentioned her father was close to the powerful Kenyan Luo political leader Jaramogi Oginga and that she had been born in Japan as her father was at that time a member of the embassy, established in 1979 in Tokyo. My mind is different. It is a database of useless trivial facts. Ask me how to fix a car and I will tell you to take it to a mechanic, but I can tell you the first automobile was made in Mannheim in 1885 by Karl Benz. Not much help if you need me to help get your car working. I heard her say she was born in Japan and my brain went click, click, click and spat out: 'Rule 2. Contestants must be of 25% Asian heritage or born in an Asian country. See appendix C for Asian countries'. It came from the official rules of the All Asian Sexfight Champion Competition and meant that technically Peninah, a black Kenyan, could compete in the event.

Not a bad memory you say as those rules to an obscure competition were written in 1990. But then again, the rules were written by me. In1988 when, on one Uni holiday in Singapore with my best Friend at Melbourne Uni, Four (short for "Four Eyes" as he was a bespectacled Chinese from Singapore), I thought up the idea. After two Sunday visits to the shopping malls where the servants gathered on their Sunday off we had the "All Asia 1988 Sexfight Championship" competitors and some TV rights sold cheaply to a free to air TV station in Italy where anything is broadcast late at night. Four and I had registered the Concept, name and other names that included Asia and sexfight. We were the owners of the Asian sexfight circuit. Sounded good but we actually had lured by the money we offered, 11 Filipina, 9 Indonesian, 4 Vietnamese, 2 Thai and 5 Malay servants all based in Singapore plus Four's girlfriend whom he was trying to dump. The advertising said an All Asia field of 32 who had devoted their lives to being champion.!. Hahaha ..... All but one were hired servants living in a 4 km radius of each other.

On the day 30 of the 32 turned up at the hotel room so we rushed across to the large restaurant opposite to try to get 2 waitresses (unfortunately higher priced than the servants) as they finished the lunch shift to make the field of 32 we needed for the knockout competition. We got one but then the owner heard and to our amazement entered herself. But the event itself was real. Two Filipinas were disqualified for cat fighting during their sexfight, and after a long quarter-final, one Filipina gave her defeated sister the Filipina fist fuck, fisting her arse and cunt as the defeated sister ate her. Again, to our surprise, the last entrant the 37-year-old Singapore Restaurant owner Ong Wee Soo was the victor.

And then it happened. A Japanese tourist in Italy saw a repeat at 3am in the morning. A Vietnamese ex boat refugee, now Singapore Beauty Salon owner heard from her servant, one of the contestants. Ong Wee Soo proudly displayed her cup and Victory photos from all her fights in the event especially her final victory over Thu Nguyen, a Vietnamese servant. We started getting enquiries, mainly from rich Singaporeans who had visited the Restaurant. Six months later we ran the 2nd Championships which saw a knockout system to challenge the titleholder Ong Wee Soo. A fresh and rested Ong Wee Soo easily defeated a tired, drained wealthy Singaporean 45-year-old in a very one-sided disappointing final and she added both more photos to her wall and her idea of the concept of Victory rights as she fucked the Singaporean socialite in front of her friends in her restaurant that night.

I went back to the original format for the 3rd Event six months later where we had more than 32 entrants and only needed to hire 11 servants on a Sunday excursion to make a field of 64, necessary for a working knockout system. This was notable for the winner, a 37-year-old Vietnamese servant Lien Tran beating her employer, a 42-year-old Singaporean Chinese married to a surgeon in the final and showering her in the traditional Vietnamese Piss ceremony. A fluid non settled, and dare I say manipulated draw, enabled this dream final. It was rumoured and later proved correct she took the woman nonstop for 24 hours in every room of the mansion they shared as owner and servant, finishing in the woman's bedroom before an astonished and appreciative surgeon and then finished her sex marathon with him in front of the wife whom she replaced after a messy divorce, thus expanding on Ong Wee Soo's victory rights and establishing the now formalized 24 hour period Victory ownership.

Within 3 more years, it was a genuine All Asia sexfight Championship with entrants paying to enter and the rules as we now know them. Some interesting facts. The inaugural winner Ong Wee Soo became the first woman to compete in 20 straight Competitions and in fact won 2 more times in 1973 and then in 2000 aged 49. Then in 2004 the so-called "Javanese Princess" Nurina Raemawasti, who had been the first Muslim to win the title 14 years earlier at the age of 39 and held the longest consecutive run of 16 years in the top 10, was 53 years old gained the last position: seed 32 in the main draw, She then took the no 1 seed in round 1, 10th seed in the second round, 4th seed in the semis and 2nd seed, a 22-year-old Thai, who was striving to be the youngest winner ever in the final and won.

After the 5th year and 10th championship, I had a successful, though still underground, niche product and then we received an offer from some individuals in Bangkok that we couldn't refuse. Actually, there were more generous than I thought when Four and I were summoned (yes that's the right word) by 6 black-suited,white-shirted, thin black tied, complete with dark sunglasses individuals to a one-way meeting about the future of the event.

Four used his share to start his business career and is now a wealthy Singaporean enjoying their low taxes. Me, to quote George Best, soccer's first superstar, "I spent 90% of my money on women and drink. The rest I wasted". But I did end up with a gold pass to any future contest. The latest development was a flood of entries from the new rich in China especially from Shanghai and a determination by the Japanese to dominate sexfighting as they did catfighting. This was challenging the imbalance of the Vietnamese and to a lesser extent, Singaporean numbers in the ranked 128. While there had always been Victory rights of 24 hours, ceremonies like the Filipina fist fuck, Vietnamese piss, and Singaporean humiliation fuck where the winner fucked the loser in front of her friends in non-competition fights, now the Thai's celebrated with an anal dildoing and the Japanese had their Kin Tama (golden balls) where the winner was eaten while up to 20 men took the loser as she ate the winner.

By the time we reached the Windsor Hotel and made the booking, I can tell you I was nervous imagining Peninah comparing my corvette sized equipment against the battleship sized tackle of the Kenyans that she was used to.

"Do you like?" she questioned proffering her body as she lay on the bed in the bridal suite. The only difference between the bridal suite and their others was the price.

You can never go wrong praising a woman, so I was off to good start with my replies and I saw she was watching my eyes which were fastened on her nipples. Her tits were a smallish 32B but her nipples were very dark and even unaroused they were thick and wide, about half the diameter of her 50 cent sized areola, but she was fingering them and their length was blowing my mind as they became fully erect. She opened her legs and proudly proffered her cunt for my inspection. Just the way I liked them. A visible mound with defined outer lips and proper long inner lips. Hers was darker than the surrounding skin and her both of her pink inner fuck tube and large clit hood and clit peeking out from it were permanently visible.

I continued. "Christ those nipples."

"Yeah," she said moaning and teasing them, "longer and thicker than Asians and Indians." It's a funny thing. Despite their small build, most Asian women have disproportionately large nipples. I put it down to evolution from having large families.

"And I love those long cunt lips. If you were my woman you would have multiple cunt lip rings. And the size of the clit. Any woman would want one that big."

She nodded her agreement opening her cunt to its widest.

"How old are you," I asked to try and change the subject?

"What do you think," she replied.? "Tell me truthfully."

I'm a fool, but not that big a fool. "28 or 29," I proffered.

"No, I'm 35."

"Impossible, I don't believe it." I played the game watching her luxuriate in praise.

"And here is something better than Asian or Indian woman can do."

She knelt in front of me and slowly unbuttoned my trousers so that my prick hung out. She licked my balls and up the shaft to the cock head and kissed it. I was brick hard in a second, and she held my cock in one hand and checked it out, commenting how it was just made for sucking. She dropped to her knees, inhaled my cock and she had the most awesome mouth I had ever encountered. She was the definitely the best cock sucker that my prick ever had the pleasure of being sucked by.

She did magical things to my prick with her mouth, her tongue was all over my cock while she was sucking on it and it didn't take very long before I was ready to blow my load. She grabbed my arse with both hands, told me to give it to her and clamped her mouth down on my prick to make sure I came in her mouth. My cock had never swelled up to the size before, I put my head back, moaned and groaned as I shot my load of hot cum into her mouth. She never flinched, just kept her mouth glued to my cock as she swallowed every drop of my load and licked my cock afterwards to make sure she got it all.

She stood back up, asked, "Is that better than an Asian or the Indian can do?"

I reassured her she was the best and she got on top of me and said, "That was the just to start. I want to fuck."

I managed to get my breath back and replied, "Give me a few minutes; I'm not as young as I used to be."

She said, "We'll see about that." She put her mouth on my spent cock, extended her tongue to fully clean my cum and her saliva off it. She ran her tongue along her lips and then proceeded to suck me back to life. She had the whole thing down her throat, and for a minute I thought she was going to swallow my whole cock. God, she was gifted, and with the bonus of watching her finger her box, my dick was standing at attention, roughly about 15 minutes after I had cum in her mouth. This was new territory for me. I hadn't been able to do that since I was a teenager

She wanted it in her, but I was still nervous thinking of those Kenyan fuck machines with their 10-inch cocks I had seen in action fucking Anushka to win the prize money so I decided to play for time and go down on her, and try to give her an orgasm with my tongue. I began tongue fucking her, sticking it in and burying my face in her snatch as much as possible. She really got into it, pulling the back of my head into her as I slid my tongue in and out of her perfect pussy. I kept my attention on her long pussy lips, waiting for the right time to concentrate on her swollen clit. Peninah had the perfect slit; smelled great, and her sparse wiry curly cunt hair didn't get in the way. Her huge clit was twitching, quivering, waiting, so I started to lick it slightly.

Peninah started to breathe faster, begging me to suck harder, "Lick me harder, use that tongue, lick me and suck me harder, dammit, I'm so fucking turned on. Eat my pussy - it's yours. Suck my huge clit Ohhhhhhhhh Ohhhhhhhhh Ohhhhhhhhh!"

She went from talking to moaning when I stuck my finger up her arsehole, squirting pussy juice like she was a fountain, moaning the whole time.

"Ooh! Oh, Greg--eat me--oh, eat me! Please--do some more--oh God-oh my god--my clit is splitting wide open! Oh, ahh--Greg! My pussy--"

Peninah came again and again as I continued to suck and pleasure on her swollen throbbing monster of a clit. Finally, out of breath, she managed to wail, "Now! I want you to fuck the hell out of me... do it now nowwwwwwww."

My cock was at full attention, so I was more than ready. I was excited. I had seeped a little pre-cum. I made her bend over on the bed doggy style for me which had the advantage of her not seeing my size which I was still self-conscious about. Her cunt hole was wide open, and I shoved my prick up it in one swift motion. She was extremely wet from her orgasms, so my cock slid right in. Her pussy felt wonderful.. tight yet slippery...soft yet muscled.

I had her by the hips doggy style with my cock buried to the hilt in her pussy and she groaned, "Oh baby, fuck me, fuck me hard, come in my cunt baby, cum in my cunt."

I bounced my arse around so that my cock did the same in her pussy and was reaching around and rubbing that clit at the same time. She screamed so loud as she came, if somebody heard her, they would have thought she was being killed, then she started yelling,

"Harder baby, harder, harder."

So, I grabbed her hips imprisoning her and slammed my meat in and out of her pussy. Her hips began to move with more urgency. Each stroke brought a little whimper of exertion as she put more vigour into the rotations of her hips. A damp glow of perspiration bathed her nakedness.

"I want to drown your nuts in my juice and smother your prick in the depths of my cunt," she moaned in a voice thick with desire as she rolled onto her back and directed my cock's re-entry.

12