Chrysalis of Kirsten Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The artist had made a glass table from a female mannequin torso with arms replaced with legs and bright red lights replaced the nipples. He had two female torsos that had been cut in half and the upper torso joined in the middle standing vertically.

The artist was a guy dressed in a black turtle neck and tweed jacket with patches on the elbows. He had on a black beret and he wore 50's style black rimmed glasses. To top this all off, a goatee! He looked like a Beatnik defrosted for this occasion! I glanced at Sophie and rolled my eyes. He walked over to us.

"Hi, my name is Robert. What do you think about these pieces?" he asked.

"Well, an interesting perspective on society and humanity. " I answered.

He started blathering on about his unique insight on man while he kept glancing at my legs and ass. I have to admit it was a bit flattering! He tried to weasel a phone number out of me. He wanted to go out for coffee.

I could just imagine what kind of place that would be: some place out of a Jack Kerouac novel with people reading nonsensical poetry and snapping their fingers. I excused myself saying that I had other exhibits to look at. Sophie was in tow and we both tried hard not to laugh!

I became acutely aware of how men were undressing me with their eyes and women were giving me the stink eye. I was in a whole new world. Julie caught up with us around 7 o'clock and wondered how we were doing. She had someone that she wanted me to meet.

We walked over to the other side of the gallery and she introduced me to Greg. Greg was about 6'5" and obviously a weightlifter. He wore a crew cut. He kind of looked like a younger version of the actor/body builder Sven-Ole Thorsen, except more handsome. I could see that he had well defined muscles through his sports coat. His biceps were the size of my thighs!

He looked at me and my knees became weak! His aura projected power and confidence. I felt like a moth to a flame. He was incredibly attractive and scary at the same time!

"Julie says you're up from LA. How long are you going to stay? He asked with a look that went to my soul.

"I'm going to be staying for a while. I'm looking at the Academy of Art. I like living here." I replied in my best female voice.

"I live in the Richmond district. I have an eclectic collection of art. I just purchased a number of grave rubbings that you might enjoy." he said with a penetrating look.

I knew that he knew I was a man but he wasn't letting on. It was pretty obvious he liked CD's. We chatted for a few more minutes and he asked for my number. I couldn't say no.

Julie noticed how much more relaxed I was and saw that I was actually enjoying myself. She said that no one figured me for a CD. I guess it was a point of pride.

We left around 9 o'clock and went home. Sophie slept over that night which she did quite often. I was no threat and it was more like a slumber party. As I drifted off to sleep, Greg was on my mind.

The gallery experience was a watershed moment. I knew I could live 24/7 as a woman. I don't know if I just didn't care what other people thought or if other people didn't care either. Probably a combination of both. After all, this was San Francisco and this city was open to all sorts of lifestyles.

Julie and I had a long conversation about my new 'self' and what she thought about 'her' being around all the time. She was just fine with it. She made things easy for me.

Some of my other CD friends were all but disowned by their families. I was now out of school and looking for something to do with my time.

I started helping Julie with the gallery a couple days a week. I set up appointments, did clerical work, etc. I also hired on part time at the Elegant Lady as a salesperson. I liked helping others find their image and I did get a 15% discount on everything. My wardrobe kept growing. I had all sorts of casual dresses, skirts tops, shoes etc.

The gallery didn't open until mid-afternoon and Julie often had time to talk. I asked her what she would think if Steven went away for a while and Kirsten came to live with her. She wanted me to be happy and she really liked Kirsten. Steven was subdued and wanted to disappear into the background. Kirsten was gregarious, affectionate, funny and basically everything Steven was not! Steven was just not someone I wanted to be anymore.

Julie came up with a story that Steve moved to LA for school and I would be staying with her. My circle of friends had shrunk down to Sophie, Sandy, Georgie and Jeff. Georgie and I drifted apart. He got into gay politics and had a radical edge I didn't like. He thought it was great that I was out as a CD, but wasn't turned on by it.

I had met Jeff through some friends and he loved fucking me as a CD. He had kind of a Dom edge. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed giving away control. Greg had appeared at the gallery on and off for about 6 months.

One Friday we chatted at my desk. I admit I was flirting with him. I also noticed a number of subtleties in his demeanor when I did certain things. A couple of times when I put a cigarette in my mouth and let it dangle from my lips as a reached for my lighter, he would squirm. I knew that squirm was him trying to hide his erection.

I guess being male and having a smoking fetish made me aware of all the signs. The same with touching up my lipstick. I needed to file that away for future reference.

There were aspects of his demeanor that really attracted me. For such a big man, he was very graceful. Certain ways he moved really got my juices flowing and he knew it! Whatever that 'thing' was that surrounded him, I was still really drawn to it, it magnetized me.

12