Church Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With those words the crack spread wide open. Yes, he wanted to do me but now it was just a questions of logistics. Well, if he was worried about having sex in church, he certainly didn't know me very well!

*****************

"Let's go in here," I suggested, pointing to one of the darkened classrooms.

As I expected, he didn't argue but instead followed me in silently, as if it were some sort of dream. The room was dim, just the dim glow from the parking lot lights outside allowed us to see anything at all. I noticed he shut the door behind him... good sign!

"I can't believe this...," he mumbled as he just stood there, his hands back in his pockets as if he was afraid if he let them loose they might start doing something on their own.

I moved up close to him until we were just an inch or so apart.

"Tell me Dan... does Cathy like to suck your dick?"

It was the most blatant question I'd asked so far and it seemed to catch him off guard.

"No, she never has," he stammered, "She says it's dirty and only whores do it."

"Well Dan, I like to suck cock... does that mean I'm a whore?"

"Oh no, I didn't mean THAT!" he came back quickly, his voice a confusion of doubt yet I could detect a trace of lust beginning to emerge.

"Did you know I liked to suck cock Dan?"

His expression was enough to make me almost laugh out loud. Something told me my reputation had preceded me somewhat yet at the same time he obviously didn't want to sound like he thought I was a "bad" girl - which he probably did anyway.

"Ummmmm, I didn't know," was all he could finally get out.

"Would you like me to suck your cock Dan?"

"Ummmmm..."

"All you have to do is ask you know."

It was the moment of truth for Dan. After all these years of dreaming about such a situation as this (although I doubted he had ever dreamed of exactly THIS set of circumstances) the opportunity was upon him. Did he cross the line or not? So far nothing more had been done that buttoning two buttons wouldn't resolve. Even if we were caught in here now it would be embarrassing (at least for him), but nothing criminal.

"Well Dan?"

I wasn't about to let him keep thinking about it TOO long. The element of surprise was working in my favor up until now but soon the voice of reason would regain control and it would be all over. It was a race against time and so I kept pushing, hoping to get to the finish line before the clock ran out.

"You really want to... you really want to give me a BJ?"

"No Dan, I would LOVE to give you a BJ!"

"Oh shit then.. do it."

Before he could change his mind, I had my hands on his belt before the last syllable had faded away. Fortunately, it as an easy one and soon I had it undone along with his pants and zipper. I opened them apart and saw he had his white jockey short underwear on underneath. The bulge beneath them was unmistakable - there was little doubt that Dan's DICK was ready, even if the rest of him still wasn't quite so sure. Pulling his elastic waist band out, I saw the head of his cock peaking up like a snake in a hole, waiting for me to release it from its prison. A quick tug down and it flopped out over his underwear.

"Mmmmmmm, you have a nice dick Dan," I murmured, looking up at him and our eyes met as I grabbed the shaft of his cock with my hand and just held it for a moment.

Then, without any more fanfare, I took the head of his cock in my mouth and let my tongue run around the smooth know and under the ledge that encircled it.

"Oh god... that feels incredible," he sighed and I could feel his dick practically jumping in my mouth. It was crazy to have a guy this old with three kids and know I was giving him his first blow job!

I pulled his pants and underwear down to his ankle, giving me easier access to his crotch. Damn, talk about a hairy guy! Not only was his crotch a damn forest of pubic hair, it extended down his legs and up his stomach as well. He was like some sort of black bear!

I cupped his balls with one hand while I took more of him in my mouth with the other until finally I had all of him in my mouth, Not that it anything for me to brag about - his dick was a little smaller than average but it was hard like a steel pipe with a slight curve upwards such that when he stood upright it pointed up to the ceiling like a rocket ready to blast off at any second. Then, licking the side of his shaft from top to bottom, I let my tongue work on his for a while, which he obviously enjoyed.

"Oh my god... I can't believe this!" he must have muttered a hundred times if he did once.

It was nice to have a guy be so appreciative of a BJ. Heck, I didn't even have to do anything too fancy with him - he was more than happy with just the classic head bob with a little bit of a twist as I raised my head up from his crotch. No doubt he would cum pretty quick and for a moment I weighed the odds of him being able to cum again quickly at his age. He was right at the breakpoint where guys started to really lose their resilience. Dan could easily be a one-time guy, at least so far as one evening went.

I considered asking him if he wanted to fuck me but then I didn't want to go through the whole routine I'd just done in order for him to let me suck his dick. Instead, I chose the classic approach, the one thing no guy can resist when I ask him...

Rising up to my feet, still fully clothed, I held onto his dick like it was leash and stood up on my toes to whisper in his ear, "I want you to fuck me Dan."

He seemed started at that but then what did he think we were going to do? Sucking his dick was nice but it wasn't even technically adultery as it wasn't sex. Noooooo, if he was going to cheat on his wife with me that meant he had to fuck me - in some position somewhere.

He looked at me wide-eyed, his breathing shallow and his face flushed as I held onto his dick and squeezed it gently.

"Don't you want to fuck me Dan?"

Well, I'd like to see him say no to that! Actually, I wouldn't but it's just a saying. Here he was, in a darkened Sunday School room with his pants around his ankles and the hands of a girl ten years younger than him wrapped around his cock, still wet from having just been in her mouth. For the first time in his life he felt a girl's mouth around his cock and now here she was, offering herself to him for the ultimate prize.

"May the Lord forgive me for saying this but yes... yes I do," he was barely able to get out. It was good enough for me!

We didn't have a lot of time as sooner or later someone was going to wonder where we were. This was going to be a case of him fucking me in one position and getting off pretty fast. That wasn't so bad in that as horny as he was now, he probably wouldn't be able to last very long, let alone swapping positions all around. I pulled my jeans down below my knees, revealing to him that there was nothing between me and them. His eyes widened as he stared at my bare pussy.

"Do you like it?" I purred, rubbing myself slowly for him with one hand as I grabbed his dick again with my other.

Damn, he was so hard I was afraid he might burst!

"You can touch it of you want."

He didn't seem sure at first but then the temptation was too great for him and he reached out and just cupped my crotch at first, as if he wasn't sure what to do.

"Ever feel a shaved pussy before Dan?"

He shook his head, not saying a word as he started to work up more courage to begin exploring me with his fingers. I felt one trying to push its way into me gingerly.

"It's OK Dan, you can put it in me."

I leaned back against a chair which thrust my hips forward, making it easier for him to reach under my crotch and push his finger into me. If he wasn't so old I would have thought it was like a teenage boy feeling his first pussy. It was sort of cute but time was running short and I wanted something besides his finger in me - something thicker and stiffer.

"Wouldn't you rather put you dick in me Dan?" I whispered in a low voice, trying to be as sultry as possible, "I want you to fuck me Dan... I want your dick in me now."

With us both standing up he seemed unsure of how to proceed so I turned around and leaned forward, suing the chair back for support again as I spread my legs apart of pushed my butt up and out.

"You can fuck me from behind, OK?"

Looking over my shoulder at Dan, he was holding his dick but not exactly rushing to put it in me as I had asked. Then it dawned on me...

"Have you ever done it this way before?"

He shook his head and mumbled so I barely heard him, "Noooooo, Cathy only wants to do it one way."

He didn't say WHICH was but I assumed it was missionary. Hey, nothing wrong with that. In fact, I loved to be fucked that way when a man was about to cum so we could kiss and I could look into his eyes as he released himself inside of me. It also made me feel more feminine and secure to be under him as he came, sort of like submitting myself to him I guess.

"Well, here's your chance to do something different," I responded, not mentioning that he would also be doing SOMEONE different as well. It was hard to believe that he had never had sex with anyone but his wife - EVER. I couldn't even imagine being with only one guy!

I could feel Dan's dick rubbing against my butt and then down between my legs as he tried to get it into position. Using one hand to hold myself up, I reached between my legs with the other and took the head of his dick between two fingers and rubbed it against me so it slipped between my pussy lips and up against my pussy hole. All it needed now was for Dan to push but he just held himself there. Was he feeling a little guilty now, maybe having second thought? Well, we hadn't come this far to stop now!

"It's OK Dan, you can do it... you know this is what you want, what you've always wanted."

He stood behind me for a few more seconds, one hand on each of my bare hips with his cock pushing up against my pussy, hard enough to holds it in place but not quite enough to slip inside of me. I wiggled my ass a little, trying to help him in me and it seemed to be working as I felt the tip of his cock push just a little into me and the his head seemed to just pop into me on its own.

"That's it Dan, you can do it... push it all the way in me...I want all of you in me Dan."

"Oh god...," he groaned as I felt his grip on my hips tighten and then the wonderful feel of his dick as he pushed it into me.

Whether he was groaning because he felt good or because he couldn't believe what he was doing, I don't know and at that po9int I didn't care. All I knew was how good it felt to have his adulterous cock filling me up, feeling so incredibly good as he pushed it deeper and deer until finally I felt all that hair around the base of his dick against my smooth bare ass.

"Holy smoke, you're so tight... and so wet," he moaned as he started to do what comes natural - stroking himself in and out of me slowly.

His hands had moved from my hips and were now massaging my ass, one on each cheek now as he played with my butt as he fucked me.

"Your dick feels so good in me Dan... Mmmmmmm, I love it in me."

I wasn't embellishing anything - his cock DID feel good in me and now I was using my free hand to play with my clit. He reached around me with his right hand and cupped my boob through my blouse, then reaching under it from the top as with it unbuttoned and me bending over as I was it was hanging plenty low enough for him to easily feel me up. He pinched my nipple between his fingers and it made my entire boob tingle.

As Dan continued to fuck me, a steady rhythm now as he pumped away from behind me, I was rubbing myself faster, trying to make myself cum before he did. I thought about his wife, just down the hall doing who knows what, totally clueless that her husband's cock was inside another girl's pussy for the first time. In a way, I almost wished she would suddenly come in and see him, to see the lust in his eyes and the groans he was making as he pumped his dick in and out of my tight pussy.

It was the idea of seeing her face as she realized what her husband was doing that did it for me. Sure I loved his dick in me, I loved the way he was squeezing my boobs, and I really loved the way my fingers were stimulating my clit; but it was the thought of Cathy seeing all this that sent me over the edge and made me cum. The thought of her realizing how much more her husband loved fucking me than her. The thought of her seeing him fuck me from behind, something he had never done with her. I wanted her to see him cum in me, to mate me and give me the sperm that was rightfully hers but which she didn't deserve.

"I'm cumming Dan... Oh god you're making me cum!"

Well, it didn't hurt to build up his ego along the way so why mention what REALLY was making me cum? Besides, his dick WAS a major factor as I felt my orgasm surge through me, causing my pussy to clamp down on his cock like I was having a contraction. Apparently that was all he needed as I felt him change his rhythm and push himself all the way in me and start to cum in me, each burst of cum at the end of a smaller thrust that pushed him even deeper in me at just the right moment. Mmmmmmm, it made my orgasm even better to feel the gentle warmth of his cum in me and then fade away, only to be followed by yet another.

As soon as he finished I stood up, causing his dick to pull out of me and I quickly turned and bent me knees so I could get his cum-covered cock in my mouth. Mmmmmmm, it tasted so good when it was coated with our cum. His cum dominated but I could also taste myself on him. Reaching down, I scooped up the cum that was dripping now from my pussy and put it to my mouth, looking up so he could see me licking it off my fingers. He just stared at me the entire time, as if he couldn't come up with the words to describe how he was feeling at that moment.

Standing up, I licked another finger covered with cum as I grinned naughtily at him.

"Does Cathy like to suck you after you fuck her?"

Dan was still panting from his exertions but he managed to shake his head and answer, "Noooooo, she would never do that."

Sheesh, and women wonder why their men aren't satisfied with sex? No blowjobs, missionary only, no after-fuck sucking... sounded like it wasn't all that much fun.

Now that he had cum, it was like whatever hold I had over him was broken and the realization of what we had done suddenly dawned on him. His face looked pale and he started to stutter and stammer as he pulled his underwear and pants back up and tucked in his shirt. Meanwhile, I looked around for something to clean myself off so it would look like I wet my jeans when I pulled them back up.

"Do you have a handkerchief Dan?"

He automatically reached in his pocket and handed me one. I don't think, though, he realized what I wanted it for as his eyes widened when he say me put it between my legs and wipe the mess off me that he had left behind. When I was done I folded it so the cum was inside and handed it back to him.

"Thanks so much. Here you... a souvenir."

He took it but didn't seem to know what to do with it as I pulled my jeans up and buttoned my blouse. He looked around as if hunting for a garbage can but then seemed to think better of it and finally just pushed it down into his pocket again. Something told me that this was one handkerchief that wasn't going to make it to the laundry pile!

"That felt good Dan... did you like fucking me?"

"Ummmmm yes... what have I done?"

"It's OK Dan... you know it's what you wanted to do."

"Yeah but if Cathy ever finds out... she'll kill me... I'll lose everything... the kids... my job..."

"Well, I certainly won't tell her so how will she ever find out?"

"She'll know... somehow I know she'll just know."

I took his hand but he pulled back.

"OK, so I wanted it but that doesn't make it right... oh god.. now what am I going to do?"

I started for the door and turned, motioning for him to follow me.

"Well, I HOPE you'll remember this next time you're with her. Now we better get back before someone wonders where we went."

He caught up to me before we were in the hallway. Grabbing me by the shoulders, he turned me around so he could face me.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said all those thing. It WAS wonderful... and yes, it is something I'll never forget but Kelly... we can NEVER do this again... OK?"

I didn't bother telling him that it really didn't matter if he wanted to or not as we would never do it again anyway but it made it easier this way. My mission was accomplished. No matter what he might say now, when he was fucking me I knew he loved it - the penis never lies!

I let him go back first and then I followed a few minutes later, coming in from a different door so it wouldn't look like we had been together. I saw Dan talking to his daughter and smiled. I wonder if she could smell me on her daddy? He hadn't cleaned up and the scent of sex had to be overpowering. I thought about warning him to go to the restroom and washing off a little before he saw his wife. Dresden might not recognize the smell but I didn't think Cathy would miss it. Then again, the odds of him hugging Cathy and being as close to her like he was with his daughter right now we're probably pretty remote so I just let it go.

Dan never said a word to me the rest of the evening. In fact, he never came within a few feet of me. Still, before the night was over and he was putting on his coat to leave, he liked over at me and smiled briefly.

As I saw him walk out with his daughter, his wife a little behind, I wondered how he would feel tonight when he was in bed with Cathy. I think I had a pretty good idea!

THE END

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
Candi1980Candi1980over 6 years ago
Different View of Church

Oh my god! What an incredible sxy story. I'll never look at a sexy girl sitting next to her dad in church the same way again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well written story...

And you are such a naughty girl lol. When I get time I'm going to have to read more of your writing... and anaylize your nature ;) I want to know what makes you, you. Quite different.

~TheNight

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This has to be an EPIC

Great build up. I found it very exciting and tantalizing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
very erotic

The buildup of seduction, conquest and surrender. Eroticism at its best.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Sex with My Youth Pastor Church discipline can be naughty!in NonConsent/Reluctance
Car Ride with My Sister-In-Law Hot young sister-in-law sits on my lap during a car ride.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories