Church Girl: 1 Perfect Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary moaned as Mrs. Taylor's fingers grazed her pussy, "Yes, please."

"Tell me exactly what you want," Gloria instructed, before adding, "and use adult words."

As she felt her goddess's finger part her lips, she moaned, indeed wanting a heavenly finger inside her, "Please, ma'am, finger fuck my cunt... Did I say it right?"

"Yes, my pet. Just so." Gloria always believed in giving rewards for obedience, and she slid a finger inside the wanton girl and began pumping in and out.

Mary moaned, "Thank you."

Gloria fingered her for a minute, before suggesting, as Mary's moans were already increasing, "Let's 69."

"What is that?" Mary asked, feeling disappointed when the finger left.

"I eat your sweet cunt and you eat mine at the same time," Gloria explained, loving how innocent she was... how many eighteen year olds in the entire country didn't know what a 69 was?

"Oh, okay," Mary nodded excitedly. "That sounds great!"

Gloria got back on the bed, moved onto her side and buried her face in Mary's pussy even as she informed her pet, "We will be shaving this cunt."

"Yes, ma'am," Mary agreed, willing to agree to almost anything at the moment, as she buried her face in the pussy right in front of her.

And for twenty minutes, give or take, they licked each other.

Mary came three more times, her entire body finally completely spent.

Gloria came just once... but she knew the next load in the laundry would be the very soiled sheets two squirters had created from a lake of cum.

As Gloria got off the bed, she smiled as she looked down at the exhausted teen. She said, "This, my pet, is just the beginning of your training. I have not even begun to show you all the ways the Lord has given us to sexually satisfy each other."

"I think you broke me," Mary said, feeling unable to move.

Gloria laughed, thinking that was one of the truest sentences ever spoken, "Mary, your journey to sexual enlightenment will bring you pleasures you didn't know existed, and also bring you closer to the Lord's true intent."

"True intent?" Mary asked.

"Of course," Gloria nodded, "for you to discover all the pleasures he created so you can live a happy and enlightened life."

"Wow, that is all I want," Mary said, curious what else there could possibly be that would be better than this.

Gloria went and retrieved Mary's clothes and returned. "Again, I expect you in the garter-belt and stockings tomorrow at church."

"And no panties," Mary added.

"Good girl," Gloria smiled, as she handed the teen her clothes. "You're a quick learner."

"Thank you," Mary said, as she took her clothes and got dressed... even as a melancholy hit her that this enlightening, life-changing afternoon was over.

Gloria continued, "You're welcome. And don't worry, since you're a quick learner and so eager, I'm putting you on the accelerated track."

"Really?" Mary asked, excited, even though she didn't know what that meant.

As Gloria grabbed a robe, she nodded, "Oh yes, I want to train you to be a perfect servant of the Lord and of your goddess."

Mary nodded, "I can't wait."

Gloria grabbed a pencil and a piece of paper and ordered, "Write your email address and your cell number down, and I'll email or text you your first task in a couple of hours."

"Okay," Mary nodded, finishing getting dressed.

Gloria went to her purse and asked, "How many raffle tickets did you have left to sell?"

Mary smiled, "Oh I think I already won the lottery."

The end....

If you want to learn more about Mary's journey of self-discovery please let share your thoughts below...

Jasmine June 2017