Church Ladies Cunning Club Ch. 09 - Ojonya

Story Info
Simon, Melissa, and Janine compete to please a Jamaican lady.
4.9k words
4.78
1.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LargoKitt
LargoKitt
344 Followers

The Church Ladies' Cunning Club Ch. 6 - Ojonya

Simon wasn't really ready for Ojonya. He had expected a lively Caribbean lady, perhaps a bit on the heavy side, good at joking and kidding along the snooty white folks who visited her island; or perhaps a bouncy gal with classic curves and a 'no nonsense' attitude, or maybe some lonely widow who needed something unexpected to brighten her world.

But Ojonya was none of those. She looked like an African queen as she strode into Janine's cottage. She was tall, ducking her head so her colorful head-wrap and serious coil of 'dreads' would clear the low doorway; looking around at the furnishing with an air of having seen a lot better; fixing Simon with an almost deadly look, before handing her elegant royal blue cloak to Janine. She was magnificent -- polished ebony dark, with large flashing eyes over high cheekbones. A full mouth. Tall and slim, but with her womanly assets letting themselves be known. Magnificent legs.

"Hmmm." That was all she said.

They all sat and drank some of Janine's hot grog. Ojonya seemed to loosen up only a little, sitting straight up in her chair hardly smiling. Her accent was curious and they found out why. Only a decade earlier her family had moved from Nigeria to Kingston, Jamaica, partly to take over a failing business run by a relative, partly to avoid what she called 'some personal and political inconveniences' in the home country. Now she was visiting on the church exchange.

"I confess, I am a bit lonely." She stated quietly. "I have not found a gentleman yet who has lit my flame. Nor a lady. Ah, it is good to see that you are not shocked. But it is not a kind of friendship I feel free to exercise while I am here. I do have a reputation to maintain. Even on the island... well, people talk. And the friends I knew well at home in Gombe.... So that is finished. But I am a woman with certain... appetites and it seems perhaps they might be fed here, and none the wiser. Am I right?

Melissa answered her. "You are very right. And we are here to please you."

"I certainly hope so. As you might imagine, I do not have difficulty attracting... partners, some very striking and handsome people. So, seeing you, I hope this will not be a disappointment?"

"We strive to do our best." Janine enunciated like an advertising slogan.

That 'hmmm' again.

Ojonya looked Simon squarely in the eyes.

"I understand from these ladies and some vague rumors that you are capable of bringing a woman to a high state of feeling. I am curious about this. The men I have known have often been rather slipshod about this practice. The women, on the other hand..."

Here she fixed Melissa and then Janine with serious stares.

"...the women have been, how should we say, more intuitive about this. So, if you will indulge this foreign lady, I suggest a little contest, in which we will discover which practitioner of the oral arts has the superior technique. Can we agree on this?"

They all nodded to her over their toddies. It was clear who was in charge now. Still, Melissa spoke up.

"I think we can accommodate anything you might like. Should we suggest...?"

Ojonya put down her cup.

"No, no I have an idea how we might begin. I think we start with the two ladies. Janine, would you be so kind as to sit in the big arm chair. I will bend over you there and you may dandle and suck my breasts, if you please. Melissa, it would give me pleasure if you would kneel behind me. Simon, is it? Perhaps you could bring her a cushion or two. The correct height is important. Will you help me undress? And Janine, it is so nice that you have the fire in the fireplace. This climate is so raw. Shall we begin?"

As Ojonya disrobed it was clear that she could have worked as a model at any time in her life. Her back was magnificent, so straight, fine muscles rippling under her rich, dark skin. A high round ass you could almost set a teacup on, tapering into dancer's thighs and trim ankles. Her feet were elegant, the cream of her soles highlighting the dark chocolate. As she removed her silk blouse and delicate lacy bra her remarkable breasts spilled out; standing firmly in two long points crowned by dark nipples with just a slight ruddy tinge. Simon was jealous that Janine would be the first to taste these delectable lovelies.

Once Melissa was seated, Ojonya stalked over to the chair, firmly placed a hand on each arm so that her breasts hung in impressive cones. Shook them delightfully above Janine's waiting mouth; spread her legs and jutted her hips back at Melissa. A sprightly tuft of curly hair hung below a tidy groove. But an impressive clit was peeking out of it.

Ojonya waggled her ass.

"You see. It is very natural. No kaciyar mata for me. Nobody touch me chocho with anything but mouth or fingers or cocky. Cut the man who would have cut it. I was ready for him and the people who held me. That scene got ugly fast. This was one reason we left the country for Jamaica. Isn't this good good fine?"

Melissa was kneeling so close that she could indeed see, and touch, this jewel of Ojonya's.

"Ojonya, your pussy is positively elegant. I am so proud to be able to appreciate it. Look, Simon, isn't she gorgeous?"

Simon was in awe. Ojonya was like a walking sculpture of dark dark wood. But despite her dignity there was a sass about her. It was clear she knew what pleased her and had no trouble asking for it.

"Melissa, darlin,' please do me. However way you do. I will tell you right away if it is not what I need. Aright?"

Melissa, Simon knew, had her favorite ways to appreciate a vulva. She could get a woman cooing and twisting with delight. Her lips were firm and her tongue was talented.

She started sweetly.

She spent a lot of time on the tender flesh just around those dark lips; just planting warm, wet kisses all over them, and very very gradually working her way toward the tender bits even as they began to leak clear nectar. She put neither lips nor tongue on the dark pucker at the crest of those cheeks. First, because she was not partial to this part of the body and second, because she had not been asked.

Janine didn't want to waste time. She took Ojonya's beautiful full mouth in her own, sucking the thick lower lip in and biting it. No sweet kisses. This was a bit of a battle, meant to establish an understanding. But Ojonya was no one's bitch and she gave as good as she got; soon gobbling Janine's lips and tongue. But Janine was not to be daunted. She was hungry for those long cones with their tight nipples. She slid down until she was perfectly positioned below them and tucked a pillow behind her neck. Reaching up with her lips wide and tongue loose she sucked in one nipple until the whole breast completely filled her mouth. She swathed it in a circle with her hot tongue.

"Jeezam!"

Ojonya must have gotten the feeling nice and strong because her hips bucked back against Melissa's mouth.

But Melissa would not be rushed. With the tip of her tongue she delicately traced the outlines of Ojonya's plump under-lips. She did this many times while Janine did her best to eat one dark nipple cone and then the other. Melissa stiffened her tongue and ran it up and down Ojonya's tight slit, pushing in a little where she knew the honey pot was hidden, tickling apart the inner lips that just peeked out between the sculpted curve of the outer ones revealing the shell-pink slick valley. Ojonya's bud was just beginning to emerge from its black hood.

She was shifting from one leg to the other; circling her hips so that Melissa had to chase her pink target, Ojonya's pointed breasts dancing around Janine's hungry mouth. Was she growing impatient, or was she dancing to some inner music? Finally, she bent over and grabbed one of Janine's tits, sucking a tight nipple into her own mouth and arching her back so that all her sweet goodness was open, exposed, easy to get at.

"Aright, aright gal; get to it. Show me how you gonna take me to paradise."

Ojonya held both Janine's breasts in both hands and positively gobbled every inch of flesh she could get between her shining teeth and bright red lips. Janine screamed.

"Holy SHIT, woman!" Her hips surged upward and a dollop of liquid landed on Melissa's bosom.

Ojonya was humming and growling, shoving her soft bits back against Melissa's mouth, which was getting really sloppy and slick. While Ojonya squeezed boob flesh in her left hand, she let her right flutter all over Janine's body, which was beginning to seriously squirm. A hand disappeared between Janine's thighs and two slim, dark fingers easily plunged their way deep into Janine's wet business. Janine was beginning to groan in rhythmic bursts, her hips rocking against that churning hand.

Melissa had her face buried deep between Ojonya's thighs and she was not silent either. She was growling and talking unintelligible words into Ojonya's juicy cunt. The gist of the words was:

"Oh yes, oh yes. Give it to me. I want all of it. Come on you hungry bitch; give me all of this cunt. That's a good little girl. Let it go. Give it to me."

Simon was getting a hard-on. How could he not? Churning in front of him was this incredible machine of sexual passion. These women were lost in the feeling of it. Delightfully selfish. Each getting and giving pleasure as intently as she could. Melissa made mournful eyes at Simon even as her tongue tip was painting delicate circles around Ojonya's clit.

Out of the corner of her eye Ojonya caught him rubbing himself through his trousers. Even as Melissa kept on tickling her tender bits, and as she dug deep into Janine's furry damps, she smiled.

"Oh Simon, you left out? You get your turn. But right now you can help me get over by gettin' dat beauty out and play with him for little bit. Thassa good boy. Oh yes, that's a pretty pretty one and he's all ready to come to the pah-tee. Come hyere, here you take some a this..." And she slid her hand, most of which had been buried in Janine's cunt and wrapped it around Simon's dick, coating it nicely with woman honey.

"You stroke dat ting now boy. Lemme see it get nice and shiny. You stand right hyere where I can see it get real hard. Oh yes, that's right!"

This last was partly because his cock was right there above Janine's face where she could give it a quick lick if she wanted; but also because Melissa was getting down to the short strokes.

Ojonya's breath was coming in hard jerks now with small obscene grunts as her womb caught one spasm after another. It was a sexual chorus because Melissa was humming into Ojonya's hollow, making the tender lips vibrate and Janine couldn't help a deep whine as Ojonya's hand returned to churning. Even Simon himself was surprised to find himself growling as the urgency squeezed up into his balls.

Ojonya's legs were shaking. Her head tilted back from sucking hard at Janine's tit, eyes and mouth wide, fingers deep in Janine, stiffening with tension. As if in slow motion her left hand rose and wrapped around Simon's cock, so ready to explode. "Give it to me!" Her wide open mouth, scarlet lips smeared from sucking Melissa's tit, surrounded his cock and forcefully sucked it in deep. Her eyes, so wide, stared hungrily up at him, disappearing as in a trance. The full orgasm hit her.

"Ohhhhhh!"

She groaned; her tight fingers milking him and her lips pulling hard, her cheeks going concave as she sucked him deep. He felt the shudders rumbling up from her womb as she let go with a cry even as everything he had held back let go into her throat. Melissa's flushed and shiny face was getting wet. Below them, Janine's lithe body was heaving. Everyone was making noise.

Finally Ojonya had to take a breath; her mouth falling open and any of Simon's cream that she had not swallowed dripping from her loose lower lip and from his shiny purple cock tip onto Janine's red face.

Exhausted, they slumped on top of each other in the big chair; no one caring where legs, arms, tits, asses, cocks and pussies ended up. A strange bundle of human flesh.

Simon thought maybe they were done for the night. But after a time a chuckle came from Ojonya, wedged in next to Melissa, with Simon leaning on her on one side and Janine half in her lap on the other.

"Not bad for a first course. But we have a little competition to continue; and I for one, am just getting started. So maybe next we have... one by one, one by one, waves go dancin' in de sun... Simon, mebbe we let you sit this one out or mebbe help lil' bit. I think Janine can do the job now. Janine you jes stay in de chair. OK, folks give me some room here..."

Simon and Melissa vacated the chair. Janine, still slick from her orgasm, and coated with Simon's spunk, lay spread -eagle. Ojonya studied the chair and Janine and put a finger beside her mouth. "Hmm, front to back or back to front? I face the back and I can hold on the back and really get rockin' like I like to do.... On the other hand, facin' front I can have... yes, front it is. Now Janine, you comfy? Good. You stay just as you are, and I'm going to get on top. Got to tell you, girl, I can work a face, and your nose is gonna be all up me batty. That aright?"

Janine had a shit eating grin, "Anything to please a client."

"So then, here we go..."

Ojonya spread her legs and walked backward until each leg was over an arm of the chair and her moist pussy was poised over Janine's big mouth.

"Stick ya tongue way way out; there's a good girl. Oh, you got a nice one. Now, just take the tip and tickle me some. That's it, just lightly all around me pum pum. Don' be in a hurry. That's a sweet ting. Just get her all nice and wet. Up, down, side to side. Oh yes! Tickle my soft little coney. That's right. Oh yes.

But Janine was not one to wait around long. And she knew that once she got a hold on the pink thimble jutting out between Ojonya's slick dark-ruddy inner lips, she would call the shots. She waited just a bit until she could feel that Simon and Melissa each had a thick nipple deep in their mouths. Ojonya couldn't move much in this position, and with her legs over the arms of the chair she was delightfully open. Even in the murk, shaded by Ojonya's lovely body, Janine could see the delightful pink-coral inside Ojonya's beautiful pussy.

But Janine wasn't one to spend much time admiring the view. She opened her firm lips, readied the tip of her tongue to do some serious scrubbing, and clamped down on the clit, sucking it hard into her hot mouth.

"Kiss mi neck back!"

Ojonya's whole body flexed like a bow; and when Janine didn't let up, but rather went on sucking hard and scrubbing that tight nob with her firm tongue, Simon and Melissa had to hold on tight to keep those now sweaty tits in their mouthes. By instinct they imitated Janine's aggressive sucking, punishing those lovely dark cones with their tongues. Ojonya didn't say stop, but her whole body was in a mad dance, her mouth open in a deep wail, her eyes up in her head, her nostrils flaring.

"Eeeeeee!"

This orgasm didn't take long. She was already tender from her first one.

A huge shudder and then she was scrubbing all her cunt on Janine's face; scratching to get the last ya yas out. Janine latched on to that super tender bud, forcing Ojonya to have another, and then another deep orgasm, her magnificent belly flexing washboard hard. Teeth clenched as she dug in and ground the last aftershock out against Janine's face.

With a scream she fell back, sliding her bruised hips forward; heedlessly crushing Janine under her lanky form. A leg fell over the shoulders of Melissa and Simon. They all lay there for a while, Simon and Melissa resting a cheek each against those gorgeous ebony thighs, that slick dark pussy weeping inches away.

"Champagne."

Ojonya was waking up. "Champagne."

Melissa eyed Janine. "You have any?"

"Always."

"Is it good?"

"Good enough to do the job."

"I'll get it." Melissa peeled herself away from the bundle of warm bodies and padded to the kitchen, her ample bosom and rounded hips swaying nicely.

"Am I squishin' you flat, Janine?"

"Enjoyin' it, Ojonya," came the muffled voice.

Simon chuckled. he was mentally working his game plan. He wanted to turn Ojonya to jelly. But at this stage he didn't really give a shit about the 'contest'. He was happy to lose as long as he gave it his all. He was also willing to wait. Still, he was eager to taste the meal he had been seeing others enjoy. But first, the champagne.

Janine came back from the kitchen with a tray carrying an ice cold bottle of Veuve Cliquot and three elegant flutes. Simon held the bottle over Ojonya's body and popped the cork. A generous spurt of foam splattered on Ojonya's tight belly. Three grinning 'helpers' licked it all off as Ojonya giggled. Simon was privileged to get the generous belly-button. Then, filling the three flutes, they all drank deep, refilled and drank again. It didn't take long until Simon dripped the last drop into Ojonya's glass.

Her eyes were dreamy now and her hips restless. They settled on Simon and she beckoned him close with a crooked finger. He closed in a kiss and tasted a richness he had rarely experience. This woman knew how. They just stayed and got lost in it. The companions melted away leaving Simon and Ojonya in the big chair enjoying each other. Hands explored skin. Ojonya's long talented fingers cupped Simon's balls.

Taking his cue from this, Simon slid his hand from the firm breast he had been holding, thumbing the taut, dark nipple, down over the ribs and belly damp from champagne, past the deep navel and into the thick curls on Ojonya's prominent mound. No ceremony, over the slippery lips until he could feel the heat of her hollow. He tickled all round its edges.

And soon, she whispered in his ear, "Is time."

This was his invitation to kiss his way down her body, with big, hot, wet kisses still keeping his fingers deep, until his face was between her thighs, chin resting on the hand deep inside her as his nose took in her unique spice and musk, and his tongue yearned to begin tasting the dark mushrooms and coral pink seafood in front of him. Ojonya was saying nothing, waiting.

Simon made a decision. Sure, he wanted to top what the gals had done, Absolutely launch Ojonya. But suddenly he figured, "Why not just enjoy myself? Do what I like to do best. Worst she can do is trash my reputation as the best cunt licker in town. So... I'm going to eat this feast. He was encouraged by the fact that the flower in front of him was gently stretching open, pulsing, and a tiny clear pool of liquid was in the deep pink hollow. He felt the breath catch in his chest as he anticipated what he was about to begin. Under other circumstances he might have pointed his tongue at this moist target and stirred the pool until his lover was starting to shiver. But here there was no need for that. Ojonya was so primed and ready. Very tiny groans were coming from her belly. Ojonya's magnificent ass was lifting off the chair and tightening, her thighs flexing, Her hips were tilting up to meet his mouth. He was so grateful not to have to ask permission.

Over her mons, across her tight belly, and between her healthy breasts, Ojonya stared down at him with hungry eyes. He showed her his open mouth and strong tongue, and she smiled a fierce smile, taking a ragged breath, nodding her head.

"Do me."

He did. Closing on those succulent lips with his mouth wide open; keeping his tongue firm and thick; sucking everything deep into his mouth; swallowing all her juice with gusto, and letting her hear it as he did it again and again. He couldn't get enough, and she helped him by forcing her firm mons against his mouth, grinding it against his lips.

LargoKitt
LargoKitt
344 Followers
12