Church Ladies Seduced!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, Helen, don't stop, make me cum again, please make me cum again..." Jolene whimpered helplessly, shaking her head from side to side as Cratchkiss bobbed her head even faster. Her slender ass was raised a little as she ate out my Grandma, and it swayed in the air in time with her cunt licking. My dick got hard watching her, though I knew she wouldn't have me. Jolene screamed out a sharp orgasm as Chratchkiss's ass slowly wagged with satisfaction. I walked over to the bed and moved near Jolene's red cheeked face.

"So, Miss. Ctatchkiss, has Jolene had her required orgasms?"

"Oh hell yes.", Cratchkiss purred. Her mouth was still wet with pussy juice and her eyes stayed locked on my Grandma's pussy. "She had four of them, all over my face and tongue as I ate her out."

"Wonderful. Thank you for that. And how about yourself? Have you cum yet?"

"No, but I've been playing with my clit and I really want to come, but I don't want cock." The drug was having a truth serum effect on Mrs. Cratchkiss. The words were tumbling out, without guilt or anger, just the tone of flat facts. "I think Jolene is real pretty, I have always wanted to fuck her."

"Then you two need to trade places." Jolene's blissed out face turned to fear. "I've never put. . . ah, went . . down there. . ." Jolene kept stammering until i shut her up.

"We'll get you through it." I said. Cratchkiss didn't hesitate to get in position and to put Jolene between her legs. "Here now Jolene, just stick out your tongue a little, that's it, and pretend your tongue is a finger, and do things to my pussy that you like done to yours. I'll tell you what works, ok? Good, oh my, that tongue of yours feels just fine!"

I got up on the bad and got behind Jolene, and played with her round ass from behind. Jolene moaned into Cratchkiss's pussy, and that made Cracthkiss smile even wider. "Are you gonna fuck your Grandma, you nasty little man?" She asked me.

"Mrs Cratchkiss, I'm going to fuck her so hard her screams will make your pussy shiver and shake."

All teasing fell away from her tone and her words burned with lust. "Oh hell yes, do it, son. Fuck her, fuck her as she licks my pussy! I want to feel her cum! Make her cum!"

I slid my cock easily into her pussy and began a good thorough fuck. I started slow, so Jolene could receive proper pussy licking instructions without interference. My hands were full of her sweet pale ass, and my cock was sliding of her sweet pussy, and I have to say despite the two amazing pieces of ass I just had, Jolene's was still sweeter. I began to zone out, focusing on the pleasure, and not even worrying about making Jolene cum, as her job right now was to make Cratchkiss cum! My brain shifted into a Fuck High, loosing myself intirely in my steadily moving hips, my cock sliding out entirely and then right back in, incessantly like waves on the shore. I don't know for how long I was floating like that. I was all cock, all sensation, all pleasure.

Cratchkiss began to breath harder and to swear, which brought me back to the present. I picked up the pace, and so did Jolene. She was pressing her face into that soaking pussy, and moaning with every one of my solid strokes. I pounded her a little harder now, which jostled all three of us at every sound of my pelvis slapping into Grandma Jolene's ass.

"Oh hell, oh Hell, oh Hell yes, don't Stop sweet Jolene, don't you dare stop. . .auuuuugghhhh!"

Cratchkiss grabbed Jolene's head and came hard on her face. At the same time I thrust deep into Jolene and held my cock there, which made her pussy tremble, quiver and cum. Her shaking pussy released a shower of electric pleasure on my cock, and I came with a yell. I slid out and fell over backwards, exhausted and spent. The ladies found there way into each other's arms , still shaking and catching their breaths. I sat in the chair in the corner and surveyed my Grandma in the arms of her naked fellow Church Committee person, and thought about the other two members that were currently lying in puddles of their own cum.

I had some film to edit.

12