Church Luvin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Bennett Leone who apprised Jennie Harkness of her membership dues. Jennie lost her virginity to Ben during the wedding festivities. He fucked her several more times at church before passing her off to his cousin Jake because (he said): "She needs mo' practice'n I got time to give."

Despite Ben's assessment of her nascent sexual capacities, Jennie Harkness blossomed into a lovely young woman. A natural brunette, she wore her flaxen hair after the fashion of a lion's mane reaching down to the small of her back. Her 'mosquito bites' filled in nicely to become apple sized breasts featuring cherry nipples. She had a small waist and a proportionately delightful tookus. The valley at the juncture of her thighs creamed with a curly, raven-colored bush that matched her lion's mane. Her eyes were deeply green. She had dimples and a smile that would light up a room. One might have thought Ben Leone crazy to pass up such a luscious temptation.

Ben commented, "Her pussy's kinda small, ain't it?"

It was true. Jennie could only wetten the first five inches of Ben's dick. After that her winces of discomfort made their sex (for Ben, at least) an ordeal. Even when she lathered up her pussy just wasn't that deep. One wondered after her childbearing capacity. A seasoned cocksman like Ben could afford to throw one back now and again. He had a bevy of options. Jake was happy to snap her up.

At first, Jennie was a bit confused about the trade-out. She enjoyed sex with Ben, felt she was getting the swing of it. One Sunday Ben just took her hand and placed in Jake's. And that was it.

Jennie's limited exposure to dick benefited Jake to some degree. He had well-documented 'new pussy' issues. His first ten encounters with Jennie ended quickly, leaving him semi-comatose and leaving Jennie sloppy wet, disheveled and befuddled.

"Ben wasn't like this."

As Jake got used to being inside Jennie's pussy their sessions lengthened. Jennie still left church coddling a huge packet of semen between her legs. Every once in awhile, however, she left some of her youthful sexual anguish in the same basement closet where she obtained that jism.

.

Up in the sub-belfry, Miriam Thompkins was in agony. Thirty seconds after Priscilla inhaled Charlie Leone's cock, Miriam was on the verge of a mammoth fuckquake.

"He gon' say I cain't fuck!!" she lamented as expansive shock waves wracked her curvy frame.

Under the stewardship of Charlie's manly thrusts, Priscilla the Pussy raged to be free of her Miriam-imposed constraints.

"LEMME LOOSE, MIRI!! WE CAN DO HIM AGAIN!! WE GOT TIME!!" Priscilla implored. "JUST LEMME GIT DE FUST ONE IN!! I BE GOOD AFTER DAT!!"

Priscilla was lying. Even now, Miriam knew that her mother was downstairs wondering after her absence. Only two of the triplets were present. Since the three women always ran in a pack, a missing triplet screamed of an imbalance called Trouble.

"LEMME SNAP HIM, MIRI!! I'SE READY!! O LAWDY, I'SE READY!!"

Priscilla was a stern taskmaster.

"We only gon' git dis one chance, Prissy!! Hold on, baby!! HOLD ON!!" Miriam begged.

"NO, GODDAMIT!!" Priscilla shrieked. "NOW, GODDAMMIT!! Do it NOW!!"

Charlie could sense a titanic battle raging in Miriam's bearing. She was impaled upon a rack, refusing to succumb to her inquisitors. Each moment that rack stretched her body further and further adrift from its moorings. Once released, she would snap back together like a rubber band and discharge all of her pent up kinetic energy through her pussy in great shards of orgasmic lather. This was the moment Charlie craved.

"COME on, girl. GIVE IT TO ME!!" Charlie hissed. "AH'm WIT' YOU."

Charlie watched from the rear mount as his penis plowed furrows into Miriam's pussy. The squishy, liquid slapping of their merged genitalia portended Priscilla's ultimate surrender. Charlie knew Priscilla was ready to cum. Only Miriam's pride held Priscilla back from an atomic detonation.

"DAMN, I'M GOOD!!" Charlie bragged to himself.

It didn't occur to him that Miriam was three quarters of the way to a shattering climax before she'd climbed into the church sub-belfry. He'd thought her animus to be due to his sexual fecundity, not Miriam's extravagant sexual fantasies.

Ignoring Miriam's will, Priscilla capitulated.

"FUCK you, selfish bitch. I needs to gits MINE."

Miriam opened her mouth widely into a silent scream of primal anguish. Her entire frame shook with spastic tremors. Her toes and fingers wiggled maniacally. Her ass cheeks ballooned. And then a huge stream of pungent urine burst from her pee-hole, cascading a puddle three feet wide onto the sub-belfry floor.

Miriam slumped.

Janice Leone, too, was on the verge of surrender. She'd already sucked Ben's cock dry. Then she'd stood over him as he'd knelt and returned the favor. Her cunnilingual orgasm quickly consumed her. Jannie drove her junior peenie into Ben's mouth as he had done earlier, holding his head firmly in place, roiling her fluffy crimson pubic mound in circlets about his nose, lips and cheeks. She came explosively and was not displeased to find that Ben's penis had firmed up under the fires of her sexual extremis. She turned and offered her ass to him—carpet, clit and all. Ben gratefully accepted. He mounted her and inserted himself. They'd been fucking anally for ten minutes now as Janice masturbated herself back to Ben's level of arousal.

In her mind's eye Janice imagined Ben to be a black nigger slave with bowling ball muscles, a donkey dick and a taste for white punani. She imagined a REAL donkey dick, too—two feet long, all pink and purple striped, with an inverted crown and a lengthy grey sheath shrouding its base. She envisioned herself as the virginal heroine of a Victorian tragedy, shielding her town from the rampages of this muscular nigger, using her feminine wiles to distract him from younger, more easily taken white women, sacrificing her virtue for the good of the many.

"You shan't have me, Mr. Nigger!!" she asserted boldly.

"I SHALL!!" he countered.

And that was how Janice Leone ended up with a donkey dick up her ass.

She could feel his inverted pudenda surging inside her. It felt like a huge set of lips probing from the business end of a lamprey. She kept hoping a tongue would slip from his opening to lap at her vitals. His shaft was sticky, even slimy. It contrasted greatly with the dry tightness of her poop chute. Lacking the muscular, veiny feel of a man's dick, it replaced that sensation with an eel-like fluidity as his pink/purple penis invested itself of her stink. It squirmed and roiled and looped. Once it even doubled back on itself and tied itself into a knot.

"OH!!" Jannie cried out as his thickness ballooned unexpectedly inside her rectum.

Throughout this unusual fantasy, Janice hovered at the threshold of the abyss. Her lobster claw clit surged erect under the tremulous ministrations of her fingers. She pressed it down into her fire apple forest, further still down the line of her cleft until it burgeoned at the very entrance to her snatch, where her labia kissed and suckled it as a sister in sensuality.

Janice floated along.

"Fuck me like a nigger, Benny! Slam that fat nigger dick up in there, you filthy, black motherfucker!!" she whispered stridently. "OH!! OHHHHHH!!"

Ben knew this scatological language to be Jannie's swan song.

"She's fantasizing about niggers again."

With that, he redoubled his efforts. He wanted to sluice his cum into her at the very moment of her completion and, in so doing, wrap up another perfect Sunday in church.

"Unh! Unnnh!! UNNNHHHH" he grunted as he sought to power her over the edge.

Jannie's jism burst through the walls of her restraint. She came with a monstrous tantrum of shiver, splattering her 'seed' in six great bursts of orgasmic delight, each squirt more ecstatic than the one prior, until she was emptied, sweaty and exhausted. Ben came, too, jettisoning his milky penis honey into Jannie's ass with the fury of a Russian geyser. Both of them slumped as they twinkled down from this shattering concussion.

As he came back to himself, Ben noticed a warmth, a wetness on his legs, a wetness where none ought be. He looked down. Jannie's 'seed' had been her urine. She'd peed down his leg as she'd cum, imagining these to be squirts of clitoral ejaculate. Both of them were standing in a huge puddle of hot golden dew. Ben's jism trickled from Jannie's ass in globules of sticky white cream.

Reeling from her orgasm, Jannie only now noticed that she'd erupted from the wrong orifice. She was hugely embarrassed.

"I'm sorry!" she winced.

Still conjoined, they stepped away from the puddle in tandem.

"That's OK," Ben consoled her. "That was good!!"

"Yes. It was," she agreed.

They waited together in silence for a few more moments before Ben's penis softened and flumped from Jannie's ass, dragging a long, sticky streamlet of cum that stretched without breaking.

They endured a few more minutes of post-coital awkwardness, then tidied up and exited the closet.

Jennie Harkness waited patiently for Jake to recover from their first sexual encounter that day. His jism oozed down both her thighs in a crawly flood. She held him up against the closet door to keep him from slumping to the ground.

As per usual, he'd cum within moments of entering her and then swooned. Jennie knew she had but to wait ten minutes and he would be ready to go again, this time with a bit more stamina. She coddled Jake as he slept off his orgasm.

"Ben wasn't like this."

But then, too, Jakie didn't hurt as much. In fact, he fit her nicely. He wasn't as thick as Ben; his eight-incher slid easily inside her pussy. It loosened her up. Jennie looked forward to the day when she could take another poke at Ben's ten-inch cock.

"I'm not small!"

Jennie wanted to wipe Jake's semen away. It tickled. It made her vagina feel sloshy. She was afraid it would stain her church dress. She feared that its aroma would indict her once she returned to the mingling church crowd upstairs. But she needed both hands to hold Jakie aloft. By way of compromise she spread her legs resolutely and allowed his issue to plop to the floor.

"I'll get the rest later."

When she knew Jake's recovery to be imminent, Jennie was better able to hold him aloft with one hand. His legs recovered enough sand to support his weight. As he was coming around, Jennie knelt and began to bob at his penis. Often, she knew, his cock awakened before Jake came to his senses. Too, it had taken her awhile to take to fellatio. Early on, Ben's attempts to insinuate himself into her mouth often resulted in the gag reflex. This, in large part, was the reason Jennie was with Jake today. Jennie took every opportunity now to suck dick. It was an acquired taste. Even so, Jennie was a spitter, not a swallower.

"Ewwwwwww!"

She could taste Ben's residual jism from their earlier short-lived session. It resonated with the feminine taste of her cunt. Jennie wasn't overly thrilled with the taste of fuck.

"He likes this, though. I've gotta keep going."

Jake's dick rose in conjunction with her efforts. When he was fully hard and just before Jake roused from his slumber, Jennie stood and pointed his dick back into her pussy. Jake awakened to find her grinding against him, moaning as if there'd been no break in their earlier coupling. Jennie thought this would do wonders for his confidence.

"He'll think we've been doin' it for twenty minutes straight!"

Indeed, Jake did conclude that his staying power had somehow been enhanced.

"Wow!! And this is the first time today!!"

He drove into her with renewed vigor. They fucked face-to-face standing up for a time. Jake rested his shoulder blades against the door, legs spread wide, while extending his pelvis out to her. Jennie leaned back, too, as she worked his dick with her pussy. In. Out. Round and round again. Both of them found animus watching their genitalia merge and ebb. Jennie grinned.

"That's it, Jakie. Fuck...me. FUCK me. FUCK ME!!"

She was peaking.

Jake thought this might be the proper time to introduce Jennie to something new. She was sloppy wet. He thought these were entirely her own juices. He didn't imagine that she was already lubricated with his cum.

"Watch this, Jen," he said.

He spun her around and gripped her ass lasciviously. Jennie wasn't troubled. They'd done standing doggie plenty of times.

Jake pulled her ass cheeks apart with his thumbs. He drew her to him slowly until his pud punched at her sphincter. Jennie reached down between her legs to correct his aim. Jake slapped her hands away. He pointed his dick back into her rectum. Only then did Jennie become concerned Jake's intent.

"WHAT'S THIS THEN!!?"

Jake pulled her closer. His dick pressed until she opened partially. Jennie began to struggle.

"NO! JAKE!!"

He controlled her easily, gripping her around the stomach.

"Hold still. It'll hurt less. Trust me."

Reluctantly, Jennie stopped struggling.

"Open your legs," he ordered.

Jennie complied.

Jake now gripped his shaft to firm it up for its first penetration of Jennie's outbox. Jennie gritted her teeth in anticipation. Jake watched as her asshole widened around his cockhead, taking her groans as groans of pleasure. Jennie might have demurred.

Finally her stinkhole popped open to accept him. It closed around his shaft like a tourniquet. Jennie shivered.

"That wasn't as bad as I'd thought."

Jake probed forward slowly. Each centimeter of insertion served as balm for Jennie's trepidations. This didn't hurt...much. In fact, once he got it in...it felt...kinda good. She waggled each of her ass cheeks separately, like a weightlifter flexing his individual pects, trying to ingratiate herself around Jake's thickness.

"Deeper. Deeper!"

Four inches in. Five inches. Six inches in, Jake suddenly withdrew. He fired a power stroke that hilted him and rocked Jennie to her core. She responded by unleashing a concentrated stream of urine that unnerved, shocked and titillated her.

"That was the best piss of my life!!"

Jake rocked her again. Another stream of pee pelleted forth, this one less spirally concentrated but just as forceful. Jake slammed home another thrust. Jennie's ass cheeks wobbled. This time her pee jetted out in a wide-angle aerosol spray.

"OH!! OHHH!! That's it!! Hit me again, Jake!!"

She was coming.

"Dang, girl!! Are you peeing?" Jake huffed breathlessly.

"JAKE!!" she screeched. "HIT ME AGAIN!!"

Ben and Janice, passing outside Jake and Jennie's closet door on their way upstairs, laughed out loud to hear Jennie's climactic marching orders.

"HIT HER AGAIN, JAKE!!" Janice called out mirthfully.

Ben looked down. A golden puddle of Jennie's piss trickled from under the door.

"She's peeing!! Just like you!!" Ben whispered to Janice.

Janice punched him in the arm.

"Shut up!" she said. "You'd better not tell anybody you made me pee in a church!!"

"I'm just sayin'. It's not just you. You shouldn't be embarrassed."

"I'm SERIOUS, Benny. If this gets back on me, that's the last you're going to see of the crimson poonan. Promise me you won't say anything, especially not to Jakie."

"OK." Ben promised.

They wandered up the hall to the staircase together.

"You go up first," Ben said.

Even though they were cousins, it wouldn't do to be seen coming up from the church basement together. Jannie grabbed a Bible and marched up the stairs. In the distance Ben could hear Jennie's muffled cry.

"AGAIN!!"

Ben smiled to himself. She obviously didn't give a damn about being heard.

"I'm gon' have to give that one another go!!"

Rev. Masterson Sanders presided over the local First Bapticostal Church of God. His sermons served as backdrop for the clandestine sexual escapades practiced by his younger parishioners.

He was a good man. Rather, his mores reflected the values of the day. He agonized over his flock, took their needs—both physical and spiritual—to heart. He believed that white people were the chosen of God and destined to conquer the whole of the New World, thus gaining souls for the Lord. He believed that only legally enforced racial purity laws made such conquest possible. He was fond of saying:

"I don't b'lieve in segregation; I b'lieve in slav'ry!"

Even so, he believed that blacks ought to be Christianized. He believed that God set his black brethren as slaves to their natural masters, the whites. He felt this truism must be preached and accepted by both races. Anyone who sought to alter these biblically ordained social strata ran in opposition to God's will.

"An' that's when yer in danger of the fahrs of Hell."

In this wise Rev. Sanders wasn't much different from his contemporaries, all of whom took the aforementioned maxims as Gospel. Racial domination was the basis of Southern culture. The subjugation of North America wasn't viewed as the theft, plunder and genocide of an Indian continent, built up upon the backs of forced African labor. Rather, it was viewed as God's blessings upon white folk for their faith, virtue and self-determination. This viewpoint routinely found its way into Rev. Sanders' sermons.

While Charlie, Ben, Jake and a few others were secretly fornicating in various hideaways of the First Bapticostal sanctuary, Rev. Masterson was socializing outside and, afterwards, privately counseling members of his flock. They came to him for spiritual guidance, needing official affirmation that their Path to Glory was still pristine. The Reverend corrected their missteps, removed obstacles, encouraged and cajoled. He was God's vicar in that section of Louisiana.

On Sundays the Reverend spent upwards of sixteen hours either in the pulpit or in the field. He would take dinner in the home of a member of his flock, then return to the church where he slept in a humble room opposite the 'nigger' balcony.

During the workweek he prepped sermons for Sundays, wrote letters, studied and prayed. He visited the sick and infirm regularly. He was a diligent pastor. In an outward display of his humble piety he even served as the church janitor.

Monday noon the Reverend climbed into the sub-belfry to chime the time. As he got himself situated a familiar odor raked his nostrils.

"Smells like somebody done PEED in heah."

He sniffed around to determine the source of the odor. It seemed to come from everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

"Which one o' these nasty muthuhfuckahs come up heah an' peed?"

He sniffed around some more, shaking his head in disgust. He got down on his knees and sniffed the wooden floor.

"Hot Dammit. I knew it!"

Miriam's effluent assaulted his olfactories. Rev. Sanders stood resolutely. He looked at his pocket watch. It was time to ring the noon bell.

"I got chores," he grumbled. "Ah moan have t' keep this door locked from now on."

Rev. Sanders dutifully rang the lunch bell, trying to envision which of his parishioners would commit such vile sacrilege in a church. Had he offended someone? The culprit had to go out of his/her way to climb all the way up into the belfry.

"Nasty muthuhfuckah."

Ten minutes later the Reverend was rousting thru a basement closet looking for a scrub brush and a pail. He found a mop standing in a corner. Its pail was stuffed under a rack behind various other cleaning equipment. Something smelled odd. Rev. Sanders paused to sniff. There it was again!! The unmistakable aroma of human PISS!!