Church Outreach Program

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once downstairs on the main floor, Laura found absolute silence. She was about to head back upstairs disappointed when she saw someone leave the confession booth at the far end. Then she saw the Pastor exit his side of the confessional and couldn't hold back her relieved smile. She slowly walked over as the Pastor said goodbye to the church member giving confession. By the time she got there, she was finally all alone with The Pastor.

"I'm so sorry to keep you waiting, I had to speak with Brother Joseph...he was in a time of need." The Pastor apologized. Laura smiled back, "No need to apologize. You were needed and are a such a good man to prioritize your time." The Pastor looked around, "Let me lock the doors and I'll be right upstairs." He rushed to the door.

"Actually I need to confess, if you don't mind." Laura gave a sly wink. She went into one booth and the Pastor went along with it and went in to the other booth. The Pastor asked, "Tell me my child, how have you sinned?"

"Sorry Pastor, it's been one month since my last confession. Since then I've slept with a married man." The Pastor was getting hard again, "Continue" he gulped.

"I couldn't help it. He was just so good looking and such a good man. Then I saw his cock. It was the most amazing thing I've ever seen." Laura complimented. The Pastor's cock was starting to form a tent again, "I'm listening." he stuttered out.

"So I felt him inside me. He was inside me multiple times. Inside my mouth..." Laura paused "...Inside my mind. Inside my body...Do you forgive me, Pastor?" she confided.

The Pastor's mind went to a dirty place, "Yes, I forgive you. But you will have to pay your penance." Laura was hoping he would make her pay the naughty way, "Thank you Pastor for your forgiveness." The Pastor was way past hiding his true thoughts. He blurted out, "Your punishment is to give me 20 sucks and bounce your pussy on my cock 25 times." The Pastor touched his forehead, he couldn't believe those words came out of his mouth. He was shocked and embarrassed at how silly it sounded.

He waited for a response, "Are you there Laura? Laura??" No response. Then the curtain on the booth swung open and Laura crawled in on her hands and knees. The booth was fairly small, so her legs remained outside the booth from her calves down to her high heeled shoes. Inside the booth she tugged at the Pastor's pants and didn't stop unbuckling and unzipping until his cock was unleashed and inches from her drooling mouth. "Did you say 20 sucks, Pastor?" She gave one long suck. "Like that?"

"Yes, yes just like that." The Pastor nodded. Laura cheated and slurped and slobbered on his cock without letting it escape her mouth. When she finally came up for air she asked, "How many was that?"

The Pastor was beside himself in ecstasy, "I...uh...I think that only counts as one." Laura laughed as she counted her way up to 20 with a variety of long, hard, deep sucks. Each one driving the Pastor wild and closer and closer to orgasm. When she reached twenty, Laura then stood up on her high heels, her body keeping the curtain open as she proclaimed, "Did you also say 25 bounces on your big black cock?"

"I believe those were my exact words." The Pastor calmly replied doing his best not to blow his load so quickly. Meanwhile, Laura lifted up her skirt to reveal the garters and stockings she had promised to wear. All Pastor Thayer could do was exhale loudly and shake his head. It was the sexiest thing he had ever seen. Laura then spun around with her ass facing him. She backed her ass into the confessional booth until her pussy was hovering over his cock. She reached down and grabbed hold and guided it inside her slick wet pussy, his massive cock head stretching open her pussy walls. Her head snapped back and she moaned in delight as his cock snaked through her pussy canal. Once he was all the way inside and she was practically sitting on his lap, she lifted herself up and slammed herself down hard on to his cock. "Is that one?"

"Yes" The Pastor moaned.

She repeated the motion, "Two"

As she counted up, she increased her speed and the ferocity with which she slammed down on his cock. The Pastor only made it to thirteen before unloading his cum up into her pussy. The Pastor's body violently shook and convulsed as his legs kicked and spasmed outside the curtains of the booth. Laura let his cock pop out as cum dripped and dribbled down the shaft of his cock. She quickly spun around back on to her knees. "You were supposed to do that in my mouth?"

The Pastor burst up with a second rush of energy. "Don't worry, that was only the first one. I think I have at least one more in me." Laura bent over and sucked him clean, "I think you mean two more." she hoped.

"Well you haven't fully paid your penance." The Pastor shrugged. "What are we going to do?"

They made their way upstairs to the classroom. Laura playfully walked around with no skirt on, just her sweater on top and her garter and stocking set with heels on the bottom. Meanwhile the Pastor was clothed except his pants were down to his ankles allowing his cock to hang out in the open. Laura had Pastor Thayer sit in one of the chairs like a student as she taught today's lesson. She asked, "Do you know any Chinese?"

The Pastor replied, "I know how to say hi and goodbye and to count to ten."

Laura nodded, "That's a good start, why don't we try to teach you some more." She then asked him to repeat after me, "Shǔnxī wǒ de jībā" which the Pastor did his best to say. "Very good..." Laura exclaimed "...Now that means "Suck my dick" in Chinese" and if we say it this way "Wǒ néng shǔnxī nǐ de jībā ma?" that would be me asking "Can I suck your dick?" She paused to smile as the Pastor just nodded like a hypnotized zombie. Laura continued, ".and you would change it to say "Nǐ néng xī wǒ de jībā ma?" for "Can you suck my dick?. Got it?"

The Pastor didn't. He repeated the last phrase again as best he could and as he did, Laura got down on her knees in front of him and began doing what he asked for. She bobbed her head up and down and said "Very good..." in between slurps and gasps for air. "...Keep repeating it. That is the best way to learn a new language." Laura continued devouring his cock with her hungry mouth as The Pastor closed his eyes and simply enjoyed the wonders of her mouth and tongue. In a trance like state, he kept repeating the phrase over and over.

After a few minutes on her knees, Laura stood up and asked, "Are you ready for the next lesson?" It was a rhetorical question. "Now the next phrase you need to learn is "Cāo wǒ" which means roughly "Fuck me" Try to say it. The Pastor did his best again and Laura smiled and happily replied, "OK, but not in that chair. You'll have to stand up." She then turned around and bent over with her hands reaching out for the edges of the desk. She spread her legs wide apart showing her perfect pussy to him as she turned her head and looked back. She repeated the words "Fuck me" once more with that naughty glint in her eye. Pastor Thayer immediately stood up and waddled over with his pants still around his ankles. He came up behind her and aimed his rock hard cock at her pussy hole and guided the head in, pushing through the tightness. Laura moaned the words "Fuck Me" repeatedly as the Pastor stroked his cock back and forth inside her.

"You aren't repeating?" Laura joked. The Pastor obliged as he repeated the phrase over and over again while he worked his cock back and forth, in and out of her increasingly wet pussy. Soon they were both screaming the words as he slammed his body into her with each hard and fast thrust. "Oh Laura, you're going to make me cum again." The Pastor bellowed.

Laura laughed as she pushed him away and stood up and faced him. Pastor Thayer was caught off guard since she never stopped him from cumming before. Laura smiled at him and waved her finger at him, "Oh no, I didn't teach you that yet." You have one more lesson to learn before we get to that. The Pastor nodded and panted like he was her pet.

"Now repeat after me..." Laura said sternly, "Tā mā de wǒ de pìgu"

Once again the Pastor repeated.

"Very good..." Laura squealed, "...And do you know what that means?" The Pastor guessed, "Cum in your mouth?" Laura laughed out loud, "No silly." She bent over again, this time reaching back with both hands grabbing her ass, spreading her ass cheeks open, "It means "Fuck my ass"" The Pastor's jaw almost hit the floor as Laura stood there sticking a finger insider her asshole trying to open it up. "Well what are you waiting for?" Laura begged.

The Pastor had never done this before, but it was on his sex bucket list. So he ran behind her and stood there for a moment. He didn't know what to do. First he kneeled down and licked her asshole. He ran his finger around the hole and spread some of her slick pussy juices around the rim before sticking a finger inside. When Laura said the phrase in Chinese again, he stood up and aimed his cock for her sweet asshole. He gently pushed forward and squeezed his cock head inside. His eyes bulged out. If he thought her pussy was tight it was nothing compared to how tight her asshole was. It felt different, yet amazing as Laura encouraged him to keep going. The Pastor began chanting the phrase in Chinese as his cock went in a few inches deeper. That was far enough for him to pump his cock back and forth in her tiny little asshole. A few minutes was all it took for him to cum again as he roared and grunted while filling up her asshole. The second load was so strong and powerful he had to sit back down in his seat and take a moment to recover. As he did, Laura reached back and pushed out some of the cum from her asshole and licked it off her fingers, "Tsk tsk tsk...you failed...I didn't teach you that last part yet." She gobbled down some more of his gooey cum. "Guess we'll have to do the lesson all over again next week!"

"I think I'm falling in love with you" the Pastor blurted out. Laura stopped and looked at him. The Pastor locked eyes with her and repeated, "I'm falling in love with you...I love you Laura."

Laura smiled back, "You mean you love my tight Asian pussy."

The Pastor looked at her dead serious, "No, I love you."

"I love..." Laura did her best not to show any change in emotion. She forced the smile to stay on her face. "I love...your cock."

The Pastor stood up now and walked over to her and said it again. Laura remained silent as she gave him a hug and they exchanged a passionate kiss.

The next week came and the Pastor excitedly ran upstairs at his usual time. He wondered what would be in store for today? What would Laura wear? He was caught off guard when he got upstairs to find Laura absent. In her place was another very attractive Asian woman (did they grow on trees around here?).

She introduced herself as Winnie and explained that she was covering for Laura today as Laura had a family emergency. The Pastor hoped everything was OK with Laura and her family. He was disappointed, but he was also distracted by the sexy substitute teacher standing in front of him. She had a thick Asian accent even though her English was very good. She was about the same height as Laura if not an inch or so taller. She looked more mature than Laura, but still very attractive and by no means old. Her face was alluring with her small lips and sparkling eyes perfectly framed by her straight black hair that stopped right around her shoulders. She was curvier than Laura with nicely shaped tits, hips, and ass. She had a tone figure and seemed to stay in good shape. She was dressed in a sexy and semi revealing gray dress made of a soft material. It was long sleeved with small cutouts and ribbons along the arms as part of the design. The dress stopped right around mid-thigh and led to a nice set of long legs covered in nude stockings or leggings, he could never tell the difference. And to top it all off she wore a sexy pair of nude high heels with a pointed toe that were at least 4 inches high.

The Pastor snapped back to reality and was about to excuse himself when Winnie stopped him and said "Wǒ néng shǔnxī nǐ de jībā ma?" in Chinese. The Pastor stopped. The words sounded familiar, but at the same time foreign. He apologized and said, "I'm sorry, I don't speak Chinese." Winnie smiled back naughtily, "I thought Laura taught you." Then the Pastor realized why the words sounded so familiar, Laura had taught them to him the week before. His eyes lit up as he realized Winnie had just asked "Can I suck your dick?" to him.

Any doubt he had about what he'd heard were quickly erased when she sided up next to him and cooed in English, "Can I suck your cock?" The Pastor wanted to scream yes, but instead he just gulped in shock and said nothing. So Winnie leaned in even closer and whispered in his ear, "Can I please suck your big black cock?" as her hand reached down and caressed his budding erection through his pants. The Pastor nodded excessively as Winnie unbuckled his belt, then unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. She tore them down along with his boxer briefs to let his cock spring out from it's clothed cage.

Winnie marveled at the size of it. She stroked it and eyed the impressiveness of his member as she complimented, "Laura was right. You're cock is perfect." before she devoured it in her mouth. Winnie slurped and sucked on his cock loudly, moaning and groaning with a mouth full of cock. She sloppily sucked with exaggerated loud gagging sounds. All while her hands jerked the shaft and his balls so that every part of his cock and balls were getting special attention. The Pastor was practically delirious. What luck to be the Pastor for this particular church with not one, but two sexy and horny Asians. He asked, "What else did Laura say about me?"

Taking a break from sucking on his cock, Winnie let it pop out of her mouth. She continued to jerk him off as she looked up at him with those mesmerizing almond shaped eyes. "She said you would like this..." and Winnie stood up and turned around and slowly lifted up her dress to reveal the nude thigh high stockings and matching garter belts she was wearing underneath. She then looked over her shoulder at him and smiled naughtily, "...and she said you can cum up to three times!"

The Pastor attacked her with his hands touching and caressing every part of her ass, thighs and hips. His mouth and tongue kissed and licked every part of her ass cheeks and thighs before heading straight for her pussy hole. He groaned as he sucked and licked on her pussy lips. She tasted so good and was already moist. He couldn't contain himself as he slobbered on her pussy lips, drooling salvia on to the floor as he soaked her pussy. Winnie was delirious with lust and eager to feel his massive cock inside her. She was enjoying the oral attention, but she couldn't wait any longer for the prize. She mumbled back in Chinese, "Cāo wǒ" before she repeated it in English ("Fuck me") for him to hear clearly. The Pastor didn't need to hear that twice as he stood up and lined up his aching cock at her spit and saliva coated pussy hole. He lunged forward as the cock head pierced through her. They both moaned and groaned as her tight pussy opened up to let just the tip in, but he was too big and he couldn't slide all the way in right away. He teased and poked his cock back in forth, stretching her wide until finally she was ready for the whole thing. He took one long plunge in as he rammed his cock deep inside of her. Winnie squealed loudly as she felt the full force of his cock. The Pastor wasted no time pumping her pussy with everything he had. Deep, long, hard strokes. His body slammed into hers, the sheer force almost knocking her forward in her bent position. Her legs and heels wobbling with each thrust. He held on to her hips to keep her upright and to bring her body back toward him with each violent thrust. Winnie was loving every minute of it as she screamed and moaned loudly for everyone to hear. Unfortunately someone did hear.

Downstairs the Senior Pastor had just arrived. He was alerted by a fellow member that there was an emergency at the church. As soon as he walked in he heard the commotion from upstairs and immediately rushed to the source of the screaming. He was aghast to find his junior pastor cumming in to the mouth of one of the local Asian women in his congregation.

The Pastor was exiled but without public harm to the church. Nobody heard from him again. However, that didn't prevent people from talking. Word was his wife left him. He lost custody of his two kids. His future broken.

When Chinese Class began again a couple of weeks after the scandal, one of the parents asked Laura if she "could believe what happened?"

"That poor wife? I never liked that Pastor the moment I met him." The parent commented.

Laura went along with the public disgust. But deep inside, she missed him...or rather his cock. However, she had succeeded in getting rid of a small problem before it became a bigger one. And she had discovered her true calling. To be a dirty little cock slut. Now she just had to find a new fuck toy...

12