Church Strapon Femdom

Story Info
Strapon play in a church. Guy/girl fun with humiliation.
1k words
3.24
21.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today you were giving zero fucks. You were so in charge. You were so sexy. You were dressed like a Satanist and had your strapon out in the open and you had put me in a slutty nun costume.

I drove us to a church you had picked out for this. I got out of the car ran around and opened your door and helped you out. You pushed me down so I was on hands and knees, grabbed my leash and pulled me towards the church.

We entered. No bursting into flames yet. That was a good sign. You didn't hesitate you were here to fuck a slutty nun and you had me kneel in the pews and pray to God that I would be fucked well. I had to ask God for the best sex of my life right here and now. Followed by "please god let me be the best slut I can be so my goddess is satisfied. Let my holes be fucked hard while I scream until the day I die. Thank you for giving me a tiny cock which led me to seeking her pleasure above mine and for giving her an amazing cock to worship whenever she wants. Amen"

While I was praying you went and dipped your strapon in hily water. This was going to be used as lube. With my prayer done you pulled me onto your cock. You weren't waiting any longer. You had a special bad dragon one that was your design. You called it Satan's cock.

You thrust it in and made me your slutty nun in the pews before bending me over them pulling up my nun dress to expose my ass and chastity cage you started fucking me hard. I had to thank God for your cock and pray that you would fuck me harder and repeat that I was Satan's slut.

You stopped and I could barely move. You had been so into this i was fucked so hard. You weren't finishing yet though. You led me over to the confession both put me in and left me for a minute. When you came back you were wearing a different strapon, this is one that could hold liquid and you could make it cum. You started fucking me in the booth while making me confess what a slut I was. You were right I had definitely sinned but I didn't want to stop sinning if it felt this good. I came from the anal stimulation. It was always going to happen. I was your slut after all and it was just so hot to be fucked like this. This was also the only way I was allowed to cum. I wasnt released from chastity except to clean myself so if I was going to cum it had to be from you fucking me. It was a special opportunity. You weren't done yet though. You kept fucking me until you were satisfied.

You finished by making your cock cum in my ass. I had to ask you what it was and you told me you had filled it with the wine that was nowJe sus's blood. You had just sprayed it while balls deep inside me. You laughed so hard and made me clean your strapon with my mouth. "Tell me you like the taste or i wont ever fuck you again"

"I love it Goddess. I love the taste of your cock and my ass." It was disgusting tasting my ass like that but I knew i would do anything to be fucked again.

"Good now keep repeating that. Scream it"

I had to scream the line over and over while you slapped me in the face with your strapon. Eventually you let me keep cleaning it. When you were satisfied you pushed my face down into the puddle of cum I had made and held me like that. I could feel and smell my cum. You kept me there saying "good sluts swallow every drop dont they? You want to be a good slut for satan. Eat up your cum like a good boy" I had to clean that up too. I knew i was never allowed to cum without eating it. Such a gross rule but it made you happy to humiliate me like that so it was a good rule. My cock was really sticky as the cage had made cumming a mess but you would make me clean that later. I pulled my nun dress back down and you started pulling me out of the church. We were done here for now.

You took me the nun you had corrupted with you and I struggled to crawl behind you.

When we got to the car I opened your door and then drove us home. You stroked your strapon the whole way home. You almost looked like you were ready to go another round in the car. I knew you were super horny after that and i would be spending a lot of time eating you out.

When we got back we cleaned ourselves up a bit before going to bed where you pulled me towards your pussy. I ate you out and fingers you making you cum multiple times. You were so horny from the strapon sex it was the hottest ive ever seen you. You tasted divine i wanted to keep going even when you pulled me up towards your face. We kissed. That was the end of that session, I had never seen you look so satisfied you were glowing.

We went to church again. This time when a priest was there. You wanted me to do a real confession and admit what we had done in the church. I told them everything how I was your bitch and even that we used Jesus's blood as cum I feel like they almost fainted. I finished up with telling them that I wanted to do it again i didn't want forgiveness I wanted it again and again. Thats when you came in with a strapon on and made me kiss it. They freaked out and kicked us out of the church but I knew we would be back. It was just so hot to fuck there.