Cider Apple Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guilty as charged," says Carmen with a broad grin.

"What did you do this time, you little minx?" Beth asks.

Carmen shyly hesitates before answering, "I set it up so Mark would catch me with my hand in my pants when he came out of the house today. It was thrilling."

"You pretended to masturbate so Mark would catch you?" Beth says. "That's wicked."

"Pretended?" Carmen answers with a sly smile. "Who pretends to masturbate when the real thing feels so good?"

"That's why we love you," says Beth. "You're just like the rest of us."

"Hold on," says Sofie as if she's just discovered something. "Does this mean that it's OK for us to keep having sex with Mark? How about tonight? Can we have a sleepover, Mark? I want to finish what we started this afternoon?"

"Me too," agrees Liz.

"Don't look at me," says Beth. "I've been here for two days, and I'm out of clothes. I'm sleeping at home tonight and grabbing some of my things before I come back tomorrow. Is it alright if I take over one of your empty guest rooms, Mark? I usually share Amy's room, but It'll be nice to have a place for more of my stuff."

"Sure thing. Take whichever room you want." I speak. "I was going to suggest it myself."

"I can't sleep with him tonight either," Amy says with a pout. "We have to sneak around. We can't risk letting the maids know our secret. They'll tell mom, and she would freak out. Incest is not something mom could handle."

"No doubt," I agree.

"So, it looks like it's up to you," Liz says to me. "What do you say? Feel like sleeping with horny redheaded identical twins tonight?"

"You make a strong argument," I say, scratching my chin and pretending that I need convincing.

"But don't expect much in the sex department," I say. "There are physical limits, you know. A guy can only have sex so many times in forty-eight hours, and I hit my limit in the shower with you two."

The twins play innocent, and Sofie says, "Don't worry about us. We'll be on our best behavior."

"Cross our hearts," finishes Liz with a coy smile while drawing a cross between her lovely breasts as they bob and float in the bubbling water.

"OK. Then it's settled," says Beth. "I'm going to my own bed and Amy and Carmen are sleeping in their own beds. And the twins get the whole night to abuse Mark's poor tired, not so little penis."

"I hope you two can wait until the morning," I say to the twins. "It's embarrassing, but I don't think I'll be able to get hard again today."

"Well, you better get up early if you want to fool around in the morning," says Amy. "It's yoga class with Florence poolside at nine o'clock, and she's expecting all of us to be there.

"How about we take the boat out and go snorkeling after yoga?" Beth suggests. "I know a cool man-made reef I'd love to show you."

Everyone heartily agrees, and Carmen says, "I'll tell the boys to get the boat ready, and in the morning before yoga, I'll load up some coolers."

"I'll help you," says Amy.

"So I guess that's it," Amy continues. "Unless anyone wants to say something more, our meetings finished."

"I'd like to say something if it's OK," says Carmen.

"Of course," Amy says. "You never need permission to talk. We're sisters now."

"I know," Carmen says. "And that's what I want to say. We're sisters now, and I've never had a sister, let alone four. You've made me so happy, and I love you all. And, I will always keep my promises and be the best sister I can be."

"We promise too," says Liz.

"We'll always be the best sisters we can be for you, too," Sofie says.

The girls have a final group hug, and each makes certain to give Carmen one more teary kiss goodnight.

We have another big day tomorrow, so our party breaks up, and we go our separate ways to get some rest.

The twins and I walk back to the pool house without bothering to dress. They drag me back into the shower to rinse the chlorine from our skin, they're sticklers when it comes to skincare, and I'm pleasantly surprised when they don't try to get me hard in the shower. I guess they accept that I need a little break from all this sex.

Back in my bedroom, it becomes clear that I'm mistaken. The sisters won't wait for morning; they want to fool around now.

First, they make a sexy show of rubbing each other down with moisturizer, and then together, they rub me down too. Each twin tries to get me hard in turns by stroking my cock with the creamy lotion. You can't blame them for trying, but I don't think it's going to work.

They finish with the moisturizer, and I lay on the bed with a twin on either side. They focus their attention on getting me hard. One twin strokes my cock while the other rubs my balls, and both kiss and lick my nipples. Then they switch tasks and work at it some more.

Frustrated that the rubbing alone isn't helping, they change strategies and switch to using their mouths. One sister tongues my balls while the other licks my dick, and every so often, they switch. It's very sexy to watch, but I'm just not getting hard. I've had too much sex over too short a time and need time to replenish my mojo.

Liz takes her mouth from my still semi-soft dick to watch her sister licking my balls. "It's not working," she says.

Sofie stops licking and looks at her sister from across my flaccid penis.

"I know, but I'm so horny," says Sofie. "I'm dying to feel this monster inside of me. It's been forever since either of us got some. But Mark needs to get some rest. Poor baby."

"I know something that might make him hard," Liz says in a conspiratorial whisper.

"Cool, I'll try anything," Answers Sofie.

Liz swallows hard and gives her sister a small smile. Then she leans forward and kisses Sofie fully on the lips.

Surprised by this, Sofie jerks back to stare wide-eyed at her sister. She silently studies Liz's expression for a moment and whispers back, "Are you sure?"

"I am," says Liz. "It feels right."

Sofie seems to think about this for another moment before leaning in to return Liz's kiss.

I watch their passion slowly build until they're locked in an open mouth tongue-duel worthy of the finest lesbian porn. The sisters are kissing and moaning, and I'm starting to think that they've forgotten about me when, without breaking their lip-lock, they move downward to share my cock head between their open kissing mouths.

If Amy and Beth are right, this is the first time the twins have touched each other sexually. It's the first time for them, and that makes the scene even hotter. My tired dick finally starts to thicken.

They kneel upright without breaking their passionate kiss. The sisters caress each other's faces and bodies. They seem hungry for each other, and their energy swiftly grows. Liz crawls across my body, pushing Sofie backward onto the bed and lying on top of her twin. Their lips never part, and they each start touching and feeling the other's big soft tits and hard pink nipples.

I've watched them smearing each other with suntan lotion and seen their sexy nipple cream regimen, but this isn't the same. The twins are making love to each other. They're both trying to make the other horny, and it's making me horny too.

Liz breaks their kiss and gazes into Sofie's eyes. "Ready for more?" she asks.

Sofie looks a little afraid, but she replies with a slight silent nod.

Liz responds with a brief smile and moves down to suck one of Sofie's nipples while pinching and pulling the other with her free hand. Sofie gasps and runs her fingers through Liz's thick red hair.

"That's it, Liz. Just like that," Sofie breaths. "My pussy tingles when you pinch my nipples."

Liz gives her nipple another hard pinch causing another moan. Then, she starts trailing her hand down her sister's body.

Sofie shivers as Liz lightly runs her fingertips over her ribs and down across her sensitive belly. The tickling makes her coo in delight. Liz strokes Sofie's hip and then grasps her fleshy ass giving it a hard squeeze then a delicate pat. Sofie's eyes are closed, and she's quietly moaning from deep down inside her throat, so Liz knows she's doing this right.

Sofie's body stiffens in anticipation as Liz's fingers reach their destination and touch her spread open sex. She gasps and withholds her indrawn breath while, for the first time, Liz explores the moist folds of her twin sister's pussy.

I wonder if Sofie's pussy feels the same as her own. Do identical twin sisters have identical pussies? Are the twins entirely alike, or do their pussies curve and fold each in their unique way. Is every pussy different? Are they like snowflakes or fingerprints with no two exactly alike? I can't wait to compare them for myself.

Sofie speaks through tightly clenched teeth while slowly releasing her upheld breath, "Sar..." She pauses, "Sar! Don't stop. I keep cumming. Mini-cums. One after another. Oh, my God. Liz."

Liz moves to between her sister's widespread thighs until Her face is inches from Sofie's wide-open sex. She looks up and asks, "Are you ready for me? There's no undoing this. We cross this line, and there's no going back."

"I don't want to go back," Sofie answers with bated breath. "Please, this is perfect. I love you, Liz."

Liz plasters her mouth over Sofie's waiting pussy without hesitation and sinks two outstretched fingers into her sister's eager vagina. She frantically licks and sucks Sofie's pussy like a cunt-starved lesbian nymphomaniac hungry for girl cum. Sofie's eyes squeeze shut, and her face screws into an expression of pure sexual ecstasy.

Sofie guides Liz with her hands, holding her sister's head as Liz's tongue darts and slides over her swollen clit and pussy lips. Both girls moan with pleasure.

Suddenly, Sofie seems to remember that I'm here watching and opens her eyes to look my way.

"Oh, my God, Mark," she says between panting breaths. "I can't stop cumming. Move up here and put your cock in my mouth! I want to eat you while She eats me."

I move to Sofie's head and smear her lips with the big dollop of precum that's leaking from my cockhead. Then I sink it into her waiting mouth. I roll my hips in a slowly advancing rhythm and fuck her face with short steady strokes. Her moans build along with my tempo, and I can tell that she likes it. I like it too.

I enjoy Sofie's mouth and watch Liz licking her first pussy until Sofie spits out my saliva frosted dick to say, "OK, Mark. You're plenty hard now. Move behind Liz and give it to her doggy. It's her favorite. Fuck her while she licks my pussy."

That's a terrific idea. So, I kneel behind Liz and lift her fleshy hips to point her ass toward the ceiling. Her piercing flashes a hint of gold, and her little brown rosebud is on full display. I have full access to my new lover's pussy, and I've forgotten any sexual fatigue I was feeling earlier. I can't wait to bury myself in Liz for the first time.

"Fuck her good with that salami," Sofie says between gasps. "She needs cock, Mark. So, give it to her hard."

Another terrific idea.

Liz takes a break from her feast and looks back over her shoulder. There's a thick layer of gooey girl-cum coating the lower half of her face, and she pants stuttering, "Yah, Mark. Your cock, n-now, n-n-need it now. Fuck me, baby. Hard!"

I wipe my cockhead along her pussy lips, and It comes away shiny and wet. She's more than ready, so I push myself into her greedy hole. She moans into Sofie's cunt as I sink into her right to the balls.

"Oh my God, Sofie! He's stretching my pussy. It hurts so good. How did you get it down your throat?" She asks and hurriedly returns to her task, not waiting for Sofie's answer.

I grasp Sara's plump hips for leverage and start fucking her with long slow strokes. My fucking grows more urgent, and our bodies begin making meaty slap-slap-slapping sounds with every collision. The heady musk of female arousal flavors the moist air filling my nostrils, and I can taste it in every panting breath.

My orgasm rushes closer, and without warning, I slam myself against Liz with a roar and spew my load into her shuddering body.

"Fuuuck...," I scream, filling her with all the cum I can still muster. A surprising amount after three days of near-constant sex.

Sofie's eyes fly open, and she yells, "That's it, Mark. Fill her up. Ooh, Liz, lick me! Lick me, lick me, lick me, I'm cumming too!"

Her mouth never breaks contact with Sofie's pussy as Liz's body stiffens in orgasm and her cunt gives me one last mighty squeeze.

Her final orgasm slowly recedes, and Liz collapses, panting between her sister's outspread legs while my deflating cock slips out of her vagina. I drop down to lay beside Sofie, and she turns her head to share a tender, lover's kiss.

Still panting to catch her breath, Liz crawls up her sister's body. Sofie's cum covers Liz's face in a shiny glaze, and it mingles with our saliva as we have our first three-way kiss. We linger and enjoy this intimate and tender moment until Liz pulls away to look into Sofie's eyes.

"Was that, OK? Did we go too far?" Liz asks her sister, sounding concerned. "Are we OK?"

"That's silly. Of course, we're OK. We're wonderful," Sofie reassures her. "I love you, Sar, and I wanted this as much as you, maybe more. Why didn't we do this a long time ago?"

I can hear the relief in Liz's voice when she answers, "Oh, thank God. I love you too, Sha. I've always wanted this to happen, but I think we waited because it never felt this right before now. Thank you, Mark."

"You're welcome," I say, surprised by her gratitude. "But I didn't do anything; that was all you guys."

"We feel something special when we're with you," Sofie says, smiling. "I don't think we could have done this without you here. You make us brave."

"C'mon," I say. "You two are plenty brave all on your own."

"We're not," Liz continues. "And, Sofie's right. You're nothing like other guys. You make things seem possible. When we're with you, we feel cared for, even loved, and it makes us bold."

"We feel it even when you're abusing us with that horse-dick of yours," Sofie interjects with a giggle. "Oof!"

"Cut it out," I say. "You're making me blush."

"It's true," Liz says. "So many guys have pressured us to have sex together, but only so they could watch. They always want the thrill of seeing twins doing it but don't care about what we want. With you, it's different."

"You didn't ask for a show," Sofie adds. "You never even brought it up."

"Also, seeing you with Amy today was inspiring," Liz adds. "We're like you. We love each other just like you and Amy do. You both helped us realize that sex with each other is natural, beautiful, and irresistible."

"Tonight, was amazing, Mark," adds Sofie. "I can't wait for next time. There're a thousand things I want us to try together."

"There is going to be next time, right Mark?" Liz asks with a smile.

"Hell yes," I say. "If I have any say, that is. But, for tonight, I'm spent. I'm going to clean up and crash. I can sleep in another room if you two want to be alone together."

"No way," the twins say together.

"We want you right here with us, lover boy," says Liz.

"Any guy who gets to watch us 'lezzie-out' owes some major cuddling," Sofie says.

With much-exaggerated nodding, Liz agrees.

"So, clean up, get your cute ass back in here, and cuddle," she says.

I carefully extract myself and leave while the girls exchange small kisses and intimate murmured whispers.

I have a quick rinse in the shower and return to find the girls fast asleep and wrapped in each other's arms. One of them is softly snoring, but I can't tell which, and It's adorable. I slip back into bed, being careful not to wake them, and fall asleep immediately.

Sunrise leaking through the curtains teases me awake. I'm feeling rested and refreshed. Judging by my morning wood, my dick has recovered too. The clock says that yoga class starts in less than an hour, and I don't want to disappoint Florence by being late, so I had better get moving.

I roll over and see the twins awake and wrapped in an early morning sixty-nine session. They're focused on each other and unaware that I'm watching. I briefly consider joining them, but we have a busy day, and I don't want to be late for yoga. I decide to break up their party by playfully slapping Sofie on her exposed ass-cheek.

"C'mon, you two. Sun's up, and we need to get going. Yoga in forty-five," I say.

Sofie lifts her head from between Liz's thighs and looks my way. "We're almost there. Get in the shower, and we'll meet you in five minutes," she says breathlessly and returns her mouth to Liz's pussy. I leave them to it.

The twins are all smiles and laughter when they join me in the shower. We playfully scrub each other, and Liz says it's her turn to suck me, but there's not enough time.

Dressed and ready for yoga, but before we leave the pool house, Liz says. "Mark, please don't tell the others that Sofie and I have started having sex with each other."

"Sure, of course not. It's not anybody's business if you don't want to say," I answer.

"It's not that. Remember, we don't keep secrets," Sofie says. "We just want to surprise them. We want to see the looks on their faces."

"We just haven't figured out how we're going to do it yet. Let us know if you have any good ideas," Liz finishes, and we go outside to join the others by the pool.

Everyone is here, even the guys. John and Nate throw a wave our way and continue spreading spongy yoga mats on the hard cement. Beth, Jeanie, and Carmen scurry over for good morning kisses. And, my mother comes out through the patio doors, followed by Florence. It's time for my first yoga class.

"Wow! Mom," Jeanie exclaims. "That outfit's smokin' hot!"

I could not agree more. My mother is wearing a skin-tight one-piece all-black yoga outfit. It covers her from mid-calf to mid-forearm and up to a short snug collar. The cloth is thin and elastic, exposing every curve and minute feature from her breasts' roundness and puffy nipples to the cleft of her ass and muscled thighs. It looks like a wetsuit that someone air-brushed onto her naked skin. Amy's right; Mom is smokin' hot.

I've never seen her wear anything this revealing and flat out sexy. Her usual style is more conservative. I've never even seen her in a two-piece bathing suit, let alone something like this.

"Double wow!" I add. "You look terrific."

"Oh. Thank you, Markie," she says with a smile. "I'm so glad you like it. Florence and I did some shopping this week, and she's encouraging me to be proud of the hard work I've done to stay in shape and dress a little sexier. I hope I didn't overdo it. It's exciting for a girl to be appreciated, even if it's only by her handsome son."

"Way to go, Florence," Amy says.

"No kidding, Annie," says Beth. All of the girls call my mom Annie. "But you better always wear your wedding ring, or you'll have to fight the men off with a stick."

"Oh, shush," replies mom. "I'll leave the men to you young girls. But even an old girl like me likes to feel sexy sometimes."

"Old, get out of here," says Sofie. "You've got a rockin' bod and need to show it off more often."

All the girls are all wearing sexy and revealing workout clothes. It's like they're competing to see who can get me hard the fastest. If I didn't know better, I would think that my mother and Florence are in on it too. I hope all of Florence's fitness sessions have the same dress code. I'll never miss a class.

"Florence teaches us a bunch of different exercise classes," Amy says. "We get together once or twice a week for something."

"That's how we met," my mother adds. "Florence was working part-time as a fitness trainer and part-time as a personal chef. I wanted someone to help me train, and the gym recommended her. We started having coffee together after my workouts, and now we're best friends. She moved into the bungalows and started cooking and running the place a few years ago."