Cinder and the Runny Gutter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cinder worked her fingers, and Maeryll's vagina responded to her efforts with the wet language of lust.

"Splutch shlic shlukk splish," Maeryll's pussy gushed.

"Holy crap!" Cinder replied.

"Gulping it all down," Maeryll blathered to herself, her eyes wild and unfocused as her body tensed and relaxed spasmodically, "just chugging it all, glass after glass, excess spilling, sliding down her chest, so hungry, so thirsty..."

There was a pause, like a rowboat caught in the eye of a cyclone.

"SHIT," Maeryll said all of a sudden. "I'm there," she stated, her voice deceptively bland. "Cinder: I am. Fucking. There."

Then, she pretty much exploded. Maeryll flexed her cunt so hard Cinder was a little worried she might lose her fingers as the snow elf's pussy sprayed its joy all over the damn place. Cinder had the market cornered on sloppy-wet climaxes, but even she had to admit this was a solid showing.

Maeryll wailed like a moor-banshee as she came. The muscles of her toned belly bunched and flexed, and her hands scrabbled wildly against the bars of the cage. She arched her back and her feet slipped, sliding for purchase on the suddenly wet floor of the kennel. Maeryll kicked, writhing like a lightning-struck eel under the blissful agony wreaked by Cinder's tongue and fingers.

"PisssFucking fire antssss in my earsssss!" she hissed, teeth clenched in a wild rictus, tendons of her neck straining as she bucked and shook.

Cinder took it in stride. Some really batshit stuff could come out of Maeryll's mouth when she was in the throes. Hugo, however, was not quite so nonchalant.

"Oh my gods! Is she ok?" Hugo asked, the pace of his pistoning cock slowing.

"Better than ok, I'd say," said Cinder. "How was that, M?"

Maeryll rubbed her face, her eyes far away. They were the color of ice-rimed water under the lamplight, a frosted pale, luminous blue. Sweat trickled down her neck and around the gentle swell of her breasts, and her cheeks were rosy and flushed.

"That was... That was a good one," she finally replied.

"Now it's my turn," Cinder said enthusiastically. She pressed her cheek against the Maeryll-soaked floor of the cage and reached back to spread her ass cheeks apart. "Make me lose my fucking mind, man!"

Hugo might have been a little overwhelmed by Maeryll's display of elvish exuberance, but he was no fool. The man quickly got his shit together and resumed pounding Cinder up the ass.

"Aw yeah," she moaned as her asshole swallowed thrust after thrust of Hugo's plunging fuckmeat. "You gonna use me to make yourself cum? Is that what you're gonna do? Yeah, treat me like a dirty whore you found in a kennel! Train my ass to obey."

"Gods bless, I love elves!" Hugo said. He reached through the bars and grabbed the short-cropped russet hair on the back of Cinder's head. He pulled, bending her towards him as much as the dog cage allowed, learning into her ass with his thrusting. He bit the tip of her ear where it stuck out off the bars while her tits shook and bounced. It was a jubilantly enthusiastic reaming.

While Cinder extolled Hugo to greater heights of assfuckery with her screams and pliant flesh, Maeryll slithered underneath her, positioning her face between Cinder's legs. A moment later, the sensation of Maeryll's mouth on her cunt joined the rough pleasure of Hugo's ass-plundering dick. The two were playing a godsdamned duet of lust into Cinder's body.

The lips of Cinder's mouth spread into a feral grin as she felt the pleasure unfurl inside of her, blooming, multiplying into a surge that was as unstoppable as the tides or the sunrise. Then Maeryll's wicked fingers entered the party, rubbing frantically at Cinder's clit, and she was undone once more.

The russet-haired elf ground her teeth together, trying desperately to prolong the exquisite agony that had settled into her body, but there was nothing to be done for it. She wiggled, twitched, and shivered as the orgasm swept her. She threw her hips back aggressively, impaling herself deeply onto Hugo's cock as she groaned and squealed for it. Hugo felt the tight sleeve of her ass tremble around him, and he laughed with wild glee as her anus spasmed, clutching his invading member.

As she came, Cinder felt the wet release of her pleasure gush from between her legs onto Maeryll's face, and a howl ripped from her throat. The dogs in their paddock started barking, but Cinder couldn't have stopped her screams even if she'd tried. Her wetness grew and spread until the bottom of the cage looked like each of the Ten Thousand Fountains had suddenly geysered into the parched earth of the Dustbowl.

And there was Maeryll, mouth open and fingers plunging into her own cunt, eager to drink down every drop like a thirsty nomad, moaning and writhing gleefully as she did.

"G-gnhh!" Hugo groaned, and Cinder didn't need to hear his gasped 'I'm gonna come!" to tell he was ready to join her in bliss.

She felt his dick throb in her ass and she clenched, bearing down on his prick as if she could milk his balls dry with the spasming ring of her bung.

He gave another savage stroke, then managed a last, desperate thrust before he burst deep inside of her bowels with an almost pained cry. His cum flooded through her, hot and heavy, painting her insides with his jizz. There was so much of it that Cinder felt like she had a spunk volcano jammed up her ass, erupting into her with the familiar, heavy, weight that only came from a truly massive load.

Cinder looked back at the server, clenching her asshole a few times to make sure she'd dragged every last thick drop out of his dick. She glanced at Hugo's face, and the joyous picture of semi-tortured satisfaction that she saw was truly delightful to behold. He caught her looking and he smiled, the scar tugging his mouth, and that damnably cute little dimple made another appearance.

"F-fuck," he said, and Cinder could feel his thighs trembling where they pressed into hers.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah!"

Maeryll crawled out from between Cinder's legs, and Hugo withdrew his softening prick. It slid out of Cinder's asshole with a wet, reluctant pop and a little spurt of oily spunk. She clenched her muscles, trying to keep his heavy load inside of her, relishing the warm, full feeling of it sloshing around in there.

Hugo stared down at her through the mesh of the cage, a look of disbelieving wonder on his face. "This is now officially the best shift I've ever worked. Just thought you should know."

Cinder preened. "Aw! Hey, you know what, bring your dick over here and let me clean my ass off it. Can't have you going back inside like that. What would Shel say?"

Hugo laughed. "Speaking of Shel, I've been gone long enough. I've got to get back to work, but do you want me to bring you two anything? Maybe some towels or something?" His gaze lingered on the mess they'd made of the dog cage.

"Actually, you can bring us something," Cinder spoke before Maeryll could say anything.

"What's that?"

"Some of your friends! Spread the word that there's a hot set of holes ready to provide some stress relief out back. Oh, any Maeryll's here too, if you've got any chicks on the staff."

Cinder looked at Maeryll for approval. The pale elf raised a finger in a gesture of assent that practically oozed casual, disinterested nonchalance, but Cinder knew her friend well enough to catch the sapphire sparkle in her eyes that betrayed her excitement.

"This is wild," Hugo chuckled, "even for the Reeperbahn. But alright, I'll let it be known."

"Cool! Oh, but if your friends want a turn, tell 'em the passphrase is, 'Cinder is really hot.'"

"Okaaaay-"

"No wait, hold on: Cinder is really awesome. And also super hot. Yeah, that's better."

"Ha, sure," Hugo said, that damn delightful dimple creasing his cheek. "But who's this Cinder person, Cotton?"

Cinder rolled her eyes. "Oh my fuck, why do I have to be so mysterious and intriguing all the time?"

***

While Hugo went back inside the Runny Gutter to finish his shift and hopefully spread the word, Maeryll perched on the edge of the dog cage. Cinder watched avidly as the slim woman started to lick her wrist and forearm clean of Cinder's girlspunk.

"Lemme help," Cinder offered. She crawled over to Maeryll and got to her feet slowly in front of the girl, dragging her tongue up Maeryll's legs, thighs, belly, and tits until she reached her face. Cinder licked her chin, the side of her jaw, and her lips.

Maeryll reclined against the cage and laced her fingers around Cinder's neck, accepting the tongue bath as her due. "You're not helping clean me up even a little bit, you realize?"

Cinder's smile was lazy and self-satisfied. "Hey, wanna suck my tits while we wait for people to come outside and fuck us?"

Maeryll licked her lips. "What do you think?" She stared deliberately at Cinder's chest.

Still grinning from ear to pointed ear, Cinder squatted down and put her hand between her legs. With a sigh, she relaxed her muscles and let a fat dollop of Hugo's spunk drip out into the palm of her hand. She smeared it all over her breasts, greasing up her tits with the load.

"I think," she said as she massaged the cum into her tits, pulling at her thick nipples with an expression of pure, lascivious glee, "that you gotta want it bad enough. Go on. Give 'em a suck."

Admittedly, it was a dirty move. Then again, Cinder was pretty much all about dirty moves tonight.

Maeryll scowled and gave Cinder a rude gesture, but at that moment the back door creaked open and a pair of men walked into the courtyard. They looked around nervously as if they weren't sure if they should be doing what they were doing.

Both wore aprons indicating they were members of the Runny Gutter's waitstaff and were accordingly attractive. One of them was an older guy, maybe in his forties, with a comfortable belly and just the nicest beard Cinder thought she'd ever seen. His facial hair looked like it had been trimmed by a master gardener or something. The other man was younger, and he had a lean, hungry look about him that his high cheekbones and gaunt face only emphasized.

When the two serving jacks spotted Cinder and Maeryll over by the empty dog cage, naked, nubile, and spackled in cum, they exchanged a look of disbelief.

"Wow. I thought Hugo was just having a muck about," the younger one said.

"Well, he kinda was," Cinder mused, feeling the cum sliding out of her asshole and drying on her tits. "Anyway, what's the password?" she asked.

The bearded man and his compatriot traded another set of looks.

"Ah," the older man with the sweet facial hair said delicately, "I believe Hugo said it was, 'Cinder is both cool and hot?'"

The redheaded elf shrugged, then waved them over. "Close enough. Now get over here, we don't bite! Well, she does," she amended, jerking a thumb at Maeryll. "She also will fucking stab you if you touch her, so I'd watch it."

"It's true," Maeryll agreed.

"But hey," Cinder continued, getting down on all fours and climbing back into the cage, "you can go ahead and stab me instead. With your dicks, obviously." She wiggled her ass at them to drive the point home.

The older man stuck his thumbs in the straps of his apron and turned to address his compatriot. "You know Zaaid, if there's one thing I've learned in life, it's that you never look a gift-slut in the asshole."

The gaunt lad frowned, his nose wrinkling as he tried to process this bit of arcane advice. "The fuck does that even mean, Tahunae?" Zaaid finally said.

"It means," Tahunae replied, pulling off his apron and unbuttoning his shirt as he stepped towards where Cinder lay waiting on all fours in the cage, "that I'm going to take my break now."

The two men quickly stripped down and joined the lusty elf. The sight of her, dripping and sticky and opulently curvy, had already gotten them hard, so all that was left to do was for them to thrust their cocks through the bars of the cage for Cinder to service. Their pricks jutted out, proud and erect as a pair of battle standards, each with a pair of delightfully cum-heavy balls dangling beneath.

"Fucking yum," Cinder declared, reaching for them.

While the wood elf got down to the messy business of sucking Tahunae and his younger friend off, Maeryll stepped away. She walked over to the yipping dogs and picked something up that Cinder, with her view obscured by hairy thighs and swaying nutsacks, couldn't quite see.

Cinder was too preoccupied with worshiping the pair of men to pay much attention to what her friend was up to in any case. On her knees, slurping away at the meat presented to her, Cinder was in her happy place.

Gods, but there was nothing like the feeling of taking a hot, strange dick into her mouth. She relished the banquet of new penis flavors and cock textures, not to mention the moans coming from their owners.

The auburn-tressed elf ran her hands up Tahunae's thighs, sinking her fingers into the flesh of his hairy, pleasantly rounded belly. His balls were hanging through the cage, so she pushed her face into them, breathing deeply of the heady musk of his maleness. Cinder drew one of his bollocks into her mouth, then the other, sucking on both of his nuts while his cock rested on her face. The bearded man sighed, an expression of purest bliss lighting his warm, black eyes as his dick leaked precum onto Cinder's forehead.

Busy worshiping Tahunae's nuts like a deranged squirrel, Cinder was startled by a metallic clang. She looked down to see that Maeryll had tossed an empty dog bowl into the cage.

"Put it between your legs already," Maeryll said.

Cinder shrugged and did what she was told. She wanted to ask, "What for?" but the second man, Zaaid, preempted the question by pressing close to the bars and tapping her on the arm with his penis. The gaunt-faced man seemed a little jealous that Tahunae was enjoying the full attention of Cinder's worshipful mouth.

"Don't worry," Cinder reassured him around a mouthful of hairy, fragrant nutsack, "I haven't forgotten about you, dude."

She spat out Tahunae's balls and turned to his hungry-eyed buddy's cock where it thrust through the cage bars. Cinder hawked a glob of silvery spit onto his straining prick and smeared it around with her palm, stroking it up and down his shaft. She pursed her lips and ran them along the underside of his dick, drooling more wetness onto his member.

The gaunt man thrust urgently through the bars, working his hips and gripping the edge of the cage with a wild look in his eyes. Cinder settled down onto her knees, clasped her hands behind her back, and pressed her face against the bars for easy access. She opened her mouth.

"Go on and fuck it already," she said, sticking out her tongue.

The man grabbed her head through the bars and mounted her face as best he could, and for a while, there was only the delicious struggle for air and the sounds of her wet slobbering gasps as the man used Cinder's mouth like a cunt.

Spit decorated her shaking tits, which Tahunae was more than happy to reach through the cage to maul. He squeezed and played with the caramel peaks of her chest while Zaaid's balls swung into Cinder's chin with the force of each fuckstroke he thrust between her lips.

Cinder couldn't resist. She unclasped her hands so she could finger herself, sliding a pair of digits up her ass while she frigged her clit, moaning around the dick like a coinlass desperate to earn her coppers. It didn't take long for her to bring herself off, and her squirt splattered against the bowl nestled between her thighs, a little puddle gathering at the bottom.

The gaunt-eyed man must've really enjoyed the sight of the nubile elf jizzing into a dog bowl, because he gasped and Cinder felt his prick swell and thicken further in her mouth. He reached out to jerk himself off to completion, but she hadn't done all that damn work just so he could wank himself to a messy finish by himself.

She slapped his hands away, grabbed his root by its base, and bobbed on the tip while fisting his shaft until she felt the first hot spurt on the roof of her mouth.

"There it is!" she crowed gleefully.

Cinder pressed the tip of his dick against the pad of her tongue and as the man came, committed to tasting his seed. The load shot out in a salty splash, squirting against her tongue and spraying about indiscriminately. It was an impressive amount really, and it got fucking everywhere, sliding greasy-wet down her skin. Cinder hadn't seen that much collateral damage since they'd taken on a hydra in the Long Forest.

"Mm," Cinder purred, shutting her eyes and basking in the filth, which was when she felt the hot squirt of another load splatter against her shoulder.

She turned towards the source automatically, opening her mouth on pure instinct, and managed to catch a few drops.

"Sorry," Tahunae said apologetically. "I couldn't hold it back any longer."

"Fuck yeah!" Cinder replied.

The bars forming the roof of the cage were drenched in Tahunae's dick-goop. The milky fluid hung down in thick icicles, looking like stalactites on the ceiling of a cave. Cinder breathed deeply and smiled as it fell upon her cheeks like warm rain.

All that cum smelled so good; sharp and a little tangy. It was the smell of men, of wild, filthy pleasure. The scent of the goop dripping from the wire of the cage's roof and onto Cinder's face evoked memories of chilly nights and warm skin, of happily sore holes and spunk cooling on her forehead, of a thousand thrusts and a thousand spasms of her shuddering flesh.

Fuck, but Cinder loved jizz.

The wild-hearted elf opened her mouth to catch a few dribbles on her tongue, then rose as best she could to lick the bars clean.

Zaaid's voice was slightly awed. "Never seen anything like that before."

"Ye gods," Tahunae said disbelievingly, "I think I'm getting hard again."

"Good boy," Cinder said. "Hey M, can you get that blanket over there?" She pointed at a ratty blanket near another of the empty cages.

Maeryll obliged, and while Zaaid wandered back into the Runny Gutter in a daze, the older fellow laid down on the ragged sheet. Cinder climbed out of the cage and got on top of him, pleased by the guy's stamina.

"My ass is part of the show," she explained as she mounted him, facing away from Tahunae as her butthole slowly swallowed the gleaming spear of his dick.

She slotted him home deep into her bowels on the first try and began to ride, and he moaned piteously as she picked up the pace.

"Slap it," she suggested, and Tahunae's palm gave her butt a solid smack as she rocked into his prick.

Maeryll grabbed the bowl and tossed it between Tahunae's legs. "Lean back," she told Cinder, and the wood elf put her hands back onto Tahunae's chest. She widened her stance, spread legs presenting her dripping cunt like a gift to Maeryll. The snow elf didn't waste a second, fingerbanging Cinder's soggy mitt while Tahunae's bucked his hips, driving his dick into Cinder's well-fucked ass.

It didn't take long for Cinder to come like that, and she wailed and howled as she squirted another deposit into the dog bowl. Tahunae followed soon after, gripping Cinder's hips and pulling her hard against him while his cock spent gout after gout of cum inside of her bowels.

When Cinder climbed off him, a river of Tahunae's nut butter leaked out of her ass in a treacly slough down her inner thigh. "Fuck," she muttered, wiping absently between her legs and licking her fingers clean, "I'm gonna be shitting jizz for days if this keeps happening."

She turned to Maeryll and asked hopefully, "Do you think this'll keep happening?"

The white-haired elf pointed at the back door of the bar, which opened to admit three more servers into the courtyard.