Cinder Whore Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie felt the hot shame rushing through her body. How could he? Worse, how was it she was feeling aroused by the sick things he was saying?

The door suddenly swung open. Ellis was standing there with a gun in his hand. A muffled bang rang out and her daddy slumped on top of her, is cock and balls suffocating her completely, the rest of her body paralyzed. She thought she might pass out but then his body was rolled off of her and fell hard to the floor. Ellis was there, pulling the covers from her. She was elated! Her brother killed her father and now they could be together. There would be no more pain. As soon as that thought crossed her mind Ellis yelped and fell. There was a struggle at the side of the bed. Somehow her father was still alive!

Mal tried to wrestle the gun from Ellis. The two men rolled across the floor, using their legs and body weight to try and get an advantage. Finally Mal got the upper hand. He pinned Ellis to the floor, both of his hands wrapped around her beloved brother's neck, the gun uselessly flung beneath the windows. Ellie watched helplessly as her father squeezed the life from her brother.

Ellie was screaming. Screaming in fear, screaming in anger, just screaming. The room seemed to explode into smoke and fire. Her father wasn't moving any more. He was slumped over Ellis's body. For a brief time no one moved. There was heat coming from the doorway and she could smell smoke. Then Ellis shoved her father's body off of him and got up. Carefully he took the gun from Ellie's hands. She didn't even know she was holding it. The silencer had come off when it was flung and the sound still left her a bit deaf. He had to repeat himself twice before she heard him.

"We need to go, Ellie. Everyone else is dead and the house will burn down in less than 20 minutes."

Nodding, Ellie threw herself into Ellis's arms. He quickly picked her up and carried her to the window. Below, Guy was waiting with an inflated air mattress beneath them. Ellis didn't warn Ellie before he tossed her out the window. She didn't scream as she fell. She landed perfectly and as soon as Guy helped her up, Ellis jumped. The mattress was hissing, having broken when he landed, but it had done its job. The three of them rushed to Guy's truck and sped away, having murdered 6 people and destroyed all the evidence.

12