Cindy Gets Her Sexual Healing

Story Info
A visit to a black church gives my wife her sexual healing.
1.4k words
3.76
58.9k
26
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Cindy and I were raised in church and had been going to the same one for a long time when we decided to visit other churches to see how their services were. We wanted to visit a black church because we always heard they were very interactive and exciting.

First, there was music and singing and people were dancing and running around touching each other and hugging each other. The beat and the dancing was very sensual. The ladies were dancing and the men were grinding on their asses and openly simulating sex.

I have to admit I had a boner watching this and Cindy couldn't believe her eyes, but I could tell she was turned on by the sight. You could see the swelling bulges of the black men that were dancing. Cindy whispered in my ear, "Do you see how big their cocks are? I've never seen cocks that big before. I think I'm gonna like this church."

I reached over and slid my hand between her legs to discover that she had no panties on and she was soaking wet. I was going to take her to the bathroom and fuck her but the music stopped and the service began with the pastor welcoming the visitors and telling us to make ourselves at home and enjoy the service. I could tell my wife was already enjoying it.

The sermon was about sexual purity and how a married man and woman should only have sex with each other and nobody else. He said a husband and wife should do whatever it takes to please each other and make sure each one's sexual needs are met. "Men, if the wife wants you to eat that pussy, then get down there and lick it real good. Ladies, if your man wants you to suck that dick, then get down on it and make him bust that nut."

We had never heard that kind of language in church before and even if shocked, we were still very excited. The preacher invited anyone who was having thoughts about infidelity to come down and be prayed for. Slowly, people began to make their way up front and Cindy stepped out and walked forward. I couldn't believe it. I had no idea she had been thinking about cheating on me.

I was worried but very turned on. My cock began to swell thinking of my wife with other men. Especially the black men that were dancing and swinging their big cocks around. The music started again and the pastor started praying for the men and women that came forward.

Some of the women fell out on the floor when he laid hands on them and their dresses would fly up exposing themselves to the pastor and everyone else up front. The men and women of the church would put sheets over them to cover them up.

I noticed Cindy had got to the front to be prayed for and when the pastor laid hands on her, she fell backwards into the hands of several black men who held her up and began rubbing their hands all over her, rubbing her tits and ass.

She seemed to be in another world, letting the men touch her wherever they wanted. The pastor came up to her and told the men to hold her up for him. He grabbed the back of her head and laid hands on her strongly. She began to jerk and shake as she fell backwards onto the men again.

Pastor told them to let her fall, and as she did, her dress flew up and exposed her little white pussy to the pastor and his men. They had run out of sheets to put on her so she lay exposed for the whole church to see.

Cindy's legs were spread wide and her pussy was glistening with her juices. She began to rub and finger her pussy, shaking and wallowing on the floor. The pastor said she had a sexual demon and the only way to get it out was to fuck it out of her. I didn't know what to do.

My wife was about to be fucked by what seemed like all the men in the church as they gathered around her and started pulling their big black cocks out for her to suck. The pastor knelt beside her and began to finger her little white cunt. Two, three, four fingers into her sopping wet twat. My cock was hard as a rock and I moved to the front for a better view.

Pastor told her he knew by fingering her that she had been cheating on her husband and that she needed to confess her sins to him. She told him it was true. She had been cheating on her husband with black men and she loved big black cock stretching her pussy like her husband couldn't.

She looked at me in shame asked me to please forgive her. I kissed her on the lips and told her "I do forgive you honey." I could taste where she had been sucking their black cocks and it turned me on even more. I told the pastor to do whatever he needed to do to get that demon of adultery out of her.

He walked up to my wife and pulled his huge swollen cock out and began stroking it. She licked her lips asked him to please let her suck his big black cock. The pastor stuck his cock in her mouth and she tried her best to swallow it, but his 10" inch cock was too much for her as she gagged and choked on it.

Pastors cock was hard as a rock and standing straight up. He told the men to hold her up for him, one on each leg. She spread wide as he slid his black monster cock up into my wife's hot pussy. She began to fuck him back and before I knew it, his hard throbbing cock was buried in her tight white cunt.

"Oh my God, fuck me with your big black cock" she screamed. "Split my little white cunt with your thick monster cock." You could hear the pastor's huge nuts slapping my wife's ass as he buried his big black dick in her sopping wet pussy. I could hear her sloppy pussy juices with every stroke of his massive cock.

He was jamming her cunt as the men held her up for his brutal cock attack. She began to cum over and over again as his massive cock pumped her married pussy like she had never been fucked before. Six times she exploded on his cock and her pussy squirted all over him every time she came.

I could tell pastor was about to cum when his big balls swelled up and his cock began pulsating as he pumped his hot nut up in my wife's well fucked cunt. As he pulled his huge meat from her fuck hole, his nut poured out of her and onto the floor. She was about to pass out from the intense orgasms she had, when pastor said, "We're not finished with you yet bitch. Take her to the pew and open her up for all the men in the church to fuck."

They all took their turns in my wife's white pussy as each one fucked her with their big cocks and came in her pussy. Others were feeding her their hot loads and shooting their nut all over her face and tits. She was covered in cum. Her cunt was pouring hot nut onto the floor as they finished fucking her.

The pastor told me the only way I could put this behind me and have complete forgiveness for my wife, was to clean her pussy up real good and to eat all the nut flowing from her well fucked cunt. Which I did, and the taste of all the black men's nut was surprisingly delicious.

After I cleaned my black bred wife's cum filled pussy, I was hard as a rock again, excited about watching my wife get fucked by all these big dicked black men. I fucked the shit out of her loose worn out pussy and busted my nut all up in her. I kissed her lips and tasted all the cum she had swallowed. The congregation applauded and invited us to come back anytime and told us we were always welcome. Believe me, we'll be back.