Cindy: My Partner's Wife

Story Info
After meeting my partners wife, I want her.
1.9k words
4.13
25.2k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been out of the police academy and on the street for five years when I was partnered up with Joe Martinez (not his real name). We immediately clicked and became good friends. The first time I met his wife Cindy (not her real name) I nearly lost my cool.

Cindy was a beautiful Latina standing 5'5" tall. She had had three kids, but still had a body I thought was perfect. Her gorgeous face was a cross between JLo and Selena Gomez with long black hair usually in a pony tail. She had a beautiful, flawless olive skinned complexion, 34DD tits, a soft, but sexy stomach, perfectly shaped ass, legs to die for and a personality that pulled people, men AND women alike, into feeling like you were the most important person in the world when she talked to you.

Another thing that stood out was that she always had perfectly manicured hands and feet, and it seemed she always wore CFM heels no matter what she was wearing. At home, at a party, casual or formal, she wore shoes that added to her good looks. I guess the best way to describe her was to say she was an attention grabber.

As a police officer, your partner's life becomes part of your own. I had been single for a while, so Joe pulled me into his family circle more and more. Instantly I was around Cindy almost more than I wanted to be. I knew that I needed to keep my hands off her and that if I tried to get closer I could ruin my relationship with her husband. In spite of that, we grew close and engaged in "harmless" flirting. Joe even joined in telling us, "You and Cindy would make a good couple."

As time passed and I spent more time around Cindy, we became even more flirtatious with Joe's encouragement. I would meet Cindy with s hug and a kiss that tended to last a bit longer each time.

One Saturday night, while I was off duty, I received a call from Joe. He had picked up some overtime and was about to go on duty.

"Hey man, I need a favor."

I replied, "No problem. What's up?"

"I got some unexpected OT and Cindy and I had a date night planned. The kids are staying overnight with the sitter and I've got dinner reservations at her favorite restaurant."

"Okay...," I reluctantly replied.

"I need you to take my place and show Cindy a good time. She's all primed to go out and I don't want to disappoint her. Can you do that for me? For her?"

The thought of a night out with Cindy had my cock already paying attention, but I didn't want to sound too excited to Joe.

"Are you sure? I'll cover the OT for you."

Joe said, "No man, I need the OT and I'm sure the two of you will have fun. What do you say?"

"Okay, if you insist and have no problem with it."

"Thanks, I'll owe you one. Cindy will be really happy to have a date night. She'll be ready at 6:00 p.m., okay? Thanks, I got to go."

I hung up the phone and already my cock was getting hard thinking of a night out on the town with Cindy. I didn't know what Joe was thinking, but I decided I was going to enjoy myself as much as I could.

I got ready and drove to pick up Cindy, the whole time I as nervous as a kid on his first date.

I arrived, I rang the doorbell.

Cindy opened the door and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. She was dressed in a red silk dress with spaghetti straps. And she was braless. And she has on a pair of killer CFM stiletto heels, open toed shoes showing off her painted, sexy toenails and feet. And her hair was done up on her head looking sultry. And she looked absolutely, positively gorgeous. And she greeted me with a deep kiss as she pulled me into her body. My rock hard cock got harder.

"Hi, come on in. Do you want a drink?"

I finally spoke and said, "Sure."

I followed her into the house and sat watching her as she mixed up an Old Fashioned for each of us.

As she was putting together the drinks, she said "I hope you don't mind stepping in for Joe. I really appreciate it."

I replied, "I don't know what's going on, but I've actually dreamed of this happening. What are we doing exactly?"

"We're going to have fun this evening. That's what we're doing."

As she handed me my drink, she straddled me by lifting her leg and was now sitting in my lap with my hardon pushing up against her warm crotch. Her marvelous tits were pushing into my chest as we leaned into each other to kiss.

A dream come true moment happened as Cindy's tongue snaked its way into my mouth. I reached my free hand up and pulled down on one of her spaghetti straps and pulled her dress down and took a hand full of her firm tit and squeezed as a moan escaped her lips. I moved down with my mouth and sucked on a dark brown nipple. I put down the drink Cindy had handed me and took her drink and set it aside. I spent the next few minutes sucking on one breast, then the other. I wanted to mark Cindy so I sucked as hard as I could on a spot on her underboob. She did nothing to stop me as I caused a deep purple bruise, a purple hickey, on her left tit.

Cindy had had enough, she suddenly stood up, and took my hand.

"Come, follow me!"

She led me to her bedroom. She slipped out of the dress that was now around her waist. She stepped out of the dress and stood before me, naked except for her stilettos. She unbuttoned my dress shirt, unbuckled my belt and pants, hooked her thumbs on my pants and boxers and pulled them down. My hard dick flipped straight out, pointing directly at Cindy. She reached and grabbed my cock and guided it into her mouth. As she started to lick my cockhead, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. Cindy licked the entire length of my fat seven inches of dick, then pushed me and I fell back on the bed she shared with her husband.

Laying on my back, Cindy took my shaft into her mouth and sucked my entire length into her mouth until I could feel my cock touching the back of her throat. I was loving the perfect sensation of Cindy's cocksucking skills while I halfway expected her to gag, but she never did.

But this was only the beginning. She stopped sucking me off and pushed my legs in the air and pushed her face and mouth and tongue into my asshole. I had never experienced being rimmed, but as she pushed her rigid tongue deeper into my ass I felt electric shocks rippling through my body.

I stopped her and switched places so that she was on her back. I spread apart her legs and plunged into her dripping wet, hot love slit. As I sucked her marble hard clit, waves of pleasure racked her body as she experienced her first orgasm with me.

"Oh fuck! Oh my god! I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" Cindy screamed.

I lifted my face away from her pussy, positioned my cock at the entrance of her cunt and rammed my cock into her to the hilt. I savored her tight, wet, hot pussy for only a moment before I started fucking as fast and hard as I could. Almost immediately I could feel the boiling in my balls as I started unloading my sperm into Cindy. At the same time, my pistoning in and out of Cindy triggered her next orgasm and we exploded together. I pulsed and pumped my cum deep into her vagina. We collapsed onto her sweating body as we fought to catch our breaths.

We cuddled. We kissed.

As Cindy rested in the crook of my arm, I finally asked Cindy, "What the hell just happened? How did I get you into bed? And your bed at that?" I then heard a story that I couldn't believe.

"Joe," Cindy began, "has always had the fantasy of seeing me have sex, get fucked by another man. He's always wanted to watch me get fucked. In the beginning it was a fun role play. But, lately he's brought it up more and more. I told him he was crazy, but he knows we like each other and we flirt, so he started telling me, asking me if I would sleep with you."

I was speechless.

Cindy continued, "I said don't be silly, you're his partner. But he kept asking if I liked you, if I was attracted to you. And I do like you and I am attracted to you. And here we are."

The whole time she spoke, she was stroking my cock. I leaned over her and started kissing her beautiful tits. Moans escaped her lips. I rolled her onto her stomach and started kissing my way from her neck down her back. I gently bit her ass cheeks before I spread her cheeks apart and licked her tightly puckered anus. As Cindy groaned I pushed my tongue into her, just as she had just done to me.

"Do you have any lube?" I asked Cindy.

"I have some Vaseline in my nightstand."

I reached over and pulled the nightstand drawer open and grabbed the jar. I opened it and got a glob of the Vaseline jelly and smeared it on her anus and on my hard prick. Then I positioned my cockhead at her asshole. I stopped and reached for a pillow and then placed it under her stomach.

Now her ass was slightly elevated. I repositioned my dick at her puckered, brown asshole again. I slowly, but with steady pressure leaned into her. As Cindy gasped my cock helmet was suddenly in her rectum. I paused, but Cindy started pushing back and I was moving deeper and deeper into her. I bottomed out and was in the tightest grip I had ever felt around my dick. Cindy was moaning, "Oh my god, fuck me! Fuck my ass!"

I started pumping Cindy's tight asshole as she bucked under me. We were now fucking like dogs and Cindy cried out as I unloaded again into her.

She was cumming as I dumped a reduced load of my cum into her. Even though I was shrinking inside her, the strength of her grip on me kept me hard. I plopped out of Cindy and we repositioned and held on to each other and fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of Cindy in the shower. I got up and joined her. I washed her, then she returned the favor and, as a bonus, gave me an incredible blowjob.

Something has been nagging at the back of my mind. We dried off and I dressed while Cindy put on some sweats.

Over coffee I asked Cindy about what she had said about Joe wanting to watch us fuck.

"I think he got his fill. He has cameras everywhere in the house AND over our bed."

As I wondered how my partner was going to act now that I had fucked his wife, Cindy said, "We didn't leave the house. You still owe me a dinner date. Are you okay if I want to be with you?"