Cindy S02 E03

Story Info
The erotic life of Cindy in College.
2k words
4.15
3.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

S02 E03

Beach Party

Cindy - College Years

Life at college could become repetitive after a while. It was all studying and then taking tests. Without a few parties and girl's nights to break up the monotony, I probably would have gone stir-crazy. I kept trying to remind myself that this would all pay off later. I just needed to keep my nose to the grind.

Luckily, I wasn't the only one growing bored with the same old routine. Many of my friends were starting to grow irritated with school life as well. A lifeline was thrown when someone suggested taking a road trip to the local beach and spending the day there. What began as a simple plan for just the dorm girls, quickly spread into a huge party being held at the beach.

Somehow, everyone knew about it. While this didn't persuade me from attending, I had hoped that it might be a quieter affair. Still, now that it was going to be a big party, I felt a desire to invite Michelle along. She had been busy lately with training for the basketball season coming up. Since she was the Captain of the team, she had to work extra hard in order to represent them well.

Considering that we weren't anything official, I didn't mind her missing out on certain activities and events. However, I did miss her. The things she made me feel were sometimes incredibly intense. It was difficult not to want more of her.

As soon as it became known that everyone was heading to the beach for the party, I made sure to text M specifically and ask if she could make it. Her response had been to ask if I was attending. When I had replied that I was, she had said that she couldn't wait to see what kind of swimsuit I'd chosen to wear.

M had quickly come to understand that I had an eye and passion for fashion. While she was only mildly interested in fashion herself, she enjoyed seeing what I wore and learning through me. Of course, that meant that I had to think extra hard on what kind of bathing suit I wanted to wear. Not only did it need to match with my usual hits on fashion, but I wanted M to like it, specifically.

The days leading up to the beach party were spent frantically looking through all of the local stores to find the suit just for me. There were a few that were perfect but didn't do anything to push fashion forward. I didn't just want to look great. I wanted to be the one that set the next trend in swimwear--and in fashion in general.

The day of the party had nearly approached by the time I finally chose a swimsuit. Naturally, it cost quite a lot and came from a foreign store. But I loved how it clung to my hips and along my breasts but exposed my tummy and sides. It was sexy but also high-fashion.

Matching the look with some flip flops and a towel, I felt ready to tackle the beach party.

The next day, while everyone piled into the car, I kept my swimsuit hidden beneath a beach shirt. No sense in an anti-climatic reveal. The energy was high as we made our way to the beach. It was a good thirty minutes away, so the music was blaring loud as we trekked there. A few other college kids passed us on the highway.

Everyone knew who was part of the party and not. A few open windows and shouts or waves

was all it took for the energy to amp up even further.

By the time we all arrived at the beach, everyone was ready to cut loose. Those who had arrived before us were already lounging beneath umbrellas or in the water. Some even had surfboards and were attempting to catch a wave.

I stuck with my group, looking for a place to claim as our own. We didn't have to look for long. M and her group of friends had already claimed a nice territory of beach just a bit down from us. She waved us over, and we happily joined with them. With a few more umbrellas set, we laid out on our towels and caught up.

"Coach has us working extra hard as of late," M said to me while resting on her tummy. "We're taking the rivalry extra seriously this year. Last year, they lost to us. So, we know they're going to be trying extra hard to win this year. But we've beat San Diego before, and we'll do it again," M said confidently.

"Especially with you as the Captain," I added with a soft smile.

M laughed and nodded. "I sure think so," she winked confidently. "Come on, let's go cool down. The sun is starting to grow hot."

Rising from our towels, hand-in-hand, we walked down to the water's edge. A few people were swimming and chatting nearby. Someone had brought along a stereo and was playing the latest Top 40 songs on the radio. I could tell that there was going to be a bonfire later, too. Some people were already collecting firewood for it.

M pulled me slowly into the water. "Fuck, it's cold!" M swore, wincing as she stepped into it. I dipped a toe in and shivered. "We are so not swimming long in this," I declared.

"You got that right. I just wanted to see what swimsuit you chose. You've been bundled up this whole time," M complained.

I laughed. "You really want to know, huh?" I teased.

"Mhmm, show me that you got under there," M purred, flashing me those eyes of hers.

Biting my lip, I slowly started to pull the beach shirt up over my head. Tossing it onto the sand, I allowed her to see the swimsuit I had chosen. I watched her eyes travel down my sides, lingering on my belly button for a moment, and then moving over the rest of me. "Mhm," she finally nodded. "That's a good choice, alright. Come on then, Cindy, let's go for a swim and put it to use!"

With that, she fell back into the water the rest of the way, tugging me in with her so I also fell into the water. We shrieked together. Surfacing, we sputtered and wiped the water and hair from our eyes. "M!" I shouted, feeling the cold ensnaring me. "That was insane!"

M laughed but shivered. "I definitely think it's a little late in the season to be swimming. At least,

it's keeping us young! Besides," she smirked and drew closer to me, "it gives us the perfect reason to get a little closer."

My heart started to beat as she drew me closer to her. Those strong arms of hers pulled me in until my breasts were lightly pressed against hers. We just swam together like that for a few minutes. The heat of her skin against mine was the perfect remedy for the cold water.

Eventually, however, she leaned in and kissed me. The warmth flooded right to my toes after that. A soft hum left me, and I opened my mouth to her. M slowly kissed me, her tongue taking its time by lightly running over mine. We kissed for some time in the water, slowly moved by the water's current.

Her hands grasped by hips, pulling me to her until I was straddling her. My legs wrapped around her hips, and we kissed a bit faster. The heat in my blood was rapidly becoming hotter. Our tongues moved faster, tasting all we could of each other. Suddenly, I drew back. A new desire was running through me. There was something I wanted to try. I didn't have complete confidence to do it, but I certainly wanted to try.

"M," I panted, my cheeks flushed, "do you . . . have that one toy here?" I asked her. "You know . . . that one you used."

M's eyebrow lifted curiously. "I sure do, pet. You got something in mind, do you?" My cheeks turned an even darker red. "I . . . I would like to try that. On you, this time."

M smirked at that and gave me a playful spank that made me gasp. "Alright, Miss Cindy. Let's see what you got. Come on." She kissed me once more, then led me back to the beach. She picked up her beach bag where the rest of the girls were located as well as a towel. Then we headed further down the beach.

The sun was starting to set at this point, casting everyone in shadow. Once we were out of visual range from the rest of the beachgoers, M dropped the towels on the sand. Opening her beach bag, she pulled out a zip-locked dildo connected to the strap-on. "Here you are," M presented it to me. "Need help putting it on?"

"I think I've got it," I replied, though I couldn't be sure.

"Well, while you figure it out, I'm going to make myself comfortable," she hummed and laid back on the towel. I glanced at her and saw she was undoing her bikini top. Her breasts spilled out immediately, still wet from our swim. Her nipples were hard already.

I stopped staring and returned to removing my own swimsuit. Once I was naked, I slipped the strap-on through my legs and secured it with the strap. It felt a little awkward and was heavy around my groin area, but I also felt oddly powerful. "Mm, that looks hot," M said below me.

I smiled and slowly moved down to her. Eagerly, our lips found each other's again. My hand moved between us and gently massaged her folds and clit. She moaned and spread her legs for me. "That's it, Cindy," she whispered against my lips. "Push it inside of me now. I want to feel

you fuck me."

Holding myself up above her, I gripped the dildo with my free hand and lined it up with her. A bit awkwardly at first, I managed to push it inside of her. M gasped, then moaned. I felt a thrill run through me. Slowly, I worked my hips back and forth, thrusting the dildo inside of her. Each time, a look of absolute pleasure filled her face.

"That's it, Cindy, fuck," M moaned, "right there. Just like that." Her hands gripped my ass, holding me steady. "Faster. Fuck me, I need it."

Grunting, I sped up. The weight of the dildo was hitting against my clit just right with every thrust. It was making me feel pleasure, too. I quickly sped up more, both fucking her faster and rubbing my clit faster. "Yes," M moaned, her back arching. "Fuck me, Cindy! Fuck me with that big cock!"

I groaned, lowering my head and suckling her breasts while I pumped her harder and harder. Our skin smacked together. I could hear laughs and talking from far off, but no one could see me fucking M into the sand. Panting, I moved even faster until her body was bouncing against the hard smacks.

"F-Fuck," she panted, her hands rubbing at my back, "I'm close. Don't stop. I'm so close!"

Watching her face, I kept my rhythm as steady as I could. Yet my legs were starting to shake, too. My clit was so sensitive by this point. With a few more pumps, M cried out, and I felt it was hard to push in and out of her as her pussy clamped tight around the dildo. I kept thrusting all the same until I felt myself shake as a small orgasm pushed through me.

Panting together, our eyes were bright as we looked at each other. Then M pulled me down into a deep, passionate kiss. I moaned into her mouth and felt a desire to pump her some more. She seemed to think the same thing. "Fuck me again and don't stop until neither of us can move," she whispered passionately to me.

As the party waged on just a few meters from us, I made her scream out over and over for me. It was an incredible feeling and one I didn't want to end any time soon.

The End