Cindy, The Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The others wouldn't let Henry have her for long. They had undressed and were soon standing around Cindy, stroking their cocks. Jack and Jerry grabbed her hands and put them on their cocks. She began stroking their cocks while she sucked Henry. Hardy kneeled behind her and grabbed her boobs. As he squeezed and pinched her nipples a shudder of pain and pleasure ran through her body and a moan escaped her stuffed mouth: "Ummmphff."

Cindy felt the different cocks in her hands. Jerry's cock was longer but not as thick as Henry's. Jack's was also longer than Henry's and curved to the left. John moved past Henry and slapped Cindy on her face with his dick. He had an absolute monster between his legs and Cindy got wetter thinking about being fucked by that cock. It was at least fourteen inches and thicker than Henry's.

John now stood in front of Cindy and had gotten Henry out of the way; Cindy tried to widen her mouth to wrap around his huge dick. She was in awe, it would have to be the biggest one she had ever seen. She tentatively licked it and tasted the salty pre-cum. He pulled his dick back and let it go, slapping her on the face with his meat. Then he moved his hips sideways, slapping Cindy on both her cheeks. He then grabbed her hair and rammed his cock deep into her throat. Cindy was no novice at cock sucking but this one was too big, even for her. She tried to relax her muscles, but it immediately hit the back of her throat and before it was halfway in she choked. She gagged on the cock, but he kept the pressure on for a few more seconds before letting her go. She coughed, trying to clear her throat, but Jack was on her in a second. He shoved his cock into her mouth and began face fucking her. After John's cock, even Jack's cock felt like a relief, but it was still long, and she felt him hitting the back of her throat repeatedly. Jack grabbed her hair and pulled Cindy's mouth onto his rock-hard shaft.

John got a vibrator from somewhere and got behind her. He switched it on began using it on her nipples. The effect was immediate. Cindy started squirming and moaning. He moved the vibrator to her clit and she shuddered in shock. The feeling was overwhelming. He put two fingers and opened her slit. He pushed the vibrator inside. Her cunt was already wet, and it slid in easily.

"Unnnf.... unnnffff.... unnnf," she was moaning.

"Eat this, sweetheart!" Jerry muttered as he stepped in front of her holding his pole. His eyes closed as he enjoyed the feeling of Cindy's mouth on his cock. The vibrator was working its magic on Cindy's pussy. She knew she couldn't hold back any longer. She squeezed on the vibrator with her thighs and came hard.

"Aaaaaiiiiiieeeee...aaaaahhhhh!" she screamed as her body slumped forward and she came again. Her pussy shuddered with the waves of pleasure in her pussy. John removed the vibrator and put it near her mouth. Jerry pulled his cock out and John shoved the vibrator in to let her clean it. She licked her own juices off it, tasting and sucking to the very last drop of it. Now Henry was back, and she was sucking his cock. Jack laid down flat on his back and two of them lifted her and slammed her wet pussy on his face. Immediately Jack got to work and began licking her pussy. He loved eating pussy and he began using his tongue to touch her sensitive spots. She tasted sweet. The vibrator had made her really wet. He drank in her juices and lightly bit her pussy lips.

"Aaahhh...lick me...eat my cunt!" screamed Cindy. Pain and pleasure seemed to be mixed. Someone grabbed her hands and pulled them both up holding them straight, stretching her boobs. Then two of them got down to take one breast each in their mouths and sucked on them. They licked and even bit her nipples. They squeezed her boobs trying to take as much flesh in their mouths as possible while focusing their tongues on her nipples. Hardy got his cock in her face and she sucked yet another cock while he rammed her throat raw. John squatted down next to her. He had two nipple clamps in his hands. Jerry got down on the other side and John passed him one. They began to pull her boobs and pinch her nipples. They mauled her breasts greedily. Cindy had no idea, she was too busy sucking Hardy and Henry, one after the other. Suddenly she felt the clamps tighten and pinch her boobs. A gasp escaped her mouth. Once the clamps were put on, Jerry pulled them down hard. A shot of pain passed through her nipples and her boobs were stretched but she couldn't bend forwards as she was being face fucked by John. She was still unable to take his entire cock in her mouth, but John kept pushing steadily, choking her for a few seconds before releasing her to catch a breath.

"Pull harder, Jerry," John said. "It feels amazing when the bitch clamps her mouth on the cock. I'm sure she loves the pain!"

Jerry pulled every time she swallowed John. As the pain would shoot up in her nipples her throat would involuntarily tighten around John's cock and make her choke on it.

Then Jerry lay down next to Jack and Hardy lifted Cindy and brought her pussy down on Jerry's cock. They impaled her on his shaft and even as the cock penetrated her, Cindy felt a third orgasm build up in her pussy.

"Yes...yes...I'm cumming...Fuck me harder...harder..." She slumped on Jerry as her body shuddered with another orgasm as soon as his cock went in. There was, however, no relief for the poor girl as Jerry continued fucking her. Jerry was strong and easily lifted Cindy like a ragdoll. He held her by the waist and kept repeatedly impaling the girl on his cock. As Cindy gained back her strength she started responding back. Hardy pulled her neck up to open her mouth and slammed his cock in her throat. As she moved backward and forward her boobs swayed and she felt the clamps swing too, pinching her nipples as they swung. Cindy was dizzy now. She had no idea what was happening with her. She had had so many cocks, she had no idea who was where. With three orgasms already, her pussy was wet and sensitive. However, she knew the guys were far from done with her. They were really rough with her. She liked rough men, and the older the better.

Jack bent her forward to expose the last empty hole. He saw the small, tight hole and placed his cock at the tip. He then pushed his wet cock in. Though wet, the cock hardly went in easily; she was very, very tight. Cindy caught her breath as she felt the pressure on her last empty hole. Though she had been fucked in the ass many times, it was still tight. As the cock went in her ass, she screwed up her eyes. She felt a tremendous fullness. Two huge cocks were in her, making a mash of her insides.

"Don't you fucking dare close your eyes!" Hardy said. He slapped her. She opened her eyes and stared straight back into his, even finding the energy to give him a smile around his cock.

"Unnnn....unnnnffff.... unnnfff..." she could only moan around the third cock stuffed in her mouth. Jack grabbed her clamps and as he pushed into her ass, he would pull down the clamps. During the pain, Cindy would clamp all her holes tightly around the cocks. Soon Henry replaced Hardy and she felt fuller in her mouth, too. She felt another orgasm built up in her body and was about to cum... Her moans reached a new high. Henry thought he had had enough -- he was about to cum, too.

"I am going to cum... You swallow?" Henry asked. Cindy couldn't even answer. She nodded her head ever so slightly. That was enough for Henry. He felt his balls tighten and he shot a load straight into her welcoming mouth. She sucked and swallowed his salty, sticky cum hungrily. Ever the show girl she opened her mouth and even swirled the cum on her tongue. She looked so sexy. Jack and Jerry were also over the edge and they shot their loads in her pussy and ass. All of this together set Cindy off with another orgasm. Her biggest yet. Wave upon wave of pleasure rocked her body and she felt all the energy drain out as she slumped on Jerry. She was panting, trying to catch her breath, cum dripping from her mouth. John bent down and pulled her hair up.

"You are one naughty bitch! Hope you have more energy," John said. "We are not done with you yet, slut."

"Ahhh...yes...ahhhhhh...sir," she panted back. With that, John lifted her up easily and Hardy leapt on to the table and laid down on his back, his cock upright. John slammed Cindy on his cock. Poor Cindy was sore, and her pussy was simply not ready for more. Hardy, who hadn't cum yet, was rock hard and bounced the young cunt on his pole. John positioned himself behind her. He wanted to fuck that amazing ass. He pushed his cock slowly into her tiny hole. Though it was well lubricated with her saliva, he was still very big. Cindy, remembering the monster cock, shook her head wildly. She wouldn't be able to take that in her sore ass.

"Not you...not there...please," she said, but without any conviction in her voice. John took little heed of her and kept shoving his cock in her asshole. Hardy's cock was all the way in as John made his way inside. Cindy was delirious with pain. She felt absolutely stuffed. Soon John was able to push more than half his cock in. He smiled cruelly and winked at Hardy. He grabbed her shoulders and pulled the poor girl hard, slamming the entire length of the cock in her ass with a single stroke. Cindy screamed in pain.

"Aaaaaggghhh.... aaaaaiiieeeee! No, please.... no more!"

"Someone shut the fucking bitch up!" John commanded. Jerry got up on the table and stuffed his now limp cock in her mouth. He stroked himself, trying to get his cock erect again. Soon he was hard, and Cindy was fucking three cocks at once again. As John and Hardy found a rhythm they fucked her alternatively. Hardy removed her clamps and as blood rushed in her nipples he took one in the mouth and bit her. Cindy tried to scream again but "ummmmffff" was all she could manage. She was in a lot of pain and didn't know how long she could continue like this. Jack also got on the table and offered her his cock. As Jerry would remove his cock, Jack would slam it down her throat and when he would pull out Jerry would ram his cock in her throat. Henry was now fucking her ass, pushing his thick cock into her bowels. He grabbed her breast to get leverage and push himself in deeper. He squeezed her boob and she clamped her ass tightly around his cock. John was on her face, stuffing her mouth. Cindy could taste her ass, and a mixture of cum on his cock. As the initial pain subsided she was starting to enjoy all the pounding that she was receiving. The guys now took turns fucking her, alternating between her ass and mouth while Hardy kept slamming her sore pussy. One moment Henry was in her mouth, the next Jack and the next Jerry. She could feel different cocks in her ass, but she was way past caring whose it was. She simply liked the fullness and pouted when they removed the cock. As she felt another orgasm building up, she could tell it was John's cock that was in her ass. She guessed from the size of the cock which was tearing her tiny hole.

"Fuck me like a slut, John... tear my ass like this naughty bitch deserves!" Cindy shouted.

John didn't need any more encouragement. He rammed his cock in her ass, slapping his balls on her ass cheeks. He shoved deeper and deeper into her. Hardy was close to cumming and was grunting below her. The other three were on the table, alternatively shoving their cocks in her mouth or stroking them.

"Get ready sweetheart! I am going to roast your ass," John said as he began fucking her faster and pounding her ass cruelly. Stroke after stroke he kept pushing the entire length of his cock into her tiny asshole. He felt his climax building up and when he could control no longer he pushed deep inside her, bent over and pinched her nipples as he shot his load deep in her bowels.

"That's more like it...harder...harder...the bitch needs more!" Cindy screamed as she felt his warm goo inside her ass, filling her up.

At the same instant, she felt Hardy come in her womb, spraying the already spent pussy walls. Henry, Jack and Jerry shot their loads on her face. As she felt the cum all over her, she, too, went over the edge and climaxed with a body-shattering orgasm. Her entire body rocked with waves of pure bliss. She felt so amazing and full of all the cocks stuffed in her.

"Oh fuuuuuck.... yeah!" was all she could manage. She felt the energy drained from her body completely and she blacked out. She was a sight to behold. Her entire face was covered with cum: her eyes, lips and cheeks, even in her hair. It was slowly dripping onto her breasts. She was panting deeply. As John removed his cock, her ass and pussy began dripping with cum. He wiped his cock on her back while Hardy held her in his embrace.

Cindy was in a state of pure contentment. She had never cum with such a force or such a fullness in her body. She had no strength left and she was feeling all sticky with cum all over and inside her. She was spent but happy with a warm feeling of ecstasy in her body. Hardy slipped out from under her, kissed her and whispered in her ear, "Sweetheart, you were great today. Get up when you can."

The guys were spent as well. They collapsed in their chairs and took their drinks. Cindy had been highly recommended, and she well deserved it. They had enjoyed every second of it and devoured every inch of her soft, young body. With some effort, Cindy got down from the table and fell to her knees. Her legs felt like jelly and were unable to support her. She saw the guys sitting around her in various chairs. She was smiling and so were they. One of her eyes was shut because cum was stuck on it. She smelled, no, reeked of cum mixed with her sex. She felt amazing and proud of all the smiles she was getting.

"That was a hell of an evening!" Jack said, panting.

"That was just incredible!" Hardy said.

"Hope you liked it. You may get further babysitting requests from us in the future," Henry added.

"And next time we will get to the kinkier stuff," Jerry said.

"You have been a very, very naughty girl and deserve punishment." John smiled. "Until the next time, sweetheart!"

Cindy grinned. She had loved being fucked by all of them. She had never been fucked by so many cocks at once. Exhausted though she was, part of her quivered with anticipation for the next time.

"I will look forward to it.... Sir!"


12