Cindy's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That evening, Jo asked Cindy if she ever missed having a man in her. Cindy replied "I find my little pink friend is almost enough for me - why do you ask?" Jo disappeared into the bedroom, only to reappear with a double-ended dildo. "I thought we might try this" she said. Cindy replied "That's funny. I bought my vibrating Love Egg with me, hoping we could get to use it."

In the bedroom, Cindy started to remove Jo's top revealing her beautiful naked breasts with the contrasting colours she remembered. She started to gently caress them and as she kissed her, felt Jo's hand go up her leg and start to rub lightly on her pussy. Cindy broke away, quickly removed her panties then returned to kissing Jo's neck and shoulders. Moving down to take a breast into her mouth she rolled the beautiful, erect nipple round and gently bit it causing Jo to squeal each time while Jo slipped a finger into Cindy's rosebud and her thumb in her vagina.

They both quickly removed the rest of their clothing and almost fell on the bed. Placing one end of the dildo in Cindy, and the other end in herself they started to scissor together. As their now soaking pussies touched, Cindy had the most intense feeling ever. They ground their pussies together and both girls were moaning, Cindy saying "More, more, I need it deeper" as her first orgasm built. When their clits touched Cindy went wild and Jo shook as her own orgasm built. As Cindy reached her peak, she felt almost as if she wanted to pee and couldn't hold it. She realised she was squirting and it was going all over Jo's pussy. This was the first time this had happened since college and it took Jo to bring it on. She felt another orgasm welling up and abandoned herself to the feelings, moaning Jo's name bucking her pussy against Jo's trying to get more of the dildo inside and rubbing her own tits in a frenzy. They both started to cum together and when they came down from their high, Cindy apologised for the mess.

It was during this vacation that both girls came to realise that theirs' was more than friendship: It was much more than that. Over breakfast on the last day they were talking and Cindy said "I've never had the feelings for any man that I've had this vacation. I dated in high school and I'm not a virgin in that respect but men all seem so shallow now. I don't think any man is going to change how I feel. I can't explain it. It's just how I feel inside." Jo got up and kissed her, whispering, "I love you and have done since we first slept together."

Cindy replied "Ever since we graduated, I have felt there was something missing in my life, now I know what it is - it's you. I love you too."

............................

Jo stepped from the shower, wiped the steam off the full length mirror and looked at herself. The girl she saw there was an older version of the twenty-one year old who, in her mind, looked in. The years have been good to me, she thought.

"Jo" called Cindy, "Breakfast."

Wrapping the towel round herself she dried off and went into the kitchen. Cindy was at the counter pouring the coffee, already dressed in her business suit, looking as desirable as ever. Jo could hardly believe tomorrow was their tenth anniversary. As Cindy had a pre-trial meeting this morning with the court appearance in the afternoon she already knew Cindy would be in need of a massage when she came home.

Jo spent over an hour preparing the 'massage room' with scented candles and oils, their best fluffy towels and soft lighting to help ease away the stresses of the day.

When she arrived home later than usual and very stressed she told Jo that the case was more difficult than expected. "I should have become a divorce lawyer" she remarked, "It would have been easier." Jo said "I anticipated this, get ready I'll give you a massage."

Cindy entered the 'massage room' wrapped in a towel to find Jo already naked, looking as beautiful as ever. "Good" said Cindy, "I was hoping for a full body massage." Jo replied lightly "Glad to be of service m'lady."

As Cindy laid down on her front Jo removed her towel and there was a slight buzz as she took a vibrating Love Egg from her body. Setting it to it's lowest speed, she gently inserted it into Cindy's tight pussy saying "I warmed this up for you."

She started by massaging Cindy's neck and shoulders then, oiling her from neck to buttocks, paying special attention to the sides of her breasts. She climbed on top and started slithering around. Cindy started to move too and as she did Jo eased her way down Cindy's body until she lay between her outstretched legs. Placing her tongue in the hollow between Cindy's cheeks she proceeded downwards, spreading them apart with her hands as she went.

Jo knew she was on the right track from the sound of the low moans; all the while her tongue circled the rosebud. Cindy let out louder moans as it pushed its way inside. Jo lingered there kissing, nibbling and servicing her rosebud for quite a time before she continued massaging down Cindy's legs to her feet.

Jo expertly turned her onto her back massaging the front of her calf, moving ever closer to her pussy. Cindy felt the tingle as Jo's fingers finally touched her outer lips and fluttered all the way from top to bottom. "You really do know how to relax a girl" she sighed.

Jo replied "Try this" as she changed up the setting on the Love Egg and started to kiss Cindy's outer lips. She stopped and applied oil to rest of Cindy's body. Quickly changing to the 69 position and laying on top she massaged the oil into both their skins. Next, caressing Cindy's clit with her fingers, she felt her hips being pulled down and Cindy's tongue slipping between the lips of her pussy. Both girls started to writhe as they got closer and closer to their orgasms, cuming almost together.

"Now that's what I call a successful massage." whispered Cindy.

12