Cindy's Bikini - Sexual Obligations

Story Info
Part 15 - Cindy convinces men to stop impregnating her.
10.7k words
4.85
13.1k
22

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 05/22/2024
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was once again nearly free of a life of unwanted pregnancies, blackmail, and sexual favors. I just had one final thing I needed to take care of. That being that nearly ten different men were expecting to use my body over the next couple of weeks to cum inside of. Some of these men held potentially damaging information about me thus I needed to keep them happy. Others thought we were a legitimate couple, and if I were to upset them, they might spread the information they knew about me to the world.

I wasn't sure how I would satisfy each man right now. But I did know that my womb was unprotected, and any man cumming inside me risked knocking me up. Having gotten pregnant twice already by strangers, I couldn't afford to have it happen again.

My list of current sexual partners consisted of seven groups or individuals I needed to deal with. It was intimidating to see them all listed out, but I would deal with them one at a time. At the top of the list was Mr. and Mrs. Grims. My initial interaction with them occurred over a month ago. I was caught naked on the streets, again, after an orgy went south. Desperate, I took a chance and approached a car driving on the streets for help, and it turned out to be this couple. The challenge is they are good friends with my parents. At first, they were insistent on informing their friends that they had found their daughter naked on the streets, soaked in cum. But hearing me plead for them not to, an agreement was made. It turns out my parent's friends are rather sexually adventurous.

Since that time, I have willingly participated in several sexual role-plays with the couple, where I acted out whatever role they gave me. Essentially, they turned me into a sexual toy for them to use as they pleased. It has been so jarring to one night feel Mr. Grims fill my pussy to the brim with his cum while the taste of Mrs. Grims' pussy overwhelms my taste buds. Only for the next day, my parents to have them over for dinner, where we talk like normal friends. Normal friends who have seen me naked numerous times. Worst, they were filming all of our sexual encounters. They had hours of footage of their friend's daughter being used for their own sexual pleasure.

I needed to end this relationship for numerous reasons, but most importantly, so Mr. Grims doesn't impregnate me, now that it's a possibility. I decided to visit their house rather than attempt this over the phone. I knew it was risky as they might turn things around on me and convince me to get fucked right then and there for their continuing silence. It's possible I may walk out of here inseminated, just days after taking care of a pregnancy.

Mrs. Grims opened the door and greeted me. "Cindy. We weren't expecting you today. Have you been enjoying our sessions so much that you are now seeking them out? I shouldn't be surprised, given how hard you came on my husband's cock last time," she teased me. I usually do a good job forgetting the shameful things that happen in these sexual encounters with them, but Mrs. Grims has a talent for remembering them and reminding me. Cumming on my parent's friend's dick was no exception.

"Can I come in and talk with you both, Mrs. Grims," I asked, not wanting to discuss me getting railed on their front porch.

She let me in the house and fetched her husband, whose cum had been inside my orifices numerous times already and was probably eager to do so again. He joined us, and we sat together in the living room. "Apologies for me suddenly showing up, but I felt it was important to talk about this sooner than later. When you both helped me that night you found me naked, I was beyond grateful. You saved me from a world of embarrassment. I also appreciate that I've put you in a spot where you needed to keep information from your good friends. My parents," I said nervously.

"That's very kind of you to say, Cindy. But it's not like we haven't gotten something from it ourselves. In fact, just this morning, Mr. Grim and I were masturbating to that video we have of you getting a facial while I pumped your pussy with that vibrator," Mrs. Grims said in an oddly sweet voice.

Oh god, I thought. They have so many videos of me doing every embarrassing sexual act you could think of. "And that's why I'm here today. As much fun as it has been, I can't keep doing this anymore. Knowing we are doing this behind my parent's back is killing me. You can keep the videos, but keep them very, very secret and private. But I would like for our sexual relationship to end." I held my breath as I awaited their response.

The couple looked at each other before Mrs. Grims spoke up. "I suppose we both knew this couldn't keep going forever. We do have plenty of videos of you already." Hearing her say that, I thought I was going to get exactly what I wanted from this meeting with no fuss.

But then, Mr. Grims let out a small cough to get his wife's attention again. "What about...," he said, which Mrs. Grims seemed to instantly understand.

"Cindy, we can agree to end things as they are and forever keep your secrets and our personal sex tapes of you on the condition you do us a last favor. We have a party coming up that we'd like you to participate in." Sexual favors in exchange for stopping sexual favors. That's all my life is.

I spoke up to set some boundaries. "Whatever you want me to do at this party, I have some requirements. My identity must be kept 100% secret. Also, no unprotected vaginal sex. Not even if promises of pulling out are made. My situation... has changed," I tried to explain without giving away all my secrets.

"Ah, you are off birth control now. Aren't you?" Mr. Grims correctly guessed.

"Or she was pregnant before, and now she isn't. Oh, maybe she was pregnant with your child, honey," Mrs. Grims added.

"It doesn't matter. But do you agree to those conditions," I asked, interrupting them. I didn't need family friends speculating on whether they got me knocked up or not. Which I couldn't rule out as a possibility, unfortunately.

"This actually works out perfectly. What we had in mind for this party fits with your requirements. We are going to have a number of neighbors over that are more sexually open, let's say," Mrs. Grims started to explain.

"My parents...," I asked, worried about the answer.

"... are lovely people that aren't included in that group. No worries about them being there," she assured me. That was a road I would never go down. She continued. "You're role in this party will be to walk around fully naked but wearing a mask that fully covers your face. The excitement will be that these people won't know who you are. But we will inform them that you are someone they have seen before." The college-age daughter of your neighbor. Even worse, I thought, I will see them. After this party, I will know exactly who saw my naked body in person. "You will also be required to offer your body to whoever asks for it. This includes blowing them. Giving hand or tits jobs, but most prominently, offering your ass to them."

Anal sex. Why does it always have to be anal sex? But I had known that offering my ass to be railed was going to be my primary instrument in trying to prevent myself from getting knocked up again. I hadn't assumed I would be ass fucked by the neighborhood, though. "But no vaginal sex at all, right?"

"That's correct. We will establish that right from the start. This group is very perverted and sexually aggressive, but when a rule is made, they respect it," she made clear.

"And after this, we will no longer have a sexual relationship. You won't use the videos to blackmail me in the future?"

"Of course. We wouldn't betray our friend's daughter like that," Mr. Grims said with a serious tone. But you would gladly offer her ass up to people for entertainment, I thought.

"It's a deal," I said. Once again, I was agreeing to a large group of people using my body as a sex toy.

The party was surprisingly tomorrow night. Before I left, they showed me the mask I would be wearing. It was a black gimp mask that I thought only existed in movies. There were two small eye holes and a small hole for the nostrils. The mouth was covered by a zipper, and I was told I should keep that closed unless my mouth was about to accept a dick into it. I left the mask there with instructions on when to come back tomorrow. I left the house somewhat hopeful but worried about how this party could go south for me as so many things had before. But I couldn't have people so close to my parents be at risk of exposing me.

They had me arrive a whole two hours before the party started. The idea was that there was no way for me to get into the house unnoticed near when the party would be starting. I was stored upstairs in a bedroom with the mask in hand as I waited patiently for the party to begin. Eventually, I started hearing more activity downstairs, and soon, it sounded like a large group had gathered. How many people would experience my body this time? Ten, twenty, a hundred? Probably not a hundred, but above a certain number, it didn't make a difference.

Mr. Grims finally came into the room to fetch me. I put on my gimp mask and undressed as instructed. Of course, he hung around to watch me strip. Not that he hadn't seen my body fully nude many times already, not to mention recordings of me naked. But it was still weird having a grown adult so casually watching me strip. I looked at myself in the mirror. The mask covered everything, including my hair. Someone would be hard-pressed to recognize me.

I followed him down the stairs and was met with the sight of maybe three dozen of my neighbors. All of them fully nude. I had not been expecting that. All eyes instantly turned towards me, and Mrs. Grims began explaining things. "This young woman here will be a source of entertainment for you all today. Feel free to touch her however you like. She will happily service you with her mouth, hands, or tits. Her ass is also of free use to you all, so please load up her colon with your cum. Fucking her pussy though with your cocks is off-limits, though. Our friend here is a newcomer to our party. But this is a one-time thing, so don't expect her to be here at future gatherings. So I would encourage you to do whatever you like with her tonight."

Mr. Tanner, a neighbor of mine that always keeps a pristine lawn and whose cock I now knew what it looked like fully erect, raised his hand with a question. "Will we find out who she is," he asked.

"Her identity will remain hidden at the request of this girl. The reason is she is someone a lot of you may know. So enjoy that thought, as you are balls deep in her ass tonight. Have fun folks!"

The second after she finished talking, five different men descended on me. Men I had known as neighbors for years were now getting to know what my most intimate areas felt like. Mr. Hope, who lives directly across from my parent's house, squeezed my ass cheeks apart as he gazed upon my asshole. Mr. Roberts, whom I used to water his plants for when he and his wife vacationed, he was learning how I reacted to a man pinching my nipples. And Mr. Barns now knows what my pussy tastes like after he rubbed labia for a few seconds before licking his fingers.

The men's dicks quickly became hard, and I knew I would soon be called upon to pleasure them. I expected my mouth would soon be filled with their seed. Or maybe my tits would become drenched in their cum as they all seemed very interested in touching them. "Bend over the chair. I'm going to wreck that ass," an elderly-sounding voice said behind me. It was Mr. Peters. The eighty-year-old man lived down the street. No blow jobs, tits jobs, or hands jobs. We were going straight for the anal sex. And it was going to start with a man older than my grandparents.

With no other choice than to follow his command, I stuck my ass out as the other backed away. He wasted no time, and the tip of his dick found its mark right away, and instantly, he was inside me. I yelled out loudly and learned the hidden benefit of the gimp mask. My voice was completely muffled. Thank gosh, because I would have no way of keeping myself quiet.

After letting numerous high-schoolers and strangers do it with me, I have learned that my body is very sensitive to having a dick inside my ass. What I mean to say is anal sex makes me cum easily. Embarrassingly easy. Mr. Peters seemed to be no stranger to fucking a young woman's ass and wasn't holding back. My anus was being stretched out by the motion of his cock in me, and I hated to admit it felt fantastic. I was in a state of constantly yelling and moaning into my mask. The inside of my ass was quickly heating up from the friction, which only added to my pleasure. Mr Peters grabbed onto my sides for leverage and pushed deeper into me, which I subconsciously loved but hated that I felt that way.

His fleshy rod ravaged my asshole mercilessly, and after kidding myself for a bit that I could prevent it, a strong climax hit me, emitting wave after wave of ecstasy through my body. "God damn, this bitch came already from that dick in her ass," a nude female neighbor commented. As my head recovered from cumming I looked around and saw I had a large audience watching me do this. Mr. Peters was still railing my ass, and I worried a second orgasm would soon build up inside me. However, I then felt the familiar sensation of a man cumming in my ass, and my humiliation was finished.

Except it wasn't. Not even close. "Oh, this bitch is going to regret offering her ass to me." I looked back as Mr. Peters exited my ass, and Mr. Gardner prepared to take his place. My parents had him over for dinner last month. First, he sampled my mom's cooking. Now, he is sampling their daughter's colon.

"Fuck!" I yelled out as the second dick of the day entered me. Again, I was grateful for the mask muffling my words. I have had many conversations with these people over the years, and they would certainly recognize my voice as they anal fucked me.

Mr. Gardner's dick sliding in and out of my ass was producing a whole other reaction from my body. Despite my ass getting all of the attention, my pussy was tingling. Every time his hips would slam into my ass cheeks, the tingling would increase, and soon it was driving me wild. My legs squirmed as I sought relief from this blissful feeling my vagina was quivering with. To my surprise, the relief came from Mr. Gardner himself. While continuing to pump my ass with his ample manhood, he bent over, and his hand found my clit, which he started to rub. I grunted loudly as this gave me the relief I sought. "You like it when I finger you while my cock fucks your ass," he asked me.

"Mmm-hmmm," I answered, figuring it was rather obvious.

With the simultaneous double action of my clit and ass getting stimulated, I quickly fell into another orgasm and pushed my hips hard into the erect rod of Mr. Gardner. He enjoyed that immensely it seemed, and added his own cum into my anal orifice. There's no way all these men want to unload their cum into my ass, right? Almost half the party was women who came here with their husbands. Two of which I have had sex with. Surely, some of these women wanted to get some for themselves, right? Surveying the room, though, the women I saw were either masturbating to the sight of me getting railed or were engaging in lesbian sex. What the fuck is up with this neighborhood?

I felt a new pair of hands take hold of my hips, and I looked back and tried to focus my blurry eyes on who would be my next ass-based lover. It was my Dad's favorite golf partner, Mr. Scott. "Get her ass pregnant, honey," his wife yelled in front of me as she fingered herself while staring at my swaying tits. I took a deep breath and then welcomed the third dick of the night into my ass.

Just as Mr. Gardner had, he took the opportunity to reach around and explore my pussy. "Holy fuck, this girl's pussy is a waterfall. She is drenched. I've never seen a girl enjoy anal sex as much as this bitch," he commented. I couldn't deny it, not that I would unzip my mask under any circumstances. I could feel my pussy juices gushing out of me and down my legs. What the fuck was wrong with me.

Mr. Scott wasn't gentle, and the sound of his skin slapping against my cheeks was loud. He also got a kick out of spanking my ass with his hands like I was a horse he was riding, which honestly wasn't a crazy analogy to make. "So, who do you think she is," Mr. Roberts asked Mr. Barns as they watched my nude body writhe in pleasure.

"Maybe one of the maids that works for that cleaning company? They clean a lot of the houses in the neighborhood," Mr. Barns speculated. "Or the Johnson's daughter. I've heard she is a total slut."

"It's totally Fred's girl," another neighbor speculated as he butted into the conversation.

"Fred's girl? You mean Gina?"

"Yeah, she's got the same size tits," he said, pointing to my jiggling breasts.

"Gina is black, you moron," Mr. Roberts said.

Mr. Scott pulled my ass in hard as he added his cum into the man soup that currently occupied the inside of my ass. That final thrust was too much for me as well, and my legs spasmed as my third orgasm of the night rocked my world. Either coincidentally or not, but as I regained awareness of the world, I heard several other women in the room loudly cum as well.

I had not moved from the chair I was bent over initially. It seemed this was where I would remain for the night. "Wow. Look at her ass. You guys really did a number on her. But let's see what I can do," the next man said. I didn't even look back to see, but it sounded like Mr. Tims. Ever since I turned 18, he had gotten a bit flirty with me, telling me things like, 'I've turned into a fine-looking woman,' or 'Any boy would be lucky to have me.' He even once got the gall to tell me, 'I'm free if you ever want to explore things about your body.' Now the neighbor, who seemed to be obsessed with me, was getting his turn at fucking me. Thank god for this mask.

Unlike the others, I didn't feel the tip of his penis against my asshole before he entered. Instead, he penetrated me in a single thrust. "God, that's hot," I yelled inexplicably. My body was becoming shaky and unstable after three consecutive orgasms from anal sex. But once again, a different cock was invoking a different response from my body. The rubbing of a dick inside my colon was somehow making my tits feel warm. I swore it felt like my nipples were swelling up. These feelings kept growing, and if I didn't know any better, I could swear they were going to start leaking milk, not that I was pregnant. Seeking relief, I took hold of them with my hand and started pinching my nipples. The euphoria that gave me was instant, and my ass started twitching nearly uncontrollably from the pleasure that came from my tits.

"Look at that slut. Getting ass fucked isn't enough. She has to play with her tits as well. Here, I can help you with that," said Mr. Roberts, moving my hands away and taking hold of my breasts. I was weirdly grateful for the help and he seemed to know just how to pleasure them with his hands. Once again, being sexually stimulated from two fronts, my body gave in, and I entered another state of cumming. More and more juices flowed out of my pussy, and I yelled every obscenity I could think of into the inside surface of my mask.

Mr. Tims must have finished as he pulled out of me. The only thing keeping me from falling over at this point was the chair. My body was exhausted, but the men still had plenty to give. Trying to catch my breath through the small nostril holes in the mask, I became aware of a man standing in front of me. More accurately, I became aware of the giant hard cock inches away from my face. Jesus Christ, the thing looked like someone bought a comically large dildo as a gag gift but would never actually use it. "Like what you see? Shall I take a turn now," the man attached to this monster asked me. It was Mr. Rudd, who was always so quiet and reserved around the neighborhood. I would never be able to see him in the same light again. I might also not be able to walk again after he's done with me.