Cindy's Close Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We will collect the insane, homeless or vagrants from First World countries in Europe and here and in America," said the pink alien. "People less likely to be missed, or whose disappearances would attract less attention. Like this elderly, insane woman we collected just before we met you."

The pink alien extended one of its claw-like appendages, turned on another screen and to our utter astonishment, an image of Miss Thorpe appeared on screen in one of the spacecraft's cargo holds. She was completely rigid, her face etched in an angry, bitter expression as it so often was.

"We saw it using a very strange form of transportation at night during inclement weather conditions," said the purple alien. "Given its advanced age, that it was talking to itself and seemed angry for no apparent reason, not to mention the fact that it had seen our spaceship, we collected it to be part of the gathering."

"That's Miss Thorpe!" said the astounded Steve.

"Our English teacher," I added.

.

"You know this woman?" the black alien asked, seeming disbelieving.

"It educates you?" the yellow alien chimed in. "But it is old and its body and mind decrepit. Why would such a poor quality specimen of a species be allowed to educate its young?"

"You tell me," Wendy muttered sarcastically.

"What is the strange mode of transportation that it was using?" the green alien asked, as a door opened and Miss Thorpe's tricycle was pushed inside by a red alien. "Homo Sapiens drive automobiles, or they ride bicycles with two wheels. We have observed young humans riding bicycles with three wheels, but never an adult of such an advanced age before."

"Miss Thorpe never had a driver's license," said Phil.

"And so far as we know, she was never able to ride a bicycle either," said Johnny. "She always rides this tricycle. Has done for many years. She taught my Mom and Dad, and it was the same back then."

"Are you still going to take her away?" Jo asked. "Given that we know her and she will be missed at the school..."

"She is already paralyzed, the process has begun and cannot be reversed," said the black alien. "Given her advanced age and that she was out in a thunderstorm at night, her disappearance will be put down to natural causes. And given her seemingly unpleasant personality, it seems unlikely that few will miss her. Unlike the six of you, if you were to vanish -- six good-looking, intelligent, fit All-American teenagers -- it would attract much attention."

The pink alien turned off the screen, and the image of the paralyzed Miss Thorpe vanished from sight. "Sometimes our gathering expeditions have attracted unwanted attention from humans, which is why we do not intend for you to be part of the gathering but used for research."

"Unwanted attention?" Steve asked.

"Yes," said the blue alien. "Several times during the era of your First World War. We engaged in a gathering of a British regiment in the Balkan region of Europe during your year 1915 thinking that they would be put down to war casualties, but instead it became a mystery that attracted the attention of humans around the Earth. Later in the same conflict, in your year 1918, we came across a ship struggling to stay afloat in stormy conditions in the waters off your state of Florida. We took aboard the crew as part of the gathering and sank the ship, but instead of putting it down to a maritime accident or war causes, humans treated it as a great mystery and became fascinated with it."

"We found you in a place where we carried out one of our most successful gatherings 20 of your years ago," said the green alien. "The group home for subnormal children with major deficiencies. We collected them and the adults who cared for them, and thought that humans would be pleased that they would no longer be wasting resources on humans who were sub-standard mentally and physically, but instead and to our surprise people were upset with what happened, and also interested in the mystery."

"That is why you were at this site, is it not?" asked the brown alien.

"Yes," said Steve. "So you were the ones responsible for the Pine View Cove children's home vanishing in 1939?"

"That is correct," said the white alien. "Why were people so upset about us taking away sub-normal children that were of no value to your race and unwanted by their families?"

"Because harming children -- any children -- is evil," I said. "I think it's horrible what you did, abducting those poor kids who couldn't fight back against you, taking them away in your spaceship to Jupiter and feeding them to your larvae."

"Cindy you are showing compassion, a weakness of the human race that ensures that they will always be inferior to us in this solar system," said the black alien. "If you wanted to be the superior creatures, then you would eliminate all humans who are sub-normal physically and mentally and concentrate your resources into normal, healthy Homo Sapiens."

"I'm glad we're not like you, if you think like that," said Steve, the rest of us murmuring our agreement.

"That is correct, you are nothing like us," said the black alien. "Which brings us back to one of the main purposes for this evening, establishing why humans are the way they are. Especially why humans like things that are not real. Take this evening, a celebration across America known as Halloween, people dressed in costumes of things they are not, young humans in costumes collecting sweet treats from others. It is very strange."

"You are dressed as things that you are not," said one of the red aliens. "Two of you as a canine and a feline which you are not, another as a man from many years in the past and three of you as figures connected with magic, a made up human concept."

"It's fun to dress up for Halloween," said Wendy. "We were at our high school's Halloween dance."

"Dancing, another strange ritual that Homo Sapiens engage in along with sports, but which seems to be of little practical use in advancing your society," said the yellow alien.

"The whole concept of fiction is strange to us," said the black alien. "Humans pretend to be things they are not, create and consume music, television shows, films and radio broadcasts about things that do not exist and about events that did not happen, and more perplexingly attend religious institutions and worship things that they have no evidence ever existed. Why do you do this, rather than putting your resources into things that do exist and will allow you to progress as a race?"

"Humans need to enjoy themselves," said Johnny. "It would be awful to live in a world with no fun."

"Fun is a concept we have no time for in our society," said the green alien. "But even stranger is the human psyche regarding sexual intercourse."

"Sex?" Jo asked.

"When our race need to reproduce, one of us lays some eggs, and another of us fertilizes them, ending the process," said the black alien. "Humans obviously reproduce differently from us due to differences in biology and we understand that, but what we do not understand is your attitudes to sex. It is a concept that seems to amuse some, embarrass others and is something that you don't discuss in public. Some humans wait until marriage before engaging in sexual intercourse, others have intercourse for fun without wanting to reproduce. Why is that?"

Steve frowned. "Human nature, I guess. We're really not the right people to be talking with about this."

"You are all good looking young adults," said the blue alien. "And from what we have gathered by observing you is that you are engaged in a concept known as dating. So our major purpose in taking you aboard this evening is to put you together and observe you having sexual intercourse, while we observe as part of our research program."

I was appalled by the suggestion. "No, that is terrible. Sex is meant to be private between two married people who love each other ..."

"We anticipated your resistance, so have prepared a formula that will ensure you comply," said the black alien. "Administer the formula to the humans."

Still unable to move against the wall, we could do nothing as the red aliens took six bottles of cherry-red liquid from what looked like a refrigerator. Helpless and terrified, we could put up on resistance as the aliens opened up the bottles, and aliens of all colors approached us, using their claws and tentacles to open our mouths and force us to drink the aliens' concoction.

"Drink it, drink it ..." growled one of the red aliens as it and the white alien forced my mouth open by holding my nose. It was the sweetest substance I had ever drank, it was like drinking liquid Turkish delight. It was also very cold, and I got the 'brain freeze' headache like I had in the past when eating ice-cream.

I began to feel dizzy, the room spun, and I blacked out, before awakening what seemed like seconds later, lying on a bed. At first, I thought that I was at home and dreaming again, but I was not. I was in the UFO, but in a different part of the craft, Steve beside me on the bed.

It was a very strange room, triangular and made of a clear substance that looked like glass. In the narrow corner was a shower and a sink, and as Steve and I woke up more, we could see that there were three identical rooms, which shared the same shower, bed and sink. The walls were clear, and we could see that Wendy and Johnny were in one room and Jo and Phil in the other, like us lying on the beds the aliens provided.

The floor was a solid silver color, but the ceiling like the walls was also transparent. And in the level above us were the aliens; the red aliens and the black, purple, orange, brown, blue, pink, green, yellow and white aliens. What they had said earlier about not being able to eat solid food was correct, as Steve and I could see how they fed. A long, thin tube emerged from their mouth parts, which they put into tubs of blue liquid, drinking it up while looking down at us.

As we all sat up, we could see that the aliens had removed our Halloween costumes and our shoes and socks, leaving us all barefoot and in our underwear. The guys were wearing boxer shorts and vests, Jo, Wendy and I bras and full-brief panties, my underwear white, Wendy's pink and Jo's lemon in color.

I looked at my handsome, fit boyfriend, and between my legs I could feel my clitoris tingling and my vagina getting the double cotton saddle of my panties damp. In my bra I could feel my nipples tingling. This of course wasn't the first time I had felt sexy around Steve. I had felt these sensations going through my body and between my legs when I had seen him all handsome in gym class or playing football, or when we were making out. Sometimes I would feel Steve's obvious excitement against me when we were enjoying ourselves, and it would excite me to know I was responsible for this.

Of course, I could get horny in other ways too. Whenever we went cycling, I could feel the seat of the bicycle pushing my underwear into my crotch, and rubbing me in my private female area through my pedal-pusher pants and my panties. When I took a shower or a bath, I was sometimes guilty of letting my fingers stay too long between my legs as I washed my vagina and day-dreamed about Steve, and sometimes in bed alone at night would be unable to resist sneaking a hand down my panties, through my pubic hair and into the damp regions of my tight, teenage pussy. Similar sensations would sometimes happen when I was on the toilet, I would feel my clitoris tingle as my toilet paper tickled my pussy as I wiped myself, and I would squirm my bare bottom on the toilet seat.

As for sex, Steve and I although very much in love would be saving ourselves for our wedding night. Steve and I hadn't seen each other naked, although he had seen me in my bra and my panties, like I was right now. But as I looked at Steve, Steve looked at me and I noticed the huge bulge of his masculine excitement in the front of his boxer shorts, all such thoughts went out the window.

Steve and I launched ourselves at each other, kissing passionately and making out like we were crazy, our hands going all over each other. I put my hand down Steve's boxer shorts, feeling his erection throbbing as I touched his big cock and his scrotum, me able to feel his pubic hair and his balls.

My excitement grew as Steve's strong, masculine hands went to the more feminine parts of my body, touching my up on my boobs through the cotton fabric of my bra, and the other hand going to my pants, touching my bottom through the back panel of the panties, and tracing the outline of my vulva and the shape of my female pubic mound at the front, my vagina getting wetter and my panties sticky. My clitoris tingled and the toes of my bare feet clenched as Steve and I rolled around together on the bed.

Neither Steve nor I spoke -- we didn't seem to need to plus we were too busy French-kissing our tongues intertwined in each other's mouths -- to do so anyway. I could see how bizarre the situation was, not only were evil aliens from a moon of Jupiter that used their UFO to abduct people to feed their larvae watching all of us, but we could see what the others were doing too courtesy of the clear walls.

Jo and Phil were rolling around on the their own bed, Jo tracing her bare feet up and down Phil's legs and Phil playing around with her yellow panties, tracing the lines as they covered Jo's bottom, vagina and pubic mound covered in red curls of pubic hair.

Wendy and Johnny were already a step ahead of the rest of us. Either Johnny or Wendy had taken off her bra, and she was now bare-breasted, her large teenage tits on display. She had also freed Johnny's dick from his boxer shorts, and was now having fun with her new-play thing. Johnny also had put his hands down Wendy's panties, touching her dark pubic hair, her female mound at the front and the firm young cheeks of her bottom at the back.

The drink the aliens had given us certainly had an aphrodisiac effect, and we wasted no time in going further than we would ever have dreamed of before. My inexperienced 18-year-old fingers undressed my boyfriend for the first time, taking off Steve's white vest and boxer shorts, me admiring his fine footballer physique, a perfect 18-year-old All-American guy.

Steve was even more impressed by my own 18-year-old body as he took off first my bra and then my white panties, his eyes feasting on sights he had never seen of me before. My naked breasts, the soft white cheeks of my bare bottom and my triangle of blonde pubic hair that grew all over my girly mound.

I couldn't help notice that the guys were sneaking glances into the other rooms at the three of us girls. Jo's bra and her panties had come off courtesy of Phil and she in turn had removed his underwear. In the other bedroom, Johnny had taken Wendy's panties off, leaving her in complete nudity, and she had taken off his vest and boxers, exposing his big dick and his hairy, masculine chest.

Steve seemed very interested in seeing Wendy and Jo's bare breasts and bottoms, but especially their respective brown and red triangles of pubic hair, and then their vaginal and anal areas as they moved around, opening their legs to show their private areas to their boyfriends.

Likewise, I opened my legs to show off my vaginal and anal areas to Steve, and it turned me on that Johnny and Phil could see my boobs, bottom, triangle of blonde pubic hair, not to mention my pretty pink vagina and if they looked closely enough, the tight opening to my anus. What was wrong with me? Again, it must have been what the aliens gave us to drink.

With all of us naked, we writhed on our respective beds making out, Steve, Phil and Johnny's fit, muscular masculine footballer bodies contrasting with the feminine, slim cheerleader bodies sported by myself, Jo and Wendy. As the aliens watched from above, their antennae twitching, I took Steve's cock in my hand, giving him a hand-job for the first time, jerking off my boyfriend as his hand went through my pubic hair and between my legs.

I moaned in pleasure as Steve touched me up on my tight pussy, getting sticky fingers as he put his fingers up it to touch my clitoris. His other hand as far from idle, going to my bare bottom to check out my bare bottom, before going between the cheeks of my buttocks and touching me not only on the sensitive skin that separated my vulva from my anus, but my anus itself. It was an area of my teenage body so private that I thought even as a married woman some years from now I would not let Steve touch me there. In fact the only thing I thought would ever be allowed to touch me there was toilet tissue, but Steve touching me there was so sexy.

And clearly I was not alone. I looked into the other rooms, and could see Wendy and Jo were giving Johnny and Phil hand-jobs, while their wandering hands explored Wendy and Jo's pubic hair, bottoms, vaginas and anal openings.

A sex act that I had thought cheap and sluttish before was blowing a guy. It seemed so unladylike that I had thought that I would never do it even when Steve and I were married. But the aliens' mysterious drink seemed to have wiped that prissy Cindy away, and now I couldn't wait to suck Steve's cock. And it seemed Steve couldn't wait for me to go down on him either. I got down on my knees, and took my boyfriend's massive, throbbing erection in my mouth, sucking Steve off and using my hand to play with his balls, teasing his testicles through his scrotum.

In the adjacent bedrooms, more fellatio was going on, as petite redhead Jo put Phil's impressive manhood in her mouth and sucked him off with great delight, while Wendy wasted no time in going down on Johnny in their room.

It was only the desire to get to the main action that got us away from our boyfriend's cocks, and again we got up on the beds. In their room, I saw Johnny lay down on flat on his back, his erection standing up, while Wendy straddled his torso, one bare foot on each side of his torso, and lowered her pussy down, taking his erection up her vagina. Then, with her sizeable breasts bouncing up and down and her dark brown hair flying around, her pretty face etched with pleasure.

Across the way, I saw Jo get down on all fours on the bed, thrusting her teenage ass in the air, showing her vagina to Phil. Phil got behind Jo, mounted her, and I saw Jo gasp as he entered her vulva, pushing up into her. He reached around, taking hold of Jo's breasts and fondling them, leaning forward to kiss her red hair as he pushed in and out of her pussy. I could see the toes on Jo's bare feet clenching and unclenching as she and Phil made love.

As for me, I lay flat on my back and spread my legs wide, showing off my vagina to my boyfriend, not exactly lady-like but I felt so eager to feel Steve inside me for the first time. I wasn't disappointed, Steve got into position on top of me, and pushed his manhood up into me.

I gasped in delight as his cock went up my pussy, the lubrication of my wet, excited young vagina aiding him in the process. We got comfortable in the bed as I got used to having a penis inside my pussy, before Steve thrust up into me and I squealed in pleasure, the toes of my bare feet clenching and my nipples tingling at the sensation of having sex for the first time.

Steve again pushed up into me, leaning forward so we could kiss, the blonde hairs on his masculine chest tickling my boobs. We soon got into a sensual rhythm as we made love in the missionary position, sometimes going fast like rabbits and other times slow and sexy, Steve grinding his cock against my pussy, my blonde pubic hair intertwining with his own blonde pubic hair.

It was a wonderful experience, and I was so caught up in it I wasn't even bothered by the aliens overhead, watching everything we were doing. I couldn't say how long we were locked together, we had no means of telling the time, I would have guessed 15 or 20 minutes, before I could feel my climax approaching, and I could tell Steve was getting close too.

1...456789