Cindy's Journey Ch. 05

Story Info
The two sisters have sloppy, hot group sex.
4.3k words
4.55
14.4k
12
0

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE HOT COLLEGE LESBIANS

Roxy reached her apartment building quite fast. They went up to the third floor, Roxy led them inside and locked her door. She hit the lights, revealing the hardwood floors, the leather furniture and the modern interior.

"This is much more suited for hot sex than the bar is." Roxy giggled. She wasted no time in taking her dress off. Sandy and Cindy sat down on the couch and feasted their eyes on her. Her gold dress hit the floor, she kicked it aside with her gold high-heels. She had black, fishnet stockings on and matching gloves.

Cindy looked at her with absolute desire, gazing at her little strip of brown pubic hair. She grabbed Roxy and pulled her close. She firmly placed her mouth on her pussy, and started sucking and licking.

Roxy shivered and let out a deep gasp, Cindy's sudden aggression made her even hotter. Cindy pulled her by her buttocks onto her mouth, she then pulled her ass cheeks apart.

Sandy got behind her, and licked her pink little bud. Roxy threw her head back, and grabbed Cindy's hair. Desperately wanting the beautiful blondes to make her cum over and over. "Ohhh...fuck ohhh you two are so good at this!"

Sandy pushed harder and harder, firmly pressing into her asshole. She started tongue fucking her, making Roxy grind her ass against her mouth. Roxy's body was already shaking as she felt the impending climax, she pulled hard on Cindy's hair. Cindy was very turned on by her, and she desperately wanted to show her that.

"Ohh fuck! Cinnndy! Yes..right there..suck my clit..harder..harder! Mmmm..ohhhh fuck yeahh."

Cindy vacuumed her clit into her mouth, feeling her juices flow down her throat; making her soak her own panties too. They licked and sucked her hot young body to a shuddering, screaming orgasm. Roxy bent down and gave Cindy a wet sloppy kiss, and then shared her spit with Sandy as well.

"Spit in my mouth Sandy." Roxy opened her mouth wide. Sandy spit into her sexy, wanton mouth. "Mmm, that's so tasty." Roxy giggled as she licked her red lips. "I will be right back my loves."

She turned towards the kitchen. "Roxy?" Said Cindy. "I need to use the bathroom."

Roxy stopped and turned to her. "Cindy, do you need to piss?"

"Well, yes I do."

Roxy walked back to the couch and sat down. "Don't let that go to waste, please piss on me!"

"What? Are-are you sure?"

"Oh yes quite. Go ahead, the couch is waterproof." Roxy spread her legs wide and parted her labia. "Come on baby, piss on your little whore."

Cindy pulled her dress off and Sandy started to strip also, they quickly were down to their lingerie. Roxy was feasting her eyes on their curvy bodies, feeling her mouth water at the sight. Cindy pulled her panties down and revealed her neatly trimmed pussy.

Roxy stuck her tongue out. "Give it to me babe. Sandy, how about you?"

Sandy pulled on her long labia, rubbing them for Roxy to see. "Yes, here it comes!"

She let a clear stream splash on her pussy and over her thighs as it ran down onto the leather couch. Cindy let loose and her piss hit Roxy in the cheek, she turned her head and caught it in her mouth.

Cindy laughed, enjoying Roxy's lewd depravity. Roxy gargled and spit the piss out on her body, she rubbed her pussy.

Sandy gave her a French kiss, tasting the spit mixed with urine. "You're a nasty, hot little bitch Roxy. What else do you wanna show us tonight?"

Roxy pointed towards the table. "Pull out that container under the table."

Cindy reached down and pulled out the bin, she pulled the lid off. There was a layer of towels on the top. "Hand me a towel, would you babe?"

Cindy handed a towel to Roxy. She quickly dried off her voluptuous curves and walked to the kitchen.

Cindy was amazed by all the toys she found. She started pulling out huge butt-plugs, double-ended dildos, enema bags, vibrators and lots of other toys she'd not seen before.

"Oh my god Sandy, this girl is a freak!" Cindy smiled at her sister. "I love it!"

Sandy laughed and sat down beside her. She grabbed Cindy and kissed her deeply. "I am glad you're enjoying yourself honey." Cindy sucked her tongue into her mouth and Sandy moaned her approval.

"Ohh fuck, that is so hot!" Roxy stood there watching them, holding a large carafe and rubbing her cunt at the sight.

Sandy arched her eyebrow. "What ya got there Roxy?"

"I'll show you." She patted the couch. "But I need Cindy over here in front of me, I really wanna eat her pussy."

The sisters removed the rest of their lingerie.

Cindy walked over and laid back, Roxy handed the carafe to Sandy. "It's cold cream, would you like to pour it in my ass?"

Sandy grinned devilishly. "It would be my pleasure!"

"Good, that makes me happy." She pointed again to the bin. "Use the red funnel with that enema tube babe."

Roxy wasted no time in planting her mouth on Cindy's pussy mound, she licked and sucked like a desperate whore. Cindy thrashed in pleasure and pushed her crotch against her sucking mouth. Sandy lubed up the tube's nozzle and put the tube up Roxy's fat ass. She began pouring the cream down the funnel, eventually using almost the entire carafe.

"Now grab a big dildo and fuck my ass." Roxy fingered Cindy as she looked back at Sandy. "Pound my fat ass."

Sandy grabbed a fat, thick dildo and used a copious amount of lube. She put the bulbous head against her puckered asshole and pushed. Roxy's fleshy ring stretched and yielded to the blue invader. Sandy could hear the wet, sloppy noises from her cream-filled hole. And it made her pussy pulse with horny excitement.

The three of them got into rhythm, Roxy was driven wild from her ass pounding, making her fuck Cindy's cunt with even faster. Sandy was shoving the huge toy into Roxy's gripping hole with horny zeal. She enjoyed jamming it into her sexy ass, listening to the brunette's muffled screaming as she licked her sister.

Sandy could soon hear a gurgling coming from her bowels, and cream started to leak out. Sandy spit on her asshole and pulled out the dildo, she licked it off and tongued Roxy's dripping asshole. "You got some cream for me honey?" She stuck her hand up her open gape and fucked her hard, feeling the wetness all over her hand. "Give it to me you slut!"

Roxy's eyes rolled back and saliva was hanging from her mouth, she was trembling as she felt her sphincter flexing, Cindy was rubbing her clit in her face, her pussy was making a puddle on the couch, she was about to blow too. Roxy pushed against Sandy's pumping fist and let out a dirty scream.

"OHHHH FUUUUUCK. YESSSS!" Her ass became a geyser as she forcefully blasted Sandy with cream. It hit her in the face as she opened her mouth and let it run down her front.

Sandy licked her winking, flexing hole and tongue fucked her, licking all the cream up. "Ohhh, fuck baby, That's so hot. You had so much in there!"

Sandy responded by fisting her again with pounding, rapid strokes. Roxy responded by pushing again, sending another stream into her inviting mouth.

That soon sent Cindy into a gushing orgasm, as her whole body started shaking and her breath came in short bursts. "Ohh..ohhh .myyy god..mmmmm FUCK BABY! Nnnn..yeahhh!" Roxy rubbed her clit as her pussy squirted several times in her face. Roxy licked all her juice off her strong thighs like a dog thirsting for water in the summer heat. She gave her pussy several long, wet kisses before licking her down to her ass crack and up again.

"Roxy, do you have any cream for me too?" Cindy asked with a grin. Roxy grunted and strained, feeling the remaining cream inside her body. "Yes, hot stuff, I think I do. Get on your back."

Cindy complied and got on her back, Roxy squatted over her and started fisting herself, she was ready to cum again just from that sensation alone. She loved the feeling of her ass being so full and wet. Then Sandy was facing her, rubbing her pussy with long, rapid strokes.

Roxy rammed her fist deep inside her butt, making long, twisting thrusts. Then she felt it build again, and it came rushing back out again. A bolt of pleasure shot through her taut body, the cream poured out around her hand and drenched Cindy. Sandy held her tight as she felt her impending orgasm, Roxy cried out again and started shaking uncontrollably. With a loud, vulgar wet fart, cream shot out of her into Cindy's open mouth. Sandy held her while the aftershock passed through her, she bucked her hips and it finally passed.

She had to catch her breath, she sat on Cindy's stomach for a moment while she was panting. "I-I can't remember the last time I came that hard. Sandy. You are amazing!"

Sandy kissed her and caressed her face. "Awww, thank you baby. You're one delicious sweetheart." She smiled at her.

"What about me?" Cindy asked.

Roxy giggled and got up to face Cindy, she laid flat against her. Cindy was covered in cream, she was soaked. Roxy licked it off her chest ,and kissed her way to her lips. "And you, you are one fuckable little minx. I just wish I'd met you years ago Cindy. You are amazing too honey."

Just then, the front door unlocked and Roxy sat up. A lovely young woman walked in, she looked very surprised by what she saw in the apartment.

"Roxy, what is going on?" She stood there in a short black skirt, with a white top and white high-heels on.

"Bethany ummm- ba-baby. These are some friends of mine. This is Cindy, and her sister Sandy."

Cindy waved at her nervously, not knowing if she was pissed off or what?

Sandy looked her over. "Hi, did Roxy not tell you about us?"

"Roxy has a habit of fucking other girls, which is fine. But sometimes she doesn't tell me until after the fact. I suppose it's a lack of maturity on her part."

"Ohh I see, Do you want us to go?" Asked Sandy.

Bethany sighed deeply. "No, it's fine. She does have a high sex drive after all, and I am quite busy at work. It's been a long fucking week."

Bethany eyed them more closely now, Sandy thought she was checking her out. She dropped her bags and grabbed a bottle of whiskey off a small table. She poured herself a drink. "Roxy, do you remember what I like after a long week of work?

Roxy nodded towards her glass. "A strong drink?'

"Yes." Bethany walked towards them. "And what else?'

"To get laid?"

"Yes sweetheart, of course." She started to unbutton her shirt, revealing her red bra. "So, since you already started without me, I will gladly join you."

She reached for a towel from the bin. "I see you have been playing with the cream again, perhaps you'd like to clean up?" She handed Cindy a towel.

"Thank you." Cindy started to dry herself.

"Of course. And look at you two, you are both very beautiful. She does have good taste, I'll give her that." She winked at Roxy. "And what do you two do, other than fuck?"

"I'm a model, in New York. I am here for Cindy's graduation that's coming up."

"I can't say I'm surprised you're a model. I am sure you get laid a lot Sandy." Bethany sipped her whiskey and stared at her. Sandy looked her over, to Sandy she resembled a bi-racial Angelina Jolie.

"Yes, I actually do Bethany." Bethany winked at her while smiling warmly.

Bethany was more relaxed by that point, she kicked her boots off. She turned around and undid her skirt. She let it fall to the floor, she dropped her shirt also. The sisters took in her lean, curvy form. Her red thong revealed her bubble ass and the colorful tiger tattoo. It started on her upper back and covered her ass also. It was a real work of art as was her face. She had thick, sensual lips on a face with high cheekbones. Her brown hair was cut short on the sides, and stood up a bit on the top.

She looked every bit the sexy but serious business woman. Cindy was gawking at her, Sandy didn't hesitate to get up and grab her. They attacked each other's mouths like two long-lost lovers with desperate, groaning wet kisses. Thus confirming the instant attraction they both had felt, the heat of their lust lit up the room.

Sandy pulled her to the couch and sat down with Bethany straddling her. She yanked her bra down and licked her puffy nipples that sat on her small breasts. Bethany moaned and clutched her close, she felt her cunt throbbing for Sandy.

"I think they like each other.' Roxy grinned at Cindy, and Cindy was rubbing herself. To her it was two sexy goddesses making out with horny groans coming from them.

"Well, let's fuck then. What are you waiting for silly? I am even more horny now!"

Roxy laughed. "That's a good point. Turn over, l want your thick ass in my face.'

Cindy rolled over and Roxy grabbed some sex toys. She put a long latex glove on, then she started licking. Cindy felt her body twitch in arousal as she felt that wet tongue slide over her asshole She had never been ravished like that before. Roxy was flicking her tongue all over her bud, with expert timing and touching just the right spots.

After a few minutes, she spread her ass cheeks. She pushed hard with her tongue, Cindy jerked as a jolt rippled through her. It just felt so fucking good! This gorgeous young woman was worshipping her ass with her tongue. She rimmed her ass and started tongue fucking her, she moaned and shook. She dug her nails into the couch as she let out deep, guttural noises. The heat from Roxy's wet mouth made her loins just soaked. She felt her pussy steadily leaking onto the sofa, slimy grool was bubbling out of her

Roxy soon saw her ass shaking and pushing against her mouth, she felt Cindy cumming over and over.

She had seen other girls cum like this before when she fucked their ass, it never got old. She sucked on Cindy's pussy as she lifted her hips up slightly, so she could get closer.

"Ahhh, ahh, uhhhh Ro-Rox-Roxy...that feels so-so...sooo good..mmmmm." Cindy said between groans of pleasure. Roxy suctioned her clit in her mouth and then pulled on her cunt lips with her hungry mouth. Cindy's eyes rolled back as her tongue stuck out and she was drooling on her arm, She was totally lost in the moment. Her entire body trembled under the endless assault of her horny friend.

A few minutes later, Roxy took a deep breath, and she slid her tits up Cindy's back. She put her face by hers and kissed her open mouth. They twisted their tongues together and grabbed each other by the hair. They caressed and licked the sweat off each other.

"Do you want me to fist your ass now?"

"Yes, do whatever you want to me." Cindy said breathlessly.

Bethany had put on her favorite strap-on, she had Sandy on all-fours. She put it against Sandy's ass, and she pushed the thick phallus into her butt. She was soon pounding her big round ass with long thrusts. She loved watching the way her ass bounced against her hips as she pushed against her.

"Ohh shit, give it to me Beth!"

"You like it rough don't you?"

"YES, FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARDER!"

Bethany was like a wild sex beast uncaged. She grabbed Sandy's hair and thrust that fat, black dildo deep inside her ass. Sandy was pushing herself back against the thrusts, wanting all 12" inside her. She was rubbing her fat clit that was swollen as her pussy flowed with her nectar. She felt the girth stuffing her tight ass, and she loved it. Her heavy breasts were bouncing as she was fucked like a desperate slut. Bethany totally dominated her in that moment, and that really turned her on.

Roxy was easing her gloved hand into Cindy's puckered asshole. She pushed with her fingers and eased it in with a twisting motion. Cindy felt her asshole opening. "Awww! Look at that cute little hole." Roxy spit into her hole and licked it all around the opening. She then pushed harder and Cindy begged for more. Roxy pushed hard into her, Cindy tilted her head back as she felt the fist deep inside, Roxy pumped faster as Cindy's tight hole gripped her hand.

"Fuck me baby! Make me your bitch!" Cindy begged. "Please fuck your ass slut!"

Roxy moved so she was over Cindy, so she could use all her strength. She pushed in, until she was almost to her elbow. "Take it babe, take it all in your whore ass!"

Roxy loved watching her ass jiggle in time with her determined thrusts. She fucked Cindy harder and harder until she was a whimpering, sopping wet, crying mess. Her breath became shallow and ragged. Roxy thought she had blacked out for a moment.

"Cindy?"

"Ohhh..ohh my god.Ro-Ro-Roxy. You are incredible!" She breathed a sigh of relief as Cindy quietly spoke again. Roxy gave her a kiss again, then she reached for two, double-ended dildos. She held them in front of Cindy and she smiled. "Shall we continue?"

Sandy collapsed face first, her pussy had made a huge puddle on the floor. She lay there with her ass up, taking deep breaths. She gradually puts her hands on the couch and crawled up onto it. She laid on her back and looked at Bethany. She was staring at Sandy, rubbing her slick, long dildo. Sandy puts her legs up and grabbed her ass. "Come get me babe."

Bethany walks over to her, and put her calves on her shoulders, she rubbed her dildo on her pussy and Sandy looked into her eyes. "Fuck my ass some more, I want it now!"

She grabbed Sandy's hips and pulled her closer as she plunged the dildo all the way in. Sandy's breath caught in her throat, she let out a weak moan as her body jittered. Bethany fucked her so hard the couch was thumping against the wall, she pinched her nipples and let out a long moan.

Cindy and Roxy were also in the throes of lust, they were ass-to-ass. Thrusting and grinding on the dildos buried in their holes. The two dildos sliding in their slick holes and they bounced in unison as their moans blended together. They lost sense of time as their young bodies shared in carnal purpose, their orgasms moving through them. Roxy felt Cindy's squirt splashing against her, she grinded her hips to fill her ass and kept on pushing.

They eventually collapsed on the couch, the dildos were still inside them both. Cindy saw her sister cumming as she kissed Bethany.

Then they looked over at them. "Are you two worn out?" Sandy asked

"Mmmm, maybe a little." Cindy shrugged and smiled at her.

"Maybe they just need some help." Bethany stood up and took her dildo off. She hovered over them.

"Look at those cute, juicy asses." She bent down and licked their ass cracks, licking them both slowly. Then she grabbed the dildo and twisted it in their assholes, she spit on Cindy's crinkled bud and licked the sex toy. Then she pulled it out and sucked it off as she deep throated it. Sandy was now next to her.

"Why don't you turn over Cindy?" Cindy obeyed her sister. Sandy lowered her ass over her face. "Lick my ass clean would you?"

Cindy pulled her by the thighs and pushed her tongue against her gape, thrusting into her taint. Totally enjoying the new sexual experience. Roxy and Bethany watched them closely.

"That looks good to me Roxy, hang your head from the couch, now." Roxy moved to the couch's edge and put her head back. Bethany walked to the fridge and retrieved some whipped cream. "Do you want some you slut?"

"Yes, give me a creaming please!"

Bethany put the nozzle up her ass and shot the cream deep inside her. She squatted over Roxy's open mouth and clenched her asshole. She farted out the cream and it sprayed all over Roxy's tits and face. She pushed her ass into her face, Roxy licked it off as it ran down over her forehead, and she smeared it all over her face. She opened wide as more poured out of Bethany and into her waiting mouth.

With a wet gurgling noise her winking asshole pushed more cream out that mixed with saliva as it ran down Roxy's chin. Roxy thrust her tongue hard into her gape, wanting all of the cream from her ass.

Cindy licked on her sister's hanging cunt flaps, stretching them with her mouth as she sucked. Sandy grinded on her mouth, as she rubbed her big clit and dripped on her face. Cindy knew she was getting close to cumming on her. "Ohhh fuuuck Cindy, you're so good at that! Suck that pussy baby!"

12