Cindy's Journey Ch. 09

Story Info
An orgy in the penthouse.
3.6k words
4.51
6.1k
6
0

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CINDY IS INSATIABLE

Later that day, Sandy sat there looking at the framed picture that Cindy had given her. It was them smiling together in a close embrace. It was from the summer at their aunt's house before she went to college. She wondered if Cindy was awake yet. She wasn't mad at her, just concerned.

She thought about Cindy and how her life was most likely about to change. She remembered the group sex they had shared not long ago.

A sleepy groan came from her queen sized bed. A lovely, slender young woman laid there and she slowly stirred. Sandy's focus returned to the present upon hearing her soft noises. She pushed the covers down and rolled over to see Sandy sitting on her favorite chair by her dresser.

"Oh, you're already up Sandy. Last night with you and Mandy was amazing as always." She caressed her slender, tattooed body as the memory aroused her again. "I am ready to go another round."

Sandy looked her over, her eyes rested upon her long cock that laid against the bed. Roux was a fetish model, and a well paid one. Sandy could see why, she had the long legs that were toned by hours in the yoga studio. Her toned abs had flames tattooed that pointed to her crotch, and both of her arms had colorful sleeves of tattoos also. Her bright blue eyes could easily draw a person into them. Her red lips and high cheekbones were on a picture perfect face.

"Yes, well I think you'll have a chance soon enough." Sandy said quietly

"Something bothering you?"

"Hmmm, I am just thinking about my sister and how much she's changed over the years. In fact we both have."

"Things always change Sandy, that's part of life."

"You got that right. I need to go talk to Cindy though. And I'll see if Shanda is up yet."

"OK, I'll wait here. I guess Mandy is in your bathroom?"

"Yup, she sure is." Sandy got up from her chair. "I need coffee too, I'll see you in a bit.

Cindy slowly stirred from her sleep and stretched out as she yawned. She noticed the sunlight through the curtains and wondered about the time. She gazed upon Monique and watched her lovely breasts rising with every breath. She could not have imagined she would ever be in that situation. She had always liked pussy, but there was something about her that deeply attracted her. She loved the femininity of shemales, and their cocks. It's like they had the best of both worlds.

She reached over and gently caressed her hair, listening to her softly moan her approval. She stirred in her sleep, and she snuggled her cheek against Cindy's hand. Cindy just laid there, watching her with desire and fascination.

She laid by her and ran her fingers across her chest and down her side, feeling her smooth skin with her touch. Monique touched her hand and then held it against her breast, she kissed Cindy's hand.

Then there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." Cindy said.

Sandy opened the door, she walked in wearing her red, sheer nightgown, looking every bit sexy and classy. She held two cups of coffee.

"I see that you have met Monique, are you two getting along?"

"I am enjoying Monique's company." Cindy laid close to her and looked at Sandy. "She is a very affectionate woman."

"That's good." I brought you some coffee, just the way you like it."

Cindy sat up in her bed and gave her a slight smile. "Thanks Sandy. Just set it on the dresser for now."

Sandy sat in the chair by the dresser and sat down. She sipped her coffee and looked over her cup at Cindy. She sat there for a few moments like she was contemplating something. Cindy felt a bit tense, considering what had occurred the night before.

"Look Cindy." Sandy spoke at last. "I wanted to explain last night."

"Well, I was certainly upset and confused by your behavior. And that place, half naked women, including you. What was that all about?"

"Cindy, first of all I am sorry for being so harsh. I just didn't think you'd be able to handle what goes on in that place. That's why I kept it a secret, I wanted to protect you."

"What do you mean? Protect me from what? What is it, some kind of sex club?"

"Yes Cindy." Sandy let out a big sigh. "That's exactly what it is OK? And to be blunt, I have sex with a lot of different women there. And a lot of special ladies, like Natalya. I am a big slut, that's just how I am. And I know you have a high sex drive, but you're still my sister.."

"Yes, but I'm 22 now, I'm an adult. Have you forgotten how much I love sex? We did some freaky shit together, you encouraged it. And now I know that I love shemale cock too. I just feel like my sexuality has awakened into something I wasn't quite expecting. It's changing in a way."

"So what are you trying to tell me? That you want to be a part of my new life?"

Cindy sat there thinking deeply, knowing that she had reached a crossroads in her life.

"Yes Sandy, that is what I am saying. I want to explore this, I am not afraid."

"Very well, I will respect your decision. Just know, this could change your life forever."

"Yes, I thought about that a lot. I understand. Thank you for respecting my ability to make up my own mind."

Sandy moved to the bed, she sat down and leaned over Cindy and hugged her tight. "You're welcome."

Then Monique opened her eyes and groaned out a big yawn. She rolled over and rested against Cindy.

"Well, she's awake." Sandy gazed at her. "Hello beautiful, did you sleep good?"

"Mmmmm, yes Sandy. Your sister wore me out, she is very sexy girl." Monique kissed Cindy on the cheek. Cindy put her arm around her and held her close.

"You two look good together." Sandy smiled and kissed them both, and they all laid there together for a few minutes.

Then, Shanda, Roux and Mandy entered the room, they all wore bathrobes. Cindy took in the sight of Mandy, she had long, curly black hair. She had large 40D breasts and wide hips that accentuated her tattooed, voluptuous body. She had wide, thick lips and a long, narrow nose. She had piercing green eyes and sun tanned skin.

Roux was quite the sight to behold with her short, bright red hair and her lovely face.

"It's 2:30 in the afternoon you lazy bitches!" Shanda said. "Are you three going to just lay there?"

"No, I am ready to get up." Cindy stretched her naked body.. "Hi Mandy, it's been a long time."

"Yes Cindy, it has. You look very beautiful, just like my girlfriend." Mandy walked over and kissed Sandy.

"Thank you. You look so sexy as always." Cindy got up and reached for her coffee, Shanda was enjoying the view of her body. Roux felt her cock twitch at the sight.

"And who are you?" Cindy asked while eyeing Roux with curiosity.

"I am Riah, but you can call me Roux."

"OK, then I will." Cindy smiled and sipped her coffee.

"So uhhh Sandy. Did you two get to talk?"

"Yes Shanda, Cindy wants in."

"Are you sure Cindy?"

"Yes I am Shanda. I have given it a lot of thought. So are you three here to see if I can please all of you?"

"That's exactly why we're here. No time to start like the present." Shanda locked eyes with her and Cindy felt a shiver pass through her body.

Shanda then walked over to the bed and dropped her robe, revealing her naked body. She pulls Cindy over to the bed and starts caressing her. Sandy and Monique kiss her passionately. She reaches for Monique's cock and felt Shanda's rubbing against her thigh. Mandy waits at her foot of the bed, with her fat dick in her hand and she started jerking off Roux also.

They all were fondling, moaning and kissing each other: all caught up in the sudden and horny urges they all had for each other. Sandy tugged on Shanda's cock while Cindy sucked on Monique's tits and groped her now erect cock. Cindy slid down her body and started licking her balls with rapid flicks of her tongue, Monique grabbed her hair and grinded her dick against her mouth. Sandy was soon sucking and rubbing Shanda, Roux and Mandy as they kneeled next to her.

Cindy hungrily sucked on Monique, feeling her shaft pumping into her mouth. She loved how sensual it felt as Monique moaned and caressed her hair. Soon she wanted Cindy on top, Cindy straddled her and felt her cock enter her.

"I wanna fuck her too, Cindy is a good fuck." Shanda got behind her and put her cock against Monique's, pushing into her tight pussy.

"OHHH FUCK! BOTH OF YOU?" Cindy said in her aroused surprise, but they crammed her wet pussy with their throbbing rods. Going deep into her with their cocks together, Shanda grabbed her shoulders and fucked her hard. Cindy experienced a new sensation in that moment, feeling two cocks pound her tight pussy together as she whimpered and let them use her. She felt her flesh yield to the chubby cocks as she started to stretch between her wet thighs.

Then Mandy got closer and Cindy saw how big her cock really was. It reminded her of a big, thick 11" cucumber. It was the biggest one she'd seen yet, and she wanted it. She opened wide and let her girth slide down her throat. She made wet gagging sounds as Mandy gazed at her with burning lust. Mandy thrusted into her mouth in rhythm with her zealous sucking, feeling her cock inch it's way in. Sandy licked her asshole and massaged her balls from behind.

Then Roux grabbed her head and she slid her mouth over her 8", red tipped cock with sloppy licking and kissing. Roux grabbed her hair tight and pushed her fat glans right into her open mouth. She sucked her deep, leaving her thrusting shaft messily coated in her warm saliva. She pressed hard against her tongue, feeling her cock drip into her hungry mouth.

Cindy was in a state of bliss with two cocks inside her pussy, she felt this deep hunger rising up within her. Like all of her long-hidden desires were now triggered: she wanted to be fucked like this. To feel so used, yet so adored and desired. She wanted to whore herself out for these beautiful women before her. To feel that maybe nothing was taboo anymore, that it was all within her reach.

She could hear Shanda breathing heavily as her shaft pulled out almost all the way until her fat glans pushed back in again. Monique was sucking on her tits while she pulled Cindy's hips down against hers. She wanted her cock deep inside her, and the constant mutual grinding with Shanda's cock drove her wild.

Their thick rods moved as one inside her, plunging deep as Cindy was shafted hard and fast. Their sexy bodies thudded against hers, their cocks hammering her with increasing speed. She felt every nerve in her cunt on fire as they hit her sweet spot every second. She was in a total haze of being fucked into absolute elation.

Cindy cried tears of ecstasy, she squealed as her pussy was leaking on their cocks. She felt a continuous wave of small orgasms send her body into a quivering motion. The two cocks kept pumping her until they were ready to burst.

"Come here Cindy!" Shanda pulled out and Cindy's mouth dripped with cum as she turned around and sat on the bed. Monique was over her too, she sucked and wanked their cocks. Cindy knew what was coming, and she absolutely craved it now. She sucked them both hard with her wanting, milking mouth.

"Fuuuck! Ahhh. I AM CUMMING!" Shanda exploded with a huge, messy orgasm. Cindy flinched as it hit her face in a gooey mess, pouring over her neck and running down over her belly. Monique shot her load while Shanda was still dripping on her face. Cindy opened her mouth wide to welcome the hot jizz that coated her tongue with thick, sticky warmth. She licked their cocks clean with her greedy, swirling tongue. She scooped up the cum and let it drip into her mouth with a satisfied groaning sound.

She then sucked and squeezed their cocks in a vice-like grip, wanting every last drop. She was not disappointed as more thick love juice dripped out to cover her tongue.

"Are you ready for more?" Mandy pointed her cock at her. "I've wanted to fuck you for a long time."

"Time for us both to fuck this hottie." Roux stroked herself while looking at Cindy with carnal longing.

"Okay, let's do this." Mandy oiled up her fat she-cock. She sat on the bed and motioned to Cindy. "Sit on my cock babe."

"Will that fit in my ass?" Cindy looked both eager and concerned at once.

"Yes, it will, don't worry. I've fucked plenty of tight asses, it does fit. Eventually."

Cindy squatted over her, her pussy was dripping on Mandy's cock. Then she put her ass over her cock while Roux kneeled in front of her. Cindy could feel the girthy cock sliding slowly in as Mandy pushed against her ass. This made her shudder and whimper with pleasure and pain. Sandy stood over them and let Cindy watch her finger herself.

"Ohh fuck Mandy, ahh-ahhh-uhhh-mmi- it's soo..so big!" She grunted and squirmed as Mandy's thickness filled her expanding asshole. She gritted her teeth and impaled herself on the sexy woman's cock, feeling her pink ring grip the throbbing shaft. Then Roux pushed her cock deep inside, Cindy kissed her with a long moan.

Cindy felt so totally stuffed as both of her holes were fucked at a slow pace that soon became faster. Mandy pulled her down as she slammed her cock into her jiggling ass, Cindy squeezed her cock tight with her flexing asshole. She rocked her hips frantically against both of her lovers, to get them as deep as possible inside her. Her beautiful breasts bounced with every hard thrust as they pounded her with absolute primal lust.

Mandy held Cindy tight against her, pumping her in a frenzied assault on her stretching asshole. Mandy and Roux pumped her into absolute screaming bliss, her legs spasmed with near constant orgasms. Mandy's pounding sexual endurance sent Cindy over the edge of sexual bliss. Her cock was slick with her cum that made a frothy mess inside Cindy's ass, it dripped down over her cock as it mixed with Cindy's juices.

She felt her cum starting to seep into her bowels, her balls were spasming and draining inside that desirable ass. Cindy's eyes rolled back and her tongue was hanging out as she felt her puckered hole being roughly used by Mandy. She loved feeling owned like a dirty whore.

Her trembling, sweaty body was aflame with pulsing that spread all over her body. Her body wanting to join with Mandy's in a blissful orgasm, to accept her seed into her body.

"Cum for me you slut!" Mandy grabbed her hair and slammed her hips hard against her, she growled into Cindy's ear. She fired her hot spunk deep into her burning flesh-pocket. "Take it you whore!"

Sandy watched Cindy's face as she let out a climatic scream. "FUUUCK YESSS! Ye-ye-yessss!" Her hips spasmed up and down in time with her squirting pussy. "Mmmm. Yesss! Ohh-ohh-ohh-fuuuuck!"

Then Sandy's cunt blasted in a wet spray all over her face and chest as she finger fucked herself to a jerking, red faced screaming orgasm. Her sister soaked her hair and body with her cum, Cindy opened her mouth to welcome the cunt juice. Then Roux pulled out and shot her hot spunk all over her belly, tits and face. She added to the sticky layer of cum that was already on her. All that warm cum covering her body made her cum again.

She let out a final, wet burst of juices and then she fell back on Mandy's messy body. She adored the feeling of all that hot cum running out of her wrecked asshole. Mandy's monster cock relaxed and rested against her ass cheeks.

Roux put her mouth over Mandy's filthy cock and licked it all off. Then she sucked on Cindy's puckered hole, sucking the cum from her open rectum. She patiently let it all flow into her mouth while Cindy whimpered and caressed her short hair.

She looked up at Cindy from between her legs, her red lipstick smeared from the cum dripping off her angelic face. Cindy locked eyes with her and waved her closer, she stuck her wet tongue out.

Roux hovered over her face and let the white slime pour out into her mouth. Cindy used her tongue to let it flow down her throat. She tilted her head back and felt the hot jizz go down into her belly. She kissed Roux with a loud moan and sucked on her ample lips.

"That's a good girl Cindy." Roux breathed deeply, she felt intense arousal because of Cindy's slutty behavior. She wanted to fuck her again. "You're such a well behaved whore."

"You're so hot, baby. My legs are always open for your cock." Cindy grinned at her and let out a big sigh.

She laid there as Mandy held her close and Sandy held her too, she kissed Cindy all over her face. They lingered there in a sweaty embrace, savoring the moment. They all kissed each other with a sensual softness, tasting and sucking on each other's smooth bodies.

"Let me taste you Cindy." Monique sat up and licked her all over, sucking up all the remaining cum on her body. Sandy joined in too, sucking up the cum that was mixed with her juices. They both kissed Cindy with hot, steaming passion and shared the cum by pushing their tongues deep into her mouth. Shanda kissed her as well and smiled at her approvingly.

Eventually Cindy laid down on her side with cum still slowly dripping out of her ass. They all laid with her, caressing her and kissing her body. All six of them laid across each other with their gorgeous bodies intertwined. It reminded Cindy of her vivid dream the night before, as they slowly ran their hands over naked flesh. She breathed deeply into Monique's mouth whilst she kissed her over and over, there was something so sexy about her. She absolutely drove Cindy wild with passion and lust-filled desire for more of her sex.

After a long while, Shanda sat up with a lazy yawn. She looked at all of them with her messy blonde hair hanging in her eyes. "What time is it?"

Cindy rolled over and reached for her phone on the dresser. "It's 3:45 Shanda."

"Is anyone else hungry?" Shanda asked as her stomach made a loud growling noise.

"Yup, I'd say it's time to eat!" Cindy pinched her stomach's skin into the shape of a mouth. "Feed me! Feed meee! I am hungry!" She said in a deep voice.

"You are such a dork sometimes!" Sandy laughed at her antics and rolled her eyes with a big smirk. "But yes, we should eat soon."

"Well, I am gonna take a shower and figure dinner out. Maybe I'll order us all food."

"Yes, I need to shower too." Mandy got up and walked towards the bedroom door. "Are you coming Sandy?"

"Soon, I wanna talk to Cindy for a minute."

"Okay babe, don't be too long." Said Mandy. Then she left with Roux and Shanda for the shower.

"So what's this about?" Cindy asked as Monique leaned against her on the bed.

"I just want to make sure that you know what the club is all about."

"OK, what do you mean exactly?'

"Cindy, the thing you need to understand about the club is that you will need to be considered for membership. You'll have to earn it."

"And how do I earn it?"

"You'll have to show how slutty you are. Or not. If you choose it, you will be passed around by the club's members. Kind of like what just happened, there's a lot of group sex there."

"To have sex with all of them?"

"Yes. I became a servant girl there, so is sweet Monique. The servants attend to the needs of the paid members. All the bartenders and staff are also servants. They are well compensated."

Cindy sat there thinking about everything she had just Said.

"Why do you like it so much?"

"Because I was just born to be a slut, that's just how it is for some women. What do you think about that?"

"Hmmm. That's a good question. I just know last night something changed for me. Sucking off those beautiful women felt so right for me. It's hard to put into words. It felt like I was maybe meant to be that way."

"I guess you'll find out soon enough. You're going to the club with me tomorrow night."

"I am?" She smiled wide and clapped in gleeful joy. "I can hardly wait! I had better get new clothes!"

"Yes, you can go shopping tomorrow if you want."

Cindy got up and hugged Sandy tight. "Yes I do, thank you so much Sandy!"

12