Cindy's Journey Ch. 13

Story Info
Cindy fully embraces her inner slut.
8.4k words
4.53
6.6k
5
0

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Final chapter coming soon. Hopefully very soon.

*****

CINDY'S INITIATION

Cindy was inside a black wooden bondage frame with her wrists and ankles held firmly in place by it's short metal chains attached to her leather straps. The other 8 women were standing just behind her, Zannah was in front of her.

Zannah was looking closely at her, she was gently caressing her body and breathing slowly. She walked over to a nearby table where floggers, canes and other tools of pain rested.

Cindy watched her sinewy body and her big cock that swayed with her movements, she was sensual grace incarnate. Her studded corset and long boots complimented her toned body very well. She was decadence and sensual pleasure in a sexy package. Cindy watched her red hair caressing her strong back as she turned to face her again.

She held up nipple clamps with a long chain between them. Cindy whimpered as they were applied, they quickly became engorged and she felt her pussy tingling also. Zannah observed her reaction before she tugged on the chain. Cindy's body stiffened up, the spike of pain went through her breasts and down into her core, rushing through her wet clit in a burst of pleasure.

"Do you like that you whore?" Zannah whispered to her and licked her gorgeous lips.

"Yes...more..more please!"

Zannah smiled and held up a flogger, Cindy braced herself for what was coming as she heard her boots clicking on the floor. The air was soon being sliced behind her, she heard the swooshing noises as Zannah was twirling the leather flogger through the air.

Smack! The flogger impacted. Smack! Smack! Again and again while Cindy winced in pain, she quivered but held back the safe word. A half dozen more times and Zannah stopped, then she teased her body by running the flogger over her stinging flesh.

She invited others to join in. The two blondes, Oksana and Helga considered their options. Helga wore a studded leather mask, and horizontal studded leather straps covered her arms and legs. Her blonde hair poked out through the top holes in her mask. Her cock was already hard as she ogled Cindy's Curvy young body. Oksana wore a black latex corset with a tall matching collar. She had her long flowing hair draping over one shoulder. She wore long blue gloves and matching heels. Her uncut, pale flaccid cock was hanging well below her waist.

Helga picked up a yardstick made of varnished oak. Oksana grabbed a leather riding crop. Helga started lightly smacking her bubble butt and then rubbed it every few whacks. Oksana was teasing her front, she was caressing Cindy's nipples as they leaked milk, and she rubbed the crop between her legs.

"Do you like that you sexy doll?" Oksana whispered to her with a husky Russian accent while she licked her stinging nipples.

"Yes, fuck yes I do!" Cindy looked at her gorgeous face while running her tongue along her pink lips.

Then more stinging whacks on her ass and she whimpered again. She was already dripping down her leg. A long sticky streak had reached the top of her boot. The pain was deeply arousing her and she was in a sexual fever. They took their time with her, she was edging so close again and again to saying the safe word. But they stopped just before she got to that point, like they were teasing her with the enticing, burning hot pain that electrified her entire body.

Oksana enjoyed her for a few minutes. She listened to her cries and whimpers, it was music to her ears. She loved watching the crop slap against her pale, quivering flesh.

They let her savor the pleasure for a few moments while the blood continued to flush her skin and they rubbed her red ass. Then she felt Brandi's open hand upon her buttocks, she spanked her while tugging on her hair. Cindy's pussy jolted with each strike from the muscular woman's hand. More light smacks on her and eventually Brandi moved to her front. Cindy strained against her restraints as her tits were turned red by hard slaps. She soon panted in the aftershock of the gorgeous woman's rough treatment

She felt her pierced nipples press into her pale flesh as her massive, hard cock pushed against her thigh. She looked into her brown eyes and was mesmerized by her dominating presence. Brandi grunted and licked her face before plunging her tongue into her mouth. She reached down and fingered her sopping wet pussy. Brandi then walked over to Zannah and spoke to her in a low voice.

"So tell me Cindy, do you want it?" Zannah spoke then in a commanding voice like a fist with a velvet glove over it. "Do you wanna be our dirty whore? Our cum bucket? Beg for it slut!"

"Yes! Fuck me! Spank me! Use me, drain your balls on my face! Use all my dirty holes! Give me all your cum, please!" The pain had pushed her libido to a whole new level by that point. That combined with the drink she had been given made her feel like an inferno of insatiable lust.

"Very well." Zannah said with a smooth, even tone. "Bring her over to the swing ladies."

Oksana and Brandi released her from the bondage frame. There was a large, tubular metal frame nearby. It was designed to cradle the waist and shoulders together so that a woman could lay back with her ass also available. Cindy was strapped in again with her leather straps attached to the swing. Her ankles and wrists were secured to allow her to service 5 cocks at once. A reclining leather lounge chair was placed underneath her, it sat low to the floor.

Yasmin and Julia stood near her head with their cocks hard for her, they were stroking each other in eager anticipation. Yasmin, the exquisite Arabian had a charming round, exotic and seductive face of sculpted beauty. She wore a black cat suit that exposed her fat 10" cock and her 36C tits. Julia, the tall slender redhead had her thinner, bulbous tipped 8" cock in a metal cock ring, she wore long boots and gloves with a tall collar. Thick leather straps composed her bondage harness that exposed her 32D cups.

Aubrey joined them and she looked down at Cindy with desire in her eyes. She was a dreamy blonde beauty that radiated hot lust. She tweaked her nipples on her small, firm tits and tugged her lovely 8" cock in her hand. Her flowing hair reached her waist. She wore a red collar with matching boots and fishnet stockings. Cindy reached out and started stroking their cocks while Brandi pushed a wheeled cart closer to her ass.

There was a fucking machine with a long, thick dildo attached. Brandi poured a copious amount of lube between her legs and rubbed it into her asshole. Cindy looked at her with a cock in her mouth, feeling the anticipation in her dripping pussy. She then stopped and watched Brandi for a moment.

The dildo went in and Brandi started the powerful motor. But then she picked up the Hitachi wand Cindy had not noticed. She set it to high and applied it to her clit, she pressed firmly on her body. Cindy started shaking almost immediately, feeling the sensations hitting her deep inside her ass. Then she saw Zannah by her shoulder.

"Suck those cocks you slut!" She grabbed her braids and pulled her head back and her jaw went slack. Zannah slapped her 12" meaty shaft hard against her face, her sweet scent and raw sexual energy was all powerful. Cindy wanted nothing more than to be their whore at that moment. She let the thick cock slide down her willing throat, it bulged in her neck as it plunged deeper. Zannah shuddered and thrust hard, so slowly at first. Then she pulled back and went deep as Cindy's mouth engulfed her cock. She kept pumping and pumping until Cindy's mouth received her cum down her throat in a big gushing orgasm.

She was soon being face fucked while she stroked with her strong grip, also licking and squeezing their dicks. Aubrey, Oksana, Julia and Helga all had a turn. Her spit coated all the slimy cocks passing in and out of her greedy mouth. The more they fucked her, the more she craved their flowing cum. Saggy, smooth balls caressing her forehead, throaty moans and growls as they had their way with her. Groping, manicured hands and a fucking machine that steadily pumped her gaping ass. Her whole body was shuddering and trembling in her restraints.

They all indulged in their primal, lewd behavior as they fucked in an orgy of absolute sexual fever.

"Ohhh fuck! Oh my god! I love it, I love all your sexy cocks! Yesss!" Cindy said while taking a breath, feeling her massive climax building "Fuuuck. Make that cunt blast you bitch!"

Brandi smiled at her and put the machine on high speed, relishing the sudden loud moaning that she heard in response.

"Cum on me. I want it! Cum on your dirty little whore!" She moaned and sucked with her hands in a rapid blur on their throbbing cocks. "OHH..MMM.! UHH..I-I AM GONNA SQUIRT!"

Cindy let out a huge burst of soaking juices as their cumming all mingled with her shattering orgasms. Brandi held the big vibrator against her tortured clit, relentlessly rattling her body with more orgasms. Her pussy ejaculated a hot, long spray in multiple directions at once, The machine was drenched, so was the sex swing and Brandi's lower body. There was a huge puddle spreading on the hard floor.

She heard their horny, pleading groans as they were cumming. She opened wide as their fat glans spilled their white juices on her with long, thick ropes of jizz. She laughed with carnal delight as it covered her tongue and face. The arcs of cum criss crossed her tits and neck landing in wet splats on her sweaty body.

Brandi turned the machine off and pushed it aside, she set the Hitachi down and smacked her 'donkey dick' on Cindy's sopping pussy. Zannah was already on the chair beneath her, pressing into her warmed up asshole. They shoved their huge cocks inside her in unison and hammered her body with hard thrusts.

Without respite, Yasmin, Mona and Sabrina demanded to be sucked and jerked off. Sabrina was a short, thick stunning Latino babe with her long black hair shaved bald on one side. It matched her pierced nipples atop her fat tits and tattooed hips. Her thick blimp of a cock was 9" long and very wide with a small tip. Mona was a tall, lean enchanting French beauty with a hairy crotch and a radiant, pale face of ravishing beauty. Cindy loved how she looked at her while she sucked her 10" narrow rod.

All of them wanted a turn inside her too, Zannah and Brandi fucked her gaping holes with ball slapping aggression until they both sent huge loads into her quivering body. Cindy squirted again from her anal orgasm that she felt deep down in her core. Brandi pulled back with her body shaking and her fat cock dripping with cum, leaving Cindy's prolapsed cunt dripping over Zannah. Zannah made sure her big nutsack was completely drained inside her abused asshole.

The two blondes, Oksana and Helga were next. Cindy felt their cocks stuffing her and she was in a daze of total abandon, falling into a state of euphoria. And soon Mona and Yasmin were dumping their jizz down her throat also. She was rocked and swayed in the creaking swing with the rthym of their hard fucking. Cindy was a panting, begging hot-blooded slut as she thrashed about in a frenzy of her orgasmic bliss while their fat cocks filled her holes with thick streams of bubbling jizz. Their cum mixed with her flowing fluids and all the oils on their sexy, hard bodies.

Soon Julia and Sabrina fucked her pussy together, sliding their slick cocks together inside her gaping cunt. Sabrina held her hips from below as Julia gazed at her with her hypnotizing green eyes while she grinded her long cock inside that messy, soaked pussy. They fucked her with impressive endurance until Cindy felt Julia cumming all over her stomach as Sabrina shot her load into her filthy ass crack, the hot jizz dripped back down over her fat cock and hairless balls.

It all became a blur to Cindy as they continued to use her body. All of them kept fucking her, she sucked all those cocks while their sweaty bodies slammed against hers with obscenely wet slaps Slobbering, slurping, sucking, squirting in a fevered, sticky mess she satisfied all 9 of them like the whore she had become. She made all of them climax at least twice, her cum soaked body was evidence of that.

They all stood around her in the afterglow of the satisfying orgasms she had given them.

After a few moments Zannah snapped her fingers and the two mystery women quickly appeared again. They helped her down from the swing and kissed and fondled her sticky body. The pale one slurped the cum from between her legs as Cindy stood there gripping her head tight. She then held Cindy's face gently and shared a deep, passionate kiss with her. The cum swirled around in their sealed mouths as it was passed between them. Cindy gulped it all down, feeling it mingle with all the cum already in her gut. They both licked her off some more and Cindy watched as the darker skinned one spit cum into her 'twins' mouth. Then they were ordered back again and they faded away.

"Down on your knees Cindy." Zannah commanded her. Cindy sat down on her knees and looked up at her.

"Give it to me, I want it all." Cindy knew what was coming.

"OK, let's wash off this slut ladies. '' Zannah held her cock and a hot stream of urine hit her body, Cindy whimpered as it washed over her. The others all joined in and sprayed her with a soaking golder shower. She felt it hit her cheeks as she let it fill her mouth until she gulped some down. Piss and cum dripped off of her in an obscene flow onto the floor. Cindy panted from her insatiable arousal, she only wanted more at that point.

"Well, aren't you quite the dirty little cum bucket? " Zannah asked her while she stood over her with a satisfied look on her lovely features. Oksana then offered her a towel.

"Yes, I am a cum bucket whore. I will do whatever you want Zannah."

"Well, I am glad to hear that." Zannah bent over and kissed her with a long, lusty groan. "But right now I think it's their turn."

"Bring that slut over here please." Kim said. Kim and Chanel's group were waiting their turn. Cindy quickly wiped herself down, and then Zannah removed the nipple clamps. She was still dripping on the tile flooring as Zannah led her by her leash over to the red couch. On the U-shaped couch waited more horny shemales. Sandy and Monique were sucking off a few of them.

Sandy had Bella's thick 9" cock between her sensual lips as she caressed her balls. Bella was a curvy, wide-hipped goth beauty with spider web tattoos on her 36E breasts and around her navel. Her long black nails were in Sandy's hair and she let out a throaty moan as she flipped back her black mane of thick, long hair. Sandy's other hand was stroking Greta's fat-tipped 12" shaft.

Greta was a mature German beauty with long curly locks of dark hair. She was licking her wide purple lipsticked mouth and caressing her big 38G tits. She had long legs and a perky ass with a trim waist that flowed down into her big thighs.

Rosario was a short petite Filipino beauty with a beautifully tattooed body. Her large diamond tattoo was above her pierced navel with roses along her hips that pointed down to her hairy, 8" cock. She sat on the couch rubbing Trinity's cock as Monique sucked her brown, fat dick.

Trinity was a tall, mocha skinned bi-racial babe with pouty lips and enchanting eyes of bluish-grey. She moved her grinding hips in time with Rosario's slow, steady tugging on her 9" meaty rod. She fondled her gorgeous 32C tits and licked her long fingers while eyeing Cindy.

The two purple-haired Russian sisters, Natasha and Natalya were there. They were on an area rug laying in front of the couch. Natasha put her thighs over her sisters and they laid ass to ass.

"OK, bring us your cute blonde ass." Natalya beckoned her as she rubbed her wet, slick cock against her sisters.

"Squat down baby." Kim stood behind her and pressed on her shoulders. "They are gonna fuck your big ass."

Cindy squatted low over them, she felt their glans pushing sideways against her asshole. She gasped loudly as their cocks entered her gaping hole as one.

"Ohhh fuck! Yess, that feels so good!" She enjoyed the feeling that rushed through her with her ass being crammed so full of Russian cock. She grimaced as she pushed down against their hips and they started pumping her ass in unison.

Soon Trinity and Rosario had their cocks in her face, so she started sucking and stroking their shafts. Spit was dripping from their cocks in thick strands as she sucked and pleasured the two lovely babes. They pulled her long braids while giving her a rough face fucking, taking turns thrusting into her open, hungry mouth. Her chin was a slimy pink color from her lipstick mixing with their cum dripping over her eager tongue. She sucked sloppily on their cocks leaving sticky, obscene trails of jizz and spit trailing from her lips as it dripped on her pink slave harness.

She was bouncing hard against the sisters bodies and gyrating on their thick rods with muffled screams of pleasure. Their cocks slammed up and down inside her as they pulled down on her legs with their upward thrusts. Cindy leaked down over their balls, her wet, throbbing pussy was dripping from the vigorous pounding of her used asshole.

Trinity was fucking her mouth, her sweaty, saggy balls were slick with Cindy's spit, She was worshipping the fat invader with her mouth, she swallowed the brown goddesses cock deep, her big balls slapped hard against her wet chin. She sucked away while her ass was abused to the point of their orgasms, she craved all of their cum.

Soon she felt Trinity jerk and her cum hit Cindy's tongue, Cindy lost herself like a crazy slut in a horny fit. She pushed her aching jaw farther down on the black cock, wanting all 9" inside her, she gulped it all down her throat. Suddenly she felt Rosario yank her head back off Trinity's spewing cock, she held her hair in a tense grip as her whole body stiffened. Cindy kept her slutty mouth wide open, the rough treatment made her wild with wanton passion.

"I want your mouth slut!" She rapidly rubbed her cock against Cindy's open mouth, shivering as her swelling cock was teased by her tongue.

"Ohhh fuck! YESSS!! " She let out a loud yell and her bulbous glans forcefully coated Cindy's mouth with long, thick globs of jizz. She smacked her cock on her tongue, leaving clinging trails of jizz running down over her mouth and cheeks. Cindy squeezed her cock hard, causing Rosario to tremble with a long groan as more cum dripped from her gorgeous girl cock. Cindy hungrily licked the oozing tip with a messy, wicked smile.

The sisters could not hold back much longer, watching Cindy getting fucked by Zannah's group while they rubbed each other had them already on edge. Natasha's head went back with her back arching and fired a huge load against Natalya's slick cock that she felt while she was getting so close. Her sister soon joined her in making a hot mess inside Cindy's bowels. They trembled together in their glowing bliss, feeling their fat dicks coated with all that jizz in her anus.

Kim was behind her holding her tight. "You like that you hot, sexy whore?" Kim gritted her teeth and molested her shaking body. "You like all that hot cum in your dirty whore-ass?"

"Ye-yes!" Cindy could hardly speak, her body felt overcome with tingling sensations. "I-I fu-fucking love it Kim!"

"Then cum for me you slut! Show yourself worthy!" Kim jammed her fingers deep inside her and fucked her cunt in a sloppy, noisy frenzy. Cindy's eyes glazed over as she made a deep growling noise of animalistic lust. She had felt that ass fucking inducing another soaking orgasm. It quickly pushed up from deep inside her as she fell back against Kim.

"OHHH JESUS FUCK! MMMM BABY! YESS!"

A wet, long squirt of her fluids gushed forth with her powerful spasms, hitting her in the face. Kim didn't stop, she was fucking her with pounding force, listening to that sopping pussy get even wetter with her thrusts. One big stream after another hit them as Kim laid back against the couch and held her tight, it drenched them both. She was shaking uncontrollably and thrashing her limbs from the force of her many orgasms.