Cindy's Open Door

Story Info
Boss's daughter blows the whistle on my wife's affair.
4.4k words
4.53
23.3k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Treated2
Treated2
1,248 Followers

Not really sure what category this belongs in, but here goes. A husband discovers his wife's affair, as her lover's daughter tempts him. It's fiction, you don't need to expound on the evils of infidelity. If that's not to your liking, why bother reading further?

The party was in full swing at my wife's boss's house, there was a pig being barbequed in the back yard, the bars were well stocked, and the pool was packed.

My wife, Alice, and I had arrived early, as she was his right hand "man" and a great party planner. She had set the whole thing up, from catering to decorations. As soon as we had arrived, she had disappeared, so I relaxed by the pool by myself. I dozed off, and was awakened by the sound of several young women laughing in the pool near my lounge.

The crowd had arrived, and I made my way to the nearest tiki bar. I was standing in line for a cocktail, in front of a group of junior employees and their dates, when their conversation caught my attention.

"Who's the milf in the white bikini?" one of the girls asked.

"She's Jack's able-bodied assistant," replied a young man.

"You got that able-bodied part right!" piped in another. They all laughed, and I followed their gazes to the balcony over the patio. My wife stood with her back, and her fine bikini-clad ass, to the railing, sharing a laugh with the boss. As she playfully slapped Jack's shoulder, the second guy laughed, "and I guess the second part too. Man, being the big boss has it's benefits!"

"Yeah, for sure," replied his friend. "Lots of time 'assisting' behind closed doors for those two."

"Really?" asked another young woman. "That kind of thing still goes on?"

"What can I say? Consenting adults!" the guy responded.

I was about to say something to spoil their little gossip fantasy, about how Alice was happily married, and they just happened to be an excellent team, but just then Jack reached to my wife, brushing her hair off of her shoulder. It was a simple gesture, but struck me as fairly intimate, and unexpected. In light of the conversation ahead of me, I had my first twinge of doubt about my wife's years-long relationship with Jack.

It worsened significantly when one of the girls piped in. "I was called up to sub as Jack's secretary last month, and I heard some pretty convincing moaning coming from his office. When Alice left, you know how she's always so perfectly put together? Well, not so much. Hair down, lipstick kind of smeared, and her skirt was, like, twisted at her waist. I wish I could have meetings like that!"

"No way!" exclaimed another woman. "Isn't she married?"

"You know it."

"Here's the best part," she lowered her voice, "I was neatening up his office after he left, and I found a pair of panties under the desk. They were, like, soaked."

"Um, you picked them up?" one of the girls asked, in a kind of accusing tone.

"Uh, well... yeah.." Now her discomfort was obvious to everybody.

"What did you do with them?" one of the guys asked, looking totally amazed.

The girl blushed crimson, and obviously didn't want to reply, but they wormed it out of her. "Well, they were really, really nice. Really hot, white lace and super silky."

"Oh my god! You kept them?"

"Well, I washed them!" she blurted, as though that justified wearing another woman's panties.

"I'll bet you gave them a nice sniff before you washed them, didn't you?" her girlfriend teased. She was unable to reply, and now jaws dropped.

"Holy shit! That's the hottest thing I've ever heard," one of the guys stated. "I think I just came in my pants."

"That is insanely fucking hot. Tell us how she smelled!" another pleaded.

They were piling on now, but in fascination. "Please tell me you're wearing them right now!" said the first man. "Please!"

When she stammered, the other girl quickly reached over and lifted the back of her skirt. They, all got a peek and ooohed. I got my own glimpse as well. Her sweet young ass was gorgeous, and filled the subject sheer panties perfectly. They were seriously a very sexy pair of panties. They were also an exact match with a pair which I had bought last year from a very expensive lingerie shop in Toronto as a Christmas present for my wife.

I returned my attention to my wife, noting how comfortable she looked with Jack. After a few seconds she turned towards the crowd, caught my eye and waved. Jack followed her look and waved as well. I gave a quick wave and turned to the bar. Behind me, I could sense the surprise in the group, and hear whispering, as well as a giggle or two. I knew what was being said. "That's gotta be her husband! Do you think he heard us?"

I ordered two doubles and wandered away. What the fuck? I never had even a bit of suspicion! Was my wife fucking her boss? Had they been having an affair all these years? How could I have not noticed?

As I drained the cocktails, I tried to convince myself that it was just gossip and coincidence. I needed to believe that.

After my drinks were finished, I decided that I needed to find my wife. I wasn't really sure what I was going to say or do, I just needed to see her.

I entered the house, and began to look around. The place was packed, but no sign of the two workmates. After searching the downstairs, I tentatively climbed the stairs, afraid of what I might find.

Remembering the balcony, I headed to the master bedroom door. It was locked. A locked bedroom? That's odd, oh shit. I bent to listen, but heard nothing. I felt slightly relieved, and turned to leave but as I turned I was startled to find a young lady standing behind me, arms crossed.

"What are you doing up here?" she demanded.

I took her in, late teens, jeans skirt, tank top, ponytail. Then I recognized her. It was Jack's daughter, Tina. She had to be 19 or 20 now. I hadn't seen her in 5 years.

"Hey Tina, just looking for a bathroom. The downstairs have a big wait."

She looked at me closely. "Mike, right? Alice's husband? You weren't looking for her in Dad's bedroom, were you?"

"Of course not! Just need to use a bathroom."

She hesitated, looking into my eyes, seemingly searching for something. She shook the doorknob herself as if to verify. "Ok, follow me, you can use mine."

With no reason to decline, I headed down the hall behind her. I couldn't help but notice her sweet little ass cheeks hanging out of her short skirt. Tina was all grown up.

She turned into her bedroom, and I followed. It was a mess! Clothes all over her floor, on her bed and dresser. Drawers open and piled with clothes. Tina pointed to the open bathroom. Backing up, she hopped onto her bed, her legs bouncing up and apart. My eyes were drawn to her upper thighs, the contours leading under the skirt, a strip of puffy pink showing where her pussy filled her panties.

Tina quickly closed her legs, a little wicked smile on her pretty lips. "In there," she pointed.

I turned and walked into the bathroom. It was also a mess. I turned to close the door, but Tina called out. "Sorry, Mike, door's busted." I turned towards her, but she was hidden around the corner. Oh well, guess I could piss with her in earshot.

I approached the toilet, unzipping my fly. Next to it was her hamper, overflowing with dirty clothes. Atop the whole mess, my god, was a pair of striped panties. The were all rolled up, as they had been peeled from her sweet young ass, and a streak of dark yellow stained the white crotch panel.

I was fascinated, but resisted the urge to investigate, hell she was right in the next room! But on the toilet tank was another pair. This one pink, and in the same condition. As I aimed my cock and tried to piss, despite my concentration, I began to harden. Before I could start, it was too late, the excitement had cut off any hope. I desperately tried to distract myself from my situation. Those pink panties so close, the hot teen on her bed behind me... But my cock fed off of those facts, and the faint scent of her perfume in the air was no help. I was fully erect.

How do I disguise the fact that I can't piss?

"Having a little trouble in there?" she teased from around the corner.

"Uh, just a little stage fright, I guess."

Suddenly her voice wasn't so faint, "Need a hand with anything?"

I looked over my shoulder, and she was peeking around the door frame.

"Uh, no thanks, I'll get it there in a minute!" My voice sounded panicked, because I was.

When I turned back around, I suddenly realized that the bathroom had several mirrors. I could see her plainly by reflection, and she could see me. She could see me and my cock. My rock-hard cock. Fuck!

Smiling at my predicament, Tina tiptoed into the bathroom. I froze, terrified.

"Let's see what the problem is," she began. "Hmm." She reached my side and peered down at my hands covering most of my erection. "Guess it's kinda hard to pee with that thing so excited, huh? And what got you so hard, Mr. Mike?" She pressed her little breasts to my upper arm and rose on her toes to whisper in my ear. "Hmm, are you thinking about me? Me and my sweet little pussy? Sitting on my bed, right there in the next room?"

She glanced down, seeing the panties on the tank, then her eyes swept down to the hamper. "Oh my, could it have something to do with these nasty things?" Tina reached down and picked the thong from the hamper, then the panties from the toilet. "Did you get a whiff of something you like, maybe?" She dramatically brought them to her nose and her face wrinkled up as she smelled her natural lure. "Yuck, so nasty! Here, smell!"

Next thing I knew she had placed the panties over my lower face. Embarrassed though I was, I couldn't resist taking a quick sample, and it was electrifying. My hands left my cock, and I held her hand to my face as I took a deeper breath. My cock bobbed below, and she quickly noticed. "Oh my god! Look at your cock! You'll never be able to pee now!"

The little teen removed the heavenly garments from my face, and I tried futilely to cover my cock with my hands. It was slippery with pre-cum. Tina took a step back and took it all in. She crossed her arms, a pensive look on her pretty face. A pair of panties dangled from each hand.

"I bet I can fix that," she cooed, looking pointedly at my cock. "Whaddaya think, Mr. Mike? Use a little help? I'd hate to see you have to go back to the party with a big fat boner, and not being able to pee."

Tina turned me towards the door to her bedroom, and, moving my hands away, grasped my cock in her small hand, and led me from the bathroom towards her bed. She owned me, I had no free will.

Turning, she pushed my chest and I fell back on her bed. It was a double, with pink and white pillows and sheets, a few stuffed animals scattered across it. Tina stood before me, holding out both pairs of panties towards me. "Which one is your favorite?" she teased.

Climbing over me, the little teenager sat on my stomach. I felt her skirt brush against my cock. One by one, she held the panties to my face again. "This one?" as I inhaled her scent from the pink pair, "or this one?" as she replaced it with the striped thong.

I could only groan.

Then she turned around, her ass now facing me, and addressed my cock. "Ooh, look at all that stuff oozing out of you! I bet you like the pink pair better." She began to lightly brush the undies over the pulsing head of my cock, teasing me beyond belief.

As she bent to her torture, her ass was slowly revealed beneath her skirt. The pink panties she wore weren't quite a thong, but were close. I could see the soft blonde hairs dusting her cheeks, and slightly coarser hairs peeking from her crotch. She bent even further, and the swollen mound of her sex appeared.

Lifting my head, I got close enough to get a full sample of her from behind. Tina's scent was so perfect, just dirty enough, but overwhelmingly sweet and fresh. I lightly stroked her cheeks, and she jumped a little. Then I kissed them, one then the other. She giggled and pressed back towards me, looking under her arm and smiling sweetly.

"Mmm, yeah. Kiss my ass, Mr. Mike."

I kissed it, then began to lick it. Long strokes from her upper thighs to the edge of her panties. She wiggled and settled back against my face. Now I had my chance, and gave her a long hard lick up the center of her panties.

"Ooh, I like where you're headed!" She squeezed my cock, hard, just then and I groaned. "Maybe we can help each other out a little!" I felt her tongue then, softly licking the swollen head, playing in the lubrication, dipping into the slit.

One hand reached back and pulled her panties to the side, suddenly revealing her perfect little pussy. She was trimmed, but not shaved. Feathery blonde hair swirled around her thin pink labia, and swept back behind her vagina outlining her all the way back past her little dark red butthole.

I began to lick Tina in earnest now, tracing every contour of her forbidden body. I hadn't had another woman's pussy in my face since before Alice and I were engaged, and it was intoxicating.

After a few minutes, it was obvious that Tina was really feeling it. Her sweet young ass began to move with her arousal, smearing her slippery pussy juices over my face. Occasionally she would jerk in a little spasm of pleasure.

Her clit was tiny, but I felt it harden between my lips, and that brought a quiet growl from her. Her mouth returned to my cock and she began to take it deep, creating wet, sloppy sounds as she mouth fucked me. My head fell back on the bed, she obviously knew her way around a cock.

Lifting her mouth off of me, she turned and smiled. "Liking my taste? Better than just my panties?"

I nodded, "God, you are delicious, Tina. I can't believe how perfect you are."

She lifted again, and turned to face me, sliding her pussy up my chest, settling on my face. "I want to watch you lick me," she smiled.

I was more than happy to oblige, and happily slid my tongue as far inside her sweet pussy as I could reach.

Tina seemed to really enjoy that, so I worked a couple of fingers inside her as I began to lick around her clit. That brought more happy groans from her, but suddenly there was another noise, voices of women outside the room. I suddenly woke to the position I was in, lying with Jack's daughter, in the middle of a large party, and, holy shit, her bedroom door was wide open!

I pushed her off of me, and bolted to the door, halfway covering my dripping erection. I peered out into the hallway, seeing a group of people downstairs through the railing, and two women just steps away from me at the top of the staircase. One locked eyes with me, and her gaze traveled down. I ducked behind the door to hide my bobbing cock. I could only hope they didn't see it as I closed the door, then locked it.

My cock had lost some of its hardness in the moment of fear, but as I turned and saw Tina, it slowly began to return. She lay back on the bed, propped up on pillows, and giggled at me, standing there with a waving cock. She'd removed her skirt and top, only the panties remained. As my eyes dropped from her flushed sweaty face to the magic between her legs, she ran a finger up and down the groove

"Still hungry, Mr. Mike? I have a lot of pussy left for you," she smiled wickedly.

"Uh, I don't know, Tina. This is all kind of..."

I was still a little hesitant, after that little wakeup, but my cock wasn't, not for long.

"Kind of...?" she gave me a pout. She pulled her panties aside. "Kind of hot? Kind of wet?"

Her pussy was almost aglow, it was so pink. The juice was smeared throughout her pubic hair, and down her thighs.

I was completely hard now, but still nervous.

"Kind of, you don't want to cheat on your wife?" Now she was on her hands and knees crawling toward me. She beckoned and my legs carried me to the edge of the bed. Tina stroked softly between my legs, tickling from my ass forward to the base of my cock, then kissed the tip.

She pursed her pretty lips around the head, and slowly licked the slit in a little circle, inserting the very tip of her tongue.

"So were you looking for your wife in Daddy's bedroom? Hoping to catch a little show?"

I had no reply.

"I don't blame you, I love watching Daddy fuck your wife. It's so fucking hot."

She slid closer, and murmured into my ear, "sometimes I sneak into his room and hide to watch them. Daddy's cock is really big, and she just loves to suck on it. It's really not fair that she gets to fuck two guys with such big dicks, I really love to suck a big dick too!" She leaned over and gave me a lick, then formed her lips around the head, sucking softly.

Holy shit. There it was. Alice was fucking her boss, and it was no secret. Looking at Tina sliding up and down on me, I could imagine my wife doing the same to another cock.

Maybe it was having my cock in Jack's daughter's mouth as I heard the confirmation, maybe it was a voyeuristic fantasy, but my cock just grew harder. If I'd confirmed it in other circumstances, I'd be so furious that my reaction might be violent. Instead, my cock grew almost as if in defiance.

"Maybe you want to see her suck my Daddy off too?" I throbbed as she took me back inside. "Or watch him fuck her from behind bent over the balcony railing," Slurrp. "Or maybe you'd like her to catch you here, getting your cock sucked by a younger, hotter woman?" She pointed to her phone, "What do you think, should I call Alice while you face fuck me?"

My hands went to her head, and I began to slowly fuck her dirty little mouth. She seemed to enjoy that, and slid her hand down to fondle my balls as she hummed around her mouthful. She took me deeper with each stroke and tried to work me into her throat, then pulled off, gagging and teared up. A long tendril of goo hung from her lip, sliding down to her chest.

"How bout I facetime Alice while you fuck me?" This time it wasn't a tease, it was a plan.

No answer from me, I was along for the ride now. She reached for her phone, then fell back on her bed, up against the pillows. I could hear the phone ring, and I was paralyzed into inaction.

After 2 rings, I heard Jack answer, and I felt a panic set in. What the fuck was going on here?

"Hi baby," he answered. "What's up?"

"Um, I just ran into Mike, he was upstairs looking for Alice."

She turned the phone enough that I could see the screen, but wasn't in the picture.

"Uh," I saw him glance sideways, undoubtedly towards my wife, "did he say what he wanted?"

"Well, I don't know what he wanted with her, but," and she moved over to me and pulled me onto the bed, "I know what he wants with me!"

At first he didn't seem to hear her, distracted somehow by my wife, but then he alerted to her response.

"Say what?"

"Well, I kind of teased him a little with my panties, and now he has a big boner, so I figured I need to be a good hostess and help him with it, since his wife seems to be busy elsewhere."

From the phone, I heard my wife, "What did she say? What the fuck did she say?"

"I said, Miss Alice, that I'm going to give your husband a big helping of what you've been giving Daddy."

"You little... what the fuck are you talking about?"

"Pussy, Alice. The sweetest forbidden fruit. Sweet tight teenaged pussy."

As Alice and Jack sputtered in confusion, his phone panned across my wife, and there it was. Her bikini top was still on, but pulled down below her breasts, her nipples rock hard. The bottoms, however were not to be seen, she was naked below the waist, and her cunt seemed to be swollen and red from the fucking her boss was giving her. His cock was in the frame, hugely erect and shining with her juices.

They had snuck away from their own party, couldn't fight the temptation even for one afternoon, even with her husband nearby.

Tina fell back on her bed, her legs spread, pussy fully open to me, and pulled my cock towards it with one hand. All of this was being broadcast to the cheating couple, as she giggled at the phone, though she muted the speaker.

Treated2
Treated2
1,248 Followers
12