Cindy's Trip of Discovery

Story Info
A neglected wife finds herself.
8.4k words
4.32
23.2k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy was a very average woman. She was average age with average looks and an average body. She was prim and proper, modest and conservative in dress and manner; a little shy and reserved. She was the kind of woman you wouldn't look twice at in a small crowd. She married an average man who was intense only about his work. He brought his work home with him when he was home and travelled a lot.

After seven years of marriage Cindy was getting tired of being practically ignored and resented that her husband paid more attention to his work than he did to her. She felt invisible. She finally asked him to stay home and spend some time with her but he had yet another business trip coming up and would be gone for a week. He suggested that she go visit her sister who lived in another city several hours away.

When her husband left, Cindy was hurt and angry. After his taxi left she sat and fumed for almost an hour. She decided that she had had enough. She decided that she needed to do something. She wanted to feel alive but instead felt like nothing. And she wanted to punish her husband who no longer seemed to care.

Cindy put on her sexiest skirt. It wasn't particularly sexy as it was a plain cotton print that came only a few inches above her knee. Then she put on a button-up shirt and brushed her hair. She never wore much makeup and didn't have anything special to put on. She looked at herself in the mirror and decided that she just looked plain. But that was the best she could do.

Cindy grabbed her purse, got in the car, and started driving toward her sister's house. She wasn't really thinking of visiting her sister but it was a direction to go. Once she got on the Interstate her mind began to dwell on her situation and her anger and frustration and desire to do something. And she wanted to get at her husband, to punish him somehow.

The section of the Interstate that she was on was pretty empty. She came to an exit and saw that there were a few rundown buildings along the service road. One of the buildings looked like it might be some kind of convenience store and another one claimed to be a tattoo shop. Maybe if she got a tattoo then her husband would notice, or at least be upset. She headed for the exit with her heart pounding just a bit.

Cindy pulled up in front of the tattoo shop wondering what it was like and if she could really go in. She was scared and nervous. She got out and slipped quietly in the door. The shop consisted of one room with drawings covering the walls. In the back of the room was a chair and a table with tattooing tools on a shelf on the back wall. Two men were in the shop. They were both covered with tattoos. One, who seemed to be the tattoo artist, was skinny wearing a wife-beater shirt and had several days' worth of scraggly beard. The other one had a pot belly and stringy hair that needed washing and combing.

The skinny one asked Cindy if she was looking for a tattoo. Cindy just gave him a scared look and swallowed, not able to speak. He walked over to her, took her arm and led her to one wall of the room. He pointed out several that he thought she might like. Again, Cindy said nothing just looking at the designs wide-eyed. Skinny finally selected one with a heart and flowers for her and led her over to the table.

When Skinny asked her where she wanted the tattoo Cindy just mumbled. He helped her lay on the table and then raised her skirt up to her waist. This really got Cindy's heart beating hard. Here in this dirty room this dirty guy who's name she didn't even know was lifting her skirt up and revealing her panties all while another stranger watched. Then Skinny grabbed her panties and pulled them down and off of her feet. Cindy was now laying there naked from the waist down. Now she was breathing hard along with her fast, hard heartbeat.

Potbelly stood watching and grinning while Skinny got out a razor and some gel. He began to shave the upper part of Cindy's pubic hair. While doing it he managed to get his hands all over her pussy lips causing Cindy to squirm just a bit. He finally finished leaving just a tuft of hair and cleaned her up. When Skinny went to get the tattoo pattern Potbelly began to rub her pussy. Cindy wanted to scream but she was too scared, nervous, and excited.

Skinny returned with the pattern and copied it on her abdomen just above the tuft of pubic hair. Then he got his needle and turned it on. That was as far as Cindy could go. She jumped up off the table and said that she was sorry but just couldn't do it. She grabbed her purse and ran out the door. She was on the Interstate before she realized that she had left her panties in the shop.

This was a new experience for Cindy. She had never gone without panties before. She felt naked. She was also partially shaved and had a tattoo drawn on her next to her cunt. She felt so naughty. She felt like everyone who passed her must know. As she began to settle down she realized how excited she had been during the episode. Her heart was still beating fast. She wondered how long the drawing would last and if her husband would get to see it. She wondered what he would think about that.

After awhile Cindy needed to use the bathroom. She started looking for a service station. This part of the Interstate was still pretty deserted and a long way from any city. She finally saw an old truck stop. If anything it was even more rundown than the tattoo shop and convenience store had been. She wasn't even sure it was operating.

Cindy pulled off the Interstate and drove up to the truck stop. The windows were grimy and there was junk everywhere. One lone truck was pulled up in front of the old pumps and a beat up wrecker was parked beside the building. The place looked creepy and Cindy wouldn't even have considered stopping but after her experience at the tattoo shop she was feeling a little more adventurous. Besides, she really needed to use the bathroom.

Cindy went in what appeared to be the front door. The guy behind the dirty counter was a cross between Skinny and Potbelly from the tattoo shop. When he took the cigarette from his mouth she saw crooked and yellow teeth. About that time another man walked in. He wore grimy overalls and no shirt. He had grease on his face and arms. Cindy was beginning to rethink her decision to stop here. The guys were looking at her like a hungry dog looks at raw meat.

Cindy asked where the ladies room was. The guy behind the counter told her that it was out of order but that she could use the men's room and pointed toward the back of the building. Cindy walked around untidy piles of truck parts and other things to a room down a dingy, narrow hallway.

There was no door on the restroom. It had a sink, a urinal, and a stall with no door. The toilette seat was filthy as was the toilette itself. There was water on the floor and the whole place stank of urine and crap. Cindy lifted her skirt above her waist and crouched over the toilette trying not to touch anything. As she started going she looked up and saw the counter guy watching her. She took a sharp breath but continued what she was doing.

When she finished, Cindy saw that there was no toilette paper. She held her dress up and walked over to the sink to clean up. Counter guy watched her the whole way. Cindy felt excited and dirty and a little scared that this filthy stranger was seeing her shaved and tattooed cunt and watching what she was doing. When she got to the sink she saw it was as dirty as everything else in the place. She turned on the tap and the water that came out was less than clear.

About that time Cindy felt hands on her ass. She looked back and saw Counter Guy rubbing her butt and working his hands between her legs. Now she was really getting scared. He put his hand on her back to keep her bent over the sink while he worked his other hand between her legs. She braced herself against the sink to keep from falling into it.

When Cindy next looked back Counter Guy had opened his pants and pulled out a short, fat dick. He was rubbing it in the crack of her ass and working it between her legs. Cindy's heart was racing and her breathing was coming fast. This wasn't anything she had planned on. Counter Guy kicked her feet apart and pushed against her forcing his dick into her. It finally popped in and he started pumping her in and out.

Counter Guy was rough as he pounded her. Cindy was horrified at what was happening to her. She didn't even know the guy's name and here he was having sex with her. She could hardly breathe. There were no words, he was just using her. It didn't take him too long to squirt his cum into her. He pulled back and a small stream of cum ran out of Cindy and dripped on the floor.

Counter Guy slapped Cindy's ass and walked out. She was just about to stand up straight when she again felt hands on her ass. She looked back and saw Greasy leering at her. He pushed her back down as he opened his overalls and pulled out his dick. He pumped it in his hand a couple of times and then shoved into her. Cindy stifled a small scream as Greasy began pumping her. He was breathing hard and chuckling. Cindy was breathing hard and moaning in dismay.

Greasy didn't last too long, either. He unloaded his cum into Cindy with a grunt and final hard thrust. He pulled out and more cum ran out of Cindy and down her thigh. Greasy left her with a greasy smear on the back of her shirt and both ass cheeks.

Cindy looked at the water running from the tap. It still wasn't clear so she just turned it off. She put her dress down and walked numbly out of the truck stop with the mixed cum of two strangers running down her leg. The guys laughed at her and made rude comments as she went by. Her chest hurt from her heart beating so hard and her head was spinning. She sat down in her car and headed back out to the Interstate.

It was a depraved and thoroughly disgusting thing that had just happened to her. She felt dirty and used. Somehow, though, it fit with her state of mind. She had been looking for some way to get back at her husband and she had just allowed two strangers to take her. She had just thoroughly debased what should have been one of her husband's prized possessions.

As she drove the dampness she felt under her ass told her that the seeping cum was soaking the back of her dress. The odor of sex, sweat, and cum was strong in the car. She drove on dully not really paying attention to where she was going.

Cindy decided that she really needed to try to get cleaned up. Evening was approaching so she decided to stop for the night. She was still feeling emotionally dirty and wanted to continue the feeling of dirtiness and punishment. She saw a crummy-looking old one-story motel at the approaching exit. It was at least 50 years old, the kind of place where you wondered how often they changed the sheets. The motel was on a little two lane road that crossed the Interstate and there was nothing else around, not even a closed gas station. It had maybe 10 or 12 rooms at the most.

Cindy got off the Interstate and pulled up to the motel office. There were a couple of older cars parked in front of two of the units. She walked in and saw an unkempt, pot-bellied, middle aged man sitting in his undershirt watching a small black and white TV and holding a fly swatter. He got up and went behind the counter. The stink of sex and cum was still obvious on Cindy.

Cindy asked for a room for one person. The manager didn't say anything, just handed her a key and pointed over his shoulder. The cum-soaked spot on her dress was obvious as Cindy walked out. She pulled her car around to the unit number marked on the key.

The unit had a door with a window and a screen door on the outside. There was a big window on the front of the unit next to the door and facing the parking lot. The room inside was small with a small TV on a rolling stand and a double bed with a night stand. The sink was at the back of the room with the toilette and shower in a small closet-sized room in the corner.

The room was hot and had a musty and slightly sour smell. Cindy looked for the air conditioner and couldn't find one. She couldn't get the front window open so she left the main door open with the screen door closed. There was no lock on the screen door. She tried to close the curtains on the big window but they wouldn't stay closed all of the way leaving about an eight inch gap. The bathroom had a small window with a screen. Cindy managed to get the window open to provide a little breeze through the unit from the front door. The breeze was hot but at least it was fresher than the stagnant air in the room.

Cindy took off her skirt, blouse, and bra. She rinsed them in the shower as best she could and hung them over the bathroom door to dry. She got in the shower and started to clean up. The water was very hard with a distinct mineral odor. It was hard on her skin and didn't do a very good job of cleaning. The water was so hard the tiny soap bar wouldn't suds up. Cindy did the best she could and got out to dry off. There were two small, fraying towels only slightly bigger than hand towels. She had to use both of them to get dry.

With her wet clothes hanging over the bathroom door and the two small towels lying on the floor, Cindy had nothing to cover up with. The open door of the unit and the curtains that wouldn't close provided an easy view into the room from the parking lot. Cindy walked naked to the bed in full view of anyone in the parking lot and lay down on top of the covers. It was too hot to cover up.

After a short time Cindy became aware of two men looking in her window. She got a guilty thrill out of them looking at her naked body. She closed her eyes and ignored them.

A little later she heard her screen door opening and saw a short, dark-skinned man enter the room. He said something in a language she didn't understand but thought it might be Spanish. She just looked at him uncomprehendingly. He said something else as he approached the bed. He was looking hungrily at her body as he continued talking. When he sat on her bed and put his hands on her legs Cindy got an idea of what was about to happen.

After the afternoon in the truck stop this seemed almost casual. The man spread her legs apart and put his mouth on her cunt. He began to lick her and work his finger into her. She squirmed a bit and tensed at the thought that this stranger just walked in a buried his face in her crotch. He only did it for a few minutes then stopped and dropped his pants. He was already hard. He climbed up on the bed and positioned himself at the entrance to her cunt, then pushed his dick into her.

He began a rhythmic movement accompanied with grunting. He increased his pace slowly as his breathing got heavier. Cindy grunted with the weight of him on her. This sort of thing was still new enough to her that her heart was racing and beating hard. This was exciting and scary and thrilling. It was also dirty and disgusting and she felt humiliated that this stranger would just come in and take her. She was feeling all these conflicting emotions as this stranger continued to pump her.

She looked over at the window and the two men were back. Having them watch just made the whole thing even dirtier and more humiliating. Finally the man gave a few hard thrusts accompanied by a loud groan and shot his cum into Cindy. He laid there a minute breathing hard then rolled off of her. He put on his pants and left. The teens stood at the window watching as cum oozed out of Cindy's cunt. She increased her degradation by just letting it run down her crack and puddle on the sheet under her ass. Eventually she went to sleep.

Some hours later, she wasn't sure how long, the short man came back to her room. It was still dark outside so she guessed it must be sometime after midnight. This time the man had a friend with him. They spoke to each other in that same foreign language. The short man came to Cindy's bed and again mounted her. He didn't last as long this time and shot another load of his cum into her. Then his friend took his place humping Cindy. The friend pumped her for several minutes and finally added his load of cum to that of his friend. He pulled out and put his pants back on. He and the short man spoke, laughed quietly, and left. More cum oozed out of Cindy's cunt and down her ass to the bed as she drifted back to sleep.

The morning sun and the sound of engines woke Cindy. She felt bad. As she lay there remembering the day before and the four men who had used her so callously she felt disgusted. As she thought more about it she felt even more degraded. She thought about how her disinterested husband would respond to what happened to his wife. Her anger with him started to rebuild.

Cindy's crotch was an itchy, sticky mess. She went to the shower and cleaned herself up. She got dressed, went to her car, and drove around to the office. She dropped the key on the counter as the manager, who didn't seem to have changed clothes or bathed since the day before, came over to give her the bill.

Cindy reached into her purse for her wallet with her cash and credit cards and started to panic when she couldn't find it. She wondered briefly if one of the strangers who had screwed her the day before had taken it. Then she remembered leaving it on the kitchen table before she left home. She had been so angry that she had forgotten all about it. She looked up in dismay at the manager.

The manager guessed from the look on Cindy's face that she didn't have any money. After a short discussion he told her that he would take it in barter. He pointed over his shoulder to the back of the office. She thought that he was going to make her clean rooms or something.

The manager stood in front of Cindy and ordered her to strip. She guessed that he wasn't interested in having her cleaning rooms. Cindy nervously removed her shirt, skirt, and bra; it was all that she was wearing. The manager looked her over slowly. Then he pushed her back against a cabinet and lifted her up to where her butt was on the counter top. He lifted her knees over his elbows and spread her legs wide apart. It was a totally ungraceful and humiliating position.

The manager took out his dick and stroked it a bit. He dabbed some Vaseline on the head and rubbed it up and down Cindy's slit. The Vaseline stung a bit at first but then she got used to it. The manager shoved his dick into her and started pumping. As he picked up speed he plunged into her harder and harder slamming her back against the upper cabinet. Finally he emptied his balls into her and filled her with his cum. He pulled his dick out of her and pulled her down from the cabinet. He grabbed her bra and walked off telling her the bill was paid.

Cindy put her dress and shirt back on and headed for her car. Once again she was walking out with a stranger's cum running down her leg. This time she found a rag on the floorboard and put it on the seat. Then she lifted the back of her skirt so that the cum wouldn't soak it and sat on the rag. She drove off feeling totally disgusted with herself.

Cindy headed on down the Interstate with a seething anger at herself, at her husband, and at the world in general. It was hard to explain what she was feeling and doing. It was kind of like an itch. At first it felt good to scratch it but once she started she couldn't stop even though it was starting to get painful. She needed to continue to scratch the itch even knowing that it would soon start to bleed. That's the way she felt about her need to completely debase and degrade herself. There was some kind of undeniable urge to push herself even lower, to punish herself somehow, to act like a total slut.

An old, worn sign on the side of the Interstate advertised an adult store and theater at the next exit. Cindy had never been in an adult store or theater but she had heard stories. This seemed like a place where she could continue down the road to slutty debasement and really abuse herself. She took the exit.