Circle of Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I walked in the door she asked, "So, how is the rat race at Alperion?" The kids were around so while we ate I talked about the projects we had going on there, the new work I'd sold, and a couple of new sales opportunities as well as what that would mean in terms of bonuses and other benefits that would trickle down to the family. She was pleased.

We both knew there was a whole other agenda we wanted to talk about based on my telephone calls with her during the week. She kept giving me sly little grins. Finally, the kids left the kitchen area and went to their caves to get on the phones with their friends. I think they'd said six words each during the whole dinner; most responses were grunts of some kind.

We took our wine and went out on the deck and talked for a long time. After a while, Trish asked, "So tell me face to face about Jan. I can't wait to hear about last night."

"You'll like her." I said. "She has a lot to tell you about women in business that could probably help you at the agency. More importantly, though, I want to be sure that you feel loved and supported. I've been away a lot and I don't want Jan's presence to unset or threaten you. You do know I love you. We've been in this space before only the other way around."

Trish came over and kissed me, "I am not worried. I buy into our mutual love so much that I trust you in that love to not fall out of love with me, even if you expand you love to include someone else."

She went on, "When I fell in love with John you were so supportive! I couldn't help but love the two of you. Even though he's moved away I miss him and I know you do too. I know I'll feel the same way about Jan; if you love her then I will too."

I said, "To me love is always an 'AND' not a choice. We know so many divorced couples that felt they had to make a choice, and then the choice was not to continue to love each other and for one of them to love someone else and jilt the other. To me, and I think you still feel this way, love is about expanding and wrapping each other and others into a larger extended family that we love. That way everyone ends with more love than what we started with."

I held out my hands to her, "Come and let me love you. I want to hold you and tell you that you are an integral part of my life."

Trish came over and let me hug her and we kissed. Then we kissed more deeply. And we did it again a little deeper. We tiptoed upstairs, and then we were in the bedroom kissing. And next we didn't have any clothes on. And, oh well, you know the rest.

To be continued in Part 2.