Circus Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like I earlier wrote, that evening was cool, but the water was hot and I didn't know if it was condensation, sweat or a combination of both that was now forming on her beautiful smooth skin and it made her glisten in the light of the rising moon.

I briefly hesitated and then I put my left arm around her, leaned in and swept that thick sweet glycerin-like moisture from the depth of her cleavage with the tip of my tongue, fully knowing that if she accepted that advance, there would be no turning back and as her head slowly moved back, I licked the front of her neck and up under her chin.

With the slightest gesture of my right thumb and forefinger on the little bow at the back base of her neck, her top magically unfastened and when she slumped her shoulders forward it fell in the palm of my hand. Instantly her arms where around my neck, her wet tongue was in my mouth and she kissed me with a passionate hunger I will never forget.

Fully erect now and modesty be damned, I stood. As she reached for my waistband to pull down my trunks, I assisted her to stand with me, and as my head side motioned toward the French doors, I heard myself say: "My bed is just a few steps away."

At that moment the timer timed out, the hot water instantly cleared and I watched her pull the bows allowing her wet bikini bottom to drop, float on the surface before slowly sinking to the bottom to join her top. Quickly I stripped from my wet trunks and they plopped heavy and wet on the poly pebble.

As we stepped up out of the spa, I grabbed my dry T-shirt totally ignoring my other clothes and as I tossed over my left shoulder she took my hand.

For the first time out of all my past sexual hot tub endeavors, it was me who followed through the double glass doors and there is no way that words could either describe or explain the beauty that my eyes were experiencing as she walked totally nude in front of me ... Or the over anxious anticipative emotion my body was feeling at that time.

As the white stripe from the bright winter moon reflected off the now black looking water of the bay, it gleamed over the calm surface of my pool filling the room with a soft blue luster that she proudly turned and stood in allowing me to view all of her in the glow of that majestic heavenly light.

Gently, I lifted her in my arms and laid her back in the center of my bed and my t-shirt fell from my shoulder to the side of her.

I knew she was my Doctor/Neighbor's young Niece and not knowing the details, I was aware that they were away under uncontrollable emergency circumstances and I also knew how they would construe what we were both about to do that night.

Their only logical conclusion, would be thinking that it was me being the one initiating this, the one taking advantage. But then again ... They did not experience that touch of her hand or the warm scent of her moist flesh or the demanding power in her lust.

I didn't care, I couldn't care, for I was incapable of caring about their concerns at that point in time. The music like sounds of her soft little continuous moaning, her sweet breath and oh that scent of her warm moist flesh with the trembling of her beautifully toned angelic body was beckoning me into her long time fantasy's desires as if she was some Mythical Siren.

In that exact moment, all of my morals, all of my character, all of my values and my honor had left me. Though I felt it start to mount the exact moment she allowed her bikini top to come off, the uncontrollable animal desire we both now collectively shared, totally consumed me in place of all of that.

I had to touch her, to feel her, to taste and experience her everywhere. I knelt on the foot of my bed, positioned myself at the bottom of her feet, lifted her little right foot toward my face and while supporting her ankle in the palm of my hand, I licked it from her smooth soft callas free heel, down through the arch and then up to the bottom of, and in between each of her tiny little toes. As I gently sucked them all into my mouth, she started to squirm and her quick shallow breathing became deep and much more defined.

When I glanced down, I was looking on the sheer, indisputable, undeniable and indescribable beauty of a woman's body so perfect, it was as if Michelangelo had hand crafted her from living breathing flesh himself.

But also, in the next coming moments, I knew that I had to take her as if she were mine.

As I ever so slowly kissed and I licked and caressed her inner ankles, I looked up to admire the lust induced motion of her muscled flat little tummy as it rose and fell with her every deepening breath.

Those soft little moans of pleasure still continued their captivating tune and the ever increasing arousal from the pure pleasure she was now receiving from my mouth and tongue became an undeniable passion and I could literally now feel the bed start to move from her trembling.

Totally charged with adrenalin myself, my hands were shaking, my loins burning my heart literally started pounded like a bass drum deep in my chest continually and painfully pumping my manhood overfull with blood until its massive throbbing gland screamed a ringing in my ears to dive in and just fuck the living shit out of her! ... But somehow, my 'other head' allowed me to maintained some level of patient control.

"I going to make this to last." Replaced those thoughts: "I have to make this last." I begged myself: "For who could know if after that night there would be other times with her?"

In that moment, with total fear that she might somehow magically disappear right from under my eyes, every sensory organ in my body kicked into overdrive and she remained totally submissive as I continued my quest to see to experience and orally consume every square inch of her.

Ever so slowly I took my time working up her inner thighs with my tongue and the tip of my nose. When the cleft in my upper lip gently swept her smooth bare pubis mound, she drew in a deep breath of air and slightly parted her legs. I kissed, I licked, I sniffed, I tasted and teased her plump outer lips and as my tongue swept their cusp, she parted her knees raising her hips to selflessly afford me total access to everything she fostered between her long beautiful legs ... And I went in.

When the tip of my tongue worked and parted her hot soft inner lips it was met with a pool of thick, rich floral cream that's scent and taste was so remarkably arousing, it defied description. As the top of my tongue dabbled in it, I remember intentionally lifting and allowing it to string between the tip of my tongue and her floral scented rosy-pink colored vaginal entrance.

Slowly and gently I sucked it in, rolled it around in my mouth to savor that sweet nectar on my taste buds. When I went to my knees and started kissing my way up past her navel to experience the feel of her firm nipples between my lips she raised her legs and took my throbbing shaft in both of her tiny warm hands.

For the first time since she laid her head on my shoulder in the spa to tell me that our togetherness was 'nice', she spoke: "My God! Please be easy with this." And she firmed that grip on me twice while directing my raging purple head in search of the dripping wet warmth of her vaginal entrance.

With my total body weight on only my knees, my hands gently on either side of her fit slender waist, I slowly arched my back and she raised her legs.

As the back of her smooth firm thighs crested the top of my shoulders, the warm moist fleshy band of her narrow vaginal opening stretched up and over the radios of my massive throbbing gland and as I felt it pop down in the grove directly behind it, her hot inner wall started to slowly grip and ride up the length of my shaft.

When she let out a soft little whimper, drew her knees up and placed her smooth inner ankles against my cheeks: "Easy!" She whispered: "Owe, be easy with me." And I fed in a little more.

"No matter what the ultimate outcome." I remembered my male ego kicking in: "I want her to know the following morning that she had been with the Great Peterswiftt."

By then, she was extremely hot inside and so incredibly tight that her entire pelvic floor sleeved up my shaft, fitting itself to me like a warm second layer of super human compression flesh and each time I would feel what I thought was too much resistance, I would stop and softly ask: "Miranda, are you ok?"

"Pete I'm way beyond that!" She'd whisper: "Please just put it in all the way and let me do the rest."

Slowly and methodically with only the aid of the slightest forward hunch from my hips, I finally felt my massive head gently kiss the bottom her warm canal ... And my God in heaven, she started in.

She moved with a slow steady gyration of motions like none I have ever experienced and when her smooth forearms came around my neck she pulled me to her, further gifting me with one long wet kiss ... As those gyrations continued.

When I swelled my throbbing head several times, her entire vaginal wall seemed to form a series of firm rings and right when I felt them seem to cut into my shaft, she abruptly stopped, cried out: "OH GOD YES!" And stated she to cum.

Oh, and did I ever take the lead as I started to pump.

"She is wet enough now." I remembered thinking: "But still almost forbiddingly tight!" And as I commenced slow, I monitored her beautiful face to try to detect any grimaces of discomfort and after noticing none, I slowly increased my stride depth and speed.

By the time I reached my comfort pace, the one I knew I could maintain, we were in unison and at the bottoming contact of every and every stroke, she would huff out a short breathy little: "Ooo!"

I looked in the tightly closed and squinting eyes of her beautiful face as her head gently bobbed back with each inward thrust, and I knew I was getting close too, but I wanted to last, I wanted to hold out, I wanted to fulfill her fantasies, I wanted to give her the most that she could ever receive from any man and above all, I wanted to leave my impression on her of total, unbridled and undeniable sexual resolve.

As I hammered away, I was literally trying to think of anything I could think of to hold myself off until she was totally satisfied. But then again, she was right in front of me and nothing could ever mask the arousal of that reality, and those attempts of imaginary thoughts to keep me from cuming myself became a most impossible task.

Just when my testicles tried to crawl up in with my pelvic bone to position themselves for what they do best, her little singular constant with every thrust: "Ooo!" Suddenly manifested into one continuous loud breathy: "OOOOOOOOOOWE!" And I stopped hard at full bottom.

Immediately I felt her produce a warm inner fluid that pressurize around my gland, rapidly shot up my shaft and as it sprayed all warm and gooey on my scrotum, I couldn't hold off any longer.

I HAD to pull out, for there was no way I was ready to foul her sweet taste with my sperm at that time and I knew it was out of control and I had let it go.

The micro second my aching member started to convulse to relive that monstrous buildup deep within the center of my giant balls, my right hand held the T-shirt and it immediately became saturated with endless ribbons of my supercharged seed.

"Never in my fifty eight years!" I remembered thinking: "Had I ever cum that hard, that much or for that long.

Ringing wet with sweat, my lunges burning in my chest, my open mouth fighting for air, my closed eyes seeing stars, I tossed that t-shirt on the floor and looked down to briefly admire her.

Totally exhausted from that glorifying but seemingly endless sprint, I rolled to my left and as my head hit my pillow, the left side of her face was on my heaving chest, her soft hand lay flat against my extreme lower belly and as she kind of hugged me with the inside of her warm right thigh, my right fingers took a hand full of bedspread, I jerked it up and away from the side of the bed pulling tight as it covered over us.

I wasn't ready for her to immediately leave like I had been with the rest of the women who had visited me for a night of hot tub passion. With them it was like, 'Check Please!' And I was ready to call them a cab, but with Miranda ... I wanted her to stay and somehow swaddling her up against me like that made me feel much more secure that she actually would.

As our collective heavy breathing began to become closer to normal, she touched those beautiful moist lips to my left ear and whispered so softly that I barely made out: "Pete ... Thank you."

"Thank me?" exploded in my brain: "Thank me???" And I felt like the luckiest man in all creation as I smiled staring at the ceiling before peacefully drifting off to sleep.

Some time later I woke with the chill of the room on my face and the soft smooth feel of her warm flesh on my right side and doing my best not to disturb her, I eased my tingling right arm from above my head, down over the smooth slope of her lower back and I covered her tiny butt with my hand. When I gently cupped the right cheek of her firm little ass, she moaned a quiet little approving: "hummmm." From somewhere deep in her sleep and I closed my eyes to join her.

When I woke again from the ultra bright light of a much higher beautiful winter moon that lit the room almost as bright as day, I looked over and that much brighter glow had made her radiance appear even more vibrant: "An Angel." I thought, for she looked just like an artist's rendition of a glowing Angel.

As my first, middle and third fingers found that beautiful moist valley between the cheeks of that lovely little ass, without so much as a stir, she softly whispered: "Good morning Peter. What time is it?"

And I responded: "I think it's before four."

"Good." She responded: "Jasper can used his doggy door, he's not due to get f his food until seven." And her warm hand slid the remaining two inches down my lower stomach where she gently attempted to wrap her tiny fingers around my growing morning erection.

"Wouldn't you like a hot shower first?" I offered: "My atomic clock reads fifty three outside." Then I added: "The outdoor shower this time of the morning is extremely pleasant and very private ... You want to try it?"

"After." She answered as threw the spread from around us: "This thing through your trunks and again in the moonlight last night was more than quite impressive." She teased as she stroked it from my neatly trimmed pubes up to the now purple and angry looking mushroom shaped head: "But had I seen this in the light of day, I might have had second thoughts." And she giggled.

When she slowly lifted, fondled and massaged my large testicles, my prostate joined the party and just before the impending precum flow: "Are you having them now?" I asked while rolling her on her back and pinning her down against my mattress.

The smile instantly left her face, she took on a serious look and when she parted her lips we locked in a wet passionate kiss and she slipped her tongue deep in my mouth.

With both her wrists in my closed left hand, I slowly raised her arms above her head and held her hands together between my thumb and forefinger: "Miranda ... You are Beautiful. " I told her as my nose contacted and slowly moved down the inside of her upper arm to her armpit ... And like a dog, I huffed in a long loud sniff.

The warm scent of that flesh was hypnotic, the sight of her breasts rising and falling with every breath poetic and even though only a few hours earlier I had bedded her, I wanted to burry my face back in her glory.

I traced the tips of my right index and middle fingers from her throat, down between her breasts, over her firm flat tummy past her smooth stubble free mound and I watched her eyes grow wide when my thumb found her navel and those fingers uncovered her clit, and slowly they entered her. After a gentle swirl once around the inner warmth of her uterus, I gently withdrew them. As I slowly brought them to my face to pay homage to my nose, she opened her mouth and the moment the bottom of those two fingers curled down the back of her tongue, she closed her lips and I watched her suck them in up to my third knuckle.

When I slowly withdrew them through her closed lips, my own slowly worked their way down from between her breasts, over her waist, my tongue Frenched kissed her little belly button and within a few inches, my face returned to Heaven.

As my chin dipped down to easy my nose between her warm and moist inner folds, my tongue found the tiny fleshy seam in the center of her perineum and as it traveled the short length between her vaginal opening and anus, I had her panting like a new puppy.

With both thumbs at the ready, I ever so gently parted her moist pink center lips and watched her inner nectar form a silvery opaque, almost white film across that narrow spread of her opening. When I intentionally broke that frail sexy barrier with the tip of my nose, the tip of my tongue found the tight pucker of her anal bud and the second I started to rim it, it was as if I had thrown some magical switch that turned on her deepest of desires.

Instantly she drew her feet back, allowing the top of my shoulders to rest against her smooth calves and as I pushed against her shins rolling her bottom slightly up to where most of her weight was resting between the back of her shoulders and just above the small of her back, my tongue invaded her hot little opening, my lip covered teeth nibbled her plump little clit, my thumbs and index fingers located, tweaked and pulled her hard nipples and second that I felt both of her hands enter my hair, my face became wet with another of her warm fragrant orgasmic discharges.

"MY GOD PETER! MY GOD PETER! OH MY GOD PETER!" She chanted in harsh breathy whispers: "OH MY DEAR GOD MAN!!" She then proclaimed aloud and at the height of her massive release, just as it crested at its most powerful zenith, I watched a light mauve blush wash over her beautiful face, paint its way down past her throat, over her heaving breasts before it faded out in the center of her firm undulating pubic mound before coming to rest just about an inch from the very tip of my nose.

I remember gently sucking her inner lips for a moment longer while observing her beautiful body react to the aftermath of that huge orgasm before withdrawing my tongue to witness that dusty rose colored glow leave her warm moist flesh in the same manner that it had come over her.

When she could finally speak, still out of breath and sounding totally exhausted, she asked: "Where on earth did you learn to do that?"

And though I will always remembered the exact day, month year and the exact time of day that I indeed did, I didn't give her that answer.

She abruptly sit up and with an expression of total puzzlement : "I gotta go ... I'll be right back!" She harshly whispered and she was on her feet headed for the door.

Shocked from that suddenness of her impending departure and not knowing how else to respond: "Promise?" Was all that I could say and I glanced over at the clock: "4:55? ... What on earth!" I thought.

"Right back!" She repeated again and I watched her dash out the French doors, grab that little cover up from the back of the patio chaise and then I heard the gate.

"Wow!" I said out loud thinking to myself: "What in the hell was that all about?" I considered grabbing the shampoo, shower jell and two towels, but I decided just to lay there for a few minutes and reflect on the site of her awesome glow and her wonderful natural scent that still lingered in the air of my bedroom.

With the warm sweet taste of her still on my lips, I started to drift off to sleep, then suddenly I felt the bed move and she climbed in next to me: "Jasper O-K?" I questioned more curious to find out why the sudden exit, rather than anything related to that stupid yappy dog.