Ciri Dice Roll Adventure

Story Info
Dice-roll erotic adventure of the Ciri, from Witcher 3.
4k words
2.4
2.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dice roll adventure with witcheress Ciri, monster hunter from the game Witcher. Here is rules for coming game.

Each turn characters roll 1d100 for initiative and can move and attack/grapple move a longer distance (1d20 test, pass above 12) or deal a heavy attack (1d20 test with malus, pass above 10). A character that has not yet moved/attacked or not used both actions can make a parry when they are attacked by others on 1d20 with pass on 15, otherwise, they can only parry with pass on 18. 

Attacks and grapples are done by 1d20, and sexual actions require the target to be exposed. Grappled characters have a malus of 2 for each physical action they do until they managed to free themselves. Freeing rolls is a normal attack roll

Mind Break rolls occur when a PC goes over two orgasms in the same encounter: with 1d100 and fail over 70, the character gains a level of MB. The first level of MB is called "Receptive". They thus gain arousal twice faster, making it difficult for them to remain in the fight for long. The second MB level is called "Willing" and the PC will actively search for sexual gratification. The third is called "Almost broken" and the PC cannot act anymore without a hard (15/1d20) willpower test. The fourth and last is called "Subjugated" and the PC is considered defeated until the end of the encounter. If there is no one else in the party capable of fighting, this is a game over. MB ranks recede by 1 at the end of the last encounter, and then 1 more for each encounter where there was no successful sexual action

Out of combat, perception and social tests occur on a 1d20 roll as well, with success depending on difficulty (easy is 5, normal is 10, hard is 15). 

Successful sexual actions make both target and actor have a surge of 1d20 in arousal (x2 if fucking). Once arousal goes over 100, an orgasm occurs, and the character is considered knocked out for the next turn for mental recovery. It also loses 1HP. Successful sexual actions target a part of the body on a roll of 1d20: 1-5 is the pussy, 6-10 is the ass, 11-15 is the breasts, 16-20 is the mouth. If the rolled part is already taken, then the action is a failure.

Ciri of Cintra, Witcheress

Breast B-cup

Hp: 7/7

Weapons: Long-sword Zirael (+2 damage, can attack twice in round if character does not move), short dagger (+1 damage, bonus to sneak attack), witcher medallion ( +5 bonus to perception test against magic and monsters)

Protection: Zerrican armor (3/3, +1 protection)

Money: 20 novigrad crowns

Traits:

- Lady of time and space: Ciri can teleport herself on small distance once for three turns of fight. Once a day, she can teleport herself for bigger distance

- Kaer morhen student: +5 bonus to attack action, + 5 bonus to parry action Even if Ciri does not pass Trial of Grass, she pass training for witcher and get skills to fight against humans and monsters

Negative traits:

- Embarrassed nude female: Ciri prefer keep her body to herself. Once Ciri is naked outside of sex before someone eyes, she will roll for embarrassed. Depending on difficulty, how much people could see her, she could be controlled by fear of being seen nude or just confident to act normal. 1D20 roll (easy is 5, normal is 10, hard is 15)

Chapter 1

It been long day for Ciri as she travel most of it on horse back, heading to nearest village, which name was forgotten as soon as traveler leave it. Sun slowly coming down, hiding behind trees. She feels tired and sweat after long ridding on the horse, but she was satisfied. After all, Ciri managed to finish her contract and kill dangerous griffin which terrorize local farmers and merchants on the road. After she destroyed it nest and slay monster. Now it is the time, to collect bounty from the mayor of the village.

Roll for perception 1d20 difficult easy... 5, passed

As Ciri ride into the village, she seen farmer which show her middle finger, showing his racism against witchers.

"Go back to the mountains, cursed mutant!" He call after her, which annoyed Ciri as she didn't pass Trial of Grass, so she wasn't full witcheress.

Roll for willpower 1d20 difficult normal... 13, passed

Ciri roll her eyes, but decided to ignored stupid peasant. She can't getting in the argument with everyone who don't like witchers or she will have to fight over with half of the continent.

She just ride her horse to mayor house. It was one of the biggest building in the village, except local tavern and mill, but still bigger than most huts and homes in the village. Ciri jump off her horse and take head of griffin, as the trophy and prove for completing her job. She knocked to the door and waiting for respond.

Roll for perception 1d20 difficult hard...1, critical failure

Ciri waiting longer time for door to be open, she knocked once again, this time louder.

"Mayor Peter! It is me, witcheress, and I have come back from the hunting!" She shouted. Finally, after longer minutes, doors been open.

"Wait, wait a few seconds." Said the fat, old men with bald head and short beard, dressed with fancy shirt and trousers, which strings were not tied up. It look like Ciri wake him up from the nap or something similar, he breathing heavy, sweat on his skin and his cheeks been red.

"Oh, miss witcheress, you came back already? D-did you succeed?"

Ciri show him griffin head on the hook and put it down on his floor.

"Yes, I see... So, about reward, it will be 40 crowns, right?" He show her bag with money

Roll for willpower 1d20 difficult normal... 5, failure

"Yes, it was 40 crowns." Ciri confirm not remember how much it was, after long day of ridding and hunting for monster, taking money and counting if everything is correct.

Roll for perception 1d20 difficult normal...14, pass

"What do you trying to sell me?! Did you expect me to not noticed that half of these coins are coppers, not crowns? Do you think that woman won't spot the difference?" She said angry to him, putting her hand on her dagger, as she stepped forward to cheating mayor.

Roll for intimidation 1d20 difficult normal... 2, critical failure

Fat mayor look in her eyes confident, without any shame or guilt.

"Ha! It was deal between just two of us, no witness. And put away that dagger, all what I need to scream and all villagers come here with forks and axes." He look at angry witcheress.

"Better for you, to take your money and leave now. You are relic of the past."

Roll for willpower 1d20 difficult hard...15, pass

Ciri wanted so badly to stab this son of bitch in his fat belly, to show him his place, but she control herself. It was evening, most villagers return from the fields, so if something happen in mayor house, everyone will come here and Ciri would have to fight all of them. It wasn't worth to kill them for some old bastard, but it boil inside her to let him win.

"You will burn in hell for that, fat-man. Next time I will let monsters eat your fatty body." She throw griffin head on his walls and get back on her horse.

"Monsters sooner eat you, than me flatly girl! " Mayor call after her, laughing as Ciri ride away from the village. It change her plans, because she first wanted to stay in the local tavern, eat warm meal and comfortable bed, but after mayor cheat on her payment, she decided to leave this village as soon as possible.

"I'm risking my life and health, to protect theses people and they repair me in such way. Petty and greedy humans." She said to herself as she tried to calm down.

Ciri have now 40 crowns and 20 coppers

It was getting dark and soon Ciri will have to find good place for camp, to let rest horse and herself. Best would be not far from water of some kind of shelter.

Roll for perception 1d20 difficult normal...4, failure

Despite Ciri's best efforts, she didn't managed to spot any good place for camp.

"Well, it look like we have to stay in the forest." She said to herself, as she jump of the horse and lead it to between trees. When they move away from the road, Ciri tied horse to the one of the trees and take her modest bedroll to sleep. She didn't try to start fire, to not burn the forest, since place was far from the best for camping.

For supper she eat some old cheese, bread and salt meat, drinking with ale. Nothing special, but at least it make her less hungry.

Ciri removes her boots and Zerrikan armor, sleeping in her shirt and panties, putting her belt with sword and dagger next to her bed roll. Soon, she fall asleep.

Roll for perception 1d20 difficult hard...6, failure

As Ciri heavy sleeping, some dark figures moving to her camp, for sure not in friendly terms. They walk quiet and stealthy, to avoid waking up tired witcheress. It look like luck is on their side, Ciri didn't wake up when they reached her horse.

Roll for perception 1d20 difficult normal...16, pass

Suddenly, horse give neighing, despite thieves efforts, it give enough noise to wake Ciri up.

"Hey, you robbers, get away!" She call angry, taking her sword still half asleep.

Profile: Common bandit

Weapon: mace

Armor: None

Hp: 5/5

Turn 1:

Rolling initiative

Bandit 1: 72

Bandit 2: 77

Bandit 3: 50

Ciri: fail perception test, she act last

→ Order of cation Bandit 2, Bandit 1, Bandit 3, Ciri

Bandit 2 (5/5) Attempted to calm down horse, hard social test 1d20...15, pass, under calm touch and right words, thief managed to calm down horse.

Bandit 1 (5/5) moves toward Ciri, tried to attack her with mace normal combat test 1d20...18, pass, Ciri parry test normal 1d20... 11+5 (Kear morhen student trait), pass Ciri managed to parry Bandit attack.

Bandit 3 (5/5) moves toward Ciri, tried to attack her with mace normal combat test 1d20...8, failure his attack missed Ciri

Ciri getting up from her bedroll, small movement easy test 1d20...4, failure, Ciri managed to get out of the blanket, but by surprise night attack, she will be able to attack in the next round.

Ciri get surprised in just her shirt and panties, as she barely avoided getting hit and hurt by bandits.

Turn 2:

Rolling initiative

Ciri: 37

Bandit 1: 60

Bandit 2: 31

Bandit 3: 28

→ Order of cation Bandit 1, Ciri, Bandit 2, Bandit 3

Bandit 1 (5/5) tried to attack Ciri with mace, normal combat test 1d20...19 critical success, Ciri parry test hard 1d20...5, failure Ciri gets hit in her torso, unprotected by anything, which stole her breathing

Ciri (6/7) tried to attack Bandit 3, by getting hit she strike just once, normal combat test 1d20...9+5(Kaer morhen student trait), bandit parry normal test 1d20...9, failure Witcheress managed to strike bandit, giving him not deadly, but distracting wound on arm.

Bandit 2 (5/5): Managed to calm down horse, he attend to untie it's reins hard manual test because of darkness 1d20...10, failure, in the night and darkness, bandit didn't managed to untied reints attached to tree.

Bandit 3 (4/5) Getting hurt in his arm, he tried to attack Ciri with mace, normal combat test, -2 for wounded arm 1d20...1-2, critical failure, by the wound or by night, but bandit not only missed Ciri complete, but also his strike lead to his companion. Bandit 1 parry test normal 1d20...14, passed

"What are you doing?! Do you want to kill me?!" Shout angry bandit to his companion, as he evade getting hit.

"No, that bitch moves too fast! " Answer his companion, more angry on him, than on Ciri who hurt him.

Turn 3:

Rolling initiative

Ciri: 73

Bandit 1: 28

Bandit 2: 55

Bandit 3: 26

→ Order of cation Ciri, Bandit 2, Bandit 1, Bandit 3

Ciri (6/7) tried to attack Bandit 3, first strike normal combat test 1d20...1+5(Kaer morhen student trait) failure, her strike missed badly bandite. Next strike, to same bandit normal combat test 1d20...12+5( Kaer morhen student trait), pass. Bandit parry test normal 1d20...18, pass Ciri manged to hit bandit, but he parry her secend strike.

Bandit 2(5/5) Attend to untie reins of horse, hard manual test, +2 for previous try 1d20...17+2, pass. Bandit managed to untied reins of horse from the tree, he moved and getting ready to jump on the saddle.

Bandit 1 (5/5) tried to strike Ciri, normal combat test 1d20...10, pass. Ciri parry test normal 1d20...4+5, failure. Ciri gets hit in her leg, bringing her pain and slow down her movement.

Bandit 3 (4/5) tried to strike Ciri, normal combat test 1d20...6, failure.

Ciri gets hit again, this time in leg.

"Dammit, bastards. I'm not finished yet" She gasp for air, taking battle stance.

Turn 4:

Rolling initiative

Ciri:10

Bandit 1: 55

Bandit 2: 13

Bandit 3: 7

→ Order of cation Bandit 1, Bandit 2, Ciri, Bandit 3

Bandit 1(5/5) tried to strike Ciri, normal combat test 1d20...14, pass. Ciri parry test normal 1d20...10+5, pass. Ciri managed to block club with her sword.

Bandit 2 (5/5) attend to get on the horse, normal test 1d20...12, pass. Horse thief climb in the saddle and take control of the Ciri's horse, along with most her bags.

Ciri. (5/7) tried to strike Bandit 3, normal combat test 1d20...4+5, failure, Tried to strike Bandit 3 again, normal combat test 1d20...1+5, failure. Ciri daze around her oponents, but she can't strike single of them.

Bandit 3 (4/5) tried to strike Ciri, normal combat test 1d20...7, failure

This time no one get a chance to hit enemy, bandits missed Ciri's moves, but the same it was about Ciri's efforts to cut them down. Only one bandit gets on the stolen horse and look at his companion still fighting against Ciri. He could ride away or try to help them.

Roll for willpower normal test 1d20...16, pass

Bandit decided to not abound his cam-rats and charge into battle.

Profile: Common bandit on horse

Weapon: mace

Armor: None

Hp: 5/5

Horse:4/4 Hp

Trait: Charge- When person on horse attack with mass and speed, he could strike with bigger force, taking 2 Hp if hit, instead of one. But, ridding means less control, so every charge need hard combat test, who will hit, so there is a risk to hit, so at 1-5 he hit Bandit 1, 6-14 he hit Bandit 3, 15< he hit Ciri.

Turn 5:

Rolling initiative

Ciri:21

Bandit 1:79

Bandit 2:16

Bandit 3:79

→ Order of cation Bandit 1, Bandit 3, Ciri, Bandit 2

Bandit 1 (5/5) tried to strike Ciri, normal combat test 1d20...12, pass. Ciri parry test normal 1d20...16+5, pass

Bandit 3 (4/5) tired to strike Ciri, normal combat test 1d20...20, critical pass. Ciri parry test hard 1d20...13+5, pass

Ciri (5/7) tried to strike Bandit 3, normal combat test 1d20...12+5, pass. Bandit parry test normal 1d20...7, failure, tried to strike Bandit 3, normal combat test 1d20...6+5, pass. Bandit parry test normal 1d20...20, critical successful

Bandit 2 (5/5) charge into fight, hard horse test 1d20...20, pass. Bandit 2 (5/5) charge into fight, hard horse test 1d20...18 aiming for Ciri with his club, hard combat test 1d20...2, failure

Ciri jump above bandit club, making pirouette she attack twice next bandit and smiled when once she break his defense, but she couldn't push forward, because third bandit bravery or stupidly charge on them. Ciri managed avoid her own horse, but this only make her more angry. She was angry before, but now they break last straw.

Turn 5:

Rolling initiative

Ciri: 30

Bandit 1: 62

Bandit 2: 22

Bandit 3: 35

→ Order of cation Bandit 1, Bandit 3, Ciri, Bandit 2

Bandit 1 (5/5) tried to strike Ciri, normal combat test 1d20...14, pass. Ciri parry test normal 1d20...18+5, pass

Bandit 3 (3/5) tried to strike Ciri, normal combat test 1d20...5, failure

Ciri (5/7) tried to strike Bandit 3, normal combat test 1d20...1+5, failure. Ciri tried to strike Bandit 3, normal combat test 1d20...8+5, pass. Bandit parry test normal 1d20...9, failure

Bandit 2 (5/5) charge into fight, hard horse test 1d20...13, failure. Bandit charge at Bandit 3, hard combat test 1d20...16, pass. Bandit parry test 1d20...4, failure. Bandit 3 is dead.

Fight was getting more violent and bloody in the same time. Ciri with elegant swing of sword, cut of bandit hand holding club. He looked with shock and unbelieving what happen just now, but he didn't get chance to scream, because his companion by mistake charge at him, not at Ciri. What happen with his face wasn't pretty, but it concern him no longer because this last strike kill him.

"Hey, look out you idiot!" Bandit shout after rider.

Turn 6:

Rolling initiative

Ciri: 94

Bandit 1: 70

Bandit 2: 71

Bandit 3: Dead

→ Order of cation Ciri, Bandit 2, Bandit 1

Ciri (5/7) tried to strike Bandit 1, normal combat test 1d20...13+5, pass. Bandit parry test normal 1d20...4, failure. Ciri tried to strike Bandit 1, normal combat test 1d20...14+5, pass. Bandit parry test normal 1d20...1, failure

Bandit 2 (5/5) charge into fight, hard horse test 1d20...19, pass. aiming for Ciri with his clup, hard combat test 1d20...7, failure

Bandit 1 (3/5) tried to strike Ciri, normal combat test 1d20...18, pass. Ciri parry test normal 1d20...5+5, pass

Ciri kick in the guts bandit, just before his companion on horse attempt to strike her in head. She bend the knee, moving from the mace by few inches and then stab bandit in the foot.

Turn 7:

Rolling initiative

Ciri: 32

Bandit 1: 75

Bandit 2: 39

Bandit 3: Dead

→ Order of cation Bandit 1, Bandit 2, Ciri

Bandit 1 (3/5) tried to strike Ciri, normal combat test 1d20...16, pass. Ciri parry test normal 1d20...14+5, pass

Bandit 2 (5/5) charge into fight, hard horse test 1d20...12, failure. Bandit charge at Bandit 1, hard combat test 1d20...9, failure

Ciri (5/7) tried to strike Bandit 1, normal combat test 1d20...7+5, pass. Bandit parry test normal 1d20...13, pass. Ciri tried to strike Bandit 1, normal combat test 1d20...15+5, pass. Bandit parry test normal 1d20...8, failure

"Get out of my horse and maybe I let you live." Ciri shout as she slash bandit in torso, barely missing vital organs, as rider missed them both.

Turn 8:

Rolling initiative

Ciri: 88

Bandit 1: 36

Bandit 2: 59

Bandit 3: Dead

→ Order of cation Ciri, Bandit 2, Bandit 1

Ciri (5/7) tried to strike Bandit 1, normal combat test 1d20...2+5, failure. Ciri tried to strike Bandit 1, normal combat test 1d20...10+5, pass. Bandit parry test normal 1d20...3, failure.

Bandit 2 (5/5) charge into fight, hard horse test 1d20...11, failure. Bandit charge at Bandit 1, hard combat test 1d20...17, pass. Bandit hard parry test 1d20...4, failure. Bandit 1 is dead.

As Ciri swing her blade through ankles of bandit, his companion by accident finished her job. Now it is only Ciri, and bandit on her horse.

"If you get of my horse, I will let you live. If not, you will join to your friends". Ciri said in dangerous voice and bandit already seen how she killed his companions

Roll for intimidation 1d20 difficult normal, +2 for corpses of bandits...12+2, pass

Bandit fear scary witcheress, it was like in the stories, what was told in the tavern. He knew that he couldn't win with her. But maybe he could try to escape?

Roll for willpower 1d20 difficult hard...13, failure.

"Alright, alright, you can have your horse, my life is more important to me." He said as he quickly jump down of the horse. He walk away, steeping back, not sure if Ciri realy let's him go. Should she let him go?

Roll for willpower 1d20 difficult normal...5, failure

Ciri was too angry, to just let go thief you just tried to rob her and possibly kill her. She wasn't in the mood for mercy.

Turn 9:

Rolling initiative

Ciri: 93

Bandit: 48

→ Order of cation Ciri, Bandit

Ciri (5/7) She teleport herself behind bandit back and strike him, normal combat test +3 for surprised attack 1d20...3+5+3, pass. Bandit parry test normal -3 for surprised attack 1d20...7 -3, failure

Bandit (4/5) tried to strike Ciri, normal combat test 1d20...13, pass. Ciri parry test normal 1d20...6+5, pass

12