City Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought this wasn't a kissin' milking," he teased after their lips parted.

She giggled. "I guess you played your cards right."

The rest of the week went similarly, with them finding times between work to not only spend time together, but also to kiss one another. As could be expected with something so new, they kept it private, immediately stopping whatever they were doing when someone else was near. Yet, Paul already knew, and he seemed to enjoy teasing them about it when it was just the three of them.

Of course, it didn't take Tate long to figure it out either.

"So lovebirds, we going to do some work today or what?" he shouted Tuesday morning, as he walked in on them canoodling in a quiet corner of the barn.

Both of them went red instantly, and Carly quickly slipped out of his arms. "Don't you have somewhere else to be?" she asked in an annoyed tone.

Tate grinned. "I could ask you both the same thing. Unless you weren't done making out in the corner." He then wrapped his arms around his body and started to moan. "Oh, City Boy, kiss me right there!"

Carly took her hat off and started to run after him, causing Tate to sprint out of the barn. It made for quite the sight to watch her try to run him down, especially considering the fact that he had nearly a foot on her for height, and his long legs could keep well out of reach of her swatting arm.

"You've had quite the impact on this farm, son," said an amused Paul from not too far away, as his daughter continued to chase after Tate. "I haven't seen her like this in a long time."

"You mean angry and chasing after Tate?" asked an amused Jake. "I think I saw her do that just last week."

Paul chuckled before he locked eyes with him. "You know what I meant. I hope you two keep this up."

Jake turned more serious. "Me too."

The weekend came sooner than they imagined, and so did the 4th of July celebration. When he picked up Carly to go, she looked incredible in a deep dark blue sundress that hit just below the knees and showed off a generous portion of her cleavage.

"Jake, my eyes are up here," she said finally, after he had trouble with staring.

"Sorry," he replied quickly. "That is the most gorgeous blue dress I've ever seen."

She gave a satisfied grin and put her hand in his. "Keep playin' your cards right, and you'll get to see me without it. Now, let's get going."

The celebration was a wonderful event, and it was one of the few times of year when the entire town got together to enjoy great food and entertainment. As was usual, there were carnival games for all ages down one street, and Jake got to play a few times before he won a stuffed turtle for Carly, which she immediately christened as "Rufus" and instantly adored.

"What do you think, Rufus?" asked a playful Carly as she brought the turtle to her ear. "You think Jake is doing a good job tonight?"

She pretended to listen for a response, nodding her head theatrically until Jake couldn't wait any longer.

"He said I was good, right?" asked Jake. "Nobody can knock down a pyramid of old milk jars like me, right?"

Carly grinned and shook her head. "Actually, he said your throwing needs work."

Jake raised an eyebrow as she giggled, throwing her arms around his torso as they continued to walk.

The best part of the night was the Blake Shelton concert, and everyone got a chance to enjoy the singing of his all-time greatest hits, even Carly, who really showed off her own singing skills with each new song.

"We don't have to be lonely tonight," she sang as her eyes sparkled and her hands moved down her body. The way her gaze seemed to lock on him while she sang seemed to leave no doubt as to her real meaning. Jake's heart rate quickened as he became the only person in the crowd not focused on the show.

He was too busy looking into Carly's eyes.

At the end of the night, there was a magnificent firework display, and the entire town was lit up with the festivities. The two of them watched together, with Carly pressed back against his chest and his arms wrapped around her body.

"You know, I was thinkin'," she said, as the last firework finally came down. She half-turned toward him as her face became illuminated by the moonlight.

"Uh oh, this doesn't sound good," he teased.

She smacked his stomach. "I'm not yet ready to call it a night yet."

"Yeah?"

She turned to look up at him. "Yeah. What do you say we go back to the farm? Maybe take the truck out to one of the fields? Look up at the stars?"

She gave him a sultry look, one that suggested they'd be doing a lot more than just looking at stars. It was followed by a kiss, tender and passionate in equal amounts.

There was no way he could turn her down.

"I'm ready if you are," he answered with a growing grin.

*****

They made record time back to the farm, despite most of the town trying to leave around the same time. Jake was sure it wasn't the safest ride back home, speeding along old country roads in the dark, but every time he hazarded a look over at Carly, she answered back with a sultry smile of her own.

His foot was kept firmly on the gas.

Upon arriving back at the farm, Jake hopped out the side and unlatched one of the gates that led into one of the grazing fields while Carly grabbed one of the farm trucks that had an empty bed. She tossed the keys to him with a smirk, and together they drove slowly into the field until reaching a small rise that dominated the farm. There was a tractor parked for the night not too far away, and just on the other side of the hill was a small low-lying creek.

"This is the perfect spot," said Carly proudly as she jumped into the truck bed and pointed at the stars.

"Perfect night too," said Jake. "You'd never see starry nights like this one in the city."

Carly had the good sense to spread down a clean blanket and they both laid down in the bed and turned their attention to the stars. She crept closer to him until she was able to rest her head against his chest. Once she was close enough, his arm wrapped around her back and came to a rest against her waist, earning a content sigh from her.

"I had a wonderful night, Jake," she said finally after several moments of silence.

"That makes two of us," he answered in return.

She craned her head to look at him. "I've always wanted to do something like this. Just head out and look at the stars in the back of a truck. It always seemed like the best idea to do."

"So what was stopping you from doing it before now?"

Carly smiled demurely. "The right guy to do it with."

"And that's me?"

"Mm-hmm. That okay with you, City Boy?"

Jake rolled his eyes. "When are you all going to stop calling me that?"

Carly laughed softly. "Maybe another ten years or so. All right with you?"

"Maybe if you kiss me every time you do it."

She eyed him hungrily. "That I can do."

Her lips pressed into his and Jake felt his heart rate nearly explode once he tasted her invading tongue. Carly whimpered against his lips before redoubling her efforts as the kiss turned more passionate. Their tongues met in the middle, a symphony of teasing playfulness that continued to turn up the heat. It was only once the kiss broke minutes later that she looked back at him with an obvious question on her mind.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked, cupping her cheek softly.

"Just all of this," she replied after a moment. "You and me and the farm. I guess what happens now."

"What do you want to happen now?"

Carly smiled and shrugged. "Maybe I ought to be the one asking you that."

"What do I want to happen?"

She nodded. "Yeah, Jake. What do you want? Out of life? Out of anything?"

"I've been asking myself that question ever since I left the city," he admitted quietly. "I don't know if the answer has dawned on me yet."

"I know I've been asking you about the farm and stayin' here," she said while watching his eyes. "But what about love? What about someone to spend your life with?"

Jake raised an eyebrow. "What are you suggesting now, huh?"

Her grin grew wider. "Shut up and answer the question, Jake."

"Well, how can I do that if my mouth is shut?"

She poked him in the side.

"Okay, all right," he said teasingly, while swatting away her finger. "I haven't really thought much about dating or anything beyond it."

"Oh," interrupted Carly, slightly pulling away from him.

He squeezed her waist to stop her. "Just wait. Let me finish. I mean I haven't thought about it until I got back home. Dating in the city wasn't really dating. Yeah, there were girls but never really anything that I thought could go the distance."

Carly gave him an accusatory look. "And just how many girls were there, Jake Wittier?"

"A couple," he said vaguely. "But that's besides the point. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that I got home and started to do a lot of thinking. About life and about you."

She couldn't help but smile. "What about me?"

"How you wouldn't stop giving me a hard time at first."

Carly's mouth dropped open and she poked him again.

"But then it was more about how I loved spending time with you," he continued. "And about how much fun we have together, even when we're teasing the crap out of each other. I really enjoy how you kiss me too."

"You mean like this?" she asked, before pressing in a long, tender kiss.

Jake licked his lips right after. "Just like that."

"This keeps getting better as you keep talkin'," she said with a small grin.

He grabbed her small hand in his. "I just enjoy every minute that I'm around you, Carly. I didn't know what would happen when I came home, and I certainly didn't expect this. To feel this way about you."

"How do you feel about me, Jake?" she asked softly.

"You want the truth? Stronger than I've ever felt about anyone."

Carly's smile couldn't have gotten any bigger. "You sure about that, City Boy? Not going to be running back to some city girl at the end of this?"

"No, ma'am," he answered playfully. "The only place I'm looking right now is in your eyes. It's the only place I want to look."

His answer was just what she needed to hear. Carly bit her lip before her eyes looked down at his, and she suddenly pressed forward with a long passionate kiss. She shifted her body as well, so that her full weight came down on top of him. As her tongue slipped into his mouth, Jake let his hands roam, sliding down her slender sides and not stopping until he cupped a generous handful of her ass.

"I do believe that's my ass there, Jake," she whispered against his lips.

"Oops," he replied softly as he squeezed the cheeks.

Carly moaned softly. "No, oops, please. Just touch me."

Her breathless whispers and subtle moaning was doing all the right things for him. Jake could already feel his jeans getting tighter with every taste of her lips, and there seemed to be nothing else holding him back from fully poking her in the lower stomach.

Judging by her reaction, she felt it instantly. "Well, well, what do we have here?"

"The result of all your teasing," he shot back.

Carly grinned. "Teasing implies that I'm just going to leave you this way." Her voice then went lower still. "No way am I going to do that."

She kissed him longingly before pulling back to look at him again. "On one condition though, okay?"

"What's that?" he asked, propping himself up on his elbows to look at her.

All playfulness left for the moment, and Carly locked on him with serious eyes. "Jake, you're not the only one that feels strongly about this. I'm being serious when I say that I'm having feelings for you too. If we do this, if we cross this line, I don't want to call it quits. I really don't want to see you leave either." A small tear appeared at her eye, which she quickly wiped away.

"Hey," he whispered softly, reaching out to caress her cheek. "I'm not going to leave. I don't know how yet or what I'm going to do, but I don't want to leave this." He gestured back and forth between them. "Not with how I feel."

"Yeah?" she asked as her hopeful eyes gazed into his. "You really mean it?"

Jake nodded wordlessly.

"My biggest fear is that I'll have to say goodbye to you again," she admitted quietly. "And if I have feelings on the line, that it'll be too much to bear."

"If I had it my way, the only thing we'll be saying to each other every day is goodnight," he countered.

Carly smiled. "You sure about that? Sounds like a long commitment if you ask me."

"Guess I'm in for the long haul then," he answered with a growing grin.

Carly wrapped her arms around his neck again and kissed him with all the passion she could muster. He eagerly returned the affection, and he wasn't surprised when she grabbed his hand and placed it back on her ass.

"My answer is yes then. I want you, Jake," she whispered against his lips.

"Right here? Right now?"

She nodded. "Under the stars. Just like I always pictured."

He smiled. "Guess we can't really do it fully clothed then."

She raised her eyebrow. "Guess we'll need to fix that, won't we?"

She kissed him one more time before moving up his body so that she was straddled over his lap. Her fingers made quick work on the buttons of his shirt, and she soon helped him shrug it off his shoulders, exposing his bare chest. She took a moment to run her fingers through his chest hair before she leaned down to kiss each of his nipples.

She didn't stay long at his nipples, and she continued to range lower as her lips left a trail along his abs before finally reaching his belt buckle. Her eyes locked on his as she made short work of it, pulling the entire belt out and playfully launching it to the side. It was then that she was able to pull his jeans just low enough to expose his hardness.

"Is this what's been poking me all night?" she teased, gripped his cock through his boxers.

"Glad you two can finally get acquainted," he joked.

Carly giggled and stroked him in a mock handshake. "It's about time we met each other." She then released him so she could pull his boxers down, and Jake watched as she licked her lips as he finally came into view.

"Mmm, Jake," she said, eyeing him fully. "Wow."

"Like me?" he asked.

She nodded her head before grasping the bare skin. "It's been a while since I've done this, so just bear with me, all right?"

She didn't wait for his response. Carly bent down low enough so that her face was eye level with his manhood and slowly licked around the head. Jake let out a low hiss as she made contact, her tongue beginning its journey to taste every inch of his cock.

First, Carly gently teased at the head, alternating between short licks and long sucks, all the while using her hand to work his shaft. She pumped him just hard enough to keep him ready for her, but not seriously enough to overwork him. Once she was done teasing the head, she moved to his shaft, taking long licks up each side all the while trying to hide a smile.

"I could watch that smile for the rest of my life," said Jake as she licked at the tip.

"Keep playin' your cards right then," she said before attempting to slip the tip back inside her mouth. This time, Carly didn't stop until a good portion of his shaft filled her mouth. Even then, she kept pressing as low as she could go, attempting to take all of him. Jake groaned at both the exquisite feeling and the sight of it, loving both of them equally.

Finally, she released him, pulling back with a pant. "How was that?"

"No words for it. I guess if I had to choose one, that word would be incredible."

"Smooth talker," she said before kissing her way back up his body. "I just had to get you ready for me."

"Ready for you? I think I'm the only one undressed, so how could you possibly be ready?" he teased.

Carly smiled as her hands went to the straps of her sundress. She lowered each of them in turn, waiting until the strap bumped against her lower arm before pulling the top portion down. She hadn't been wearing a bra, and Jake nearly gasped at seeing her bare breasts for the first time.

They were perfect handfuls, not too large or too small, and they fit her body like only nature could. Her areolas were deep pink in color, and they were capped with a small, stiff nipples that hinted at the cool night air.

When he finally met her eyes again, she'd turned red as she waited for his appraisal. "Well, what do you think?"

"You're perfect," he answered softly.

She broke out into a smile as she leaned forward, forcing his face closer to her chest. "You always know the right things to say."

In this case, the right thing to say was nothing, and Jake closed the distance between them as his lips took a turn at her nipples. Carly made the most sensual noises as he kissed, sucked, and teased her breasts, each time grinding against his still exposed cock that had now found its way under her skirt. As he applied more pressure to her right nipple, Carly shifted her weight so that his cock slipped between her thighs. He was so close to her that he could feel the warmth between them, and even a hint of slickness.

"Oh, Jake, yes," moaned Carly as she began to grind herself against his cock. Her hands wrapped around the back of his head, keeping him against her breasts. She hardly needed to as Jake wouldn't have left willingly anyhow. He was harder than anytime in recent memory, spurred on by the just out of reach feeling of wetness.

The next person to move was Carly. In an instant, she half-stood as she straddled him, just high enough that she was able to reach under her dress on either side. The next thing Jake knew, she had her panties moving down her thighs and soon she kicked them off her feet.

She gave him a coy look as she sat down once more, guiding his cock back between her thighs. This time, there was no barrier between them, and the tip of his cock soon pressed against something very wet.

He leaned up to look at her while her hand snaked between them one more time. She could only smile as she grabbed hold of his shaft and moved it to the right spot.

They both let out a groan of satisfaction as his cock slipped inside her. Carly wrapped her arms around his shoulders as she moved more of her weight, letting her entire body press down against him. In the next moment, his full length flooded into her tight channel, not stopping until she reached all the way to his pubic bone.

"Oh my god, Jake," she whispered against his lips. "You feel so good."

"So do you," he answered softly. "I've wanted this for so long."

"Me too. I hope it's as good as you thought it would be."

He smiled. "Better."

She kissed him tenderly. "Make love to me, okay?"

By the light of the moon, their two bodies started to work together as one. Jake's hand went immediately to her hips, holding her in place as they started to rock back and forth. Carly bent down low enough that her nipples dragged along his chest, pressing her lips to his in tender fashion as she continually impaled herself on his cock.

"God, you feel so good," she whispered against his lips.

"You too. I never want this to end."

Carly smiled and pressed down with more force. "It doesn't have to."

Jake let out a faint groan as the pace picked up more steam. Their movements were forceful and desperate, each of them eager and needy for the other in ways words couldn't describe. At one point, she pressed his head against her chest and he covered every ounce of her skin with his lips.

"Kiss me, Jake. Please don't ever stop kissing me," she moaned.

He wrapped a hand around her neck and pulled her sweet lips to his. The hunger in her kiss almost surprised him, especially as she pushed him back down while supporting herself with an arm on his chest. Her hips raised and lowered with intensity, and it was enough to remove any other thought from his brain except for his need of her.

1...456789