City Councilors Coerced

Story Info
In politics, sometimes you get fucked.
6.2k words
4.19
24.1k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HS98
HS98
652 Followers

Author's Notes: If it's not clear by the fact that all of the named characters in this story hold political positions that are open only to people aged 25 years and more, all of the people participating in sexual acts in this story are over the age of 18.

Please, don't forget to comment, rate, and if you like it, favorite the story. Constructive critique and feedback are always welcomed.

***

Michael was ecstatic. And a little terrified as well. And maybe a little intrigued, surprised and unsure of himself. Probably, he was all of those and more, at the same time.

With the way his life was going recently, he had ample reason to feel like that.

Just a couple of months ago, he was just one of the thousands of foreign students finishing their studies in Japan. Unlike most, he chose to study at a rather small, local university in an even smaller and relatively isolated city, which was soon to be reclassified as a large town, preferring its quiet and almost rural atmosphere to the chaos of mega-cities.

And unlike almost all of his fellow foreign students, he chose to stay in this country instead of going back abroad, successfully naturalizing not even two months after gaining his degree thanks to the services of a highly-experienced attorney specializing in helping foreigners to obtain the country's citizenship.

As he quickly realized, he was quite lucky in this regard as municipal elections were right around the corner, meaning that he would gain the right to vote just in time for them. Or, as he satisfied all the necessary criteria, he could even be elected into an office, a possibility which quite enticed him the more he thought about it. Winning an elected office weeks after gaining citizenship? It seemed crazy, but he knew there was a possibility he could do it.

After a few days of hesitating over what to do, with many of his friends proding him quite a lot to do so, he finally decided to go for it.

Following a short, awkward, impromptu campaign based mainly on showing that he existed and was there, hoping that his foreignness will be enough of a drawing factor to push him through the finish line, he woke-up the day after the election to learn that he had claimed the twenty-third place out of the forty contested ones.

It worked.

A few months after being just a foreign student residing here, he was now not only a citizen of a country situated half a world away from his birthplace, he was an elected representative in this town.

His career was on the up, and he wasn't the only one who knew it. Just weeks after being elected to the city council, he became one of the most active and famous members of the body, with various local businessmen approaching him first whenever they needed something done at the council, seeing him as the perfect person to represent their interests thanks to him being an approachable, young, foreign-born political outsider who needed all possible help from local power-brokers to preserve or even further his political career.

He had no problem obliging their demands. Why not? If he didn't do what they wanted, somebody else would do it, working with them could only boost his political career while working against them could only hinder it, and ultimately, he was simply a people-pleaser.

Even the mayor seemed to like him, having no problem with hanging out with him a couple of times in their free time, in addition to conversing with him in English even at work, as his Japanese was still unfortunately quite rusty. All of this, he believed, was because, just like him, she was quite young and just elected into the office for the first time, so she probably sympathized with him.

This friendly relationship of the two of them culminated with her calling him yesterday to join her today for a dinner at a rather obscure, but quite high-class, restaurant at the edge of the town.

It was there that he was now headed, and it was because of it that he felt that strange feeling.

He had no real idea what to expect of it. He knew, however, that this was the culmination of everything that was building up for the last few months. What was going to happen today was certain to majorly impact his life, possibly even more than getting elected did.

As he parked his car in the small, half-filled parking lot near the restaurant, he felt his heart beating crazier than he ever remembered. And what he saw when he looked around did nothing to calm him down.

"Oh, God," he muttered to himself as he looked at a female figure staring back at him from behind her car parked just a few empty spots from him "Why's she here as well?"

The woman, dressed in a quite beautiful kimono and staring at him like a deer caught in the headlights of a car, was one of his fellow city councilors and the mayor's other favorite, Amber.

His relationship with her was, interesting.

Although both of them were immigrants who were starting their political careers using the same strategy, she didn't like him and did her best to make it as obvious as possible.

The reasons for that were quite obvious and stemmed mostly from where their similarities ended. Unlike him, she, being mostly of Japanese heritage with a smattering of Korean and Chinese ancestors, moved here not just for the economic opportunities like he and so many other foreigners did, but also due to the feeling of kinship she felt for this country and its people. Unlike him, she didn't fight for a political office mostly for personal glory and power, but also due to true desire to help better the country she had no doubt was hers and to improve the lives of people she, likewise, had no doubt were her people.

And so, when she saw someone like him, with motivations and goals so different from hers, reach the same status as her as quickly as she did, it was only natural that she didn't like him, as the stare she was still giving him reminded him.

Nevertheless, they were both invited here and it was obvious they were going to spend at least a few hours together, so, wishing to make this time as pleasant to both of them as possible, he strolled toward her, hoping to start a friendly conversation with her.

"You really came here in those rags?" she asked before he had a chance to speak, referring to the cheap suit he wore.

"I don't have a suit there, and this is the best I could buy yesterday," he replied "Besides, what's the problem? Yuriko doesn't really care about stuff like this."

"First off, if you have to speak English, she's Madame Mayor to you," she said, lecturing him with a scoff "Second off, it's not so much about her as it is about the other patrons. Do you have any idea how high-class this place is? You're gonna stick out like a fucking swollen thumb."

"Well, she wants me, and you as well, to call her Yuriko, so that's what I'm gonna call her," he replied with a slightly mocking tone "Besides, she likes to speak in English with both of us since you aren't really proficient in Japanese either," he said as she replied him with a look that could freeze a heart in terror "And, honestly? I don't really care about those other patrons there, she's probably more important than all of them, and we're her guests, so..."

"Whatever, let's just go," she said, giving up in trying to get him to see her point. If he was going to make a fool of himself, then she should let him. She could only profit from that.

As they walked toward the door to the restaurant, he took the risk to discreetly check her out with a few glances. Whatever their feelings toward each other, he was a young single guy, and she, however much he'd like to deny it, was an attractive young woman.

There wasn't much to look at as the kimono, like most of the clothes she wore, did a lot to hide the curvy, attractive figure he was sure she had. However, the mostly black fabric nicely contrasted with her soft, clean skin, not to mention that the size of the kimono made her look much more petite and slender than she was, which was the one trait of hers he liked that she could never really hide.

As they came to the rather small, freshly-painted wooden door, a man in a suit standing by the door opened it for them.

"Arigato," she said, while Michael remained silent.

"Second table from the right, you are already expected," the man replied as they entered the restaurant.

And sure enough, right where he said sat a young woman dressed in a tight, low-cut, revealing red dress, gently motioning for them to join her.

"Michael, Amber, hello," she said in a kind voice as they came to the table "Please, sit, we have a lot to do," she said pointing toward their chairs.

"Hi, Yuriko," he said as he sat, trying not to ogle her low-cut cleavage as he did so.

"Good evening, Mayor Ashikawa," she said reverently as she sat as well, glaring at him while doing so.

"There's really no need for any formalities Amber," Yuriko said with a chuckle "Just call me by my name. First name I mean."

"OK, Yuriko," she replied, defeated.

"That's how I like it," the mayor replied.

"What are we gonna do?" he asked.

"First, since I'm terribly hungry, we'll eat," the mayor answered "Second, after we'll eat, we'll discuss a few things about work and how your careers are going, and trust me, we have a lot to discuss on that."

Both of them tensed up as she said that. There was no doubt about it. What will happen in this restaurant will probably decide how their just-started political careers will go. Immediately, a feeling of tension filled the atmosphere around the table, as they stared blankly in front of them. No matter how friendly Yuriko was, or how casual she tried to make this meeting seem, if they fucked up today, their careers could be over, and they knew.

"Oh, why the gloomy faces?" she asked in a chipper tone "First we'll eat, then you can get stressed-up about what's going to happen."

"OK, what are we gonna have?" he asked.

"Well, I have no doubt, given the type of establishment this is, that you two have probably expected something high-class and traditional," she looked at Amber as she said the last part, bringing a slight grin to Michael's face "And we can have that later, but, I've been hungry as hell for some nice and big slice of pizza for the entire week, so that's what we'll have first."

Just after she said that a waitress brought them two large, richly-covered pizzas.

"Damn," Amber said, "That's a lot of food."

"As I said, it's something different than what most people would have for a meeting like this," Yuriko replied "But, I'm hungry as hell from not eating the whole day and I love pizza."

"I'm already half-full I'll admit," Amber said.

"Don't worry," Yuriko reassured her "The people in this place are a lot more open-minded than they seem. Even if something ends up not going into your mouth, they won't care much. Now, let's eat!"

Michael chuckled slightly at the tone of Yuriko's command as they started eating, he and the half-filled Amber sharing one of the large pizzas, with whatever remained of Yuriko's going to him too. He was also something of a pizza lover, and he liked the fact that this fact was helping him now.

No one said a word while they ate. Nor were all that many glares exchanged, though Michael enjoyed the eye candy that his companions provided to him, and he liked to think that they thought similarly about him. It was also rather amusing to observe the contrast between the conservatively-dressed Amber, and their revealingly-dressed boss, especially since both of them were attractive women in their mid-twenties. Yuriko was going for the kill, openly flaunting her skin and curves, while Amber was, well, dressed for a formal dinner. As he thought when he met her outside, she did still look quite attractive in that beautiful kimono, but he would love it if she had chosen to show some skin.

As they were finished eating, having finished the two large pizzas and flushed it down with diet coke they were given in the middle of their eating session, he decided to take the initiative, asking the mayor "So, what are we going to be talking about?"

She looked at him and gulped down whatever was left in her mouth. "Oh, right," she said, "We'll just talk about what you two are currently doing, and how your careers might advance, which is something I don't doubt you'll do."

Not sure what to say but wanting to join the conversation, Amber sheepishly said "Well, I'd say, we're, doing alright. Aren't we?"

"Oh, you very much are, both of you!" Yuriko said with a beaming expression on her face "You are doing exactly what every young politician in a similar position wants to do. Scratching backs with businessmen, dinning with the mayor, everything."

"So, that's wrong or what?" he asked.

"Not at all, but you don't really know what you're doing," she replied.

They looked at each other, dumbfounded and slightly nervous. "You mean," she said.

"As even somebody who had undertaken a single semester in politology can tell you, Japan has much more rigid political system, or climate you might say, than Western world, and probably some other regions too," she started explaining "One party had comfortably dominated national politics for decades, with a smattering of smaller parties competing with each other for minor victories. Combine that with economy dominated by long-lived mega-corporations, and you'll get a static climate, where all the major players know each other, where almost everything is decided in smoky, dark rooms, and where everyone owes everyone a favor."

"You aren't the first person who said that to me," he said.

"Or me," she quickly added.

Both of them were now staring intently at her, the same rigidness from before returning to their bodies.

"And yet, you still haven't learned or listened," she replied derisively.

"You mean?" Amber asked.

"You have no idea what you're doing," she answered, "You're young, and frankly still a little dumb, foreigners who don't even know to speak the language fluently, and, blinded by your sudden ascends, you believe you hacked the system and are going to succeed." She enjoyed the shocked look in their faces at what she was saying for a little while, then continued "What you two are doing for those businessmen, you aren't building bridges, or your powerbases, or anything, you are pawns for them to manipulate and then discard. That's not how you succeed."

"So, you mean we should?" Amber asked.

"If you want to succeed, you mustn't form temporary alliances, you need to form permanent bonds," she continued her lecture "The type that isn't created in office rooms, or through social media, but here, in secluded places perfect for unforgettable things to happen, which will forever bond people together."

"So," he said, realizing what she was saying "How do you want to bond with us? Are we gonna get totally wasted with those pizzas filling our stomachs, then throw up all of it together?" he said with a chuckle as his colleague shot him a mean look.

"Well, I've thought about it, and although it involves bodily fluids, it's rather far from what you say," she said with a large, mischievous grin on her face, "I think the best way for us to become political partners, and for you to show that you are willing to truly work with me, would be for you," she pointed at Michael "To whip-out your cock and cover her face in cum." she finished, pointing at Amber.

For a few moments, Michael just stood there with a dumbstruck look on his face and stared blankly at Yuriko, while Amber just yelled out a shocked "What?" with a look on her face torn between amusement and disgust, though rapidly switching to the latter as Yuriko's completely serious face made it obvious she truly meant it.

"I said, Amber, that if you and Michael want my support and help, then he'll have to, right there and now, take his cock out of his paints and paint your face with his cum," she said "You two are immigrants who don't even speak the language fluently, who got voted in as a protest vote and now try to advance their political careers by being the corrupt pawns of businessmen. When all of that corruption will be exposed, who will be thrown under the bus? The power-hungry foreigners, or the rich people with more connections than money?"

"You're, you're serious?" he asked as his cock hardened in his pants from already knowing the answer.

"I'm a fourth-generation party member, who knows pretty much everyone who matters in the entire prefecture since childhood. Without my support, you don't have a future, but with it, you can go very far," she said "And my support is something you can get only if we create one of those life-long bonds, which we can do only by doing something only truly close people, close friends or friends with benefits you might say, would do for each other." she continued with an evil grin on her face "Such as, when one of the friends cums all over the face of another friend, for the enjoyment of yet another friend."

With a defeated, yet strangely jubilant, expression on his face, Michael stood up and turned to face Amber, who was still trying to resist her predicament.

"But," she protested in a weak voice while looking all over the half-filled restaurant "There are people."

Yuriko sighed. "It's obvious you know what kind of an establishment this is," she said, pointing at her kimono "You really think there's a single person in here who doesn't have experience with this kind of stuff? They've seen this a million times already, they don't care. Now hurry up, after this is done we'll continue eating, and I'm already getting hungry again."

With an utterly defeated expression on her face, Amber got out of her seat, turned around, and knelt right in front of her rival's crotch. "I hate you, I hate my life," she softly murmured for herself as he started unzipping his pants.

This sour mood didn't survive for long, as both Michael and Yuriko chuckled when they saw the spark in her eyes the moment he took his cock out right in front of her face.

She felt its warmth on her face. He felt her breath hitting it. The primitive part of her brain wanted to immediately wrap her lips around it and start sucking, but the rational part of her stayed in control. She just knelt there with a rigid posture, her face expressionless, as he wrapped his hand around the semi-erect tool, and started jerking it.

Seeing his cock fully harden in moments, she instinctively closed her eyes, as if fearing it was going to burst immediately.

"Nuh-uh, I want you to see it," she said, adding with a grin when Amber obeyed her and opened her eyes "Just because this is a business meeting doesn't mean you have to do this so business-like. Play with each other a little! You show him some skin, he'll slap your face a little with. Have some fun!"

"Was just about to do that actually," he said as he put his thumb between her lips, gently forcing her mouth open, before slapping her now unsupported cheeks "So fuckin' soft," he commented as he did this.

With her panicked eyes looking all over the restaurant to see how many people were watching her humiliation, her hands quickly went to work on her kimono, uncovering as much of her chest as possible to get him to stop and start focusing on the rest of her body.

"Nice," Yuriko commented as Amber undid her kimono, baring her shoulders and breasts.

"Fuck, I knew you were stacked," he said as he started playing with her exposed breasts, his cock, now on the half-way to ejaculation, still in front of her face and being slowly jerked by him.

"So did I, but that's not really what we're here for, is it?" Yuriko said as he chuckled in response.

Amber sighed as he stopped squeezing her breasts and turned his full attention back to her face. Opening her mouth to allow him to amuse himself by slapping her cheeks again, she yelped as his cock suddenly filled her mouth.

HS98
HS98
652 Followers
12