City Girl in the Woods

Story Info
City Girl goes to woods, and finds more than she expects.
6.4k words
4.59
14k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the first time I'd ever done something like this. We've never met, spoken on the phone twice, and a few hundred texts in an attempt to get to know each other, but other than that, I have no clue who this girl is.

I don't know if this social isolation is getting to me or what. Normally, I am at home with myself, but after almost a year of not going out, and no dates, I find myself yearning to hug someone, or at least have some sort of a connection with. Maybe this was the universes way of fulfilling this need for me.

A friend of a friend knew I was headed to my property in the woods , and mentioned a friend of theirs. She was living in the city, mid 30s, divorced, no kids. She had a yearning to spend time in the woods and get away from the city for awhile. I gave my number to give to her and didn't think anything of it.

Three days later I get a text. We introduced ourselves and talked about small things. she seems nice, easy to talk to, and sounds very interesting . Divorce a year ago, a little depressed, wants a few day break in the wilderness...why not? The first time she called we talked about the area I hunt in, the cabin, and our lives. The second time she called I knew she was really serious about coming with me. She explained that this trip was in no way sexual and not to expect anything along those lines. I laughed and said I understood completely. I explained she would have her own bedroom with a door and I would be extremely respectful. She seemed to relax a bit after that. I gave her directions and said I'd see her in a few days.

I have to be honest here, I scoped out her online profile when we first started talking. She was very pretty and plain in most of her pictures, but I was stunned for a few seconds when she stepped out of her car. She looked exactly what she looked like in her pictures, minus the makeup and dress clothes. She was a head shorter than I am, and curves that made me want to wrap my arms around her and never let go, and dark shoulder length hair that reminded me of midnight. She was exactly what I dream about. And here she was, smiling nervously in front of me.

We unpacked her car and I showed her around the cabin. I told her I was headed outside for a bit, and she should feel free to explore and snoop as this cabin was her home for the next few days. I needed an excuse to get away from her for a little bit. I couldn't stop the butterfly's in my stomach, I needed to get away, recollect myself, and start new.

After about 15 minutes, I walked back inside. How are you doing? Perfect! She yelled kind of giggling, I'm in my room reading some of your old magazines. Stepping into the room I see her laying on the bed thumbing through some old Hustler magazines I had in the bottom dresser drawer. Oh fuck I said as I stood motionless. I'm so sorry! I forgot those were in here. No worries she said. I was putting some things in the dresser and they were tucked in the back. Please leave them, I'm interested and I'd like to read them a little later. The stories section is so dirty, I love to read those. I laughed hard, trying to hide a cringe. Well, if your interested in that make sure you check out the issue with the picture of a girl dressed like a slutty librarian on the cover, I have one of my stories published in that one, and a few more scattered throughout the rest of the issues in there.

Are you serious, She asked with piqued interest. Yes I said, hopefully that doesn't weird you out. I love to write, I have an very healthy imagination, and my stories used to turn on an old flame to the point of insanity so I got pretty good at them.

I think that's amazing and I'm very interested in reading these now, might give me a little more insight into the way you think. I laughed again, please just don't hold it against me.

My pseudonym is ..... Nope! She stops me mid sentence. Don't tell me, I'd rather guess. Ok, ok I laughed. Let me know when you think you know who I am. I have just a few things to do around here, feel free to do what you want, then after, I thought maybe we could take a walk around the property. I hadn't even left the room before I heard her turning the pages.

Shortly after, I asked her if she'd like to walk down some of the trails I have scattered throughout the property. She was excited.

Things were pretty quiet at first but the further we walked the more relaxed we both seemed to get. Can I ask you about your writing, she finally asked as I slightly cringed. Sure, just in general or did you get a chance to read a few? I read the one titled "Sixth Floor" and I really enjoyed it, that's yours right? You have some talent. Hahaha. Thank you, I was half worried it would be too much for you and you'd be taking off in the middle of the night. More importantly, how in the hell did you guess so quickly? She laughed. The way people talk and write are usually very similar, and I could hear you talking as I read it....plus the page was dog-eared. So I put two and two together. Was that a true story or just a story, she asked with curiosity.

It was mostly true but with a lot of creative detail added. Gotta catch the reader you know.

Stories about office play has always been a huge turn on for me she said with a slight twinkle to her tone.

What was your favorite part I asked?

The whole elevator scene in the beginning really did it for me. A quick text to remove her panties and get in the elevator. He gets in after her and stops it between floors so he can make her cum quick by going down on her. It's actually one of the hottest, most erotic stories I've ever read. I can't think of a better compliment than that, she said slowly.

That's perfect I said, no better compliment at all.

Was it true? Did you really do that, she asked? Mostly, except the ability to stop the elevator. If I could have figured that out, it would have been a much different story... The woman in the story, she asked as we continued our slow stroll, she was an old girlfriend?

Yes, I said, she was. We met at work, had an instant connection, and took off from there. It happened slowly. But when it finally happened, it set us both on fire. We were both extremely sexual people, and to be honest, she is the mark I hold every sexual relationship I have to. But I'm starting to think she'll be my unicorn, I've never met another like her. We're still friends, but she's moved on from me and is in a new relationship and I'm very happy for her.

What was it about her that did it for you, if you don't mind me asking?

She was kind and generous, playful in her way. A perfect body and I'd let her catch me checking her out. I think we both pushed each other a bit further each time we talked. Finally, the dam broke and we were all over each other any moment we could find. She taught me what I want and what I need in a sexual relationship.

And what is that, she asked with a slight shadow of hunger in her eyes.

A proper lady in all ways, until the door closed and we were alone. Then she became something else. Slutty, loved to talk dirty to me because she knew I loved it. Had hundreds of different pieces on lingerie she'd wear to surprise me with. Anything we wanted to try, we did. It was amazing! Most of my stories are based with her in mind. Thing we'd done, and things I wish we'd have done. She's wonderful and I want the best for her, even if I'm not in the picture. She unlocked a part of me that I can never turn off again, and I'll always be grateful.

Tell me a bit about your ex-husband, I feel I'm sharing more than you right now.

Not much to tell really, and not as exciting as your story. We married young. High school sweethearts. I think we married as an obligation to each other. We were in love for awhile, but there was no passion. Sex once a week after we married then it became once a month shortly after. We were bored. I needed more so I walked away. We were both hurt but I think we'll be better in the long run. I think I'm a lot like you, once you realize a piece is missing, you can't ignore it anymore. Once I realized I needed unhindered passion sometimes, that was it for me.

I tried though, I sent him dirty pics while he was working, along with sexy messages, even tried the sluttiest lingerie I could find, and nothing about me excited him anymore. Then I knew it was time. I filed for divorce and he was almost relieved I think. I've had a few boyfriends since but nothing that's done it for me yet. So I throw myself into my work and into my friends and I wait. I am very grateful for the invitation for this weekend. I needed to get out of the city and into nature for a few days. Clear my mind. Glad we have mutual friends or I'd have never met you or been able to visit this beautiful place.

We continued our walk until dinner. We cooked, ate, cleaned up, and sat in front of the fire to check out the news of the day on the tv.

I lit the sauna earlier and it's about ready. Have you ever taken a sauna before?

No but I have a general idea of how it works.

Go ahead and go first. There is a changing room attached so you can change right in there. The towels, soap, and shampoo are in the cupboard. Grab a drink out of the fridge and take your time. I heard you were a cider fan, so I picked some up and it's in the fridge for you.

Thank you! That was so kind of you!

She grabbed a cold can from the fridge and walked out to the sauna.

I sat in my chair, thinking about our conversations through the day, I found myself wondering what she looked like in the sauna... small drops of sweat clinging to her perfect curves, how hard her nipples would get when she poured the cold water over her body to wash away the sweat and dirt. Does she shave or trim her pussy? I was so lost in thought about how good it would feel to slide my already hard cock into her tight pussy, I didn't see her leave the sauna in a towel walking back up to the cabin. I jumped a good three inches out of my chair when the door opened.

She laughed. I saw that! Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I just needed another cider.

No problem I said, a little embarrassed, help yourself. How is the sauna for you?

It feels great! But, I think I'd enjoy it a lot more if you came in with me.

I was so stunned by her invitation, I didn't have time to answer before she opened the door again. Don't think, just do it, she said playfully as she walked away.

As I walked into the dressing room, I noticed her clothes in a neat pile on a bench. Her white cotton panties and purple lacy bra laid right on top. For some reason, seeing this made this moment all that more real for me and I felt my cock harden against my jeans. I undressed and opened the door to the sauna.

The sauna is what you'd expect. A small, incredibly hot stove in the corner, a tiered bench along the wall, and a spigot that supplies the room with lukewarm water for washing. It's not a large room but 4 could sauna together comfortably.

She was standing when I'd walked in and from how fast she moved her hand, I knew she had just been rubbing herself. She moved across the room in 3 quick steps, lifted herself on her toes, put her warm arms around my neck, and pulled me to her soft, waiting mouth. We stood and made out for a few minutes as my hands found the courage to start exploring her body. Her breasts fit my hands perfectly and she whimpered a little as I found her nipple and gave it a slight squeeze. She grabbed my hand and walked me to the spigot. She turned the water on so a nice stream of water was flowing over my head and body, washing the sweat away from my skin.

She knelt in front of me, grabbed my cock with her hand, and with a slight smile, started putting it in her mouth. She started slow, but got quicker when she would see me react. She saw that keeping eye contact with me was the best way to get a reaction. I was so close to cumming but didn't want her to stop. I put my hands on her shoulders and told her as much. You should stop, I'm going to cum. With a sly little smile, defiantly, she kept going, all while maintaining eye contact with me.

That was all it took. I felt my release in her warm mouth and watched her swallow it all. I helped her off her knees and back onto her feet, and traded places with her. I stood her under the cool water from the spigot. I knelt in front of her and moved her hand from my shoulder to the wall behind her. She steadied herself as I lifted her foot and put her leg on top of my shoulder, giving me access to her waiting pussy. I licked her lips as I spread her open with two fingers and searched for her clit with an eager tongue. A small moan and gasp had told me I had found it. I alternated between fast flicks to long slow movements with my tongue. I knew I was doing well by the way she started playing with her nipple with her free hand, while purring my name in a whisper. It didn't take long and she was about to cum. Unlike me, she didn't try to stop me, she put her hand in the back of my head and pulled me in harder, rocking her hips almost as if she was trying to fuck my face.

Oh my God, oh my God, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, she said breathless and loud as I felt her whole body start to quiver. Her shaking orgasm lasted a few minutes and I felt her body relax as I eased her leg off my shoulder while supporting her hips with my hands. We were both out completely out of breath as we sat down on the bench next to each other. She reached over and grabbed my hand while laying her head on my shoulder.

Thank you, she said smiling between breaths. I don't think even I knew how badly I needed that.

You're thanking me? What the fuck, I said jokingly. Nightly saunas down here are usually the highlight of the day. You've made this sauna tonight the highlight of a decade!

We finished our sauna by helping each other wash our hair and bodies, and towel dried each other off.

I watched regretfully as she put her panties and bra on. Seemingly reading my mind, she said, don't worry big guy, maybe you can find a way to get it all off again.

We sat outside in front of the fire pit, cooling off, talking about our childhoods, and life, and stealing the occasional kiss.

As we sat in the quiet of the night under the patchwork quilt of stars above, I can't remember another time in my life when I felt this content. And I could see from the absolute look of serenity in her eyes, we were both thinking the same thing.

We decided to go to bed shortly after 2am, both groggy and ready for sleep. While she was in the bathroom, I undressed fully and nestled myself under the cool, smooth sheets and heavy down comforter. I was fighting a losing battle against sleep. The last thing I remember is feeling is her warmth as she nuzzled in next to me.

I woke as the birds started populating the numerous bird feeders I have scattered outside, eating their breakfast. I very slowly got out of bed, as to not disturb her, and got dressed. I silently closed the bedroom door as I made my way to the kitchen to start some coffee for us. Once that was set, I started a small fire in the fireplace to remove the chill from the cabin. I went outside and filled the bird feeders. I couldn't help but think of the day we had had yesterday, and felt a growing anticipation in what today would bring.

Breakfast will be ready in about 15 minutes, I heard a small voice from the porch say. I hope you don't mind me rummaging through the kitchen.

Good Morning, I say smiling. How did you sleep?

Normally, I sleep pretty light. But all the fresh air and exercise last night made me sleep like a rock, she said with a little wink. Are scrambled eggs and toast ok with you?

We finished breakfast while talking of small things. Cleaned up and got ready for the day. Any idea what you'd like to do today, she asked. I want to show you my favorite area on the property and fix an area of fence along the way. Have you ever driven a 4-wheeler before, I asked. Never, but it sounds like fun.

I gave her a quick tutorial on the throttle, brakes, and shifting. Before I knew it, she was taking laps around the cabin going faster with each lap. She was a quick learner. And my God she was beautiful with the wind whipping her long dark hair behind her as she gained speed, smiling wide the entire time. Need a ride hot stuff, she asked huskily pull up beside me after her final lap? Yes ma'am, third trail in on the right, I said as I strapped my toolkit to the front rack. Just stay on the trail and I'll tell you when to stop. There are a few rough spots this way so no hot rodding!

As we rode down the trail I became increasingly aware of her perfect ass between my legs, rubbing against me as she moved with the trail. I held her hips lightly and imagined us fucking doggy style later. The thoughts made me want to take her like this now.

Ok, here is the first stop, I said as we rounded a corner, stopping along side an old wooden fence. There was a loose board I had been meaning to nail back up for years. You wanna take care of that for me, I asked pointing at the hanging board. I handed her a few nails and a hammer, then held the board in place as she clumsily nailed them into place.

How's that she asked?

Perfect! I said, putting the hammer back in the box. You're pretty good at this woodsy stuff! Thank you sir she said as she stood on her tip toes to give me a long passionate kiss.

We got back on the 4 wheeler to continue the ride. About a half an hour longer and we'll get to the area I was talking about. Just stay on this trail and I think you'll know when we get there. I climbed on the seat and held her hand as she got on in front of me. And she slid her ass back until it fit perfectly back in the basket of my crotch like before. She must have known this was driving me crazy, I thought as we started following the rhythm of the trail again. Well fuck that, two can play this game. I moved one hand off of her hip and down to her inner thigh. As we hit bumps, my thumb would tap her crotch.

After a few minutes, I could actually feel the small bit of heat the stimulation was causing her. With my other hand, I gently slid up her shirt, at first just meaning to place on her stomach, but said fuck it a few minutes later and kept going to play with her tits through her bra. I was pleasantly surprised to find she wasn't wearing a bra, instead it was an elastic bra built into the tank top she was wearing under her open flannel shirt. I was able to easily move my hand up to her breasts as the elastic stretched to accommodate my hand. Her nipples responded immediately and hardened. As I cupped her beautiful breast, I felt her pushing back with her ass with a little more pressure each bump.

Just then, we pulled into the beginning of the area I wanted to show her. This one area was what made me purchase this property over 8 years ago. It was a forest of evergreen trees very oddly evenly spaced away from each other. There was very little brush growing from the forest floor. Instead, the forest floor was covered as far as the eye could see, with soft, deep green moss. The noon time sunlight was filtered by the trees, leaving thousands upon thousands little shafts of light. I heard her catch her breath as she focused on what she was seeing. Oh my God, she said in a whisper, this is absolutely beautiful!

I call this few acre area Rivendell after.... Tolkien! She cut in. I'm a huge fan of Lord of the Rings and you're right, this is exactly how I pictured Rivendell when reading the books as a kid, she said excitedly. And if you really want to know how far my geekiness goes, I also wouldn't be surprised to see an Ewok running around.

So you think this could be a forest on Endor too? I threw in quickly matching her wit. Her face took on a very serious look a split second later. I want you right now. I want you inside me right here and right now!, she said hungrily and started removing her shoes and pants. I quickly got off the 4 wheeler and followed suit. She walked over and kissed me very meaningfully, then leaned over the seat resting her elbows on the soft foam on the 4 wheeler seat. She spread her legs a little further as I took my place behind her. I put a finger on the mound of her pussy and found she was already incredibly wet. I fingered her for a few seconds with one finger than slowly added a second a few moments later. I removed my dewy fingers and rubbed her natural lubrication around the head of my cock. She bent a little further begging me to fuck her. Go slow at first, I'm very tight.

12