City of Churches - The OWLS Club Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, nothing, just missing Stella," She told her.

They were walking down towards the shooting range, Bianca had phoned ahead and wanted Mags to practice over long ranges and she wanted her to hit the target 9/10 and then 18/20.

Margarita looked at Bianca and told her what was on her mind.

"I am feeling sorry about what happened this morning, I think that meeting you were meant to have was more important to you than you are letting on," Margarita told her.

"Forget it, I will get another chance," Bianca replied.

"You want to know something, "Mags continued, "When I get angry with Stell, she has a rule, to never let us go to bed angry. Now I am not suggesting we should go to bed or anything like that but it is our way of not holding things in. Even if this is none of my business a friend should always be there for their friends. So as a friend, I am here to listen and not say anything,"

Bianca stopped in her tracks and glared at her. Then told her straight. "Margarita, do you have to be so fucking bossy with Matron, she takes it out on me. Yes, I am pissed off, one more fuck up and I am back in uniform on some guard duty in some out-of-the-way place that no fucker has ever heard of. She wants you nice and quiet, so keep your mouth shut when you are at home."

"Really, am I that bad?" She countered.

"Yes, this mission the Major is on is extremely important that needs her and everybody else totally focused, you carrying on about anything will just make it harder for those around you and me in particular," Bianca explained.

"Hhhhmmmm, I see. OK then, we will play nice while in the house and do our serious talking away from her eyes and ears," She told Bianca.

"And what makes you think that I'm not her eyes and ears?" she asked.

"Ha ha ha, you aren't that silly, if you are on your last chance then you are hardly likely to go and tell her something she doesn't want to hear, now will you?"

Bianca continued looking at her, this child-like woman, someone so smart yet looking so young. "What shopping are we doing tomorrow?"

"I'm not certain yet, I think I would like to get some very sexy outfits for when Stella comes home, what do you think?" Margarita said.

"Sure, and would you like to see your new home?" Bianca enquired.

"Sure, why not," Mags replied then bite her tongue as she sounded like an echo.

When they arrived at the shooting range, it had been cleared of all other personnel, she was there with one instructor and Bianca. A sniper's rifle, the Barrett M82 was set up for her, she smiled as soon as she saw it. She had grown accustomed to this beast of a rifle from the first time she used it.

There were ten 10-round magazines to be used that day. The instructor watched quietly as she took up her position, she lay on her stomach, her legs spread, and the instructor told her to open them a little more and she did.

"Good to see you haven't forgotten too much since last week Margarita," The instructor told her.

"You mean apart from not opening my legs wide enough?" She cheekily answered.

The instructor blushed momentarily, then as every dad would say, "Just as it should be young lady,"

He then went on and told her that her target for the day should be greater than 98% accuracy. He went on and said, "The target diameter has been reduced to 25 cm you can't be outside that, the inner target is now 5cm. That's your 98% target Margarita. Are you clear on that?" he asked her in his drill Sargent's voice.

"Just so I am totally clear, I am shooting 100 rounds, none to go outside of the larger circle and you want 98 out of 100 to hit the inner target. Is that correct?" She stated.

"Spot on Margarita," he replied.

"Do I have any timelines," She asked.

"Well it is now just before 10 am and my lunch is served at 1 pm, so yes, I don't want to be late for my lunch," He told her with a smile on his face.

"Funny bugger aren't you," She told him, looking over her shoulder. She took aim after checking the scope and taking into account the wind conditions. She made some small adjustments to her position and again checked her scope. She took a deep breath and slowly applied pressure on the trigger. She hit the inner circle with her first shot. The instructor told her so. She fired off the next 9 rounds and all hit the required target.

"Stand down shooter," He told her. He then arranged for another target as Mags replaced the magazine with another. Bianca looked on, from her position at the back of the little lean-to where they were firing from. She shook her head. She had never seen someone shoot with such accuracy.

Margarita stood up, stretched, came over to her, and just looked at her. "Are you ok?" Margarita was genuinely concerned for her new friend.

Bianca just nodded without answering her.

The instructor called her back, "The next magazine please," he demanded.

Mags laid down and looked through the scope and made the necessary adjustments before commenting. "You've shortened the range!"

"Yes, so take nothing for granted. Closer doesn't necessarily mean it is easier," he told her.

Again she made herself comfortable after loading the rifle and took her time. She fired slowly never hurrying. Again each shot hit the required mark.

The instructor approached Bianca and told her, "This is too easy for her, I am going to up the target range and make the target mobile,"

Bianca smiled at him and said to do it.

The instructor told Margarita to take a break, "I'm going out to 1500 metres, and the target will be swinging, so you will need to do some calculations, the speed of the projectile, the movement of the target, plus the wind is picking up, is it stronger down there than up here?"

Margarita looked at him, maths wasn't her strong suit, she needed Stella here to help her and she looked at Bianca who just had a blank look about her. She just mouthed the words, "Do your best," and smiled at her.

She felt so alone at that moment. For the first time in a long while she felt scared. Failure at anything was a part of her past, she got beatings for failing to do something not perfect, according to her late father. All of those times came flooding back to her. She cursed herself for ever saying yes. For not being two inches taller, if she had grabbed that shotgun when her father broke into their home she could have finished them all off, there and then. Instead, she was all alone, empty, without her lover, without Bluey. Her anger was building, she gritted her teeth and glared at Bianca, she felt let down by her. She turned her head to the instructor and asked, "What should I take into account?"

"First get yourself comfortable and look down the scope, count the time the target takes to swing past the centre point of the scope. I will give you a heads-up, seeing as I don't think anyone will complain if you don't hit your percentage points at this range on a moving target. Mags, the muzzle velocity is around 850 m/s the target is set at 1500 metres."

Margarita smiled at the instructor, nodded at him and said "Thank you,"

She settled herself down, not wanting to get nervous about it. She told herself, 'I will not fail, I will not fail' As she adjusted the scope, she brought the target into clear view, and she counted the seconds between each arc of the swinging movement. She held her breath and did a dummy run to herself, less than two seconds for the round to hit the target, the target centre passed the midpoint every 3 seconds, she did some simple maths in her head, she felt a sudden calmness about her and thanked Stella for guiding her thoughts, she felt calm, almost serene. She smiled to herself. She placed her finger on the trigger guard and started her count. She ran through it in her mind. Fire and 1 and 2 ping, she said to herself. She stopped and looked again, it would be close, but not perfect.

She cocked the weapon and looked down the scope once more, she saw the target was swinging at a steady and constant pace, she watched and counted the seconds over and over again. It was swinging at the same speed every time, she felt comfortable, the only thing she didn't know was the wind speed down range.

She took a deep breath and let her finger sit on the trigger, then waited as she watched and she counted in her brain, it was as if she was in a trance, she took her time and squeezed slowly, she felt the recoil and she watched the target take the hit inside the large circle. "Yes," She screamed.

The instructor stood there in disbelief, "well fuck me," he said, "Pardon my French ladies but you can't be this good Mags, that's unbelievable. Take a look, Bianca," handing the binoculars to her, "Bianca look at the target kiddo," he insisted.

Bianca did just that and she just laughed, "Mags that shot was inside the centre, can you do it again for me,"

Margarita felt relieved and exhilarated. "Let me finish this magazine then we can see if it was a fluke or not hey," Mags continued shooting at the target, gaining more confidence with each shot, now she didn't even bother checking each shot, she just fired, adjusted and fired again. Taking her time, never rushing, she put the nervousness behind her, she said a silent prey to Stella and whispered to her, that she loved her truly, madly, deeply.

After ten rounds the target was stopped and the target was checked by field officers. They reported 10 rounds had hit the target, 8 in the centre and one inside the large circle while the other was on the external line.

The instructor just shook his head. He went and spoke quietly to Bianca and she smiled and nodded to him.

He turned to Margarita and shook her hand, "Mags, you are some shot, if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes I would never believe it,"

He hugged her without getting too personal with her. "I am sending a report over to the Matron, she will be in touch. If I were you I would ask for that target to go 'straight to the games room'. Margarita had no idea what he meant, that it was a saying from an iconic Australian movie called The Castle.

He turned to Bianca, "Do you still want her to shoot the other seven magazines?"

"Bianca smiled at them both and said "Yes, she should,"

And so she did, with each magazine she used she was getting tighter and tighter to the centre. She finished the practice rounds of ten magazines and it was then recorded for the shooter's mess and her legend was born, this mysterious government employee had just shot 100 rounds, ten on a moving target at 1500 metres, with 98% accuracy over various distances. By the time the story gets told and retold and as the beer, wine and spirits flow, each and every shooter will swear on their mother's life that they were there that day when they saw this mysterious shooter hit the centre spot 98 times out of a hundred.

Margarita could have been a celebrity if she chose to be, but she did not choose to be, it just wasn't her or Stella at all. To her, it was just something she did well.

The Matron knew of the report and how well she had done long before the girls got to the gym and she was there to meet them with Corrine Myers.

Bianca signed Margarita into the military gym, it was large, it was busy and Margarita stood out, because of her childlike stature. But when she was greeted by the Matron, any suspicious eyes that were on her were soon refocused on what they were meant to be doing.

"Congratulations Margarita, I have been told of your workout down at the rifle range. Keep that up and who knows where it will lead,"

"Thank you, but I'm not sure it will lead anywhere," She replied to the Matron, looking straight into her eyes.

Bianca had stood back and let the Matron take command, all the while she was looking at the trim, fit-looking handsome woman next to her boss, wondering if she was her current bed partner and the reason she had been cast aside.

"Let me introduce you to Corrine Myers, she is helping us with our situation at the moment. Corrine, please meet Margarita and Bianca,"

Corrine stepped forward and shook their hands, looking into their eyes as she did so. A firm strong handshake. Bianca held onto her hand momentarily longer than necessary and gave it a squeeze. Corrine noticed it and smiled at her.

"I have decided that Corrine will accompany you two on your shopping trips," She told them.

Corrine's eyes lit up in surprise even though she hadn't been consulted and Bianca too was taken by surprise. The Matron watched them both. Margarita was nonplussed. She drew them all in close and the Matron spoke in hushed tones, even though the noise in the gym would have drowned out even a normal conversation.

Looking at Margarita she said, "I need to take Bianca away from you, for a week or so starting the day after tomorrow. So Corrine here will be with you for a couple of weeks. To complicate matters your new apartment will be ready by the end of the week. I think you should go and have a look-see at it," She gave Margarita the address, name and phone number of the building site manager, one Mia Di Lombardo. She smiled at them all then pulled Bianca to one side, to tell her. "Give as much information to Corrine as you can, be direct. You have a surveillance job to do for me,"

Bianca breathed a sigh of relief, knowing how the Matron works she was half expecting to be back in uniform.

The Matron signaled to two burly instructors with a simple wave of her hand. They came over towards her. She told Bianca to go to her office and wait for her.

Then turning to the other two girls she told them, "These gentlemen are going to give you some basic hand-to-hand combat training, good luck," With that, she turned and followed Bianca back to her office.

Both Margarita and Corrine looked at each other like stunned mullets.

The instructors were beefy-looking men. They looked at Margarita and smiled. "You are going to be a little difficult to train, we think,"

Margarita had been given some very basic moves by Stella but it was more in fun and play not anything real. She knew she would be no match for these guys. But that didn't stop her from putting her hands on her hips and staring at them before saying, "I may look small and even insignificant but piss me off and see what happens,"

"I like that attitude little one, size can be your best weapon, or lack of it in your case and to most people you do look harmless, which we will teach you how to use to your advantage," They both nodded and smiled at her.

"What about you," They asked Corrine.

"What about me," She answered back.

"Another one with attitude by the sounds of it. Tell us if you've had any training?" They asked.

Corrine smiled and said, "A little, not much,"

"You look fit and in good condition, so are you?"

"I'm hungover from last night, so you two should be able to get the better of me, today," She told them with a smirk on her face.

They smiled back at her, "Cocky, I like that too. I just hope you can back it up with something,"

Corrine just shrugged her shoulders. "Only one way to find out big boy," she replied, hoping like hell she hadn't bitten off more than she could chew.

One of the instructors came forward and stood in front of her, an arm's length away. He put his hand on her shoulder and Corrine quickly grabbed his arm and whipped him over her hips onto his back. He landed flat on his back but jumped back to his feet quickly. He was neither embarrassed nor hurt.

"OK, so you do know some basics, that's good," He told her, then turning to Margarita, "Can you do that?"

"What, land on my back," She said with a smile on her face.

"Funny little so and so aren't you?" She was told.

"I have my moments," she replied.

Margarita looked at Corrine and openly asked, "Could I really do that, I mean I am so small, how can I throw a big guy around like that?"

Corrine smiled at her, "I think you could if you were shown how to, which I suspect these fellas are here to do. Am I right?"

"So true. So who is who?" They were asked.

Corrine held her hand up and said "I'm Corrine,"

"So you must be Margarita," one of them said looking at Mags.

Mags just smiled and nodded before saying, "Yes that's me,"

"OK, let's get started shall we,"

The girls were put through their paces, the instructors making mental notes on what they will need to do to bring them up to a standard that they could defend themselves in a street fight. They were taught that there are no rules. Corrine was right at home, she had done this type of training before. For Margarita, it was all new, but she learned quickly.

Meanwhile..........................

Bianca was waiting patiently outside of the Matron's office, even though she was told to go there she knew that Matron didn't actually want her in her office unattended. She waited for the Matron to arrive. When she did she got a nice smile, as the door was opened for her.

She walked in and stood in front of the Matron's desk. The Matron closed and locked the door. She walked up behind her and fondled her backside. Then she started breathing heavily onto Bianca's neck. The Matron began to hoist her dress up to her hips and then to her waist until she could put her hands into the waistband of her knickers and she eased them down. Bianca wiggled to help them down, and when they were around her ankles she stepped out of them. The Matron pushed her over her desk and forced her legs apart, she grabbed hold of a handful of blonde hair and pulled her head back as her fingers began to seek her most intimate parts. The Matron then pushed her face down onto the desk and held it there while she wet her fingers in her core and smothered her pink dark star with her juices. And then without warning, she entered her anus, a finger at first as she told the big-titted, blonde-haired, sub to push against her hand as two fingers enter her.

"Give me your hand bitch," Tilley told her sub.

Bianca did as her Mistress commanded, and offered her hand to her, she grabbed it and put it up against her big wet hairy mound and started to thrust her hips in time with her fingers entering Bianca. They both moaned. As their moment to climax approached Tilley held her hand hard up against her mound, "Oh yes, faster babe," and Bianca did try to push her fingers into her Mistress just as she knew she would want it. But the older woman came in a heated rush, slumping onto the back of the younger sub. As she gained her breath back she held Bianca's neck in her left hand and stood up next to her, exposing her plump, pale buttocks and she kissed each cheek as she took in her aroma. Then brought her hand down hard on her right buttock, leaving her red handprint on her. Bianca didn't move, nor did she flinch. She knew to show any sign of discomfort would push her Mistress on to more extreme punishment. The Matron continued to slap each buttock in turn, until her hand was sore and red as well. The tears were running down Bianca's face but she didn't use her safe word, nor did she complain. Her backside was red, and burning, but also so was her desire to want more, more of her Mistress, more punishment, she craved it in fact.

The Matron knew how her sub was feeling and now added a little bit of humiliation to ensure her sub remembered this encounter. She stood back from her and walked around the desk to sit in her chair. She then removed her knickers and instructed Bianca to remove her clothes, and once she was naked, she asked her, "Do you have your personal phone with you?"

"Yes Mistress, I do," she replied while getting out of her light blue business suit.

"Now take some selfies for me, face included, whole of body, I want to send them to some friends. But before you do, put this on," She opened a drawer in her desk and took out a slim leather collar. Complete with a lead. Bianca's eyes were wide open and the look on her face was filled with excitement, being collared by a Mistress was something she had longed for. She was bursting with happiness.