Civic Experiment Ch. 04

Story Info
A slave experiment and prison escapee gets enslaved.
7k words
4.21
4.2k
00

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 09/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler and Zac

A month had passed since Zac shaved Tyler's head. Both boys are getting tired of each others company but when Zac gets bored he always finds ways to ease it, mostly at Tyler's expense. They have almost increased the prize fund by $30,000.

Tyler awoke looking at his naked body completely void of any hair once again. He felt like a boy like he wasn't a man any more. His long locks were gone now. He remembered that he and Zac were once good friends now he was his slave and Zac was enjoying. He had slept in the dog cage once again.

Zac walked into the room drenched in water. He had just showered and the water made him glisten under the lights. He was wearing just a towel. He walked over to Tyler and asked how he was. Tyler replied saying good Sir, which made Zac smile.

For probably the first time Tyler noticed how beautiful Zac's smile was. His straight white teeth and dimples really made him glisten more so than the water. Zac walked over to Tyler he opened the cage pulled him out and pushed him on the bed. He jumped on him and straddled him so his legs were either side of his arms.

Tyler noticed this brought the towel down a bit and he could see the top of his pubes now. 'Were going to have fun today Filth' Zac said as he was slapping Tyler's face. At first Tyler tried to resist but he stopped when it was apparent that it didn't make a difference, he couldn't defend himself.

'Come on Filth, are you going to let me treat you like this?' he asked as he continued to slap him. Tyler was wriggling to get out but his hands were still tied and with the Leverage Zac had over him it was useless. Zac leaned over Tyler and let a long line of spit drop on his face.

'Please just let me go' whimpered Tyler. This made Zac angry and he spit in his face again 'Shut up Filth'. Zac breathed heavily and looked deeply in Tyler's eyes. His eyes showed regret.

'I'm sorry, I shouldn't have spat on you' he said as he took his towel off and wiped his friends face. Zac was now naked and still straddling his friend. He was wet and beginning to sweat. His dick was inches away from Tyler's mouth and now rested on his upper chest. He looked into his friends eyes.

'I'm making us lots of money you know, we will laugh about this in years to come. I just have to do things like this. Trust me there are far worse punishments on the list that would make us more money that I'm choosing not to do' promised Zac.

Tyler said nothing the heat of Zac's dick on his chest felt surprisingly good. Zac moved his body up to the point to were his balls and dick were in Tyler's face. 'Lick my balls ' Tyler couldn't believe it, it seemed like Zac was beginning to mellow but now he was taking it to even new lows.

He didn't hesitate and start licking his balls as he did he noticed Zac's dick started to grow. Zac's eyes were on the money counter which started to really pick up speed. He had never seen it go this fast before. His dick was know rock hard. Zac smacked Tyler's face with it.

'Keep going we will be really rich soon'. He let the licking continue until the money had raised a hundred dollars. Tyler wasn't sure if Zac was getting turned on by the licking, the power or watching the money rise up. Zac wrapped the towel around his waist once more.

'For now on, every morning I want you to kiss my feet as a thank you for waking you up Filth' Tyler crawled over and started to kiss his feet. He hated kissing his feet, he found it so degrading and the fact that he couldn't fight it made it even worse. He kept kissing until Zac stepped way.

'OK follow me' Zac walked into the living room with Tyler following on his knees behind him. Trying to crawl with his hands tied behind his back was very difficult. His shoulders were hurting and when he got through the room he noticed the door that was always locked was now open.

The money counter on the TV, high on the wall went black and the familiar sound before an announcement played. Both Zac and Tyler knew that another task was about to be made. Then Tanners voice boomed out over the intercom.

'This is Dr Tanner Sampson. Congratulations, you have completed the first month of the experiment. You have done well, but not perfect. Today is punishment day. We have noticed some bad behaviour that was not corrected and now a punishment must be completed.

22 counts of failure to address Zac as Sir. 6 counts of being disrespectful. 5 counts of eating enjoyable food. Zac in a moment I will ask the two of you to enter the punishment room' The TV on the wall changed to a figure of $25,000.

'Myself and Mr Hicks will be monitoring the punishment. If we feel that it is not sufficient enough, the figure that now appears on the screen will be subtracted from your earnings. Master and slave you may now enter the punishment room' the intercom switched off.

Zac lifted Tyler to his feet and they walked into the room. Chains and ropes are hung from the wall. There are countless whips, floggers and gags on a table. There is a cross against one wall and a metal cage that a slave could stand in against another wall.

This is going to suck he thought as he awaited further instructions. Zac pulled him to the centre of the room and untied him. It felt good to be untied even if knew his rest would be brief. He looked around the room and seen the cage door was open they were about two feet away from it.

Zac was stood right in front of the entrance to the cage. Without thinking he grabbed Zac and pushed him into the cage slamming the door shut. He turned and went to run out of the room when the door automatically closed shut.

He knew the doors were computerized and felt good knowing he now had a bit of power of over Zac. He turned around and to his disbelief had noticed that Zac's towel had stopped the door of locking. Zac opened the slightly ajar door and walked over and slapped Tyler across the face.

They were both standing there naked. Zac was almost shaking with anger when the intercom played again. 'This is Dr Sampson, what we just witnessed is a serious violation and must be further punished. The money has now increased to $50,000 as have our standards for punishment'

Instinctively Tyler got down on his knees and start kissing Zac's feet. He doesn't know what came over him he just saw an opportunity and went for it. Zac is extremely angry all his hard work could be gone. $50,000 is a lot of money to potentially lose.

`I'm sorry Sir, please forgive me Sir, I wasn't thinking properly'. Zac left him kissing his feet for a full two minutes. Tyler wasn't sure if this was because he was trying to calm himself down or he wanted him to stew in the fear of what was coming.

`You really shouldn't have done that Filth'.

Zac grabbed Tyler by his collar and pulled him to a standing position. He got thick rope and tied his hands behind his back. He also tied another rope around his chest. He dropped down one of the chains and connected it to the rope around his chest and elevated it slightly.

Tyler was almost on his toes. He was straining a bit but knew not to complain. He could tell Zac was pissed and why shouldn't he be that stunt may cost them an extra $25,000.

Zac grabbed Tyler's left foot. He lifted his foot back and looped a rope around it. He tied it to his hands so Tyler was now hoping on one foot the strain could be seen in his eyes. It was very difficult for Tyler to get any sort of balance.

What Tyler didn't know was each evening when he was locked in his cage, Dr Tanner would meet him for an hour and tech him bondage techniques. He also dropped some bread crumbs as to potential tasks for Zac to try on Tyler.

Zac took a step back and examined his handy work. How do you feel Filth... no wait don't answer I don't care. I was going to go easy on you today but you're going to suffer now' Tyler was trying to stop himself from spinning. He could tell from his tone that he was still pissed.

Tyler wanted to say something but after his attempted escape he wouldn't dare. He steadied himself and watched as Zac walked over to the side of the room he took out a small metal stick. Zac examined the stick and a wicked smile grew on his face.

'What is that Sir?' Zac walked over he was still naked, in his anger he hadn't bothered to reapply the towel.

`It's a nice little shocking weapon, get it shocking... No?' at that he pressed the stick into Tyler's chest it sent an electric shock through his body. Tyler now understood that when he said `shocking weapon' he was trying to be funny.

Tyler's standing foot went flying in the air and he swung around which made him dizzy. He tried to compose himself but every time he gathered himself he got another shock. All the shocks had being on his chest and tiny red marks were appearing.

Zac steadied him and he managed to get back on his foot. Zac circled him and came back around. `I know how to make this a little more fun. When you can't expect it, it makes it even worse.' He walked over to the table and picked up a blindfold. He put it on him and gave him a slap on the ass.

Tyler stood there on one foot waiting for the next blow. It was the waiting that was the worst, he knew it was coming, just not when or where. Zac looked at his dominated best friend and wondered were to deliver the next shock.

He quietly moved behind him and gave him a shock on the ass. The pain sent Tyler flying forward and spinning uncontrollably. Zac circled him and watched as he spun. Eventually Tyler controlled himself and was able to get back to his standing foot.

Zac zapped his nipples which was even worse than the ass pain and sent him again spinning. Zac's dick is now hard and he started to relax after Tyler's show of rebellion. Tyler finally spoke, please Sir just do it... I can't take the waiting'

Zac knew that he was driving Tyler crazy but the thought of teaching him a lesson was more tempting than making him wait. He zapped his balls and this sent him flying harder than anything before. Zac decided to use the spinning Tyler as target practice.

He starts zapping him trying to get his balls each time. Each zap sent him spinning in a different direction. As Tyler spun it was challenge to make contact with his balls each time. But Zac was having a lot of fun trying.

Zac stood back and watched him spin and struggle.The pain of the zapper wasn't huge pain it was just a little shock that lasted for a split second. Like the pain from ripping of a plaster. He has a very low tolerance for pain.

Tyler felt dizzy and just wanted this to end. He didn't know where Zac was so he didn't know which part of his body to tense up. Then he felt it, Zac's knee ramming into his crotch. So far Zac had inflicted very little pain on Tyler. He will change that in the future.

He screamed and screamed and before he could catch his breath he felt his body fall it to the floor. He wasn't hanging any more. He lay there sweating in the worst pain of his life. Zac walked over and lit two candles and sat and watched his prey struggling to compose himself.

He picked up his friend and untied him. Tyler knew it wasn't over but the gentle touch of Zac made him feel good. He walked him over to a table and laid him on it. He tied each of his limbs to the corner of the table and once again he was spread like an eagle.

He removed the blindfold. Zac seen tears roll down his face when the blindfold was removed. If it wasn't for Tyler's stunt Zac doesn't think he would have it in him to punish him this way. Now however, he wants his slave to struggle.

`Don't cry Filth' He walked over a picked up the candle and brought it close to Tyler.

`Please no... don't do this shit, please Sir' Zac's dick grew even harder with the begging. He picked the candle up and poured it over his chest. The melted wax hit Tyler's shaven chest and he wriggled but he could barely move.

The pain was bad but quickly disappeared and the wax hardened. He picked up the second candle but this time the wax went over his cock and balls and he screamed. Zac started caressing Tyler's head like a puppy dog'

'Don't worry its almost over'. He left Tyler lying naked and bound to the table while the candles produced more wax. When he felt there was a sufficient amount he poured one candle over each of Tyler's legs. The pain was sharp and quick but dissipated quickly.

Tyler tried to struggle but it was useless. The feeling of Zac untying him gave him hope that it was coming to an end but he knew better. He told himself that for now on he will always call Zac sir, no more man or dude. He needed to learn to show respect.

Zac rolled him off the table and Tyler was close to hitting his face on the way down. Zac was about to apologize but knew it impede his chances of passing the task. He pushed his foot onto his face and stuck his toe into his mouth.

He grabbed Tyler's feet and began to tie them. Tyler could see that he was still near the chain that he hung from earlier. He also noticed that Zac's dick was standing to attention. Zac grabbed the chain and connected it to the rope that are bound around Tyler's feet.

Tyler knew he would be hanging upside down in a matter of seconds and just hoped that the pain would stop at least for a little bit. What would Zac make him do next. More pain he imagine would be inflicted. Zac pressed a button on small box and the chain raised him up.

He was swinging in the air and his hands were almost touching the ground. Zac grabbed his arms and tied them behind his back. He started to swing him around and Tyler was getting very dizzy. Zac stopped him from spinning his hard dick was throbbing.

He looked into his friends eyes and thought for a second. How could he ensure the $50,000 wasn't deducted. Something big had to be done something that would impress them. He grabbed the back of Tyler's head and pushed his crotch towards it.

`Open your mouth Filth' He ordered almost spitting on his slave.

Tyler wasn't sure what was happening but he knew he wasn't going to enjoy it. He opened his mouth and Zac shoved his 8 inch cock straight in. Tyler had never had another person's cock in his mouth and it felt weird.

Zac start thrusting he ordered Tyler to suck and he didn't disappoint. It looked like the R rated version of the upside down kiss in Spider-Man. Tyler was hanging upside down giving his best friend a blow job.

Both are naked, Zac was dry now his tanned toned body was flexing. Tyler was helpless being forced to suck on his friends cock upside down. Zac began to moan. He hadn't come since they entered the complex a month earlier.

Zac started to moan louder the only thought going through his mind was his growing pleasure. After five minutes he finally came bursting a huge load into Tyler's mouth. He tried to pull away but Zac pulled him back saying

`Swallow Filth'. Tyler swallowed the whole of Zac's load he felt ashamed.

He tried to spit a bit out but he had swallow most of it. Zac noticed him spit a bit out but decided to ignore it. He dropped the chain and noticed Tyler was going to fall head first. He grabbed his head protecting it and then let him lay down.

`Thanks Sir' Tyler was relieved he didn't hit his head. Zac spat on his face

`I'm still your friend Tyler I'm not going to kill you' He untied his feet and arms and picked him up. He led him back into the common room and pushed him on the ground.

`You need to eat boy, no more nice food for you' He walked into the kitchen and came back with a can of slave slop He emptied it on the ground. The food splattered every where on the dirty floor. The juices from the can rolled in every direction.

`Eat Filth and no hands' Tyler hated being called Filth, he noticed that Zac had called him Tyler a moment ago. He hoped that wasn't a once off.

Tyler looked up and noticed the look in his friend's eyes. He felt his face move towards the food he tried so hard to resist but the chip in his body over powered him. He started to eat the taste was awful but was nowhere near the extent of the humiliation he was feeling.

The chunks at the top weren't so bad it was when it got to the point of where he was eating parts that were touching the ground. He finished all the chunks but was immediately ordered to lick the juices up. As Tyler was about to finish Dr Sampson voice sounded again.

'The slave has now being sufficiently punished. You have passed the test.' Then silence. Dr Sampson watched on the monitor to the two naked specimens and thought of his first experience with slavery. The time he met Jordan his now boyfriend.

Jordan and Tanner

Four Years Ago

Jordan knew from a very young age that he was gay. He lived in a very small conservative town and his parents were very religious. He knew it was likely they wouldn't approve of his sexuality so he tried to hide it. The hardest part of hiding it was in the locker room after gym practise in high school.

He always tried to look down and ignore his urges when his class mates were naked around him. His friends just thought he was very shy and never suspected anything. He tried to date girls but always found it hard to preform when it came to sex.

He believed nobody suspected him but his father was always unsure. He put a tracker on Jordan's phone that would alert him to any porn sites he visited. Jordan would often at night when he thought everyone was asleep browse gay porn sites and masturbate to videos of twinks stripping and kissing.

When the first notification for a porn site came up his father was angry but gave him the benefit of the doubt, maybe he clicked it by accident. But as Jordan visited more and more sites his fathers anger grew. It took his mother to convince him not to kick him out until his 18th birthday.

Jordan was totally unaware of his father's spy tactics. He continued to browse different types of porn sites which only added to his fate. On the day of his 18th birthday his father asked him to help on the farm and there would be a surprise for him after. His Dad wanted one last day of free labour.

Jordan was wearing denim overalls and his fathers spare boots. He hated helping on the farm but knew his father would be grateful and was hoping that working on his birthday would get him some extra brownie points in the future. After a long day of sweat and labour they had finally finished.

'I want you to see something' his father said, he took his phone out of his pocket and held it up to Jordan. He couldn't believe his eyes. It was his browsing history. Every seedy site he visited was there. He didn't know what to say. He just stood there speechless.

'I want you out of my house. I don't care where you go, but you will not contact me or your mother again' ordered his father.

Jordan tried for twenty minutes to protest, he denied it, he begged. He said his mother wouldn't agree but his father convinced him she was on board. He had tears rolling down his face as he apologised and promised he wouldn't do it again. His father was unrelenting and told him its time to go.

'Fine, I'll go pack my things' Jordan said defeated.

'No, you won't, all those cloths in your room, your phone and other belongings we paid for they are ours. Take this that's all your getting' his father handed him $100. Jordan was crying and began to walk away He had no idea where he was going to go.

'Wait, leave the boots they cost more than your worth' Jordan couldn't believe it. He slipped the boots off and looked one last time at his father.. There was no love in his fathers eyes. He decided to get out of town and headed towards the bus stop. A ten mile walk. The ticket cost $60 leaving him with just $40.

Six months later

Tanner was visiting the city, he was 22 at the time. He is an orphan that grew up with his uncle Gregory Hicks and his cousin. He was left a grapevine plantation from his parents but had to wait until he was 21 until it went into his name. A trust fund. His uncle was strict but fair to him.

12