Civic Experiment Ch. 05

Story Info
A slave experiment and prison escapee gets enslaved.
6.3k words
4.09
4.8k
00

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 09/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler and Zac

One Month Later

'Field trip!' Zac said as he came into the room.

Tyler hadn't slept which was becoming a habit which he didn't particularly like. Then again there were so many things he didn't particularly like. He hated that Zac was privy to information he wasn't. He hated when a notification came through and a grin appeared on his friends face.

'Good news Filth we are going out into the real world for the first time we can go to the beach and park, play crazy golf if we like. We have being cooked up here for two months now, it will be nice to see the outside world again' Zac said running his hands over Tyler's head. His hair has started to grow out but is still very short.

`There are some rules that you're going to follow'. Zac walked over to his bound naked friend. He had a yogurt and started to feed Tyler the yogurt using his fingers.

'If anyone asks what you're doing then you have to say you lost a bet and if you try to escape you will fail. Then after you are recaptured you will be in this place for the rest of your life. Its all in the contract' Zac warned.

The thought of being in this place for the rest of his life terrified him. He had no intention of trying to escape. 'Yes Sir, I want the money Sir'

Tyler finished the yogurt. It felt humiliating to be fed and not have the right to feed himself. Zac untied him and dragged him to his feet. He was still naked while Zac was dressed but barefoot. I can't go naked Sir we would get arrested' Zac dragged him through to the bathroom and sat him in the bath tub and started the water.

'I know don't worry you have clothes to wear I picked them out the other day. Look don't fight me on this we are making so much money.' The bath had filled and Tyler was about to be washed for the first time in a week and that was a cold shower. He could smell the piss, cum and sweat, it is overpowering.

Tyler realized that he was about to be washed like a child and started to sob. 'Please let me wash myself Sir please' the sobs fell on deaf ears and Zac lifted his arm and started washing his arm pits. The sponge felt good as Zac slowly caressed his body with it.

'You are so filthy, Filth is such an appropriate name for you' Zac said adding insult to injury.

When finished he lifted him out and dried him off. 'OK Filth, I'm going to have a shower why don't you make two coffees.' Zac got into the shower and watched the water roll down his tanned body and was eager to get to see other people. Anything other than the same walls he had seen for a 8 weeks.

Zac felt some what guilty at the stuff he had forced Tyler to do. But he knew deep down he was loving it. The power was exhilarating. He felt above Tyler. He still cared for his friend but he also wanted to show Tyler that he was the boss. At times he forget it was supposed to be about the money.

He received the message about their outing two days ago. Like all the messages he received on the Ipad he didn't tell Tyler about it. He liked to spring stuff on him when he least expected it. He loved to see his eyes and head sink when he told him something new.

The message was simple. They would be watched and wouldn't know by whom. If they mentioned the experiment they would forfeit the money. Simply say it's a bet if people see stuff that's weird. They had four hours and a credit card to do with what they wanted.

They sipped their coffee and Zac went into his room and came out with Tyler's clothes. Tyler's face dropped... 'come on Sir' it was two pieces of clothing a pair of spider man pyjamas that looked like they were for a 16 year old. 'I can't wear this in public Sir'

'I'm in a good mood Filth so I'm going to ignore that now put these on' Tyler squeezed into the tiny pyjamas. They looked so tight on him his shins were showing as was his belly button. Tyler was humiliated and knew that four hours seemed like a lifetime now.

A buzzer sounded and the door they walked through two months ago came ajar. They stepped through into the room they had the wrestling match that lead to Tyler's fate. The complex was eerily empty. Tyler walked behind his friend out of the complex. A black car with tinted windows was waiting for them outside.

'Look Tyler it won't be too bad relax. But brace yourself this place is going to be crowded. It's spring break so lots of college students' Zac decided to not call him Filth, or any other insult. He was going to have a bad enough day as it is without adding to his torment.

'When they arrived at the town Tyler's face went bright red. The place was surrounded by teenagers and people in their early twenties. They were all drinking. It is spring break, which means that any outlandish behaviour will be tolerated. Zac can do almost whatever he likes to him here.

'I can't wait until this is over and were back at the science place' Tyler said to Zac.

'Don't worry' they got out of the car and started walking by the beach. Both taking in the first new sights in a two months. Although they were familiar with the the town everything seemed new. People were already partying. Tyler felt very embarrassed but as not too many people seemed to be staring he relaxed a bit.

'OK let's get some breakfast. I'll treat you to a bacon and egg sandwich' Zac said.

They found a small cafe and ordered their breakfast. Tyler felt so subconscious barefoot and collared in very tight spiderman pyjamas. He felt that every one could see his cage in his skin tight outfit. They walked back to beach and sat at benches to watch the surf.

By the beach there was stage being set up. Hundreds of people had gathered and were drinking beers on the grass waiting for the music to start. TV cameras from a local TV station for the small town were present. The beach was called Cosy Corner though Tyler didn't feel cosy.

Zac told Tyler to sit on the ground. Tyler was hoping the no furniture rule would be relaxed for the day. He didn't want to complain though and risk losing his nice breakfast. As Zac took a bite of his sandwich a bit of egg seeped out and fell on to his bare foot.

'What are you waiting for lick it up' Zac ordered.

'What here Sir?' That hesitation quickly changed and he bent down and licked it as quickly as he could. Some people noticed and laughed as they walked by.

Tyler got all the egg off his friends foot and continued to eat his bacon and egg sandwich. 'Thank you Sir' They quickly finished and decided to go for another walk. Zac knew he had an opportunity to earn some serious extra cash with some very public humiliation.

'Oh Tyler might don't you crawl beside me' As always within a few seconds he did as ordered. The injection that Dr Sampson gave him is so powerful.

Tyler was crawling beside his friend totally humiliated. Some of the passer-byes cheered and jeered him. Tyler knew that this would make for some good money but he just wanted it to end so he could get out of the humiliation. Four Hours is going to feel like a long time.

'OK... OK, let's play some crazy golf, I'll tell you what every time you beat me at a hole I'll let you off scot free if you lose than I'll give you a punishment. The punishment will only last for one round. Sound like fun?' Zac asked knowing that Tyler would not find it fun.

The crazy golf complex was three hundred meters away. Tyler's knees began to hurt as he crawled behind his friend. He was overjoyed when he saw the entrance and was told he could stand. They went in and started playing. Tyler was relieved to see that nobody else was around.

'We are only playing nine holes so won't be too bad. But I think this game will go better with some heavy stakes on the line. You win and the rest of the day will be order less, no more humiliation and we will grab a few beers and relax listening to the music'

'If I lose?' Tyler asked not really wanting to know.

'Then we are going to jump up on that stage were the band is about to go on and you're going to announce that you lost a bet and then you're going to kiss my bare ass, in front of 2000 people and live TV.' Tyler knew he had no choice in the matter but liked the idea if he won. Maybe today wouldn't be so bad.

They played the first hole and it was a draw. Neither was very good but as Tyler didn't win Zac thought a punishment was necessary. He grabbed the back of his pyjamas and pulled them up, wedgying them. His intentions were to make the next hole harder for Tyler.

'Now stay like that until the next hole is over.' Tyler walked very uncomfortably.

He tried to concentrate on his shot but was very uncomfortable he took the shot and it went straight in to his surprise.He jumped up and cheered and could see the look on Zac's face was of anger. Zac tried to play it cool but his shot bounced of the wind mill and almost came back to him.

At the end of the hole Zac pulled out the wedgy and patted his ass 'good boy' Tyler was really surprised at how good the praise from his friend felt. He was determined to minimise his humiliation and had full concentration. He took his next shot and got it in two.

Zac took three and it was clear that he did not like losing. Tyler smiled as he walked to the next hole. Zac saw the cheeky grin and had a rush of anger that only made him more determined to win. Tyler however was already dreaming of the beer he was going to drink.

Zac and Tyler have always being very competitive with one another. Didn't matter if it was wrestling surfing pool or crazy golf whatever they played. Tyler never realised that his cockiness only inspired Zac to concentrate and play harder.

The fourth hole Zac won. It was very close but a bad miss from Tyler gave it to his Master. 'OK, lie on your back and put your feet in the air' Zac said, Tyler was not sure what the point of this was but he did as ordered.

With one very efficient pull Zac grabbed his trousers down leaving Tyler's bottom half naked. Tyler jumped up and his eyes darted around. Some of the drunks passing by noticed and shouted and cheered. Zac felt the best and most satisfied since the experiment began.

Tyler began rushing to try finishing the hole. His Ass, and cock cage where on full display. The pyjamas top was way too short to hide anything. He put no concentration into his swing which caused him to lose badly earning him another punishment.

'OK, this time I think you deserve a good old spanking'

Zac bent him over his knee and start spanking him. He gave each ass cheek ten swats. Nobody noticed and despite being sore he was relieved to get his bottoms back on. It was now two all and Tyler's lead had evaporated. There was only 4 holes left.

The sixth hole was tense. Both boys didn't want to lose. Their competitive streak kicked in and it seemed more about winning then the stakes on the line. Although all Tyler could think about was having a beer and enjoying the music. Tyler won putting him 3 -- 2 in the lead.

The seventh round wasn't close at all. Tyler just didn't play well and he lost. If it wasn't for the stakes on the line he would have played better but he was over thinking every movement he made. He did not want to kiss Zac's ass in front of so many people.

'Your next punishment is to lick the bottom of my feet for the next five minutes' Zac hasn't worn anything on his feet in two months and a layer of black dirt has built up. He sat down presenting his feet to Tyler. Tyler looked around there was a few people playing near them but he had no choice.

He got on his knees and started to lick Zac's dirty feet. It didn't take long for his tongue to become dry. The taste was awful. The feeling of wearing pyjamas and licking his masters feet in public was far worse than the taste.

'That's enough Filth, lets continue'

The eight round was a draw and Zac decided to Tyler's surprise that since the last time they drew he got a punishment that this time he would avoid one. This simple act of kindness meant so much to Tyler. The score was now three all going into the last round.

'OK, your turn to go first. Are you ready to kiss my ass, Filth' Zac said taunting Tyler.

Tyler nervously put the ball down. His first shot was awful compared to Zac's. His second one was much better and it stopped a millimetre away. Zac gave him it and he finished with a three. Zac stepped up with his second shot which went way too hard but somehow hit the back wall and went in.

Tyler fell on his back and started crying with his hands on his head. He got up and begged, please he crawled over and without even caring who saw started kissing Zac's feet 'please no, please Sir' Zac just picked him up hugged him and said it would be OK'

They walked over to the stage looking for an opportunity to get on stage before the band came on. Tyler was beginning to tremble and he felt his legs might go from under him. he was going to protest but was afraid it would lead to a punishment.

They waited and saw an opportunity so they took full advantage. As they walked Zac said if this doesn't work the next two hours will be awful for you. They ran past the distracted security and jumped up on stage. Zac got over to the Microphone and urged Tyler to start. Tyler didn't hesitate. He switched on the Microphone and began. The crowd started to pay attention.

'Hello guys and girls I lost a bet so I have to kiss my friends bare ass live on stage' the whole crowd began to cheer and some booed. Tyler turned to hide the tears rolling down his face. He looked at Zac who stood with his ass out. Tyler saw security starting to gather.

He got on his knees and hesitated for just a second then he kissed both ass cheeks. The crowd erupted into laughter and start chanting fag. Zac pulled his shorts up and picked up Tyler who seemed to be frozen in place. They got off the stage and through the crowd just before security got them.

Tyler wanted to get as far away as possible from the crowd and hoped that no one would recognise or say anything to him. Zac told him what a good job he did. Tyler did feel good at the praise but felt as though Zac had gone too far.

They were walking to a less crowded part of the town a little on the out skirts. Zac wanted to get some sun to enhance his already impressive tan. There were about 10 people drinking in a park. They got a good distance from them and sat on the grass. 'I'm going to sunbath for a bit'

Zac took off his shirt and lay on his chest.

He lifted his back foot up and Tyler knew exactly what to do. He went to Tyler's foot and started to massage it. After a few moments Zac lifted up his other foot and Tyler moved to that. A bunch of girls walked by and sat near them.

'Hey Tyler take the sun cream out of the backpack please' Tyler didn't know why but every time Zac referred to him by his name and not Filth it felt so good. It made him want to please him even more.

The girls were watching but after what he had being through he didn't care, this was nothing in comparison. He poured the cream on his back and started to rub it in evenly. His back shone in the sun and he moved onto the back of his arms and down his legs and finally finishing with his feet.

The girls were giggling at Tyler as he started to turn bright red. Zac pulled down his shorts over his bubble butt. Tyler knew what he wanted him to do.

'But Sir you're wearing shorts, you won't get burned there' Zac gave him a look over his shoulder and Tyler quickly start rubbing the cream over Zac's bare ass. This brought screams of laughter. From the girls.

He finished and Zac turned over. Tyler didn't even hesitate he had almost completely submitted to Zac. He poured the cream on his chest and started to rub it in. He straddled Zac and looked into his eyes and considered kissing him. He never really felt gay but did feel as though he was falling in love with Zac.

He finished by doing his legs and the front of his feet. He secretly hoped Zac would make him do his balls but as the girls walked away Zac just turned over on his chest.

'Tyler use my T-Shirt to fan me down, its fucking hot'.

Zac noticed the two guys from the reception on the first day of the experiment walking over. He was told in the briefing for the day that there were other experiments going on. That another couple in their situation would visit and that they should have some fun together.

'Hey guys what you doing' Said Brandon. Brandon has short brown hair. His lips are bright red as if wearing lipstick. He has slim shoulders and and big arms. He is much paler than Zac but walks with the same authority, clearly he won the strip fight.

'Not much mate just relaxing while my bitch for the day cools me down' Zac said knowing that Brandon is aware of the situation but also careful to remember the rules of the day. No point in risking somebody overhearing and losing all the money.

Brandon sat beside Zac. 'You know we had a bet about the game last night. Loser has to be the other guys slave for a day... I won. Do you wanna have a bit of fun with our two bitches for a while? A huge grin came across Zac's face.

Zac looked around to make sure it was safe to speak openly. 'We are all part of the experiment. Sorry for the secrecy but them are the rules we needed to follow. We will let you two get acquainted as we have a chat' Zac and Brandon walked away from the two slaves.

Tyler looked at his new friend and realized that he would be getting more acquainted with him. He was little taller than Tyler himself with brown neat hair. He was wearing a tank top and tight shorts and was also barefoot.

'So... What has he made you do so far?' Tyler felt urged to break the ice after two minutes. The new slave blushed and looked away rubbing his legs. 'He has done quite a bit to me but he hasn't being too bad' Tyler wondered if he was getting the worse out of the two slaves.

'He made me streak by the beach and buy some beer in my underwear. That's about it so far but we only woke up about an hour ago so he hasn't had too much time. I hope they don't get carried away starting to think the money isn't worth it. What have you had to do?'.

Tyler blushed and realised that what Kyle had to do was minor compared to what he had to do. He was hoping that Kyle's friend would influence Zac to relax a bit on him but feared it would swing the other way.

Zac was listening to Brandon talk an explain ideas for punishments and thought they were all too juvenile. He thought that Brandon was very handsome and pretty but had no question that he would beat him in the

experiment strip fight.

They exchanged what they had made their slaves do and how much money they had made. Zac was surprised at how low Brandon's money had risen. He was being way too soft on Kyle. In this moment he decided it was time to teach the Master a few tricks.

'Actually I have some better ideas'.

Zac and Brandon walked back to their slaves and Zac could see Tyler's face was apprehensive whilst Kyle's was relaxed.He thought he would use his remaining 90 minutes to break him as well. If not break then at least humiliate him.

'OK slaves we are going to the beach'. They started to walk and Brandon suggested they hold hands. Kyle protested but Tyler did it immediately and Kyle flinched his hand away. It didn't register with Brandon but Zac noticed.

`Are you going to let him get away with that dude?' Zac asked.

'OK bitch get over here' he dragged Kyle over and said 'don't struggle you lost the bet' He dragged him over his knee and started to spank him. There were people walking by and Kyle felt humiliated and when he was let go despite being sore he walked over and took Tyler's hand.

Tyler felt good he could see that Zac was taking a bigger interest in Kyle. He felt that this was his chance to relax somewhat. Many of the drunken people had left the beach and it was relatively quiet.

'OK slaves, push ups, who ever does the most wins. Shirts off' Tyler's pyjama top was removed immediately. Kyle looked around and quickly removed it. Tyler was in position and they started it. A few push ups in both boys were slapped hard on their back by their respective Masters.

12