Civic Experiment Ch. 10

Story Info
A slave experiment and prison escapee gets enslaved.
6.3k words
2.38
4.7k
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 09/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler

Tyler was in solitary confinement for the last month since he smashed the truck through Capital Hall. He felt guilty for taking his eyes off the road he was just so tired. He has being painted as a terrorist nobody believes that he fell asleep at the wheel.

He woke up with a gash on his head and was pulled out of the truck. He was relieved to hear nobody was hurt. The only damage done was to a very historical and much loved government building.

He was stripped of the pyjamas given to him by Jordan and put in a dingy cell by himself. It's now six months since the experiment began and he has spent all but a few days naked. If he didn't beg to be released a month later none of this would have happened.

The cell he was in had a shower and toilet and some equipment for working out. It also had a TV. The television only showed one channel, 24/7 news. He spent the last month working out and watching the TV. His Abs and arms are now very toned.

When he first arrived it felt like a hotel room. Nobody to order him around any more. His own bed and he could shower whenever he wanted. He was convinced by his lawyer that he may avoid prison time since it was an accident. That was until he start watching the news.

He was named the Capital Hall Attacker. He wanted to scream at the TV that it was an accident. He didn't mean it. He just fell asleep. He had nothing else to do but watch the news and work out. After the first week the story started to evolve.

He was hated and being used as a reason for civil unrest. At first it happened very slowly. Protests in the street looking for the government to take stronger action. There was looting and violence and then one day about two weeks ago everything changed. There was a coup.

The government was overthrown by the protestors and the military. They marched in Washington to the Oval Office and accompanied by their new leader. Tyler's eyes went wide when he saw the new leader of the USA.

As the news focused in on the new president of the now 49 states of America, Tyler froze. Gregory Hicks the new president stood proudly beside DR Sampson and his nephew Owen. He was giving a speech on their victory and on how all the violence and attacks will stop.

A lot of this was done in Tyler's name. His truck hitting Capital Hall is considered the tipping point. All an unfortunate accident. His lawyer has now changed his tune, he dropped him as a client after suggesting he plead guilty. Nobody else will represent him in this new America.

He is going to spend the the rest of his life in prison he thought to himself. He had learned from his mothers mistakes. He tried his best to live a productive and healthy life style. But it was in vain maybe its true what they say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

'It's time for your trial scumbag' Tyler heard a guards voice from behind his cell door. Two guards walked in and ordered him to put his hands behind his back. Tyler was so used to orders he wasn't sure if it was the microchip or his obedience that made him comply immediately.

'Do I get cloths' Tyler asked. There was silence as the two guards directed him through the corridors of the prison. He was taken out the front door of the prison. There was hundreds of people there, including reporters with cameras. They all shouted angrily at him.

As Tyler was walking naked in front of half a thousand people he could hear the sounds cameras taking pictures of him. As he approached the prison van a rotten tomato hit him on the chest. Red juice rolled down his naked body.

It took less than thirty minutes to arrive at the courthouses. There was even more people outside the courthouse than the prison. Tyler walked into the court house with his head pointed down. How did he get into this mess. He couldn't believe people were so angry over an accident.

He walked into the crowded court room. He has no attorney to represent him. The new America has changed drastically he wasn't sure how any of this was legal. He had heard of the new laws being changed and introduced but he thought it was all rumours.

He was brought in front of the Judge, there was no jury. He noticed Dr Sampson was seated behind him. He was given no chair to sit on. He had to just stand there naked in front of all the onlookers. After thirty minutes the Judge entered the room.

'All rise for the honourable Judge Brown' The people court representative said. All in the court room stood and a few applauded. Tyler felt so exposed standing naked in front of all these people.

'Thank you. Court is in order. Tyler Smith, you are accused of domestic terrorism, reckless endangerment, inciting public outrage and lewd acts in public. Most notably your actions during our towns spring break festivities. How do you plead young man' Judge Brown asked.

The judge must be referring to when he kissed Zac's ass on stage. How could this be happening to him. He fell asleep at the wheel. Its so unfair. He thought of his former lawyers advice and the crowd reaction. He knew he had to plead guilty.

'Further more you were driving a stolen truck, with $5,000 stolen from a children's charity earlier that day. He truly are despicable' Judge Brown said.

He then said guilty. The crowd erupted at this. They all start chanting guilty. Tyler looked around and made eye contact with Dr Sampson. He thought of the last six months he didn't expect it to end this way. He wondered where Zac was. Then Judge Brown began to speak.

'Due to the seriousness of the crimes I have no option but to apply the most serious sentence. As all are aware, our great country has massively improved. We are now once again world leaders. People who set an example. So we need moving forward to set a better example.

Earlier today, myself, President Hicks and some other esteemed colleagues introduced new laws. We call them the Sampson Slavery Laws. We will be introducing slavery back to this nation. Criminals will no longer waste tax payers dollars and get free bed and board.

For now on anyone convicted of a serious crime, like the one Mr Smith has pleaded guilty to, will be sentenced to slavery. The disgraced soldiers of the treacherous side we defeated will also be sentenced to slavery. I hope this sets an example to those who think about committing crimes.

'Mr Tyler Smith by the power given to me, I sentence you to a lifetime of slavery. Since Dr Sampson was so integrable in helping this nation get back to its senses. I am assigning the first ever legally enslaved slave to the custody to Doctor Tanner Sampson'.

The judges gavel dropped making it official. Tyler's eyes went wide. Photographers got close and started snapping pictures of him focusing on his eyes. Then his naked body. He barely even felt the guard escorting him out of the courthouse and onto the streets.

Tyler was in a daze as the newly formed slave police walked over to him and attached a collar around his neck. He looked around. There was dozens upon dozens of other naked people around him. They are all young and the defeated soldiers of the losing side.

In reality there is 99 other newly sentenced slaves surrounding him. They were all naked and all being attached with collars. Another set of slave police attached a chastity device to Tyler and then inserted a butt plug up his ass. His hands are then connected to either side of his collar.

'Make ten lines, slaves stand a meter behind the slave in front of you and make ten lines. Do it quickly or you will be tasered. The slaves slowly shuffled around. Some where too slow and got a shock which made them move faster. Before long there is ten rows of slaves that's runs ten deep.

Tyler is second in his row of slaves. He is staring at the ass of the slave in front of him not fully sure what is happening. He is looking around at the now thousands of people watching them. There are TV cameras. He realises he will be showcased in history. People will look back on this.

The slave police then connect a leg spreader around the feet of all the slaves. A chain is connected to his chastity device and the other end to the butt plug of the slave in front of him. Another chain is connected to his collar and then the loose end connected to the back of the slave in front.

'March slaves, its a five mile walk to the slave processing plant, its going to take a while' One of the slave police orders.

He is holding a whip and has a taser connected to his belt. The slaves begin to move forward but the walk is difficult. Tyler is being pulled, the pain from his chastity device and butt plug is intense. The slave in front of him starts to beg for release.

The streets are now lined with people watching the slaves humiliation. More and more slaves begin to beg for mercy and are sobbing. Tyler is determined not to be one of them. After two hours they arrive at the processing plant.

A slave police officer walks up to Tyler. 'This one is special' He unlocks the chains on the butt plug and chastity device and connects a leash to his collar. Its then that Tyler recognises where they are. Its the place where it all began. The complex he and Zac shared during the experiment.

He is brought through the same doors he was excited to walk through six months ago. He was dressed then standing beside his best friend. He is now naked, collared with a leg spreader keeping his feet apart. He is directed into a room. Dr Sampson and Owen are sat inside.

'Hello Tyler. Thank you for all the help with the experiment. It was an amazing success. Congratulations becoming the first person to be legally enslaved under the new laws. You will also be the first person to be modified and processed' said Dr Sampson.

Tyler didn't know what he meant by modified. He felt a great deal of hatred for Tanner Sampson at this moment. Also for Zac. His friend had traded him off and put him in this situation. Zac always said he would do the same in his shoes but Tyler doubted it.

'What's going to happen now?10' Tyler asked nervously.

'Good, question. You are going to be the first to test body modification. Owen will help. Then after the procedures you will take his place going forward. Your job going forward will be to assist me in modifying new slaves. You will live with me an Jordan on the plantation' Tanner answered.

Tyler looked around the room at all the equipment. It looked like a dungeon in a porn movie. He was now lower than a prisoner. He would never wear cloths again. Or drink beer or go surfing. Its so unfair he feels.

Owen walked over to Tyler and removed Tyler's collar, chastity device and leg spreader. Owen then took a white tub, he dipped his fingers into it and start rubbing it on Tyler's body. Every inch including his head.

Tyler body felt like it was on fire. He didn't dare move he just stood there as the two free men watched him. After ten minutes Owen took out a hose and started to spray Tyler with cold water. He squirmed as the water hit him.

'This is very special hair removal cream. Its permanent. You will never grow any hair again. The Sampson Slavery Laws specify that slaves can have no hair from the neck down. But Zac told us how much you like long hair so we thought the bald look was best for you' Tanner said.

Tyler remembers the day Zac shaved his head. How angry he was. At least he had a bit of hair back then but now his head was completely smooth as was the rest of his body. He put his hand to head and ran it down his face. Then it hit him, his eyebrows are gone too.

'Owen is going to continue, the next few will be painful, so we are going to give you some drugs to help with the pain. You should thank us for our kindness Filth'. Tanner said as Owen injected something into Tyler's neck. His body felt numb in a very nice way.

Owen lay Tyler down on a table and walked away from his gaze. Tyler's head was spinning he felt high. He could hear banging and other sounds. He was finding it hard to concentrate. Owen came over holding a device he didn't recognise.

'Wha tha ' Tyler tried to say but his words wouldn't come out properly.

Owen brought the devise down to his nipples. He pressed a button and Tyler could see a small amount of blood trickle down his chest. His nipple was just pierced. Owen did the same with the second nipple and then inserted two large rings into each one.

He moved down to his ball and pierced them. He pushed another ring through them. He then attached a chastity device and welded it shut. He connected a bell to the chastity device and let it dangle between his legs.

'Now everyone will hear you coming' Owen chuckled.

Owen then connected a collar around his neck and used as small blow torch to seal the metal around his neck. He attached metal cuffs to his wrists and ankles. He again used the small device to seal them shut. Tyler felt like he would fall asleep. Owen slapped him to keep him awake.

'Don't fall asleep on us Filth. The collar and metal bands around your limbs can't be removed. Even if you ran away everyone would know you are a slave and you will be returned to us. There is just on last thing to do' Owen said.

Tyler could see in his hands he was holding a tattoo pen. Owen brought it down to his chest and started to inscribe something on in it. When he moved his hand Tyler noticed the words Filth was now written on his chest.

;We decided to honour Zac by keeping your name as Filth' Owen said mockingly.

'Let him rest. We will begin more modifications tomorrow. Thank you for your help cousin'. Tyler barely understood the words, he was so tired. He drifted off to sleep, naked on the table. He started to dream of surfing, with his long hair and friends beside him.

Max and Zac

DR Sampson gave Zac permission to leave the complex to track down Todd. Zac had hated Max for so many years but the moment he heard the truth that hatred lifted. He hasn't even thought of Tyler since the swap.

Max wants to find Todd for similar reasons, revenge. He loved him once but his ex boyfriend let him take the blame for his actions. He has no idea how to find Todd but he knows how to find Jack. So Zac and Max are heading to Jack's house to pay him a visit.

The rebellion ended only a day or two ago, There is no record of either Jack or Todd being enslaved which means they must be free men, maybe even fought with President Hicks army. Although Max doubts it most likely they both hid during the troubles.

Zac is driving them to Jack's house. Jordan gave Max a pair of denim overalls to wear and some supplies to try and take Todd in. He offered to get the slave police to take Todd in but both Max and Zac agreed they wanted to do it themselves.

'Have you found him yet?' Zac asked. Max was on Grindr trying to find Jack's profile. He knew that Jack wouldn't be able to resist Zac. He created a profile using his images and sent a message to Jack.

It wasn't long before he replied. Max knew Jack well enough to make the guy want to meet. He talked about Jack's hobbies and favourite movies as if they were his own. Jack was falling for it and it wasn't long before the conversation turned kinky.

'Maybe you should come to my place' Jack proposed. Max was happy to know he was at his parents house and not the hostel he had being staying in for the last while.

'What do you have in mind' Max said pretending to be Zac.

'All these naked slaves walking around the streets has made me horny. Maybe you could tie me up' Jack said not knowing how easily he was playing into the hands.

'That sounds so hot, I could be there in less than an hour. Send me your location' Max pressed send and was quite nervous. This was potentially their one shot at tracking down Todd. Jack didn't reply and Max's heart began to sink. Then Zac's phone beeped with the familiar Grindr sound.

'Yeah, come, I'll send my location now' Max read the message and then a moment later Jack's location came up on the screen. They didn't actually need it, they were already almost at the house but this was the easiest way for their plan to work.

Zac was to go in first. He had a bag of bondage gear and other equipment from the experiment. Max hid in the back of the car and Zac text Jack that he was outside. He was told to come to the door. Zac was so excited at the chance of finding Todd and bringing him to Justice.

'Hi, come in' Jack said standing at the door. Zac walked in holding the bag, he wondered if Jack would find it weird he was barefoot. But he didn't seem to notice or care.

'Strip' Zac ordered.

'Well you don't waste any time do you' Jack said. He kicked of his slippers so both men were now barefoot. He pulled his T-shirt of and then started to dance. Zac smiled. Jack then pulled his shorts down revealing he was going commando. Zac turned him around an placed handcuffs on him.

He pushed him to his knees. Jack's cock was now rock hard. Zac then walked to the door opened it and screamed out its done you can come in. A moment later Max walked in. He noticed the blood drain from Jack's face.

'What the fuck is going on. What is he doing here. He is supposed be in jail' Jack said, it was clear he was not only shocked but terrified. Max walked over to Jack and ran his fingers down his side tickling him. Jack started to laugh and squirm.

'Where is Todd' Max asked.

'I don't know. I haven't seen him since the night of the accident' Jack lied.

'I saw you two at spring break. I saw you kissing. I know he his nearby. Tell me where he is and we will let you go' Now it was Max's turn to lie.

'Even if I knew I wouldn't tell you. I know what you did that night. Stealing Todd's car after he drove you home' Jack said. Max wasn't sure if Jack was lying in what he said or if him and Todd had this story planned.

'I don't believe you' Max picked up Jack's phone. He opened it and noticed it needed a thumb print to unlock. He went behind Jack and used his thumb to unlock the phone he scrolled though the messages and noticed hundreds between Justin and Todd.

'Looks like you and Todd have become good friends in my absence. I'm going to text him now and ask him to come over'. Jack was struggling in the handcuffs but he had nowhere to go. Zac was holding him down.

Max looked through the bag and removed a spider gag. He pushed it into Jack's mouth. He then took out a pair off nipple clamps and attached to each oh his nipples. There was a third clamp attached to the chain. He connected it to Jack's tongue.

It didn't take long for Todd to reply. As Max read the message saying hey sweetie his heart sank. He didn't know why. He has felt betrayed by Todd for years but for some reason this seemed even more personal. He didn't even feel this way when he saw Jack and Todd kiss.

Max text Todd feeling a little sick. He remembered when Todd used to text him words like this. A part of him missed Todd, he was excited about the plan but now he wasn't sure he wanted to see him again. Todd text that he would be there in thirty minutes. They had to act fast.

Thirty minutes later Todd walked up to Jack's open door. He walked in without a care in the world. Todd looked around the room confused as to were his lover is. In the centre of the room Todd noticed Jack's revolving chair. 'Found you'.

Todd spun the chair around expecting to see Jack but instead Max was sitting there. He stepped back in complete horror. Zac came up behind him and pointed a slave police taser into the back of his neck. Todd fell to the ground his vision going black.

When Todd woke up. He was naked tied to a chair with Jack tied to another chair in front of him. He looked around and saw Max and Zac. He didn't recognise Zac. He looked at Max, he has felt so guilty for what he has done for so long.

'What's happening Max?' Todd asked. Max walked over to Todd. He looked into his eyes and then spat at him.

'You let me go to prison for something you did. Why, why didn't you come forward. Do you know what you did to me? How you ruined my life?' Max said with venom in his voice.

12