Civil Penalty Pt. 01-02

Story Info
A distinguished CTO is threatened with enslavement.
12.9k words
4.72
32.9k
63

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 04/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Avicia
Avicia
443 Followers

Civil Penalty, Part 1.

Avicia

***

This story is set in the legal slavery universe created by joe_doe_stories. If you are offended by legal slavery stories, or if you have strong feelings that slavery stories should conform to the way you think slavery should be portrayed, please do not read this story and keep looking for something you will enjoy.

If you are unfamiliar with how legal slavery stories work, please consider reading my short story, The 34 th Amendment , for an explanation and background.

Parts of this story are non-consensual/reluctant. Everyone engaged in sexual activity is over 18.

Thank you to the usual suspects for their discussions and editorial help. You know who you are.

Note: I use UK English spelling and vocabulary.

***

Department of Defense Procurement Office:

"Jack, we have a problem with the next five-year tranche of funding. You know Lucy is dating General McManus's secretary? She says he's already decided to award it to Absconditus Inc. Apparently, the presentation by their CTO, Elizabeth Cartwright, blew him away."

"Privately, I think he was also more than a little enamoured with her 5'8" lean, taut figure showing she works out religiously and with the fact that she was already a part-time Professor at Georgetown by her mid-30s. I don't have to tell you what happens to our cushy retirement plans if we fail to steer the contract to our mutual friends."

Colonel Jack Essex smirked; his subordinate, Major Bruce Mecklenburg, was on edge, as they were, after all, playing high-stakes poker with their careers. Their plan could end up anywhere from being set for life financially to a court-martial. Bruce's problem was that he'd forgotten how good his coconspirator was at manipulating the procurement process.

"I'm well ahead of you, Bruce. I plan to utterly discredit Ms Cartwright to the point where she won't dare show her face in DOD. What I have planned for her will destroy her reputation and seriously impact their ability to deliver on their existing projects, never mind taking on a new five-year contract. General McManus will be unable to give the contract to them, and our friends will get it. You and I will retire to cushy well-paying jobs on their board of directors. I need you to trust me; you don't want to know what I've planned for her in case you need plausible deniability."

***

Elizabeth:

It was a blustery November day when my lawyer, Jason, and I looked at David Gillespie from the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) in open-mouthed shock. A year ago, I had unintentionally engaged in insider trading: I had put a sell order in on the day before the closed period, during which, as the CTO of Absconditus Inc., I would be forbidden from trading, not realising it was 4:01 pm. My order didn't go through until 9:30 am, on the first day of the closed period. Since our stock price increased significantly after our quarterly results, I'd lost money selling them. Typically, the SEC would not have even looked at a loss.

Jason and I expected a fine as the civil penalty, but the SEC attorney's final offer was horrendous for a first-time white-collar offender.

"You heard me clearly, Ms Cartwright," he said, "The SEC is cracking down on insider trading. The new Federal Guidelines for insider trading call for two years in prison. If this goes to trial and you are convicted, you will automatically lose your security clearances. However, since it is a first-time offence and you are critical to a defence project I am not privy to, we are prepared to offer a civil penalty of six months of voluntary indenture as an Extraordinary Talent slave in lieu of prison. As an ET slave, you would be fully clothed, and you would not wear a slave collar during office hours, enabling you to meet clients and work normally."

"Because of your clearances and the sensitive nature of your work, we would require you, as animate property, to be owned by your employer and live in secure corporate accommodation near HQ in Washington Highlands, DC."

"If you want to get back to running your company's technological development quickly, you can accept the civil penalty without acknowledging guilt via a consent decree. That way, you keep your security clearance. You will have to endure the humiliation of being a slave in your organisation for a relatively short period. But you will be able to resume your career immediately afterwards."

"Otherwise, you can risk a more extended period in prison, but without the humiliation of being a slave. It is obviously your choice. Given the sensitive nature of the projects you are working on, the government wants you to keep your clearances and be back at the helm quickly; we are officially encouraging you to accept our generous offer of six months in a collar."

"You may be tempted to quit your job in shame after the indenture, but it has been made clear to me that it is vital for national security that you keep working for Absconditus. The consent decree will stipulate that you will continue working for them for at least another 18 months if they want you. If you try to quit before two years from your indenture date, you will be obligated to indenture for the remainder of the two years you would have spent in prison."

"Since the enslavement is for less than 12 months, you will not lose any of your assets; we will even give you thirty days to get your affairs in order and for your lawyer to transfer all of your assets into a blind trust."

"However, we insist that since this is a punishment for a Federal crime, you must be naked daily from 7 pm to 7 am. After 7 pm, you would be available as a pleasure slut. Should your owner direct you to attend conferences, government events, meet clients, or continue teaching evening classes at Georgetown after 7 pm, you would be sexually available for free citizens."

Jason glared at David Gillespie, "My client and I need time to confer privately."

***

After the others had left the room, Jason sighed, wiped his brow, and told me, "Beth, if you sign the consent decree, I can't file an appeal, but you keep your clearances and your job. If you fight this in court, the fact that you lost money selling when you did won't matter. It will come down to the statute's meaning as to whether the sell order date or the execution date is pertinent in deciding whether it was a crime. Since they are pushing this, they must know they will get the conviction on the technicality. If you can bear the thought of wearing a collar for a few months, I think you have to accept their offer. That is better than risking two years in prison and losing your career."

He continued, "I know it is horrendous. Not only are they forcing you to be available to the employees sexually, but if you do go to Bolling AFB for meetings, DOD could try to force the meetings to run late so that they can have you strip and provide sexual services. If you continue to teach your evening class at Georgetown, you will be sexually available to the staff and students after 7 pm, and your academic reputation will be destroyed. You still have a great figure, Beth, so even if your employer limited your availability to employees, I assume many of them would take advantage of being able to fuck their young, single CTO."

Beth's anger boiled, "The bastards. I can guess what happened. Colonel Essex and his sidekick must have trawled through my life, discovered the errant trade, and engineered the stiff sentence to discredit me before our final presentation to General McManus and the appropriations committee in six weeks. That way, they can steer the contract to their preferred contractor. They assume I won't dare show myself in DC as a slave, and they may be right. If I do turn up and the meeting runs late, they get to fuck me over. Literally.

"I know the whole point of this is to humiliate me; my status as a slave will cast doubt on our ability to deliver the contract on time because it will create issues with my leadership. Colonel Essex sees me as an uppity bitch who doesn't know her place and wants to destroy my pride and my reputation as well as rig the bidding on the contract.

"Another thing that's worrying me is when I'm restored to being the CTO, what credibility will I still have with the other employees if they have seen me naked and had me go down on them or even fucked me? I'll be ruined; I won't dare show my face in the door again, but they are forcing me to continue working there. Remaining there as a free citizen afterwards may be the hardest thing of this charade."

He gave me a reassuring look, "Beth, don't let the bastards get you down. You've overcome many hurdles in life; you can rise to the occasion and beat them at their own game if you set your mind to it. You know what I mean, don't you?"

"You mean since I'm a perfectionist who's never failed at anything, I should be a perfectionist about being a slave and show them they can't intimidate me?"

"Beth, you are the best at everything you set your mind to. You're beautiful for a nerdy girl in her late 30s and have a phenomenal athletic figure; you could be the best damn pleasure slut any of them have ever had."

I shook my head, "This is different; I've only dated a handful of men and don't have much experience; my shy nerdiness puts most men off. I'm just not slutty - I don't even know how to be slutty."

That night I barely slept from the horror at what I would have to endure and the professional damage to my career. What most concerned me was that underneath my horror, part of me was excited that for the first time in my life, I was being given permission to be slutty and not have to take any responsibility for it. They were even going to teach me how to be slutty. I hoped dating would be easier afterwards.

Despite my obsessive work regimen and lean athletic figure, as CTO, I never got to date anything except my vibrator and couldn't remember the last time I'd gotten laid. To say I was sexually frustrated would be an understatement. Too many promising dates had ended quickly when the men realised I was more intelligent than they were and earned far more than they did. The male ego can be its own worst enemy. The fact that being slightly autistic quelled my social skills just compounded it.

The next day I asked my physician for a prescription for anti-anxiety medication. She gave me Lorazepam and told me he would call in one refill before I was enslaved, but after that, I'd have to get refills from a slave veterinarian. Me! See a vet as if I were a dumb animal. This was getting worse and worse.

I made an appointment with a counsellor who was less than helpful. I asked her to help me stop feeling excited at being freed from the responsibility of always being Little Miss Perfect. She merely laughed and told me that many women got excited at the thought of spending a few months in the collar and being given permission to be slutty. Most free women found the demands of society that they dress modestly and be virtuous, while men exulted in their conquests, tiring, and would welcome a break from the impossible expectations.

She told me to let my guard down and embrace my inner slut. I was outraged and asserted I didn't have an inner slut - but even as I said that, a traitorous little voice told me I was lying to myself, and I blushed in shame.

I contacted Georgetown, explained my situation, and asked for a leave of absence. They told me they understood and could accommodate that, but I would still be contractually obligated to work at the STEM job fair, which ran until 9 pm. I pushed back, but the woman sounded reluctant to let me escape. She said that since my employer would own me, they would ask them if I could still do it. After I put the phone down, I thought that after all I'd done for the company, they wouldn't force me to do something that humiliating, would they?

I contacted my gym and signed up for Slave Yoga for Beginners at 6 each morning in addition to my regular Pilates class after work; I would have to give up Pilates while enslaved. I hadn't done slave yoga since college and wasn't sure I could still remember the positions and mantras I would need to know. The only class that still had open slots was taught naked. I blanched and hoped no one I knew was in the class.

My final act of preparation was to buy a few cans of slave chow to ascertain whether there was any way to make it palatable. It turned out that a generous dollop of Sriracha made it tolerable. Peri Peri sauce came a close second to Sriracha. Soy sauce made it worse by bringing out the horrible underlying flavour. I made a note to pack plenty of Sriracha and Peri Peri when I moved into the penthouse and hoped no one confiscated them.

***

Two weeks later, I met with David Gillespie, the SEC attorney, and Justice Lawson to sign the stipulations in my voluntary indenture. I had been frozen out of the negotiations and was unsure what the stipulations would be. I scanned through the document with gnawing anxiety pitting my stomach:

  • The accused shall be naked from 7 pm to 7 am every day. During these periods, she will not be permitted to use or respond to her human name and shall be referred to exclusively as 9608 (the last four digits of her Slave Identification Number).
  • The accused agrees that she shall not retaliate towards any individuals who have used her sexually.
  • The details of sexual services provided to any DOD employees and members of the Military must remain confidential. The accused and people using her sexual services agree to keep the details of those trysts private.
  • The accused shall be sent for one week's training in sexual servitude at Ski Pole Ranch in West Virginia. Her graduation exam will be live-streamed to the SEC to verify her compliance. Failure to pass her graduation test with sufficient enthusiasm will cause her training at the ranch to be extended until she is in compliance.
  • The accused's status as an Extraordinary Talent slave shall only commence after she passes her graduate exam at Ski Pole Ranch. As an ET slave, she may be clothed and does not have to wear her collar during office hours.
  • The accused agrees that if her company wishes to retain her, she shall continue to work for her employer for at least 18 months after her indenture.
  • The accused cannot be branded, but she may be pierced in any part of her anatomy except her clitoris at her owner's discretion.

I was supposed to be an Extraordinary Talent slave so I could work normally in the office on the existing DOD contract and the bid for the next contract; how could I show leadership if, in the evening, employees were calling me Slut 9608 and fucking me? It made a complete mockery of the ET status.

I made a mental note to ask my lawyer next time we had privacy whether he and any political allies he might have could look into the possibility that corruption was influencing the negotiations.

I'd never heard of Ski Pole Ranch, and Jason asked the next logical question, "If she's an ET slave, why demean her by sending her to a slave sex camp? And why expose her to future blackmail by making the video of her graduation available to the SEC? We need a written guarantee that they will not be distributed beyond the SEC agents handling her case."

"Ms Cartwright has a reputation for being frigid and arrogant. We have serious doubts that if untrained, she will be able or willing to fulfil the sexual service part of this plea agreement. Failure to do so would cause the indenture to be extended to the full two years."

He got a lascivious look, "The sex camp is entirely for her own protection, as is the SEC review of her graduation video. This stipulation is to help her avoid a prison sentence," he snickered. "If she wants to take the plea deal, she will agree to these stipulations. Otherwise, she risks going to prison. It's entirely her choice."

"Why that particular camp," I asked, "Shouldn't my employer be the one to vet and choose which camp I go to? Also, isn't sending me to any kind of slave camp a security risk?"

"It has to be that specific camp," he responded, "it has ties to the military, and we can limit the security risk."

This was all too much for me.

"After that stipulation, prison is sounding more and more attractive. Why on earth would I put myself through sex camp and be treated as a pleasure slut for a week just to keep my career? These stipulations are too harsh, as that video could be used to blackmail me for the rest of my life. Someone could blackmail me into divulging highly-sensitive information."

The lawyer looked at me, "I see your point. That stipulation is incompatible with your security clearance. We can amend it slightly; instead of getting the video, we will send someone to the camp to verify you passed the graduation exam to our satisfaction; there will be no video to haunt you. The revised stipulation will read:"

  • The accused shall be sent for one week's training in sexual servitude at Ski Pole Ranch in West Virginia. The SEC will supervise her graduation exam to verify her compliance. Failure to pass her graduation test with sufficient enthusiasm will cause her training at the ranch to be extended until she is in compliance.

Jason looked at me, "Beth, it is hard to fight the government, and a conviction will make it much harder to find work elsewhere afterwards. I advise you to take the revised agreement."

I sighed and looked at Jason with a pained expression, "Yes, OK, I'll sign it."

***

The day after signing the civil penalty agreement, I met with the executive staff to discuss limiting damage to the company and my career from being a slave and how my indenture to the company would be handled.

Since Absconditus had never owned slaves (slaves were generally banned from buildings where highly classified projects were done as they were a security risk), the company didn't own a slave kennel. Theoretically, they could have kenneled me at a commercial kennel for six months, but a commercial kennel was inappropriate for an ET slave and would greatly complicate providing sexual service.

Our CEO, Eamon McBride, had a penthouse suite in our office tower for when he worked too late to drive home, which was often. We agreed that I would pack sufficient clothing for six months of office work before my house was locked and put in trust and then move into the spare bedroom in the penthouse.

I would have Sundays free to catch up on work and do laundry using the washer and dryer in the suite. They would provide enough sheets for me to remake the bed daily. They would also set up a line of credit with the dry cleaning company that picked up directly from the office once a week.

The company would set up a line of credit for food from the cafeteria, which I would repay at the end; I could eat there Monday to Friday between 7 am and 6 pm when it shuts. But since, as a slave, I would have no access to money to buy food via DoorDash when the cafeteria was closed, the company would provide canned slave chow in the penthouse; that was all I would get to eat at the weekend unless some kind soul brought me take-out on Saturday. Eamon said there was space in the freezer for frozen food I brought when I moved in and that I could use the microwave in the kitchen, which was nice. Cold slave chow is horrendous.

I brought up my fears about being available at customer meetings and conferences. Eamon reassured me that if I had to present at a conference, the company would ensure I was back to my hotel room by 7 pm each night so no attendees would see me naked. However, if any employees were at the conference, I would have to take care of their needs because of the stipulations in the agreement.

Avicia
Avicia
443 Followers