Civil Penalty Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, Allison, this slut has a talented tongue. It won't take her long to bring me off a few times."

I glanced up and beamed at her compliment; five days in Oral Lab had taught me how to please a woman. I became aware that Allison had positioned her cell phone to get a closeup of my tongue in Sophia's snatch and quickly got back to work before I could be reprimanded for stopping.

I licked up her slit and quivered the tip of my tongue all along its length, stopping just short of her clit, then lapped her with a steady rhythm. "Faster, slut. I need it a little faster."

I heard a condom wrapper being opened, and moments later, cold lube was squirted on my back passage and worked in with a single finger.

I had no idea how big Zach was, but I did my best to bear down to make it less painful. He was impetuous and pushed at my entrance hard, driving himself inside me in half-a-dozen short thrusts. I felt him bottom out with his groin tight against my butt. He was definitely NOT the smallest thing I'd ever had fill my rear! He didn't even give me time to get used to him before he started excitedly pumping in and out.

"Oh, fuck yeah. Lucas, this slut's back passage is as tight as any slut I've ever fucked. She's a lot tighter than the sluts in the college kennel."

Lucas laughed, "Of course she is. Those sluts get their Hershey highway ploughed all day, every day, including by some rather large black cocks, by all accounts. That's partly why I don't use them and partly because Allison keeps me happy."

Mercifully, I'd learnt in Oral Lab how to focus on the woman in front of me and not worry about the guy ploughing my ass, although I did manage little pushes back against his thrusts to keep him happy.

"Oh yeah. This slut is into anal. Our Slutty Professor is pushing back against my cock to get more action. Here you are slut; take a load of my prime cock."

I just caught Sophia rolling her eyes at her boyfriend's sophomoric behaviour. He sped up. I was used to him now and starting to get some pleasure from my submissive sensation of having my rear hole filled. Just as I wondered if I could climax from my anal pounding, he pulled out and was about to drive into my slave cunt. Then Allison stopped him.

"Hey, I plan to eat that pussy at the end of the evening, and that's just unhygienic. It's like ass-to-mouth, only worse as a slave girl can get a nasty infection. You damn well put a clean condom on before fucking the Professor."

I heard Zach mutter something rude but then comply. He thrust into me hard in anger at what Allison had made him do. I yelped at the sudden invasion, but his cock quickly felt good, and I felt my anticipated pleasure rising again.

"Hey, Lucas, her pussy's just as tight as her ass. I bet our Professor does her Kegels regularly. We struck gold today," Zach snickered.

He was up on his feet now, knees bent, jackhammering me with short, swift thrusts until he cried out and came. He'd cum so quickly that I hadn't had time for mine, yet I'd been so close. Damn him. Yet again, I moaned in frustration. Sophia took a moment longer to have her second orgasm and reluctantly said, "OK, you two, you can take over, but I am nowhere near to being done with our slut tonight."

"Wait a minute," Zach asked, "let me get this condom off so she can clean me." He removed the condom, held it up, and told me to look up and open my mouth. That disgusted Allison, "Dude, you cannot be serious. That's just nasty."

Zach snorted, "Nah, no different to me ejaculating in her mouth; either way, she enjoys the taste of my jism. Here we are, Professor, a nice, tasty treat for my favourite teacher."

Then, to complete my humiliation, he emptied the slimy contents of his condom onto my tongue and asked Sophia to video a closeup of it. Only then did he allow me to swallow and suck him clean. Allison shook her head while I died of shame.

"Zach, you have remembered you need good grades from her next year?"

"Yeah. So what? She's a slave and should be treated like one. You won't hold that against me, will you, Professor?"

I couldn't believe that a student at Georgetown could be that immature and clueless, but then I realised he probably was far from alone. He didn't see me as a woman at the moment; he saw me as a slave, a slut, a thing to be used. I wondered how Sophia put up with him, but with her tattoo, they probably deserved each other.

I forced myself to smile and answer like a good slut, "No, Master Zach. This slut is honoured to taste your jism and is very grateful to you for using her." Both girls realised from the cloying tone that I was struggling and Zach would be in hot water when I returned to Georgetown. But if I failed his grade, what would stop him from releasing the video? That was a problem to solve later. When I was free, I'd talk to Allison first.

Allison took Sophia's place on the bed and ordered, "Get your tongue in there, Professor Cartwright, and don't stop until I've cum three times, or I'll spank your slutty little butt to a rosy shade of pink," then giggled.

I knew then that she was itching to tell people she'd spanked Lucas's Professor's bare derrière. Allison had a full bush but had trimmed her hair for length. I did exactly what I'd done with Sophia, except when I got to lapping her slit, that wasn't what she wanted.

"Lightly flick my clit with your tongue between licks. Mmmm. Yes, like that. Good girl."

I continued to kiss and flick her clit, swirling my tongue around her hood in circles keeping every move different so she was always getting new stimulation.

"Professor, slip two fingers into me; I assume you know where a woman's G-spot is, right?"

"Yes, Mistress Allison."

I slipped two fingers in and carefully explored her top vaginal wall, where the rear of her clit ran along the top of the vagina. There. There was the spot that felt a little different where the pleasure nerves that fed the clit were close to the surface. I gently started fingering that spot, running my fingertips in circles before making small come-hither movements that lightly scraped forward over the spot.

Those come hither movements grew more forceful as I started finger fucking her simultaneously. A nice steady rhythm of driving two fingers in as far as they would go, curling them up, and swiftly withdrawing them as my fingertips rode the top wall. She loved it. Her hips writhed and bucked beneath me, trying to get that extra contact with my tormenting fingers. I didn't know she knew my first name, but she moaned, "Oh, Beth, sweet Beth, I need this. I can't tell you how badly I need a talented woman between my legs, and you're amazing.]."

She propped herself up on her elbows, louder now, "Professor! Yes! That's what I want. It will be such a shame if you return to being a professor instead of becoming a full-time pleasure slut. I'm serious; your tongue is too talented to waste on teaching; we need you in the Georgetown kennel with the other sluts serving students all day. You'd be extra-popular with the girls, but your cunt and ass wouldn't stay tight once the black guys had used you for a while. Maybe Daddy could buy you for my housemates and me as our own private slut."

I felt a new flood of hot liquid pool in my cunt as the humiliation and excitement at the illicit fantasy turned me on even more as I remembered Professor Lindsay Wiliam's description of her sabbatical year from Amherst as a slave in her bestseller A Slave Slut Like Me. Part of her time had been spent as a pleasure slut in the Harvard slave kennels. In it, she'd described the pleasure she'd found and her horror and embarrassment at serving people intimately who had known her formerly as a free woman and an academic at the college where she had taught and hoped to teach again if her career survived. She'd also had sexual liaisons with people she'd known from conferences.

My rêverie was ended by the sound of Lucas wasting no time getting a condom on and pushing into my still-gaping asshole. His cock was about the same girth but longer than Zach's; by the time he bottomed out in my back passage, I felt fuller than ever before. I wondered if his cock was trying to straighten out the curves in my poor bowels. Yes, he was that long. I dreaded what he was going to do to my poor cervix.

Allison's arousal tasted of apples which was pleasant; I told her she tasted like apples, and she replied, "Lucas had just cum in my pussy before we came down to get a slut for the evening. I'm glad you are enjoying the flavour," and laughed. Sophia snorted.

It was more challenging work getting them both off. Lucas because he'd recently cum and didn't have much spunk stored up, while Allison needed much more intense stimulation. I pursed my lips and sucked her clit into my mouth. I pushed down with my lips over my teeth and rhythmically squeezed her clit until she came twice in quick succession.

"Fuck, yes. Wow! That's exactly what I needed. Girls always have a better idea of what a woman needs down there than any boyfriends do. Lucas growled at the putdown.

Lucas pulled out of my ass, removed his condom, and slowly pushed bareback into my slave cunt until he hit my cervix without bottoming out. "Not bad. Not bad at all, little slut. You took more than six inches before I hit your cervix. One of the reasons that I like dating Allison is because she can take all nine inches in her pussy, and I can bottom out." I grimaced and seriously wondered if any woman could really do that. Mercifully, Allison was getting increasingly sensitive, so sucking her clit got her off more quickly this time.

As Lucas's long cock plumbed the depth of my love channel, I felt my orgasm building irresistibly.

"Mistress Allison. Please, may this slut have permission to cum?"

"No, slut, you may not cum before we have finished with you. Get back to work, or you'll be punished."

I tried with every ounce of self-control to stop my orgasm, but I couldn't. Lucas was too talented with his cock and knew exactly how to hit a woman's insides right on the G-spot. I lifted my head off Allison's pussy and came hard, shuddering, as waves of contractions spread from my groin across every erogenous zone I had. I quivered and shook until I had come down from that desperately-needed release. I could already guess what my punishment would be. Allison's smirk confirmed it.

"Ha! Slut, I knew you couldn't do it. I've tried to stop myself before now to prolong the time my orgasm has to build intensity, but he's too good with his weapon of massive pleasure. When we finish this round, you'll go across my lap for a good spanking while Sophia videos your butt and gets a closeup of your face."

Oh great, I thought. One more thing on that video that would humiliate me in the eyes of everyone who saw it. To my surprise, Lucas pulled out of my cunt and ordered me to kneel and look adoringly up at him. We'd trained for this, and I knew one of the questions they would ask when they returned me to the lobby was, 'Did she enjoy sucking your cock'.

I took the head of Lucas's cock into my mouth, but after a minute, he wanted to deep-throat me. I pushed as hard as possible, got about seven inches in, and couldn't get further. That was more than I'd ever achieved in Oral Lab. Lucas grabbed the back of my head, repeatedly pulled back a bit, and then pushed hard into my throat. Bit by bit, he forced it further down until he'd buried all nine inches in me.

"Damn, she took it all. Our Professor is even more of a slut than I thought. Allison, quickly, get a video of her throat. I want to watch it on video as it expands as my cock pushes down it. He held the back of my head and pumped my throat slowly, pulling all the way out and driving all nine inches in till he bottomed out with his groin tight against my lips.

Allison giggled, "The bulge reaches all the way to the bottom of her throat."

Lucas continued that for a while as I worked on getting a breath each time he pulled back. After what felt like a long time, he pulled out till the head of his cock was in my mouth, "Tongue me, slut. I'm ready to come."

A few more quick, shallow pumps, and he came. I felt his hot jism coat my tongue; I held it in my mouth, ready to show him. He pulled back, "Show me, slut." I stuck my tongue out, "Allison, get a closeup," he requested. After Allison had zoomed in slowly from my upper torso and boobs to a closeup of my face and then my jism coated tongue. I was told to swallow it and clean him up. I was spent.

Allison sat on the edge of the bed. "Come on, Professor, you know what to do, and I don't want to tell you twice."

I draped myself over her lap as she positioned me at a diagonal to splay my legs and expose my pussy. I expected some pain as her hand descended but was not expecting the first blow to be on my vulva. I yelped. The other students cheered Allison on.

"Sophia, quick, come around and get a closeup of her face while I spank our professor's slave cunt."

I saw the cell phone positioned on the ground with the camera pointing at my face, and then a quick succession of slaps hit my pussy until tears formed and flowed freely down my face as I cried in shame. I hadn't been spanked on my bare behind since first grade and never on my pussy.

"Naughty slave cunt. Cumming without permission is forbidden and will always be punished. We will not let you cum at the end of the evening unless you prove how penitent you are by lavishing attention on us in round two." Only after five strikes on my vulva did she switch to my butt and spanked me ten times.

"My turn, my turn," called Sophia. The girls swapped places. Sophia gave me ten hard swats on the crease of my butt; they hurt more. "Zach, your turn next. I'm sure you want to be able to say you spanked a naughty professor."

I draped myself over Zach's lap; his strikes on the soft curves of my butt were much more painful than those his girlfriend had delivered. Finally, it was Lucas's turn. I draped myself over his lap, fearing the worst. He gently caressed and soothed my butt while cooing over me and telling me how lovely I was for an older woman. I was so confused. Just as he got me to relax, his hand withdrew and descended hard on my vulva. I jumped up and squeaked like a mouse.

"Bad, slut, for not staying still. You get an extra ten swats for that. Nine more swats hit my soft curves before Lucas caressed my butt again. His fingers slipped down to my slit and probed my pussy. This mixture of pain and pleasure was even more confusing. Just as I started to feel the beginnings of an orgasm, he suddenly smacked my vulva again hard, followed by nine swats on the crease of my butt. I was blubbering freely but also so aroused that I couldn't understand what was happening to me.

The sudden switch in Allison's tone stunned me.

"Well done, girl. We'll break for drinks before we start on the next round. Would you prefer Pinot Noir or Malbec?" she asked sweetly as if this were a social call and they hadn't just been tanning my hide. The boys opened more beer bottles while I declined to sit on my sore backside and knelt on the floor, keeping my knees apart as I'd been taught. The girls snickered at my behaviour.

"Sophia, find the bit on the video where you can see the bulge of Lucas's cock pushing down the Professor's throat."

I watched in fascination as you could see the top of his cock pushing down, and behind the head of his cock, my throat bulged out, stretching around him. The tip of his cock reached the bottom of my throat before he pulled out for the next stroke. When everyone had seen that, Sophia found the segment where Lucas spanked my pussy for the second time. I winced to watch his hand descend swiftly on my most sensitive part. By then, on the video, my butt was a deep shade of pink with no normal colouration left anywhere.

Sophia showed me a closeup of my face on video, with me sobbing uncontrollably. Between the video of my bald vulva and tears streaming down my face, I looked like a naughty little schoolgirl.

When everyone had finished their wine, we resumed. I could feel the large pour on top of the glass I'd had with the pizza making me uninhibited.

When both boys had cum in my ass, they discarded the condoms and had me fluff them to prepare for round three. This time they wanted to spit roast me, Lucas wanted to fuck my cunt, and Zach wanted to face fuck me hard; "Slave Fours," Zach demanded, as I got into position and tried not to think about how sore my ass was from four poundings in one evening.

I was fully used to Lucas's overlong cock, and he felt perfect back there. I knew another orgasm was within easy reach if they gave me permission. If they didn't, I'd get spanked again, but it would be worth it.

The guys had fun synchronising their thrusts into me to squeeze me between them; Lucas tried to grab my Pixie cut to control my body but couldn't manage it. The boys then alternated thrusts, so I could push back or forward against each cock as it slammed hard into my hole. The boys were getting rougher now, cheering each other on like it was a bull-riding competition at a rodeo. They were yipping and hollering even though I'm sure they weren't from the South (they probably just had too many visits to Texas Steakhouse for dinner).

I begged them for permission to come and asked them to synchronise their thrusts again as that made me feel sluttier and more submissive (I felt like a barbeque kebab being skewered and giggled thinking about the tip of their cocks touching deep inside. The renewed, vigorous thrusts brought me closer and closer until I was almost there.

"Please, Master, may I cum?"

"Zach, pull out of her mouth a minute. Allison, video a closeup of her face as she comes on my cock - I want to see what her pleasure looks like afterwards."

Zach stopped face-fucking me and pulled back. When Allison was in position, he sped up, jackhammering me for all he was worth, grunting with the exertion. He built fast, and we came gloriously within seconds of each other. Allison started a slow hand clap for her boyfriend's performance as a sexy stud. He gave her a cheesy grin.

Zach still hadn't cum and reentered my mouth and resumed face-fucking me. It took him some time to get back his previous arousal, but when he was there, the full depth of my throat was explored - every thrust going balls deep and then holding the back of my head in tight while writhing his groin against my tight lips to get more stimulation. Eventually, Zach pulled back into my mouth, ordering me to suck hard as he jerked it over my quivering tongue and came in my mouth. I surprisingly enjoyed the sensation of his pulsing cock as he had little jism left to taste. Both girls proclaimed themselves happy, having had at least five good orgasms each.

Allison lay naked on the bed, "I love eating pussy almost as much as I love having my pussy licked. Sit astride me, Professor, while I lick you out."

I remembered Zach hadn't cum in my pussy, so she would only eat her boyfriend's cream pie. No one had eaten me out since I'd been enslaved, as we slaves were too tired every night to take care of each other's needs. I relished the sensation as she explored every fold of my cunt with her tongue and sucked on the entrance of my cunt to vacuum up her boyfriend's pleasure.

She pushed her tongue into my birth canal, getting every last drop of him out of me before focusing on my clit. I was so wound up that I almost immediately was close to cumming.

"Please, Mistress Allison, may this slut cum for you?"

"Good slut, wait another two minutes, then you may cum."

I've no idea how I lasted another two minutes, except I didn't want to get spanked by all four of them again. Eventually, Allison said, "Cum for me. Cum now, Professor." And I came gloriously, shivering and convulsing with a course of pleasure; it lasted longer than earlier tonight and kept rolling in waves as I rode her face for all I was worth, and she enthusiastically ate me out. When I recovered, I realised that having my orgasms controlled by another person was incredibly humiliating.