Civil Penalty Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fought the charges against her and had done a much better job of hiding and obfuscating the evidence, but she was fucked. Too many people were willing to point fingers, and Gillespie had handed over the encrypted chat. She had made no friends and many enemies in her career, and they were all eager to see her humbled. She fought to the last hurdle and suddenly gave up and admitted the whole thing. I was surprised, but my lawyer said they threatened to remove her kids from her custody as an unfit mother, and that was that. Just goes to show, I guess.

***

Delano accompanied me for my final trip to slave processing. He couldn't resist guiding me naked from the car to the legal offices with his hand on the crevice of my butt and a finger probing my rear passage like a professional slave handler. After the papers were signed and before I could even get dressed, he demanded my first kiss as a free woman, much to the amusement of the lawyers. That night, he took me to a delightful romantic restaurant for our first date outside the Penthouse.

Eamon gave me two additional weeks of paid leave to sort myself out. Delano took several days off work to help me pack my belongings from the Penthouse and re-open my home, which had lain empty for six months. The simple act of unpacking was interrupted numerous times by passionate rounds of love-making and animalistic fucking.

The simple act of re-establishing life as a free woman would take some time. As would thinking through my options on whether I'd remain an employee of Absconditus and, if I did, what my demands would be.

I looked up from the email I was writing and grinned.

Eyeing it, I licked my lips as I read it.

"Eamon, thank you for the two weeks of paid leave. I appreciate the gesture.

However, given the circumstances, I think it only fair to inform you that I consider your betrayal of me unforgivable. As a result of what happened, I was subjected to four months of degradation and abuse, which should sicken any right-minded individual. I admit part of this was my fault for accepting the legal advice I was given and not doing my due diligence; however, that only infuriates me all the more. It will likely take me years to get over this ordeal, assuming I ever can. Certainly, having to work alongside people who so thoroughly debased me is proving difficult.

I have sought legal advice and am reliably informed that while your behaviour was reprehensible, it was not actively criminal in and of itself. However, when you failed to protect me, as per the terms of my enslavement contract, and I was subsequently raped by three members of the sales team to the extent I was so injured I required hospital treatment, that, in fact, does fall under the legal terms of breach of contract and the criminal offence of "Slave Abuse".

You may not be aware that a conviction for slave abuse currently carries a mandatory sentence of enslavement for the persons responsible. I have been advised that I can list you and the members of the Board who signed off on my contract as being personally liable, and I am considering my options regarding that. My lawyers say that I have an excellent chance of obtaining significant damages, and while they think I might have difficulty suing the Board, I have an excellent chance of having your head served up to me on a pike.

So far, only my friendship with your wife dissuades me from doing that.

Further, I have been approached by certain of two of our competitors seeking to headhunt me, and some media outlets are pursuing me for my story. I am trying to avoid damaging publicity, but given the recently released graphic videos of my enslavement and the naked front-cover photo in Defence Contractors Weekly, that ship has effectively sailed. As a result of those videos, my career in teaching has effectively been destroyed. Given my privacy was also a stipulation in my slave contract, this is another significant point that I have been advised to pursue. Certainly, I imagine the publicity damage I can cause to the company if I set my mind to it would be significant, and at the moment, I am feeling particularly aggrieved.

I have no wish to extend this communication. In truth, I could write a damned novel, so I'll just say this. If you think two weeks of paid vacation puts even so much as a dent in the animosity I am currently feeling towards you and, by extension, the company, then I would gently suggest that you are not paying as much attention to events as you should be.

Cordially,

Elizabeth Cartwright"

With a wicked chuckle, I CC'd the Board, "Over to you, fuckers!"

It took less than a day before I was invited to a private meeting with Augustus Devon, Chairman of the Board.

Riding up on the executive elevator, dressed in my finest business suit, my mind wandered back to the last time I'd been here. The Board had summoned me the week after I arrived and then fucked me on the boardroom table. Afterwards, they took their time conducting their meeting and discussing my performance in the most demeaning terms as I crawled about under that same table, using my mouth to suck them off one after another.

I was met by Devon's PA, a cute little brunette who had sixty-nined me to orgasm and applause in front of the Board at that meeting. If she was embarrassed, she didn't show it. Instead, giving me a pleasant smile, she led me into his palatial office.

The man was sitting behind a desk big enough to fuck on (as I knew by experience). He rose to greet me. He still looked the same, with those steely grey eyes and silver hair. His suit was an impeccably tailored Brioni and probably cost more than many of his employees made in a year, so it was hardly surprising that he looked good, but then again, being a billionaire had its perks.

I wanted to hate the man; indeed, I suppose I did, but I couldn't help but remember when he took me to a corporate affair, keeping me on his arm, almost a trophy wife and not a corporate sex slave. He treated me like a gentleman that evening, wining and dining me lavishly, and even when he took me home for sex, he treated me well.

Oh, there was no way I could refuse, but other than fucking me (rather well for an older fellow) and having me repeatedly fellate him at intervals through the night, it wasn't that bad. He allowed me to dress in an obviously expensive, if skimpy, robe and encouraged me to eat at the table with him and even use his pool (naked, of course). He had been a witty conversationalist, and in between bouts of sex, we spoke about various interesting topics. In short, he was just infuriatingly charming, and I really wanted to hate him.

He smiled as if he could read my thoughts and rose to shake my hand, "Good afternoon, Beth. It's a pleasure to see you, as always."

I eyed him, "Not as much of a pleasure as last time, I imagine?"

He never batted an eye, "Oh, of course not. You were exquisite, and I thoroughly enjoyed our time together."

"You're not sorry?"

"Not in the least. Well, that's not true. If I had known in advance what was happening, and if it were possible without causing too much fuss, I would have secured your services exclusively for myself and perhaps shared you with a few others on the Board."

"I almost wish you had."

He sighed and pointed to plush chairs in a nook for more informal meetings, "So, Beth, I'll be candid. I had no part in what happened to you, but I certainly took full advantage of the results. That's simply good business, and, as I said, I not only thoroughly enjoyed it, but I would also certainly do the same again if the circumstances allowed."

He moved and poured me a drink, "Here, I'm a bourbon fan. I think you'll enjoy a dram of Pappy Van Winkle's best."

I looked askance, "Thanks."

Easing himself into the chair opposite, he took a sip and closed his eyes, savouring the taste, "Ah, that hits the spot."

He opened his eyes and grinned, "Right, to business. I read your email, and I'm saddened that you are having difficulty adjusting. And I confess, given the circumstances, I can hardly blame you for despising us."

I interrupted, "Not all."

"Oh? That's good; then perhaps there is hope for us yet. But to the crux of the matter: Yes, you can attempt legal action, but we can afford some literally eye-wateringly expensive lawyers who could tie up proceedings for years until you were both broke and even more heartsick than you are now."

He raised his eyes to me, and angry as I was, I knew he wasn't bluffing, "Or?"

"Well, to put it simply, we don't want to lose you."

I almost choked on my drink, "What?"

"Despite your unfortunate experience, you still managed to bring in a multi-billion-dollar military contract that my accountants are drooling over. And I wonder, if you left us, would that contract, and future similar ones, follow you?"

"They might."

He smiled and poured us another drink, "Don't do yourself an injustice, Beth. I'm almost certain they would. You have forged an excellent relationship with the Department of Defence, and I would be an idiot if I did not recognise what a valuable asset that represents. And I assure you, I am not an idiot. It would be fiscally irresponsible to allow you to be courted by a competitor. No, we'd have to ensure that didn't happen."

I froze, "Is that a threat?"

"Heavens, no! What do you think I am? If I wanted to inflict harm on you, I'd just do it. I certainly wouldn't warn you first. No, it's an incentive; I want you to recognise your value to the company. I want you to stay with us, and I'm telling you how willing I am to do what is necessary to make that happen. But, Beth," his voice grew hard, "I cannot allow you to threaten the Board."

"Even after what happened?"

"Oh, I'm not unsympathetic," he frowned, "well, that's not true. There's not a sympathetic bone in my body; never has been. Still, as I said, I cannot have you threaten the Board, but I can make you a member."

"What!?"

"He smiled, "Oh, yes, with all the responsibilities and prestige that comes with it. I'll make you CEO of this Company if you wish it. In truth, you'd have earned the offer anyway in due course, and bringing in such a contract would make it easy for me to get it past the Board. There would be a generous financial package with the job title and large grants of restricted stock every year. I think you'll enjoy having Eamon's spacious corner office. And as an added bonus, I'll hand you Eamon's head on a platter if you like."

I looked at him, "But."

"But?"

"There's always a "but". What do you want in return?"

"Nothing you will find too onerous, I hope. Simply continue doing the exceptionally fine work you already do and agree to put aside any ill feelings you may have towards the Board and the Company. That includes no criticism on social media, no articles in the press, no book deals, movie appearances, talk shows, or even confessions to your priest if you have one."

"I can accept that, but if you fuck up in other ways, I won't be silenced."

"That's fair."

"Augustus, I have one concern. By now, everyone in the industry has seen the front-page photo of me in Defence Contractors Weekly, showing full-frontal nudity with my nether lips glistening and exposed as I'm cuffed and leashed. On top of that, two videos of me are circulating widely on porn sites with my real name and job title attached to them. Any horny engineer can download them and send them to all his friends. Aren't you taking a huge risk making someone who's compromised like that your highly visible CEO? At any meeting, I can guarantee they've all seen me naked and probably watched me being brutally fucked."

"You're worried that no one will respect you? Since you were falsely enslaved and had a privacy clause in your contract, we are suing the magazine to remove that story from their website. As for the two videos, our lawyers have started a civil action to claim copyright control for Absconditus as your owner at that time. Then, we can use DMCA to take them down and keep them down. Instead, we think you should give a TED talk on what happened to you and how companies should handle valuable employees being enslaved. Eamon is a case study of how not to do it. Get ahead of the story. You became the CEO. Own it. Make it yours and control the narrative. And then show them the right way to do it."

I thought about it and smiled, "There's something else I want."

He sipped his drink with a shark's smile, "Oh? Do tell?"

***

The following day, Eamon appeared in his office to find me already sitting behind what he thought was his desk. He eyed the workmen, taking his name from the door, "What the fuck, Beth?"

I took a moment to finish an entry on my computer and then looked up with a bright smile, "Ah, Eamon. Good to see you. How shall I put this? Oh, I know! You're fired."

"What?!"

"Yes, for cause and with immediate effect. No golden handshake, no pension, and references that will sink what's left of your career like a weighted anchor. Oh, and I'm talking to my lawyer this afternoon about pursuing you for Slave Abuse. I pointed, "There's the door, don't let it hit you on the ass as you leave."

"B-but I'll be ruined."

"That is what I intend, yes. Glad to see you are as sharp as always, Eamon."

"You can't possibly think I deserve this ..."

I rose and stalked around the desk to stand before him, "You betrayed me, Eamon. Even worse, I offered myself to you. I fucking begged you to let me serve you as a slave, just you. I would have done anything you wanted and been grateful! And you sat there, fucking smirked and then threw me to the dogs.

"For three months, I was fucked and brutalised countless times by so many men I've lost count, and you never once lifted a fucking finger to help me. Not once! So why the fuck should I do anything for you?"

"P-please, Beth, don't do this."

"You're begging? After what happened to me, you're fucking begging? Did you ever wonder how many times I begged in the last three months, you utter prick!?"

"I'm s-sorry."

"Horsehit!"

"Please..."

I pursed my lips as if I hadn't already planned the whole thing, smiled, and paged my new PA, "Please send in our visitor."

Eamon blanched as his wife walked in, looking extremely frosty.

"Tell you what, Eamon. Your wife has been good to me, and I value her friendship. She treated me like a human when she didn't have to, and I'll always be grateful. So, for her, for her! Not you, I'll offer you a deal. I will offer it once, and once only, so take it or leave it."

"D-deal?"

"Yes, if you crawl over her and beg me to, I'll fire you, but you'll keep your pension and golden handshake. We'll put it down to creative differences or whatever, and that'll be that. But you need to agree to do a couple of things first."

"What?"

"First, sign this affidavit admitting your complicity."

"But you could hold that over me for years..."

"Yes, I will, but as long as your wife is happy with you, I'll respect her poor choice in men and resist the temptation to fuck with you. If you don't like it, say 'no' and take your chances."

"What else?"

To ensure you work hard to make amends with your wife, you'll agree to sign a three-year FINO to be her slave on evenings and weekends."

The expression on his face as he looked aghast at his wife was priceless. She smiled back with a predatory grin.

***

After the couple had gone, I felt slightly more soiled and somehow less happy than I thought I would. But maybe, just maybe, that was a good thing.

I smiled as Gianna showed my next appointment in.

Marguerite Foucault glared at me from the other side of my desk. Her hands and feet were shackled, and she was naked and wore a slave collar, and yet somehow, she still held herself upright, and her eyes were undaunted. It was impressive.

"How was prison?"

She drew a breath, "Shit."

"And enslavement?"

Her eyes narrowed even more, "What the fuck do you want, Beth? You won, isn't that enough?"

"Would it have been enough for you?"

She grinned malevolently, "No."

"I thought not. Anyway, I have news."

"News?"

"Yes, we bought you."

Her eyes went wide, "What?"

"Oh yes, you'll be working under me now."

She sighed, "Fuck..."

I gave her my most beatific smile, "Indeed."

My PA came in with a tray and some coffee, and I pointed, "Fancy some?"

"Oh, ha fucking ha."

I admit, I actually had forgotten about the handcuffs, but it was still pretty funny, and I chuckled as I pressed a button on my desk, "Please bring in the keys to Ms Foucault's restraints?"

"Sure thing, be right there," my PA responded brightly.

Moments later, Marguerite stared at her coffee as Gianna and I watched. Eventually, she looked up with deeply suspicious eyes, "What gives?"

"Pardon?"

"You know damned well what I mean. What's going on? You've won, you've got me. Do I have to fuck you both now? Because if I do, then let's just get on with it. You don't need to mess about with cups of coffee."

Gianna quipped, "You'd prefer tea?"

"Fuck you!"

I smiled, "Oh, you're marvellous. How someone could be so intelligent and yet so stupid at the same time is astonishing. Do you know that, if we wanted, we could haul your ass down to the basement and hand you over to the service staff to do with as they pleased? Maybe after you've been abused enough, you might learn to control that tongue of yours."

Gianna giggled, "I don't know; I might like her tongue just as it is."

"Behave."

I turned to Marguerite and sighed, "I won't do that. I want to make you an offer."

"Offer?"

Leaning over, I poured some cream into my coffee and pushed it towards her, "Yes. Before our most recent unpleasantness, I actually enjoyed competing with you. Some of your presentations were downright brilliant, and wasting talent like that would be criminal."

"You're kidding."

"Nope, not at all. Tell me, how are your children?"

She looked away, and for the first time, I thought I spied a crack, "I've lost them."

"That's not what I heard. I was told that after they were pulled from their private college and were staying with your mother. Is that not the case?"

"I've been sentenced to sixteen years of slavery, Beth; they won't even know me by the time I'm done."

"Not necessarily."

Her voice was lost, "Sixteen years of this will destroy me. You suffered six months of it, Beth, and you know what it'll do. Nobody is that tough, nobody, and even if I was, do you think I'd want my kids to see what I'd become?"

"I have an alternative."

She swallowed hard, "Alternative?"

"Yes, work for me, with me, put that brilliance to use here, and I'll make sure you get to see your kids."

"As a slave?"

"Yes, but I promise you would never have to act like one with them. No naked games, no humiliation in front of them, nothing."

"You'd let me do that?"

"Yes. If you accept, you will be an Extraordinary Talent slave, just like I was, with the standard terms set by the Department of Slave Affairs. Those won't allow me to ignore the sexual stipulations, but we can work around them."

"How?"

"Well, you'd stay here in the Penthouse like I did when I was in the same situation. You'd be naked and sexually available in the evenings, but I wouldn't allow anyone to enter your rooms or even the floor you were on, so it's hardly my fault if nobody gets to avail themselves of your services. I currently have some goodwill banked with Slave Affairs, and I'm sure they wouldn't look too hard at our arrangements. We can arrange visits with your children during the daytime when you'd be dressed. Other privileges might become available, but you'd have to earn them."