CJ and Me Pt. 02 - The Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul held my hand as we descended the stairs along with the many others. The crowd was still exiting the 'cheap seats' with the gentlemen standing around discretely waiting for their escorts to return from their journey to make themselves feel comfortable no doubt. While waiting they were jovial and as was the custom of the day, they were lighting up their cigarettes and cigars.

Paul ushered me through the throng, out onto the street, where the street noise was gay and happy, people were laughing, the cafés were full, and music came from everywhere. The pubs had live bands playing, and people spilled onto the streets. The city was alive, no hint of trouble or danger. Paul held me close, and I felt safe and good. Which is partly why I said yes when he asked me to marry him.

Totally the wrong reasons to get married I later found out.

He hugged me, kissed me and twirled me around, he was both laughing, and I caught a tear in his eye. Yet I didn't feel any of that, just safe and well good. When we got back to the car, I asked him if he was serious, he said he was, and I had made him the happiest guy in the world.

I thought to myself, What Have I Done. The drive home was all Paul talking about how we were made for each other, how I made him so happy.

How many kids did I want?

Where do I want to live?

Should we buy a house or build one?

I dawned on me what had just happened. This boy come man, was making his lifetime plans around me. It scared me to death. Hell, I didn't even enjoy our sex life, such as it was. What was I to do?

I casually asked, "Did you ask my dad about this?"

The look on his face said no and then said the weirdest thing ever.

"I did mention it to Alan that I was going to ask you, he told me it was ok, and he would tell your mum and dad."

"Stop the car." I screamed. "Let me get this straight. You asked Alan if you could marry me and not my father. Are you a complete idiot?" All this came out at a million miles an hour. "What does it have to do with Alan? He is just my fucking brother you idiot."

I was blind with rage, anger wasn't an emotion I was used to expressing, most times I just allowed it to sit inside of me and boil, until I got over whatever it was that annoyed me. Biting my lip and sulking. But this was different. I didn't know why, at the time. I just exploded, all the emotional turmoil that had been building up inside of me came out. I slide across to the passenger side of the car, hard up against the car door. He drove on home; I didn't say another word until we pulled up outside of my home. I glared at him and chose my words carefully. But not with any less anger, or intensity, measured yes but no less vociferous.

"You are going to have to grow a pair, Paul! If you expect me to marry you, then I expect you to ask my dad, face to face, man to man. And if you ever ask Alan about anything concerning me again, I swear I will never speak to you ever again. Do you understand me?"

He didn't reply but clung onto the steering wheel his knuckles turning white. He stared straight ahead. A stern look on his face, eyes ablaze, his chin jut out with his teeth clenched. He didn't say a word.

I had never spoken in such anger to anyone like that before in my entire life. A blinding rage was as rare to me as standing up peeing. The tears in my eyes and the anger on my face spoke volumes more than the words coming from my mouth.

"I'm going in." as I opened the car door and got out. I then leant back inside and screamed at him again "I don't want to see you until" the words in me wouldn't come out "until, until, I don't know, until you've have grown a pair!"

With that I slammed the door and stormed up the driveway to the front door.

Lights were on in the front room, which was our lounge room. I stood on the doorstep searching my small handbag for my front door key. It took me forever to locate it. It was hidden away in a side pocket. I went to put it into the door just as it opened. Mum was standing there with a smile on her face which quickly turned to concern.

"Where's Paul." She asked. I put on a false smile and said that he was on his way home as it was pretty late. I went to go past her, and she put her hand on my arm, just above my elbow.

"Is everything alright, what's happened?" She enquired.

"Nothing, why?" and went on into the lounge room. There they all were, Dad, my 3 brothers, Alison my little brother's girlfriend, I stopped and looked at each of them in turn. The small black and white TV was in the corner, with some late-night movie showing. They in turn were all looking at me.

"What's going on?" I asked as they were all sipping from glasses of beer or a soft drink in Alison's case. Mum had a cuppa next to her chair.

"Where's Paul?" My dad asked. I turned back towards the front door and caught mum shaking her head. My questioning look turn to a glare when it came to Alan. I thought to myself that this had all the markings of a set up.

"He's gone home dad. I don't think he will be around for a while!" I said in a cold tone.

Alan stood up and started to say something, but I jumped in first. "You big brother, had better stay out of my life. You do not speak for me, nor does anyone have to tell you anything about what I'm up to, who I'm seeing, who I can and can't marry. Nothing understood? Just leave me alone, OK."

He stopped and with a stony look on his face, as this was the first time ever, I had stood up to him, he took a swig of his beer.

"Fine!" he shouted back, his tone was hardened, and his volume increased to make the next point "but don't you dare come running to me, asking for my help if this is the gratitude, I get for helping out." Little did I realise how this simple and innocuous statement would come back to haunt me throughout my life.

"Alan, you haven't helped, you have made it worse you bloody idiot!" I was yelling at the top of my voice.

Both Mum and Dad came between us, my Mother raised a finger to my face, waving it at me. "Don't you dare raise your voice in my house young lady, you aren't with your street friends now." Dad was even more vocal. "Calm down you two, what on earth has got into you both?" His voice was raised the loudest out of all of us, rare as it was in our house.

I withdrew into my shell, my safe place. I could see both Colin and Ken smiling at it all, and poor young Alison didn't know where to look. I glared at Alan once more over my Mother's shoulder. Who was still trying to act as both a calming influence on me as well as a referee in a boxing match, keeping my brother and I apart. My dad had Alan's attention by placing his hand on his chest, easing him backwards.

His voice still raised but with a stiffer sterner dialect, "There is no fighting in this house! GOOD LORD! I have lived through two world wars, and I've seen enough of it, too much for any one person to witness!" Lowering his voice an octave he asked, "Now settle down and tell me what's going on?"

I stared down at the carpet, waiting for Alan to speak. He stood there, looking back at me. Before he could say a word, I blurted it all out in one long unbroken sentence, I don't think I even took a breath.

"Paul, planned a beautiful night out to ask me to marry him, and when I asked if he had run it past you, you know what he told me." My dad had a stunned look on his face, looking at me, and then mum, towards Alan, and then finally back to me. He shook his head without saying a word. "Paul said No he didn't ask you but rather he had asked Alan and" as I stared him down "Alan said it was ok."

"That's not quite right Bobbi and you know it" said Alan in a slow, lower and calm voice.

"That is exactly what he said Alan. That he asked you and not my dad if it would be alright to marry him."

The silence in the room was awkward, all eyes were on both Alan and I. My mum put her arm around my shoulders and edged me out of the room. I hugged her and simply said I wasn't ready to be married to anyone. And went off to bed.

I cried myself to sleep.

When I woke on the Sunday morning, it was late. It had gone 10 o'clock by the time I got out of bed. Mum and Alan were sitting at the kitchen table. Alan reading the Sunday paper Mum flicking through the Woman's Weekly. I walked past them to the toilet. I could hear them talking but not what they were saying. I went back in, kissed my mum on the cheek said my good mornings and headed for the shower.

It was while I was washing my hair that I had an epiphany. Alan had given me a reason to put the whole marriage proposal thing on hold. And in an instant a weight was lifted off my shoulders. I smiled to myself and immediately felt so much better. What a strange reaction I later thought. It hadn't dawned on me that I didn't love Paul enough to marry him.

I finished in the shower and dried off, leaving the towel wrapped around myself, I dashed back to my bedroom. I dressed in a simple pair of sexy nylon knickers, and a soft pink bra, put on a short bright orange mini skirt and a loose-fitting top. I felt I was ready to face the world again. I found a carry bag and put a nice big beach towel in, along with my fresh bikinis. Found my sun hat and glasses. Looked around my room and felt ready for my Sunday afternoon pool party with Macca. In fact, I was abuzz inside, and was really looking forward to it. The dramas from the night before were all but forgotten.

Macca arrived just on two. Said her hellos to all and hugged mum, before grabbing my hand and jumping into her new VW beetle. It even had a radio in it. A soft top, which was already down, and the radio was already turned up LOUD as we took off down the street, laughing and singing, arms waving in the air.

You know all those movies you see with their hair being blown back in the breeze, when they are in a convertible, well it's not true, it was just the opposite. Our hair wrapping around our faces, and we were constantly picking it out of our mouths, nothing like I expected, but fun all the same.

We arrived at a large house, in North Adelaide, in a quiet back street, Macca even turned the radio down as we cruised the tree lined street. It was lush, green, with expensive looking cars in long driveways. My eyes were wide open and even after the evening I spent at the theatre, this was impressive. Macca patted my leg, and told me it would be OK that I would fit right in. Just be yourself. They will love you, she assured me. She turned to me and said,

"They will all love you, or at least try to." She winked at me and told me to be myself.

We pulled into a driveway; white gravel squelched under the tires as we slowly pulled the car under a large gum tree. "Here, give me a hand to put the top up, I don't want any pesky birds pooping on my seats." I nodded and gave her a hand, as we secured the top Macca turned to me,

"When we get around the back I will introduce you to Lenore, she is our hostess, and no doubt she will introduce you to whom she chooses." She said with a shrug of her shoulders. "She is the only other person I have told; you know that last week was your first time." The shocked look on my face spoke volumes of the fear and dread.

"You told her we, you know, we did what we did."

"Yeah, of course I did, she and I have an understanding about such things."

"Macca, you should have asked me first, what if I don't want people to know?"

"Bobbi, Lenore isn't just 'people' and trust me nothing that we share or what happens here ever gets talked about. Our secret is safe, you are safe." She held my hand and kissed me, right there in the open, in broad day light. I blushed and immediately kissed her back, as I held onto her. It felt so right. She sighed and hugged me.

"You are going to fit right in here Bobbi."

She took my hand and we half walked, half run, our hands joined, our fingers interlocking, our arms swinging back and forth. We approached the final corner of the house, and you could hear the splashing from the pool, the laughter of people having fun. Music was playing in the background, familiar music but I was hopeless at remembering who the bands were.

There was a high brush fence hiding the pool area from the rest of the garden and the noise of people talking, music playing grew louder and louder as we approached. Macca squeezed my hand and smiled at me. Gave me a little kiss on my lips and we stepped into the world of gay women.

Macca walked me over to a woman, laying and swaying in a hammock, with two other younger women, both of whom were topless. I smiled at them but kept looking at their bare chests.

"Hi Lenore, sorry we are late. May I introduce you to Roberta, but we all call her Bobbi."

"Arh, so this is the young lady you were telling me about." As she raised her sunglasses and stuck them in her greying hair on top of her forehead. "Glad to meet you Bobbi, I'm Lenore, but you can call me Lee, OK."

Lee held out her hand and I took it; she shook it, and we brushed the breast of the blonde woman next to her. I blushed and almost apologised before Lee raised my hand to her lips, all the while she was looking into my eyes. I blushed more so now. The women, both of whom would have been older than Macca who was a lot older than I was.

"Out the way girls I want to talk to my new guest."

Macca held onto the hammock as the blonde woman, threw her legs off quickly followed by Lee. She grabbed my hand as we started to walk towards a small hut in the corner of the garden. We stopped as she slipped my arm through hers and turned to Macca. Who was busy fondling the blonde woman.

"Thank you, Macca, you may go and join the party, Oh I see you already have, well you and I shall catch up later, understood."

Macca smiled and answered, "Yes Lee." She turned, gave me a little wave of her fingers and smiling walked off towards the pool hand in hand with the blonde woman, they headed towards a group of girls standing at a poolside bar, wearing the smallest of bikini's I had ever seen. Lee tugged at my arm as we continued our walked.

"You can chat to those girls later on, I'm pretty certain they will want to talk to you." I smiled as we walked. It felt so refreshing to be able to be myself.

Once we entered the not so little hut, it was more like a large single room, with a bed, a small kitchen sink, a sign on a door that said 'here tis', a couple of leather high backed armchairs, a bookcase, floor to ceiling, so full of books, small and large, that they were piled on top of one another. On another wall were four black metal loops, two at head height and two close to the floor, 4' apart. A strange looking apparatus attached to the ceiling. It looked like a swing you would see in a circus. It had a thick rope attached at one end and tied down in the corner of the room. I took it all in and wondered what on earth is that doing in a bedroom?

Lee sat in an armchair as I stood in front of her, "Did you bring a cosie, sweetie?"

"Oh yes" I replied, "I must have left it in the car, I'll go get it."

"No need, I have some spare ones here, all fresh and clean sweetie."

It seemed strange that an older woman was paying me so many compliments, but it made me feel so good. Lee handed me a packet containing a size 6 swimsuit, so it said, I blushed and said it was a little small for me. She just smiled and said, "Try it on for me Bobbi."

I looked around to see where I could go and change, there was only the door with the sign on it. Lee seeing my dilemma said I should just change where I was. "We are all girls here." As she winked at me.

I was bashful, the door was wide open, the curtains too were open as I looked, hesitating. Lee got up, run a finger across my cheek and under my chin, as she closed the door and drew the curtains.

"There you go, all private now, just you and me." As she stood right in front of me, inches away, she leaned in and kissed me gently. I closed my eyes and my mouth opened instinctively as her tongue brushed my lips then entered my mouth. Her hand around the back of my neck, held me tight against her, not that it needed to, my body responded to her touch. She felt my breasts and pinched my nipples as she pulled my top off over my head. She stepped back and looked at me. My breathing was coming in deep short breaths.

"Now you do the rest, but slowly, I want you to enjoy the experience too." As she sat back down into the armchair. She threw a leg over one arm letting me see that she too was aroused as her musky aroma, started to penetrate my senses. She pulled aside her swimsuit and massaged her obviously moist kitty. I stood there, my gaze was locked on this very classy lady, playing while I started to undo my bra, and as I felt the clips come apart, I held them there for a few seconds, remembering she wanted it done slowly. I could see in her eyes that she was enjoying the situation. I let my bra fall and I threw it onto the bed. I covered my breasts, but Lee was in no mood to be teased by a young upstart from the sticks. She stood up and disrobed, stepping out then throwing her bathing suit onto the floor by the door and walked over to me.

"On the bed, now!" was the command.

I sat on the edge and Lee walked in between my legs, easing them apart. She placed a hand on my shoulder and pushed me down. With my legs hanging off the bed, Lee climbed up onto my belly, then held my tit against her warm wet core. My nipple was ridged, a peddle, and she toyed with it even further as I closed my eyes letting the sensations wash over me.

I felt her juices lubricating my nipple as she tried to ease it into her, but it was too small. She cursed, called me a little bitch then slowly worked her way up my body, leaving a trail of moisture following in her progress, then when she arrived at her chosen destination, she grabbed my hair, my eyes burst open as she stated,

"I want you to watch me lower myself onto your mouth babe." And she did and I did, as she covered my mouth I tasted her sweetness, totally different to Macca but also so similar. I grabbed hold of her upper thighs, as if I had been doing this all my life. And start to lick, suck, I made slurping noises as her well-aged pussy opened its wings to my tongue. I let my tongue run up and back. It was pure instinct, nothing else. I sucked one of her lips into my mouth she oooohhhhh and aaaarrrrrggggghhhhh.

I felt the heat on my cheeks, I thought I was suffocating but as soon as I thought I couldn't breathe anymore, she would ease herself up and I caught another breath. She rode my mouth, her hips roughly thrusting back and forth. Her breathing was coming in shorter pants now, I could hear her moaning in delight. She began to increase her tempo as I felt she was very close to reaching a climax. She cried out as she thrust her hips hard onto my mouth. I felt her hot juices running into my mouth. I took it all, I had no other choice. As Lee shuddered, then moaned again, her shaking was powerful. I felt her bush rubbing up against my chin. She tasted so good. I felt so aroused, my own nylon knickers were sticking to me. She slumped forward over me

A short laugh came from her as she rolled off me and she lay there panting and squeezing her own chest.

"Oh my Bobbi, you are the real thing. Don't let anyone tell you different."

I felt good. Lee rolled over onto one elbow, looked at me, and stroked my cheek. "You my sweet thing are going to be the most popular young girl going around." She kissed me tenderly, but there was a passion about it as she looked into my eyes. "As much as I want to keep you to myself, there are a number of ladies who you should meet. Now slip into that bikini and be quick about it."

The bikini was indeed small and tight, it covered hardly anything, and my bush escaped from the sides. It looked ridiculous and I said so.

"You are right sweetie, take them off and the top too. I have a feeling you will spend more time out of them than in, in any case."