CJ and Me Pt. 03 - At the Pool Party

Story Info
Eyes opened at The Pool Party. A Domme in the making.
3.8k words
4.72
7.5k
6

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arking
Arking
352 Followers

This is a story of a life's Journey. Through heart ache and pain, so many happy moments, there is some very erotic sexual passages, [I hope] but it is blended into the context of a life's journey. I've tried to make them as real as they were for me at the time, although sometimes my memory fails me. So this story is based on facts, some fiction [to protect the guilty] and many, many fantasies. The place names are real, as are the people. The names have been changed but they are as real as you and me. In this section of the story there is a small selection on BDSM discipline, restraints and corporal punishment. CJ and I started in pre-pandemic 2020 and I'm 67 years old, CJ was teenager going on 30. You will have to do the maths. But this story goes way back to the very beginning of my teenage years, and continues through until today. Any sexual activity took place with CJ was when she was over 18 there is no underage sex.

Lee walked me back to the party, along a garden path. Symbolic as I look at it now, that garden path, was it to lead me astray? And would it change my life, if I allowed it to.

She held onto my hand as she whispered into my ear, "Are you nervous?" she asked in a warm kind of way. I nodded without saying a word.

Even though we were both naked, we didn't draw any special attention. She run her hand over my backside and gently tapped it. Then nuzzled my neck and nibbled on my ear.

"You my love are going to be had in so many ways today, it will astound you." I shivered, not only with nerves, but fear. This was way more than I had imagined. Yes I knew there would be lesbians at this party but I never thought for one minute that within the first 45 minutes I would be standing stark naked in front of another dozen women. After having spent nearly half an hour pleasuring the hostess of the party. Her aroma still stuck to my face and every so often I would get a gentle reminder of her musky, tangy flavor. I smiled to myself.

Lee went to the bar with me in tow, and asked if I drank. I said I did but not a lot.

"Wise girl, moderation, everything in moderation. Except your women." She said with a wink. The lady behind the bar pouring drinks was older as well, around my mums age I surmised. She was wearing a sundress and not much else that I could make out. Her breasts sagged but her nipples poked out. She had a twinkling in her eyes and held your gaze as she spoke to you.

Her features told me she was of an age where the sun beat down on her and hardened her skin, no amount of moisturizer was going to help her. But she had a warm smile and a softness about her.

"What would you like hon?" As she poured a glass of wine for Lee. I shrugged, "Bacardi and coke please."

"Sure thing, ice or no ice?"

"No ice thanks."

She handed over a small glass of the mixture complete with a small straw. I sipped at it. It tasted 'strong' I coughed. She smiled, and mouth the word 'sorry'.

"That's Peta, by the way." Said Lee "Her real name is Beatrice Potter. But we all call her Peta, I think you can guess why?" It took a couple of seconds before the penny dropped. I smile and held out my hand to shake hers. "Hi Peta, I'm Bobbi. I take it you are not THAT Beatrice Potter?"

She smiled, shaking her head as she walked around the bar and hugged me, "Only you dykes shake hands, me I like to hug my young friends." She then kissed me, hard on my mouth and rubbed my kitty, all in one motions, I jumped and then relaxed as she kissed me a second time and let a finger run between my lips and pinched my button. I sighed.

My legs opened automatically and she inserted a finger. She held me as Lee watched on and kissed her, as Lee's hand squeezed my backside. Peta, quickly inserted a second finger and looked at Lee, "Can we keep her?"

Lee laughed, "Bobbi is finding her feet Peta, be gentle." Lee lent into my ear, "Peta is my wife, oh we aren't really married but have lived together these past 30 years."

Her expert fingers kept working on my insides and I soon became weak at my knees. Lee held me up as I began to shake and moan. My orgasm was short but sweet. I shook as Peta's fingers were slowly withdrawn and Lee held me up. Took me over to a sun lounge and put a towel down for me to lay on.

Peta went back to the bar, sucking on her fingers while Lee sat next to me. "You are so sweet Bobbi. Not too many girls like you, would have stood there and enjoyed that moment." I smiled then sighed.

"It felt good, and Peta is very good at 'mixing drinks', you are very lucky to have her." Lee laughed softly.

"You have a way with words Bobbi." As she stroked my legs back and forth, all the while looking into my eyes.

"You see that red headed, pale skin nymph in the pool?" Lee asked. I nodded as I took another small sip of my very strong Bacardi with a dash of coke.

"How would you like to meet her?"

"When you say meet her, do you mean just to meet her or, do you mean, you know, get to know her?" I hesitantly enquired.

Lee laughed quietly, "You catch on quickly, Bobbi. Either way is up to you. Her name is Margaret Longwood. She is very compliant and will hang on every word you utter and obey everything you ask of her."

"Really" I replied. "Why would I want a friend like that?"

Lee looked at me, all the while running her hands up and down my leg, and each time her hand finished a little higher until she gently touched my bushy core. The next trip around the long slender legs she stopped at my core and rested her hand there just tinkering with the moisture that had once again started to ooze from me.

"Bobbi I have just this afternoon met you and you are a complete surprise to me. When Macca told me she was bringing a new friend with her and she told me of your little adventure last weekend." She kept looking into my eyes as she spoke and toyed with my kitty.

"I was certain you would be a shy, nervous little domesticated mouse. One I could mold and share with all my old friends." She let a finger start to enter me, I closed my eyes and relaxed. She then just as suddenly stopped, withdrew her fingers, put them to my lips. I opened my mouth and sent my tongue out to lick them. She smiled and told me. "You Bobbi are not going to be anyone's play thing are you? Unlike Margaret, you will be seated at the table and not on your knees."

I had absolutely no idea what she was talking about, but I smiled just the same.

Lee stood up and put her sunglasses back into place, then called out "Margaret sweetie, come here. You too Macca." And she turned and walked back towards the little hut in the corner of the garden. I lay there sipping on my drink, which had all but gone during the time Lee had been talking to me. Peta wandered over to me and sat next to me in a garden chair.

"Another drink sweetie?" She asked with a smile.

"I think just a coke and plenty of ice this time" I said jokingly. Peta laughed, "A bit strong was it?" then got up and poured a coke into a tall glass full of chipped ice and brought it over to me. Suggesting we should follow the others.

I got up and took hold of Peta's hand, squeezed it, told her "Thank you, you know, for before."

She smiled, kissed my cheek and quietly told me the pleasure was all hers.

We slowly walked towards the hut, the door was open but the curtains were still drawn. Peta stopped at the door and stood aside for me to enter. I smiled and mouthed my thank you. She bowed her head. Both Macca and Margaret were standing in the middle of the room, while Lee was undoing the rope holding the contraption to the ceiling.

Lee issued her instructions. "Peta, honey, will you blindfold Macca and put the spreader bar on her. Margaret will you bound her wrists behind her for me, that's a good girl." Lee looked over at me and curled her finger at me, indicating that I should go to her.

I did, as I cocked my head and with a somewhat weary look upon my face asked quietly with a drawn out "y e s?"

"I want you to sit in that armchair, a leg over each arm, so I can admire your pussy. Don't touch yourself, I will get Margaret to keep you well satisfied while I'll deal with Macca."

Peta brought a stool, or what looked like a stool out from a hidden closet. It was about 3 foot high covered in a soft velvet type material, well padded. Placed it in front of Macca who was told to lean over it. She did this without question or hesitation. Lee lowered the chains and bar from the ceiling while Peta hooked it up to a connection between her bound wrists. Lee started to lift her upwards, her arms rising up to a level of discomfort, I suspect, but not pain. I was astonished and speechless, as Margaret settle on the floor in front of me. She started to kiss my inner thighs I sighed, very audibly.

Peta then took out what I was to learn was a harness and a small thin dildo, not much bigger than two fingers wide and 4" long. She inserted into the harness and stroked it lovingly before handing it to Lee. Who adjusted the straps and fitted it onto herself. Occasionally fidgeting a little here and there to get it fitting snuggly in place for her.

Peta then went and brought out what looked like a ping pong bat, but without the rubber surface.

She then produced the biggest false looking man's cock I had ever seen, she laid back onto the bed, spread her own legs and started to insert the fake cock.

Lee went around to the front of Macca, using the edge of the bat, run it along the tips of her nipples. Her nipples started to respond immediately, becoming harder and erect. Lee pinch one hard as I saw Macca wince and Lee put the flat of the bat against her lips and said "SSSSHHHHHHH baby, you have been expecting this for some time now haven't you?" Macca nodded her head.

"Do you remember why you are being disciplined?" lee asked.

"Yes Mistress"

I sat up a little. What did she just say?

So many things running through my mind. Margaret was now working on my bushy mound, running her tongue along my slit, moving one side to the other of my tight pink lips. I was being torn on two levels. Part of me wanted to stop and listen to Lee and Macca and another part was saying, my goodness gracious me this girl can lick pussy.

Lee stopped in front of Macca and grabbed her hair as she kissed forcibly, then slapping her rump with the bat, 'WHACK'. I was watching, listening and feeling an intense pressure rising inside of me.

I grabbed at the head between my legs and wrapped my ankles behind her neck, all so instinctive.

Lee had WHACKED Macca a second and a third time but not a sound came from Macca's lips. She then stood in front of her and laid the bat on the stool. She then retrieved a jar of cream, and gently applied to the red marks glowing on her backside.

All the while this was happening, Margaret was dutiful in her ministrations of my kitty, as she now was concentrating on my pearl, which was no longer hidden and was being tormented into submission. The intense feeling being applied to my core kept me thrusting my hips forward and faster into Margaret's face. My climax was building so fast my head was swimming, I was going to explode.

On the bed Peta, had buried her huge fake man cock into her own pussy. Her knees bent she had hold of the toy with both hands as she worked it into herself.

Lee was leaning into Macca's ear now and all I heard were the words, "when I want it" and "your ass is mine now". With that she walked behind Macca and eased herself into her. Grabbing hold of her hips she started to find a rhythm. I could tell that Macca wasn't at all comfortable.

Margaret, was burying her face into me as I rose up and let out an almighty moaning cry of "OH YES, OH FUCKING YES." As I reached peak and shook. Margaret held onto my hips, shook at my clit and wouldn't let it go.

My hips left the armchair and Margaret slipped out of the hold I had on her neck. She raised my legs up and bent my knees into my chest then buried her tongue into what I was going to learn was my rosebud.

My eyes were wide open, a mixture of disgust and overwhelming pleasure. No one had ever ventured there before and I thought it was not a play thing. Oh my goodness was I wrong. I bucked, and moaned, oh so very loud, I put a finger across my mouth as I felt a further orgasm mounting inside of me. I groaned out loud, oh so very loud. I came again, this time I felt like I was peeing myself. Margaret sat there and covered my mound with her mouth, capturing every droplet of my juice that came pouring from me.

I had never before thought that a woman could ejaculate, it had never occurred to me that I could or should.

I collapsed back into the armchair. Panting, sweating, and crying with pleasure.

I was so exhausted and so happy, my tears turned into laughter as I laid there looking into Margaret's eyes, her soft smile and the signs of my juices were all over her face. I leaned forward and we kissed. I thought it was the least I could do.

Margaret head bowed and she blushed as she said "Thank you Mistress."

I was stunned, I wasn't a Mistress, was I?

Was I?

I looked questioningly at Lee who was still busy holding onto Macca's hips as she too thrust forward with a grunt and a delightful sounding "OOOOHHHHHHH." With that she leaned over onto Macca's back. Her boobs squashed tightly underneath her. Her hands came around and cupped Macca's smaller perkier bosoms, her hard nipples dark red now as they were pinched.

"That's a good girl Macca, in future when I tell you I want your ass, you don't laugh and say no, will you?" Lee asked. "Pardon, I can't hear you."

"No" was a silent reply from Macca, tears running down from under her blindfold.

"I can't hear you Allison Mac Kenzie" and with that a solid slap with an open hand hit her backside. The first time I had heard a cry or a plea come from Macca. She sobbed openly now.

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again, I promise." She was almost screaming as two more heavy handed slaps landed on her rump. She openly cried now, this wasn't just silently sobbing, this was a cry of pain.

"You know the drill Macca, how do you answer any of my questions? What do you call me?"

"Yes Mistress, I promise Mistress. I won't let you down again Mistress." The words came out in a mixture of pain, panic and pleasure.

With that, Lee came around to the front of Macca and took off her blindfold. Held her face in her hands, kissed her tenderly, I could see the love and devotion in Macca's eyes.

"Now Macca, you have reached a certain stage in our relationship. You will always refer to me as Mistress." With that Peta, who had been resting on the bed, after enjoying her own climax, handed Lee a plain black leather dog collar, or so it looked. She put it around Macca's neck, did the buckle up, not tight, but tight enough so it wouldn't rub or move.

Stood back and as Peta joined her and held Lee's hand, said the following proclamation.

"Allison Mac Kenzie, you are now under the care and guidance of your Mistress, to obey her every command, her wishes, and desires. To put her needs before your own making her the sole person in your life. And by doing so the Mistress will care for you, protect you, respect and love you."

She leaned in kissed her again and released her from her restraints.

Macca was laughing, smiling, crying all at once. While Margaret was sitting at me feet her head bowed. I stroked her hair and asked "Are you OK?" She had tears of joy running down her cheeks, the ones you see at weddings and christenings.

"Yes Mistress."

That was the second time she had said that and I was about to challenge her on it when Lee stepped forward.

"Margaret, stand up please, did you make Bobbi cum?"

"Yes Mistress" as Lee looked at me and the wide smile on my face must have met with her approval.

"Good girl Maggie. Keep that up and who knows you may earn Bobbi's collar one day. Isn't that right Bobbi?"

The silence was deafening.

"Not happy with her Bobbi?" Lee asked me.

"It's not that at all, she is very good at what she was doing to me, very good in fact. But I'm no Mistress! I have no idea how a Mistress should behave."

Lee smiled, stroked the back of a finger down my cheek as I cocked my head in appreciation of her touch.

"My dear, Mistress aren't made or choose to be a Mistress. Either you are or you aren't, and you Roberta are a Mistress. Isn't that right Maggie?"

"Yes Mistress."

I looked a little perplexed, thinking quickly, "But how do I behave like a Mistress?" I asked.

"Bobbi, just be yourself." She said, then turned to Margaret. "Margaret, tell me did anyone tell you before you met Mistress Bobbi that she was a Mistress?"

"No Mistress."

"Then how did you know she was, if no one told you?" Lee asked her.

"I just knew Mistress, she has that look about her, that air, that confidence that told me she was a Mistress. That she is special."

I blushed, not knowing what to think, do or say. I turned to Macca and asked. "Did you know?"

Her chin fell to her chest, her eyes not meeting mine then Lee said "You may answer"

"Yes Mistress Bobbi, I felt it too, a long time ago, several years in fact."

I was stunned and bewildered. I sat back down in the armchair which was still wet. I looked around the room and silently asked, "Is there a towel I can use?"

Margaret quickly went into the side room and returned with a towel, she handed it to me. At which point Lee stepped closer and looked straight into Margaret's eyes, "Do you expect a Mistress to clean up her own mess? What sort of sub would you make? No wonder no one has collared you." There was anger in her voice.

With that, her head dropped and she knelt and started to mop up the mess I had made earlier. When she had finished, Lee looked at me and using her eyes asked me to take charge.

I stood up and open my legs for her, and without hesitating Margaret started to dry my thighs and legs.

When she was done, Lee instructed her to stand up to open her legs. She did so without hesitation or comment. Lee went to the cupboard and brought back a riding crop. It was 4 foot in length, with a 2" 'flap' on the tip, a loop on the handle went around a wrist, my wrist. Lee handed me my first and only riding crop, my most favorite dispenser of discipline.

Lee stood back and nodded towards Margaret. "She is yours to do as you will with." I walked around her once and then twice. In truth I was thinking, what am I going to do, this poor girl hadn't really done anything wrong had she. Then it occurred to me that she needed to know how to serve me.

"Margaret, in future I don't want to have to tell you how to serve me. You must get to know my desires, my wants, and my needs and to fulfil them before I instruct you too. So how are you going to do that?"

As I was speaking to her I let the tip of my new riding crop run up the inside of her leg. I stopped it at the top and patted her mound, protected by her thick red bushy pubic hair. I then let it run slowly down the other side of her leg.

She was quiet. Her head still bowed. "That was a question Margaret." I said and with that statement slapped the top of her thigh, not hard, not noisily, in fact it was rather insipid compared to the discipline metered out to Macca. Who was still standing in between Lee and Peta.

"Do I have to repeat everything to you?" I asked

"No Mistress, I just don't know how I can get to know you well enough Mistress. I would have to spend a lot of time with you Mistress."

The realization dawned on me, Margaret was to become my first full time female lover.

"Do you want to serve me Margaret, I mean truly serve me?" My voice was no longer a little squeaky and timid. There was a new found force in my tone.

Something that came to me the night before when I confronted my brother for the first time in my life. I had grown up in a matter of hours and all it took was a slip of the tongue by Paul.

Arking
Arking
352 Followers
12