CJ and Me Pt. 04

Story Info
Growing up and growing into a Mistress. Learning the ropes.
4.1k words
4.67
5.7k
2

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arking
Arking
354 Followers

CJ and me. Part 4 -- Growing up and growing into a Mistress.

This is a story of a life's Journey. Through heart ache and pain, so many happy moments, there is some very erotic sexual passages, [I hope] but it is blended into the context of a life's journey. I've tried to make them as real as they were for me at the time, although sometimes my memory fails me. So this story is based on facts, some fiction [to protect the guilty] and many, many fantasies. The place names are real, as are the people. The names have been changed but they are as real as you and me. In this section of the story there is a small selection on BDSM discipline, restraints and corporal punishment. CJ and I started in pre-pandemic 2020 and I'm 67 years old, CJ was teenager going on 30. You will have to do the maths. But this story goes way back to the very beginning of my teenage years, and continues through until today. Any sexual activity took place with CJ was when she was over 18 there is no underage sex.

I walked back out into the warm sunlight. It was like walking from under a clouded sky into a brave new world. Margaret followed close behind me, her head bowed. I was completely unaware of the eyes on us. I looked over my shoulder to see where Lee, Macca and Peta were, and saw the look on Margaret's face. A look of despair and worry, of fear. My heart melted in that instant. I stopped and she stopped, I held out my hand and she looked up and took it. A small smile on her lips but a sadness in her eyes.

"Am I that much of a monster?" I asked

"No Mistress, sorry Mistress. I am so sorry I let you down in front of Mistress Lee and Peta." She replied.

"Did you listen to the words that Lee spoke to Macca after she had that collar put on her?"

"Yes Mistress, of course Mistress."

"Then you would have heard her say that she was under the care, protection of Mistress Lee and that she will love and respect her. Those promises I will give to you now. Look at me. You are mine to care for, to respect, and I will protect you." I stated those words clearly and slowly to her.

She looked at me, her smile was warm and sincere now, the wetness in her eyes were no longer tears of despair but I could see and feel a genuine warmth there.

"To love also Mistress?" Margaret asked

"Love Margaret can't be commanded or enforced on someone, we will have to wait and see where this leads, shan't we?"

I was unaware that we were being spied upon from the garden hut, behind the curtain Lee and Peta were smiling to themselves. Not in any nasty way, but as Macca told me later on, much to her discomfort, in a way a mother may look on as her child takes her first step.

"Well Macca, you have delivered us a real gem I am thinking. Thank you very much my sweet sub. Now onto the bed, I think it is time that Peta got introduced to that cute pink rosebud of yours." As she looked at Peta. "You be gentle with her OK, I want to have a bit more of her later on and if she is too sore or tired it is you I'll be coming after." She told her wife of 30 years. With that she closed the door and turned to look at Peta who was already engaged in tying Macca's wrists and ankles to the four corners of the bed. She lay there spread eagled on the bed, and waited to be the centre of their attention for the next few hours.

I took Margaret's hand and held the riding crop in the other, gently tapping my leg as we walked along the side of the pool. The other women in the pool or sun bathing either bowed their head or looked up and smiled at me. To all who saw us, there was no mistaking that there was a new Mistress at the party. Margaret, hugged my arm, even though she was slightly taller than I was and a good five years older, she was still very much submissive to me.

I used the riding crop as a pointer and guided us towards the sun lounge I had earlier left. Another woman was resting there, a straw hat covering her face, Margaret let go of my hand and went ahead to her and whispered to her. The woman, lifted her sun hat, looked at me, my riding crop and promptly left the lounge. I wasn't sure if it was the fact that she was asked to vacate the sun lounge, or the fact I was carrying a riding crop, that got her to move. But move she did and kept her head bowed as she moved away. Margaret picked up the towel and raced to the bar and collected clean one, unfolded it and laid it out for me. I smiled and kissed her gently. She blushed and said "Thank you Mistress."

"Does Mistress want a drink from the bar?" I was asked in a polite soft voice.

I nodded, "A weak B&C please Maggie, my preferred choice, no ice thank you." With those simple instructions Margaret learnt how I loved my drinks, weak and no ice. She remember that from then on.

I laid back on the sun lounge, putting my sun glasses back on and started to think on what had happened this weekend. Margaret sat on the grass next to me, her head resting against my arm while she laid her forearm across my stomach. I felt wonderful, or should I say it felt wonderful. I think I dozed off at some point because I felt a gentle tap on my tummy. I opened my eyes and lifted my sunglasses, and turned my head to Margaret.

"Mistress, may I go for a swim please?"

"Of course you may." I was going to add that she didn't need to ask such trivial requests, then I remembered that Macca didn't answer my question in the hut earlier, until Lee said she could. I didn't say another word.

"Does Mistress require another drink before I go?" She asked seeing my glass was almost empty. I smiled and nodded. "Same again please." I didn't need to say please or thank you, but my strict upbringing by my mother, she taught me that good manners maketh a lady, plus it felt right to do so. Respect goes both ways in all relationships.

Margaret returned with my drink, and I looked straight into her womanhood as she approached, it looked so inviting. As I looked up she was smiling down at me, handed me my drink, lent down and kissed me tenderly. I reached up and stroked her pubic hair and felt her tongue enter my mouth. I moaned.

"Does Mistress want me to stay?" She asked as soon as we broke our kiss. I was smiling.

"You go for your swim and when you are done, I will dry you before getting you wet all again." I replied with a wicked grin on my face.

I put my drink down and grabbed her ass checks in my hand as I brought my lips to her loins, flicked my tongue along her lips and kissed her pearl. She gave me a very audible sigh.

"Mistress, I would love to stay if I may?" She was almost begging me.

"Go, have your swim then come and join me and we will share some secrets with each other." I told her. I watched her walk away towards the pool and the other girls there. I watched how her hips swayed gently side to side, how sexy that looked. Her cute backside, her pale skin with a hint of pinkness about it, a touch of sunburn maybe?

She half turned and waved to me before jumping into the pool, very little splash as she disappeared from view. I closed my eyes and dozed again.

There was a lot of noise of raised voices and screaming that woke me. A group of girls were pushing and shoving at each other in what must have been the shallow end of the pool as they were standing in water that went up to their belly buttons. I could see the commotion but not catching any of the words being spoken. Apart from the occasional "Fucking Bitch" As I got up I noticed that Margaret was in the middle of it all and 2 or 3 girls were all trying to pull at her hair, or slap at her. I walked towards the pool, riding crop in hand. I stood there silently watching.

Margaret had her back to me and was fending off a particularly attractive younger woman. Who had hold of Margaret by her hair and was tugging at it rather viciously. Slowly as the girls caught sight of me they slowed, then stopped. Margaret turned her head around just as the girl slapped her hard with an open hand, right across her face, her nose exploded in red and she let out an almighty scream.

Exactly at this time Lee and Peta joined me by the poolside. Lee hands on hips, shouted rather abruptly.

"OK you lot, out of the pool." Lee demanded, which had an ever increasing puddle of blood expanding around Margaret.

Some of the six young ladies waddled to the steps while some just hopped up onto the sides on the in-ground pool. And as elegantly as they could swung their legs up and out of the pool, then stood there heads bowed, hands behind their backs.

"Peta, will you and Bobbi take Maggie up to the house and see to her, I hope her nose isn't broken, there will be hell to pay if it is. I'll take Leah and sort this mess out." Leah apparently was the culprit responsible for the bloodied nose.

"OK hon, come on Bobbi, and let's get your new toy into the house. Grab a towel from behind the bar, I don't want a bloodied floor in the house. What are going to do with you, we give you a new sub and you let her get beaten up on your first day."

I was only half listening as I was cradling Margaret in my arms now. Her tears were real, her pain was obvious. I held the towel to her face. I looked down at her and began to feel the heavy responsibility that had been bestowed upon me. One I didn't really ask for but one I had just the same. I wasn't too sure what to do. We walked into the back of the main house, which was a utility room of some kind.

I looked up at Peta her big backside wobbling as she stood on her tippy toes feeling around for something in the back of a cupboard.

"Ah ha, here it is." as she found a small first aid kit. As she turned around I sensed she was about to say something but I took the kit from her and looked down at Margaret.

"Do you know what you are doing Bobbi?" she asked.

"Not really" came the reply. "Then give it back. If I were you I would be sorting this mess out, not Lee." She firmly stated.

I looked down at Margaret again, and knew she was right. If I was going to be this strong woman everyone saw then I had to stand up and be counted. The words I shouted at Paul the night before came back to me.

Metaphorically speaking, 'I had to grow a pair'.

I looked down at Margaret once again, smiled, kissed her forehead, nodded at Peta, who raised her eye brows, smiled and said "Go get'em girl."

I walked out and briskly walked back towards the group, I picked up my crop and put my hand through the loop. Slapping my hand as I looked straight ahead. I stopped and listened to what Lee was saying.

She was just saying how silly and trivial it all was. The girl Leah, was kneeling in front of Lee. Her head bowed, almost in a begging pose. I moved in alongside Lee and rested the tip of my riding crop on the shoulder of Leah and tapped it gently. While looking at all the other women. The tapping got stronger and Lee turned to me, "is there anything you want to say Mistress Bobbi."

"There is and thank you Mistress Lee. Margaret is under my care, she is my responsibility, you slap her you slap me. Nobody slaps me." I was glaring at the three girls I recognised in the pool, they of course were all looking down.

"Leah" I said, will pay the punishment for all of you. I tapped her harder still, "On your feet Leah, and into the hut." I turned and pointed in the direction of the hut. Leah got up and went to walk off and as she did I brought the crop down across her fleshy backside, she jumped, but said not a word, nor let out a scream. I smiled.

"With your permission Lee I am going to deal with this my own way."

Lee nodded and said "As you should, how is Margaret by the way?"

"Sore and crying still, but the bleeding has stopped." I then lent in and whispered into Lee's ear, "What was it all about?"

"You Bobbi, it was all about you." She said with a smile. Patted my arm and asked, "Do you want some advice?" I nodded "Leah enjoys the pain, so don't hold back!"

I walked behind Leah by some 20' or so. I couldn't help but admire her backside. So firm, so arousing, I almost forgot what I was going to do to put her in her place. Then it occurred to me, it is doubtful I could hurt her, it just wasn't in me to do that. So maybe by not hurting her, would torment her more. A smile came to my lips. My brothers, the younger ones, always told me I was devious at heart.

Leah disappeared into the hut, leaving the door open, I walked slowly in behind her. Macca was still tied to the bed, a smile on her lips. My god I thought, what had the girls done to her to keep her smiling this long?

I turned to Leah, pointing with my riding crop, "Up against the wall." I was pointing at the wall with the 4 loops imbedded in it. She stood face against the wall, arms and legs positioned to be tied, one to each loop.

I ran the tip of my riding crop up her right calf, patting her cute backside when I reached the top of her leg. I rested the tip there at the base of her spine at the top of her cheeks. Trying to work it in between the crack in her cheeks. I then stopped, and slowly let the tip run down the inside of her left leg.

I got close to her and pushed my firm breasts into her back as I whispered into her ear. "You over stepped the boundary today, my boundary. Margaret is mine, you are nobodies," With that I brought the riding crop upwards and caught her on her mound. It wasn't hard but it was sudden. She took a deep breath but never said a word or let out any emotion.

"I don't know and don't care what happened out there, I don't give a damn if Margaret started it or not. She is mine to care for, and I will care for her and deal with anyone who over steps the mark."

I once again started to run the crop up her right leg, tapping her backside when I got to the top, then ran the tip up her spine to her neck. I saw her breathing change the higher I went. I was never sure if it was fear or nervous excitement but her breathing was coming in short, sharp spasms. The sound was grisly, the anticipation of what was to come was building. I put the riding crop under one arm as I put an arm around her to cup a breast and pinched a nipple hard, shaking it. Just one. Just once. Then let it go.

I stood back and caressed her rump, pulling apart her cheeks and running a finger around her rosebud. She moaned. I felt her core, she was moist. Not what I wanted at all.

I stood back and whacked the stool which was still in the centre of the room. I hit it so hard it jarred my arm.

Leah's arms were beginning to fall. "Put them back up." I roared at her. She did immediately. I whacked the stool again, I liked the sound it made. A chilling sound. Not one I had heard regularly at all.

Lee and Peta had brought Margaret up to hut, but out of sight from me. I walked towards the door then turned, all the while I was tapping the crop into the palm of my hand. I stopped turned Leah to face me. I was watching, waiting. I wasn't sure what I was waiting for, maybe some sort of divine inspiration. Nothing came.

I sighed! "Leah" I said, "Who am I?"

"Sorry Mistress, what do you mean?" Came the reply. "Well what am I?"

"A Mistress, Mistress", came the awkward reply, "And who's Mistress am I?"

"Margaret's Mistress, Mistress."

"Say it again!"

"You are Margaret's Mistress, Mistress."

"Louder Leah, I want you to tell all of the girls out there who I am, what I am. Lift your head, and shout it out."

"YOU ARE MARGARET'S MISTRESS, MISTRESS BOBBI!"

"Don't you ever forget it." With that declaration I walked back out into the warm sunshine.

Standing there with Lee on one side and Peta on the other, was Margaret, with tears streaming down her face. Cotton wool plugged into each nostril.

She came running up to me, throwing herself onto me. I lost my balance and stumbled then fell onto my bum, both of us burst into laughter with Lee and Peta standing there shaking their heads.

"Maggie I said, oh Maggie, you dum dum." Lee held out a hand and pulled me up. Maggie kissed me and hugged me again.

It was only then that Peta spoke up. "Oh Christ, Macca is still tied up in there." I nodded and told them, "Complete with a smile still. So what you 3 got up to, sure left her in a happy place."

Lee winked at me and said, "We'll show you one day."

I took Margaret's hand and we headed back towards to bloodied pool and bar. I needed a stiff drink after that.

I got there and all the other girls came over and were apologising to Margaret when I heard my name called from the hut, I looked up and Peta was standing in the doorway with Macca.

"What do you want me to do with Leah?" She asked

"Nothing, absolutely nothing", I shouted back, "She can come and join us now."

I turned back towards Margaret who was about to hand me a B&C. "I made it a little stronger Mistress as you suggested." I smiled and gave her a little kiss. Then thought stuff it. I put my drink down on the bar, took Margaret in my arms and kissed her passionately, lustfully, complete with moans, and tongues fencing in our mouths. It was hot. Margaret's eyes were sparkling. My body senses were coming back on after the distasteful episode of before.

"Oh thank you Mistress." She hugged me and held onto my arm, then hugged it again.

I laid down on the sun lounge again, minus the towel, and watched closely the reaction of everyone. The dynamics of the group had subtly shifted. Margaret who might have been considered the odd one out, was now firmly planted alongside Macca as number ones, someone who was a little more important than a girl or woman without a Mistress. They were women with that muliebrity.

Margaret sat next to the sun lounge on the ground, as we all watched Lee and Peta wander back hand in hand, smiling, happy, so much in love. Peta was holding onto a lead attached to Macca's Collar. Leah brought up the rear head bowed, looking sullen.

I indicated to Maggie to come closer. "Do you like that lead and Collar?" I asked in a whisper into her ear. "Oh yes indeed Mistress. I love what it represents. Ownership, obedience, compliance, love, respect, caring." I smiled back at her. A very heavy responsibility for a teenager. Very daunting indeed I thought. I laid back and stroked her hair.

As Lee reached the group, see looked down at the pool and the mess. Peta said "I'll would turn the pump and filter on. Give it an hour or so before anyone should go back in." "What is the time?" I asked, someone replied "Must be close to six by now I would think."

"6:15 it is." Lee spoke up after looking at a clock in the main house.

"Oh hell" I said jumping up, "I have to get going, dinner at six in my place and I dare not be late." "You're late, she cried," said Lee, looking at me with a grin. "Go and get dressed Bobbi, you too Macca, since you are driving her and how are you getting home Margaret?"

Without missing a beat I just said "She is coming with me, Macca will drop her home, won't you Macca?" It wasn't so much of a question but rather a statement. Macca stood and looked at Lee, Lee nodded.

Lee looked at me with a look which said I should have talked to her first before speaking up. It was duly noted. Fortunately it wasn't too far out of the way for us both, Macca could drop Margaret off in Norwood first, then run me home to Salisbury North, before going home herself.

I went to the hut to collect my clothes my short skirt, my knickers had disappeared, I put my pink bra back on and then my loose fitting top. Lee had come in behind me and closed the door. She sat on the bed and watched me get dressed. She came up to me, held me, kissed me tenderly, pinched my nipples, rather firmly, and then cupped her hand on my bare pussy, rubbing it. Bringing her finger to her lips, sucking it. She smiled.

"I want you to come to dinner this Wednesday, just you and Maggie, Peta and I. We 4 need to talk about things." "Lee" I replied, "I'm not sure I can, you know family and things."

Arking
Arking
354 Followers
12