Claimed by a Goo Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's... surprisingly reasonable. When did you get so smart?"

"I have steadily grown more intelligent from our first meeting. As my core grows so too does my intellect. Therefore I am constantly learning and my capacity only increases as time goes on."

"Damn. Then it's only a matter of time, before you get smarter than me."

"Considering that you stepped in front of a bullet with an untested vest of an unproven partner, it wouldn't be a stretch to say I passed that point some time ago," she teased.

"Hey. I don't appreciate you badmouthing my 'untested partner' like that. I happen to be quite fond of her."

"Oh really? How can I make it up to the both of you?" Her smirk told me exactly how she meant to resolve that debt. She looked out under with half-lidded eyes, her gooey bangs pulling out of our eyeline so she could keep that connection. Without any obvious motion, she began to slide forward, utilizing her amorphous biology to slide her knees beneath the couch. Ducking forward, her cool breath teased my dick for a moment before she continued on, running her cheek along its length. The lure of my cock proved a stronger draw than keeping eye contact with me. She nibbled the middle, her cool lips pressing into my skin like she was savoring a corn cob, her neck and spine stretching in an impossible manner. Blood thrummed through my veins, taking the expressway on it's way to cock-town. Once construction was safely underway, she leaned back, once more presenting her succulent breasts by drawing back her shoulders. Grasping my cock in her hand, she helped me reposition slightly, my hips gliding forward across a slick layer of her body so that my dick hung over the edge of the couch.

Her nipple met my tip before anything else, our sensitive, blood gorged flesh pressing into one another playfully. Pillowing outward, her bouncy fleshy rejected the attempt, allowing my penis to slide along the side of her tit. Knowing that it was all part of Lara's game, her sweet attempt at arousing me in no way dampening its effectiveness. She smiled at me and realigned my dick. Waiting on me, she held it in place. I slowly thrust forward, allowing her to keep me in place while I did. Her breast indented, resisting the penetration for a long moment. Then it parted, bouncing back around me, submerging my dick in a glob of her succulently gooey flesh. My back arched involuntarily shoving my cock deeper into her body.

"So good," she whispered sultrily. "Your dick feels so good inside me."

Hot. So incredibly sexy she's rendered me stupid.

"You too," I told her, still working on my seductive bedroom talk.

"If you think that's good, just wait till you see what I have planned for you." Opening her mouth wide, she puffed out her cheeks as if she was holding her breath. Theatrically reaching up pinching her nose, she closed her eyes in concentration. I tracked the air bubble as it was transported down her throat on the way to her boob that was currently jiggling around my dick. The bubble, split, into a stream of smaller cavitations that expanded the volume of her breast to twice the size of its counterpart. Then, after she'd organized the small bubbles into an orderly matrix surrounding my dick, she sent them into motion. They converged on my dick in a constant march, displaying Lara's ever increasing control of her body. It was only when the first of the bubbles hit my dick that I realized the depth of her deception and my misunderstanding of her plan.

Those... Ohhh. Those aren't air bubbles. Ahhhh. Those are vacuums!

Indeed, when the negatively pressured orbs contacted my flesh, they used the path-of-least-resistance channel of my dick to suck in a gasp of air, making the surface of her flesh wobble and bound along that coordinate axis. The result of this was a series of fluttering wiggles that slithered up my cock. Each of them individually wasn't much, but combined... Let's just say that Lara was a deft conductor of this symphony of sensations. What made it even worse was the little whistling sounds that came from the air rushing along my dick. It made me giggle in between sexual grunts and moans that rolled from the back of my throat. My hands clawed at the surface of the couch, scratching it in a poor effort to vent some of the overwhelming sensations. Before I could work through the cheap fabric, Lara reached out and threaded her fingers with mine, beginning to slowly work my cock into and out of her chest, on top of the continuous cavitation assault.

I could feel the tension thrum in my groin, my dick beginning to pulse as I approached my release. My hips twisted as I sought some relief, some mercy so that I could prolong the experience. As always, Lara had no mercy to give, shoving me off the cliff of my orgasm with glee. My cum jettisoned from my cock to swirl in her still popping breasts, swirling in their depths, drawn by unseen current toward the navy orb in her chest. She shuddered, both from the taste as well as her sympathetic emotional reaction. Between her legs, clear fluid leaked from her pussy to splash on the floor. I'd once told her I liked it when I could feel her own release and she'd kept doing it ever since, regardless of if I was inside her pussy at the time. Fingers squished between mine, thinning under the force of my grasp, an involuntary reaction to the strength of our conjoined orgasm. Finally releasing me from it's claws, I flopped back onto the cushion, pulling up on our still threaded hands. Following me up, she plopped down, half on me and half on the couch. Lips pressed against my cheek, her quiet thanks for my humoring of such a strange sexual appetite.

"It's hardly a chore to me," I whispered to her after I'd regained my breath. Taking her cheek, I turned her head for a real kiss. Capturing her vibrant pink lips, she melted slightly in my arms, releasing a swooning sigh once I was done.

Five minutes after we'd finished and begun to lounge on the couch, Claire busted through the door, ripping it open and striding inside without any warning.

"Got him." She clapped twice in exuberation, Cyprian trailing behind him.

"Awesome," I said, rising to my feet. Wrinkling my nose, I looked at the two. "Why does it smell like woodsmoke? And why are your hands covered in ash?"

"All part of the price of progress." Claire practically bubbled with excitement, pacing to and fro in an effort to burn off a bit of her energy.

"Why don't you get cleaned up while I send Mikey a message to let him know what's going on?"

"She didn't burn down a building, did she?" I questioned the floating book.

As always, it remained silent.

Claire took an impromptu shower in my while I typed out a short text to Mikey. Ten minutes later and we hit the road. Or at least the sidewalk. Considering that not one of us owned or had easy access to the car. Me because I was pretty broke. Mikey because he preferred public transportation. And Claire because she'd been stuck in the infernal dimension for two hundred years. All totally normal, completely logical reasons.

Yep.

Regardless of our method of travel, our destination was on the north side of town. Claire and I handled the five mile trek without much trouble.

Whoo cardio training with Lara! Fucking sucks at the time but it's paying off now.

Mikey wasn't doing so well, having devolved into something of a sweaty, breathless by the time we'd arrived to where Claire was leading us. Northeast Highschool.

"How bout you take five buddy? Claire and I can check it out while you recover?"

Mikey heaved himself onto a bench around the flagpole flying what looked to be a sheet containing an image that could be construed as a tiger. If was as if the artist of the flag had only had a tiger described to them and they thought, 'what the hell? How hard can it be?'.

Leaving my buddy behind, I walked up to the hunter who was staring at the building without blinking, tilting her head in a way that I'd learned to mean she was in discussion with Cyprian.

"So is he in there?"

"I would suspect not. The scent is steady but there, but the spore is old, maybe two days."

Considering today is Sunday, that would mean Friday. Probably a student if Sentyne likes to prey on children or young adults.

"So we do some snooping."

"We do some snooping," she confirmed approaching the door with deliberate strides.

"Whoa," I cried out, reaching to grab her arm. "There's likely an alarm system of some sort."

"Do not worry, Cyprian and I have created a Skelachay Charm that should allow us to bypass all but the most powerful locks. The alarm system that you've described should prove no problem."

"Right. Magic. Why didn't I think of that?" I muttered sarcastically.

Claire walked right up to the glass door. Grabbing the handle with her left, she held her right hand up to the keycard slide, palm forward and fingers curled like a dead spider. She whispered a phrase out the side of her mouth and there was a dull glow, followed by a muted flash. The smell of burning electronics drifted through the air as she wrenched the door open.

"So much easier," she said to herself, holding the door open for me to pass through. She remained at the threshold for a moment, observing our surroundings to make sure our ingress was not witnessed by some unfortunate bystander.

Claire led our search through the school, blue grey eyes tracking hidden signs with single-minded focus, blotting out any distractions during her search for the filch's host. A low whistle was the only warning we had, and I wrapped my hand around Claire's mouth and threw by body backwards into a handy stairwell. Lara cushioned my fall, protecting me from the potentially harmful corners of the steps. She also assisted in silencing Claire, covering her mouth in a thin film. I felt like a protagonist in a horror film as the janitor walked by carrying a half-filled trash can, unnoticing of the two of us laying on the stairs, close enough to spit on. The sharp pressure on my kidney receded, needlepoints of claws covered in Lara's dense goo retracting into normal fingers. Claire's angry eyes softened once she recognized what I'd done, I let go of her mouth and stood up. I motioned for her to continue the search. Lara, however, had something to say before we did that. I shivered at the odd sensation of my girlfriend pushing her way out of my torso, keeping her hand covering Claire's mouth. Looming over her like some sort of humanoid cobra.

"If you ever threaten him like that again. I will end you," Lara hissed. "Understand?" Her finger was a roiling yellow-green and violet as she threatened the devil girl with it.

Rather than looking scared, she looked amused but nodded her head regardless. She waited until Lara had fully integrated back into my clothing before speaking. "I like her. She has a spark I find exhilarating. Too bad we have a filch to find or I would show that I like to play as well." Licking her succulent ruby lips, she tossed her unique hair to and fro, shaking her head to rid it of thoughts other than the goal at hand. Once more on the trail, it didn't take much time for her to pause in front of a bank of lockers, waving back and forth before settling on one in particular.

"This it?"

"I believe so. The filch's scent weaves back and forth throughout the building but most of the paths lead back to this spot."

"Well, we've come this far. Why not add a few more felonies on the top? Lara can you break the lock?"

"Of course dear."

Sliding a tendril from my pointed finger, Lara proved greater than the internal mechanism of the spin dial lock. Feeling a little strange about poking into a high schooler's locker, I pushed down any misgivings and popped open the door.

If nothing else she seems to be pretty organized. Here we go.

Pulling out her notebook, I began to skim through it. As I went, I noticed a worrying trend. In the beginning she seemed to have diligent notes with neat orderly handwriting. Then, dated about two weeks ago, it began to change. The notes became sparse, the handwriting losing it's grace. Lara tried to tell me something but I was so focused on what I was doing that it slid beneath my notice. Scared, I flipped along until I was left with a single phrase on the last page with writing.

"I'm so tired. What's the point?" The question was underlined with a line so thick it threatened to tear through the paper

"I think we found her. Names Mercury Sedor, and I think she's in trouble."

"We've definitely found her," Claire told me, throwing what looked to be a gym bag back into the locker after careful examination.

"Jonas!" Lara cried, breaking through my mental focus.

"What?"

"The janitor is- Fuck it not enough time." Like a parachute deploying, she exploded from my body in a gooey sheet. Draping herself around both of our frames, she covered Claire and I from head to toe. The edge of the sheet reached out and grasped the nearby lockers, shimmering a bit, her color dancing for a moment before it matched the shad of the lockers. Like a drawstring pulled tight she constricted, pressing into Claire's back which pressed into my front that was in turn pushed up against the locker. Blue grey eyes met mine, her breasts pillowing against my chest, Lara grinding down tighter and tighter. Then I saw the man, returning with now empty garbage can, barely visible through the pane of Lara's flesh. I held my breath and tried to remain still as he slowly walked down the seemingly empty hallway. The air inside sudden pillowfort quickly grew stifling and I began to sweat. I risked a quick breath, the janitor taking his time slowly strolling across the tile flooring.

That was a mistake.

Claire's intoxicating scent shot straight through my lungs, straight to an appendage I was sure she would notice, considering our current closeness. I tried to shift my hips a little, hoping to create some space for Claire's leg.

Only to receive a sharp scolding from Lara. "Don't move! This is hard enough as it is."

Sorry.

Claire's half sincere apologetic smirk let me know she knew exactly what was happening. And found it to be quite amusing. The atmosphere only grew more laden with humidity and I began to sweat. Claire shifted slightly, bringing her hip fully in contact with my growing bulge. 'Sorry' she mouthed to me, but made no effort to move any further. It took maybe ten more agonizing seconds before the janitor cleared our line of sight, allowing Lara to safely release us and slip the locker door closed. We managed to exit the building without any additional problems or scares. I clutched her notebook firmly in one hand and breathed the sweet relief of clean air, uncluttered by the confusing intoxication of Claire's pheromones.

Mikey looked relieved to see us. "Did you figure out who they are?"

"Mercury Sedor, she's a sophomore that goes to school here."

Now all we need to do is find her and capture the little beastie before anything bad happens. How do we do that? Maybe I can find her over her online profiles or something.

"Is that for me to find her?" Mikey asked, pointing to the notebook.

Oh yeah...

"Yes. Yes it is," I told him confidently, handing it over to him.

Whew, once more I've successfully concealed the fact that I can be an utter dumbass at times.

"Not from me. I'm always watching."

Be quiet. No one likes a creepy stalker.

"No. And I'm your creepy stalker, which makes it okay for some reason. Why is that?"

Dunno. I've never really delved too deep into the how and the why I think things. Too much of that and I'll go crazy. Therein lies madness or some such drivel. Oh yeah, before I forget, thanks for the save back there. Things could've gotten very complicated if you hadn't concealed us like you did.

"No problem. Besides, I could feel the way you reacted to that environment and it gave me loads of ideas to try out."

I shuddered.

Now I know what it feels like to be an evil scientists pet monkey. Always called on for unspeakable experiments.

"You probably won't be capable of speech by the time I'm done with you," Lara thought eagerly.

Gulp.

While we bantered, Mikey prepared his instruments and set himself onto the path of Mercury. Claire watching over him carefully, her hands morphing into claws and back again under a steady beat, naked anticipation blazing on her face. We set off in a brisk walk, Claire and I trailing closely behind Mikey while he focused on the magical beacon only he could follow.

"Psst. Claire."

"Yes Jonas?"

"Why and how did you become a hunter anyway? I've never heard anything about them before? Actually... I've never heard of any of this, demons, magic and infernal realms, none of it before I met Mikey."

"It wouldn't be appropriate to discuss the intricacies of the Veil but if we go into battle, it's only right that you understand my motivations. I came under the caring shade of the beloved Lady after tragedy struck my family. My brother had been a simple man. A dutiful son and a caring person, with a poorly hidden infatuation with the village seamstress. Everything was going well until he began to change. His attitude grew surly and he no longer labored as he used to in the fields. Instead choosing the molder in solitude, muttering to himself when he thought no one was watching. Within a month, his presence was nearly intolerable, he and my father fought constantly, both verbally and otherwise. Eventually they had a row, and my brother landed a solid hook that laid my father flat. Triumphant in his dominance, he left the house with an unfathomable rage and thirst for violence. Heading into the village, he picked a fight with a wandering highwayman and was cut down for his troubles. His strength and pride unable to save him from three handspans of well forged steel to the gut. He bled out before the physician could tend to him. I mourned his death for a time, but my mind worked at the memory, gnawing at it like a dog would a favored bone. Eventually I came to the realization that something had happened to him, some external force exerting it's will to make him change. With that fact held to my chest, I set out to learn about what had happened. My search sent me far from home and for a spell, I had thought it some sort of virus or parasite, and in a way I guess I was right, although not in the manner I'd expected. I began to train as a nurse. During this time, I came across a girl experiencing some of the same symptoms as my brother. I did everything I could. Tried every trick I could think of. Every scrap of information I'd gleamed since his death. Nothing... nothing helped. She kept growing more distant, said the only thing that made her feel anything anymore was when she ate food. I despaired. Five years I'd devoted to this quest and I'd failed her, in doing so I'd also failed my brother's memory." She clenched her fingers and then released them, the recalled frustration radiating from her like a storm cloud. "Then he strode through the door. The representative of Lady Muerte, fresh from the trail and smelling of sweat and horse manure. He said he could help her and I believed him. Unwilling to let me watch, I left him alone with the girl. When he emerged, he smelled of sulfur and his hands shook. But he opened the door, wide enough for me to see her eyes; once sunken and listless, they now shone vibrantly with the joy of a child. This stranger had done what I could not. What science could not." She kicked a stray pock can off of the sidewalk to careen into the darkness. "When he left I tagged along with him, abandoning the life I'd built to learn what he could teach me. I've been a hunter ever since. Through all the long years, I've never once regretted the life I've chosen. The Lady bosom a welcome home, her will a beacon that I follow faithfully, even though her congregation has declined through the centuries."