Claimed in the Breeding Pens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One thrust after the other, one blending into the next and then the next... Siana's world rolled in pleasure even as Taylor gulped and moaned for him to get her off, pussy slick and dripping with her arousal. She had no shame and her tail lifted for him, flicking into Siana's face, but the mare wasn't thinking of that. All she was thinking was just how she could get more than his fingers into her, tongue curling up and around her fat, throbbing nub of a clit in a way that made her head spin. And yet she could still take that little jot of voyeuristic pleasure, a wicked sort of glee, from watching his fat length of fuck-meat powering into Siana, stretching open folds that were by no means those of a virgin. Taylor moaned, grinding up into his paw, unable to find the words with which she could beg for more, head rolling back as she fought for even the simplest notion of balance.

Yet there was one caught up in even deeper throes of pleasure, grunting through another orgasm as pleasure powered through her -- just like his dick. There was no telling just where the ecstasy emanated from, only that Siana couldn't tell one sensation from the other, the clash of pleasure in her mind too much to bear. But he fucked her harder and harder, ramming the bale across the floor as he shoved his piggy nose into Taylor's sex, grunting and half-squealing in his lust for the both of them.

And then it hit her -- the jets of cum flooding her pussy over and over again. Maybe if he had been truer to his species, it would have been a different kind of orgasm, but all the boar was interested in was hosing down her passage with every last drop of seed he had cradled in his balls. Spurt after thick spurt filled her, flooding her with so much semen that her body could not help but push it out as orgasm bid her to squeeze down on his cock, rippling and massaging as she languished in the sheer, raw delight of ecstasy.

Yet it was not to last as Hammbone the stud boar took his pleasure from her, growling deep in the back of his throat as he groped and squeezed her buttocks: just another tool from which he could take his pleasure from her. Siana was just a passing fancy as Taylor, after all, groaned for him, shaking on top of Siana as if her short little legs would tremble so badly that she would no longer be able to hold herself up in place, pussy juice trickling desperately down her inner thighs.

"Now for you, pony..."

Dragging his dick rudely from Siana with nothing more than a pat on her arse, as humiliating as that alone was, Hamm grinned, lips stretching wide over his teeth, a flash of white. A hint of sweat gleamed on his body and Taylor rushed to get into position, leaning against the very fence that Siana had frowned at earlier, wondering at just how it could have been so much fun if it had actually been something that she was in the mood for. It was funny how things went like that, pleasure twisting in the heat of the moment, Siana's heart in her mouth as she watched.

Hamm, of course, was nothing but 'considerate' -- considerate of his own pleasure, that was -- and wiped off his hard cock inside Siana's mouth before moving on from her, leaving her to play an exhausted voyeur, at least for the moment. Her time would come again and she could not help, in her state of overdriven pleasure, sucking off his shaft, lips closing softly around him in reverence for his might and power. After all, she just wanted to make him happy too in his breeding of her and what was so bad about that?

His cock slammed into Taylor as if he knew just how to penetrate her, hefting her smaller, stouter form up against the fence to get her at the right height. His still-hard shaft spread her open as she squealed and accepted his length, hooves kicking out as she strove to take him deeper, even though she was dangling in midair, entirely subject to the wills of the dominant male.

And his cock driving into her made everything better, easing every last tension and desire that she had not even known was there from her body, soothing away the ache. Of course, it did not disappear entirely as she tried to hump back, squealing and begging him to fuck her harder, to pin her down and take her as a female oh so very desperately needed to be taken, hard and fast. She didn't need niceties or anything of that manner, just his cock powering into her, balls slapping up against her pussy as he drove in as deep as he could possibly go, forcing her body to accept him.

"Yes! Oh, yes, oh, yes, oh, yes!"

She could not help but scream and cry out, orgasm washing over her, brought nearly to the edge by his snuffling muzzle and tongue before but not quite getting there. Juices splattering to the ground, she belted out her pleasure with all the passion in the world, tail hiked up high to expose the soft and sensitive dock, but HammBone was not paying attention to that. All he cared about was the thud and thrum of pleasure that coursed through him with each and every rampant stroke, his ego swollen with the might of his cock. No wonder he was in demand whenever he came to satisfy his lusts when he could fuck and keep on fucking, taking the mare as if he truly was a stallion himself.

But he was no stallion: he was a boar and he'd have an orgasm like one too!

Taylor groaned and panted, lips parted in bliss, one orgasm crashing into the next. Just how did he do that to her? She wouldn't have wanted the moment to end but, all the while, his seed went to work inside Siana, seeking out the eggs inside her that were just ripe to be fertilised, something entirely done against the will of her mind while her body craved it. She moaned, eyes half-lidded as she took in the scene before her, tongue hanging out as if she could not quite contain herself, the seed kept within her by the angle of her hips pushed back and up, tail hiked high.

They wouldn't leave there without a bellyful of seed that would promise to make their bellies swell over the coming months in the very best of ways.

The boar grunted and claimed her, bearing her down to the ground and pinning her there, hips hiked up to his for each punishing thrust, taking her as feral animals would. And the mare let her too, neighing and whinnying and submissively tipping her muzzle down even as she climaxed around him, losing track of where one burst of pleasure stopped and the other began. That was fine, all fine, just as long as she got those thick, juicy shots of cum pouring into her too, pussy clenching and massaging his length with the passion only a mare could divulge until he heaved out a groan that could only depict orgasm.

Cum poured into her, filling her tight pussy and spilling out thickly down her thighs, pooling on the ground beneath him. The only part of her still on the ground as he lifted her legs up was her forearms, tentatively balanced as he controlled her and dominated her in every last possible way the little mare could have ever desired or even dreamed up for herself.

Panting with her cheek on the floor, eyes half-lidded, body slowly, so very slowly, sliding off his fat hunk of a cock, the mare smiled, just briefly touching Siana's bound and lustful gaze with her own.

Both of them knew there was plenty more where that came from. And Hammbone wasn't going anywhere yet.

Not if the needs of two females ready to be bred all over again had anything to say about it.

12