Claimed Over a Long Weekend Pt. 03

Story Info
Her stalker is tempted by her sleeping form.
3.7k words
4.47
35.6k
59

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My good girl really has been working too much. Even considering all our activities last night, she should be awake by now, I think, looking at the clock by the bedside. Streaks of mid-morning light peak through the blinds, reflecting off the clock.

I'd already taken a shower, my hair a little damp yet. A light breeze from the central air feels cool against my naked body. I go around checking her restraints. They're firmly in place, but I'll have to switch how I confine her soon. There's no need to damage those beautiful wrists. Crouching at the side of the bed, I lift the covers with my left hand enough to look at her body which shivers slightly at the exposure to open air. Pausing to for a moment, I reveal in the knowledge that I've caught my prize.

Mine. Claimed. My chest swells with pride at those thoughts.

Last night, I'd turned down the thermostat a couple of degrees. Slightly uncomfortable, she'll instinctively want contact with me, if only for my warmth.

Like a colt that must be broken, she'll come to love her domestication. I will use every small psychological manipulation in my arsenal to make her mine not just in body, but in mind as well. A smile forms as my thoughts run wild with my dreams for her and all that lies in front of me.

Her nipples contract and harden in the cool air. Scrapes bordering on lacerations cover her breasts. Some of the skin still has a nice pink hue. Although her breasts are a perfect grapefruit size, her areolas border on obscenely large.

Who am I to object? This whole situation is obscene, making it my kind of scene, I think ruefully.

I look at her face to see if she's awake. Her expression relaxed in sleep, framed by dark hair, belies all she experienced last night. Her visage is decorated with dried tears and a few dots of dried blood on her swollen bottom lip. Pain and unconscious bliss combined into shear art. Returning to examine the rest of her body, my property, I gaze upon her unmarred stomach, soft with a little paunch. It reminds me of The Birth of Venus by Raphael, but unlike Aphrodite's body, my good girl's hips flare wide. Birthing hips.

My cock swells as I think of her cunt stretched to the brink, bringing our children into the world. Images of bloody fluids and her face screwed up in pain flash through my mind. I look to her mound, a light halo of dark curls surrounds it. Although her pussy is only pink from last night's abuse, I can see evidence of her belted ass peak out on the sides of her hips. A few blood encrusted lacerations steaking up and out from underneath the pillow cradling her hips.

I can't help it. I kneel onto the bed to cup her pussy with my right hand. Rubbing the outside of her pussy, I feel the softness of her public hair and the pillow-like quality of her fleshy lips. She shifts and sighs in her sleep, but her eyes remain closed. I continue mounding her pussy and running my fingers through her hair until I feel she's ready.

My index finger pushes between her lips which part only to hug around my finger. Success! Her slit is hot and wet enough to start my ministrations. As I run my finger along the entrance of her cunt, I feel it contract instinctively against a potential invader. My finger moves on to her clit, circling it, flicking it, pressing into it. Enough to build her arousal, but gentle enough as to not wake her. Her hips start to move into my hand, wanting more. Her clit becomes still while her lips become hot and puffy from arousal. My balls start to ache in anticipation of complying with her unconscious request.

I drop the covers held in my left hand, leaving her half-covered. With the same hand, I dive between her folds and smear her slick across my palm. Wrapping my lubricated hand around my cock, I start to build my own pleasure as I do hers. It's now become a challenge to see if I can finish off in her cunt before she wakes.

Her movements become a little more lively, so I remove my hand from her pussy. Continuing to tug on myself, I move to the end of the bed and crawl between her legs. I pull the covers over her torso. The challenge is to keep her asleep, but I already miss the sight of her breasts. Several minutes go by while I masturbate to view of her puffy wet cunt, waiting to make sure she's firmly with Morpheus.

Satisfied, I hunch over her with my left hand on the bed next to her waist and my right hand guiding my cock towards her shy little hole. It peaks and winks at me, enticing me closer. The head of my cock sunders her lips. Her lips hug my glans, coating it in her juices. My hips urge my cock forward to dip my glans in her cunt. Her entrance is tight, pushing against the sides of my glans. So tight that I wonder if I had imagined fucking and plugging her twice over last night. I glance up to see her face grimace faintly, but she remains unconscious.

I back off until her lips close then dip my glans past her entrance again and again. Parting and departing. Occasionally, I feel her entrance contract around me, trying to pull me in or push me out. The result it the same: heightening my own arousal. Tugging and hugging me, pushing and pulling. Soon, I start squeezing the base of my cock in time with my little escapades into her depths.

The ache in my balls increases, breaking through my control. To ensure her unconscious state, I slowly penetrate the remaining portion of her hole until I feel my balls brush against her ass. I feel her cervix on the tip of my cock. I pause to confirm that she's yet unaware before slowly pulling back to penetrate her again. Having surveyed her depths, I only use shallow thrusts, not bottoming out, but not pulling my glans past her entrance. I move to brace both my hands on either side of her waist.

In and out. Again and again. Even with her mind absent, her cunt squeezes my cock. The surprise of the random contractions flares my pleasure higher.

In and out. Again and again. The sounds of our mating roars in my ears along with my labored breathing. I can't help it. I start pounding all the way to her cervix.

In and out. Again and again. Our fluids pile up around my cock and her lips. Her hips start moving in time with me.

In and out. Again and again. A guttural moan escapes her mouth as her eyes fly open. Arousal and horror are etched on her face. The sight makes my balls contract.

In and out. My cock swells. I mash my thumb onto her clit to bring her along with me.

In and out. I cum. I see her eyes roll back in mutual pleasure.

In. I bottom out. My seed empties into her womb. Ropes of cum decorate her insides. I rock into her several more times to let her cunt milk me of the last of my seed, still flicking her clit, pushing her to continue to strangle my cock.

The orgasmic pleasure pushes me to kiss her. The touching of our lips make her gasp. I take advantage and push my tongue into her mouth. She reciprocates, opening wider and massaging her tongue against mine, before ripping her mouth away. A sobbing moan escapes her.

I don't care. I just take advantage of her bared neck instead, licking and sucking. All the while, I'm grinding my thumb into her clit, separating the hood away both shoving it all the side, again and again. Her cunt becomes weak, barely hugging my cock, as it looses energy post-orgasm.

As gently as I can, I lay on top of her, exhausted. Through the covers, I feel her breasts pillowing my head. I dig a hand between the covers to cup her side, rubbing my thumb along the underside of her breast. My still hard cock resting inside her.

I lay there. While she can't fight me, I can imagine for a moment that she loves me. My body cradling hers. My cock guarding her womb. Her warmth comforting me. Her slick cunt welcoming me.

Soon. Soon, your mind will be mine too. Patience is a virtue, I remind myself.

My eyes close.

Just a little nap, I tell myself.

"My Roxana..."

---

"Uh, what the fuck?" I groan. Post-orgasm, reality slaps me in the face. Restraints twist around my chafed wrists triggering a cascade of pain which had been suppressed by sleep and dopamine. My ass and tits have an aching soreness like the day after getting rug burn. As I shift under the covers, my nipples brush against the covers. They're not just sore, they burn and tighten. My cunt shudders, chafed and sore. I shiver.

The raw ache of my body is a trigger. My memories from the night before come flooding back to me.

Oh...

A new pain forms. The hollow of my chest tingles and aches. It feels like a set of weights resting on my chest. Dread swamps me. Tears run down my cheeks. My thoughts spiral:

How could this happen to me? It's my fault. Should have known. No! This bastard knows what he's done is wrong! But...what if I just followed the rules my mother taught me? Women at work have commented in the past about how dark parking lot is and my late hours. How much of this is really my fault? How much?

I don't know how I'm like this, but the sounds of birds chirping begin to penetrate my thoughts.

Fucking birds. Let me have this! I want to scream.

Nonetheless, their sounds pull me out. I rally to take stock of myself, tilting my head away from the light to open my eyes. Alex's warm weight is pressing against my torso, using me as his personal pillow. As the pain fades into the background, at least, as much as it can, I realize my cunt wasn't just sore and chafed, but sticky and pressed against his flaccid cock. Cum slithers down between our bodies, soaking the sheets. The picture speaks for itself.

That motherfucker did me dirty while I slept! How did he get that far with me asleep? I wonder in both rage and frustration. I'd heard of women getting raped while sleeping, but only when drugged. Is it possible without drugs? Was I that tired?

I grimace at my own thoughts. It doesn't matter now, shoving those thoughts in a black box that some psychologist can open up later. What matters is finding a way out. I crane my neck to look at the restraints around my wrists. They're leather tack belts with the cuffs themselves wrapped in a soft cloth. Well, not that soft. My wrists are complaining. They in turn are tied to the wooden slats of my headboard which have one inch openings between them. Damn IKEA and my own aesthetics for picking a headboard with 1 in. X 4 in. lumber, or whatever the metric conversion is.

Wait!

I look to the footboard peaking a couple inches above the top of mattress. It's capped with a top rail, a wider and slightly longer board that extends over the sides by a couple inches. A single piece of leather is looped around the headboard to connect to my ankles, I conclude, as I test the theory by pulling my right ankle towards me only to feel a tug on my left.

I love the Swedes! If I can just get the leather strap over the lip of the footboard then I can—

I stiffen as Alex groans and snakes his arms under me to hug me. His head nuzzles my stomach. I hold my breath. He lifts his head to look at me. My breath leaves me in a frustrated sigh.

Grinning, he greets me, "Good morning, princess." He's definitely a morning person with that tone.

Great. I think, my eyes already tired from my morning cry session. I can barely function most mornings without coffee. Speaking of which, my mouth feels downright fuzzy. I hate going to bed without brushing my teeth. It seems like adding insult to injury knowing that I'm covered in marks, bruises, old sweat, and dried tears and even my own mouth feels disgusting. Nothing on my body is unaffected by the events forced upon me.

I narrow my eyes.

"Fuck you. You fucking stalking psycho," I croak.

Wow, even my voice is shitty.

I quickly regret my rebellion as I see a wild light enter his eyes. His smile drops.

"That's no way to speak to your owner." He shifts his hands, one to claw at my ass and the other to twist my right nipple. New pain on top of old.

"Ah!" I protest.

"You continue to be such a naughty girl when I haven't even punished you yet for trying to run away last night. I love your spirit, but the best horses are the hardest to break," He ends with ruefully.

Alex gets up to kneel on his haunches between my leg, stating, "Well, not punishment yet, my Roxana. Our itinerary for the morning—"

"Wait, my name is Ma—"

He slapped the top of my pussy! I strain against the leather to try and close my legs.

"Don't!" Slap.

"Interrupt!" Slap.

"Such disobedience!" Grabbing one of the lips of my pussy, he wiggles and pinches it like grannies do to children's cheeks when they're telling them how cute they are.

"You're mine. I hunted you. I captured you. I claimed you. In light of the new day, you are reborn. And as your new owner, I will name you what I like. You are the Roxana to my Alexander. Do you understand?" His fingers start playing along the edges of my slit.

"I—," I close my mouth, thinking quickly. "I'm your Roxana, Alex," looking him in the eye.

"Don't think that will get you out of your punishment, but it's a good start. As I was saying...Our itinerary will be as follows: working the sperm from this morning's romp into your womb via orgasm, your punishment, shower, and food."

He grabs my hips and yanks me towards the bottom of the bed. I yelp in surprise. Moving off the bed, he guides the leather straps restraining my legs over the top rail of the footboard. I see a buckle in the middle of the strap which he unhooks. Unexpectedly, he shoves a hand between my lips to strum my clit and pump my cunt with his fingers a few times. My breasts are slapped when I try to close my legs.

After the brief invasion, he cups my ass to push me towards the head of the bed until my head touches my wrists. He straddles the middle of my torso so that his cock and balls rest between my breasts. I can see he's already sporting a semi.

"Bend your legs much as you can to get your toes to touch the headboard." I comply though I'm no yoga master. His hands reach back to rest on the backs of my thighs pressing down before running his hands along my legs until he reaches my ankles. Picking up the loose straps, he buckles them together again and loops them over the top rail of the headboard. In the end, I'm folded in half with my legs spread.

He disentangles himself from me only to reposition himself between my legs. His knuckles press my lips apart while his thumbs and forefingers pull back the hood of my clit.

"Ah, a female's doomsday button. So easy to access. So easy to persuade."

He uses one of his thumbs to strum my unprotected clit, only to curl his thumb and scour his nail across it. My entire lower half tries to reflexively push away the invader. Enraptured by my reactions to him rubbing and rolling my clit with his fingers, he moves his head closer and closer until his mouth seats itself on my clit, sucking.

Then the tongue comes. Rasping against my clit while pealing back the hood. Over and over again, like a cat lapping up milk. Then he stiffens his tongue, piercing my clit, pushing it back and forth against the side of my hood.

Oh my god....

Lowering his head, his tongue moves to worm its way into my cunt, writhing and alien. My chafed entrance burning from yesterday's abuse. It's like an eel trying to hide in my cave as refuge. It explores all angles, but unable to find the end, desperate to seek sanctuary. Like a creature returning to the surface for air, his tongue pulls out of my channel to flick against my clit, only to return to its solitude within my depths, writhing and seeking. Rasping against the rim of my cunt. Pleasure interrupted by aching, burning reminders. His constant switching between penetrating my cunt and massaging my clit are building me towards climaxing, but it's not enough to make me cum. It's like he can't decide where to focus.

Relenting, I cry, "Pick one!"

I don't know if he hears or makes sense of my plea, but his grabs my lips, pulling them wide. The flat of his tongue rubs against my clit back and forth several times, but then nothing. Cool air rushes across my entrance. My hips lift to try to find...anything. Any contact.

I look down between my legs to find out what's going on. Alex is staring at me. So serious. Intense. Fear start to dampen my fevered state. It takes a moment for me to pull away from his gaze to see him jerking himself off. The head of his cock smooth and red, glistening with pre-cum. Loose skin bunching and pulling tight as his hand pumps his shaft. My view is blocked when I see his other hand rise above my splayed pussy. His fingers are straight and stiff except his ring and pinky fingers which are curled.

In one swift movement, he shoves two fingers into my cunt.

"You like that, good girl?" as he starts to pump his fingers into me. His penetration flares old abuses, reminding my cunt how sore it truly is.

I shake my head.

"You sure?" adding his thumb to his efforts, pressing and circling my clit, his stare becoming dark.

I groan, but continue to shake my head.

"It hurts." I whine.

"That's a lie." He curls his fingers inside me, stroking my walls, searching.

"Oh-my-god!" He found it, pressing and stroking a spot inside me, touching me deep inside. My hips jerk into his hand.

"There may be some pain, but you know you like it. Want it. My sweet and stubborn slut. My Roxana." He switches between thrusting his fingers and curling them against my walls.

"Say you want it."

"No!"

I'm not playing this new psycho game of his.

"Your body says otherwise. Say it!" He picks up speed, ramming into me.

"No!" Slap!

Burning pain spreads across my pussy. My cunt is empty.

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

Each time his hand lifts above his head before falling at a whistling speed to land on my open slit. The wood of the headboard groans as my legs and the leather pull at it. My hips try to arch away from the blows.

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

"S-stop!" I wail, barely managing to get it out as the blows keep coming.

But it doesn't stop. I beg. I plead. I scream. The smacking rings wet and sharp in my ears. My teeth clenched at each blow. Some of the blows landing directly on my clit. It continues.

Slap! Slap! Slap!

The assault pauses only for him to plunge his fingers back into me. I hear the wet sounds of my violation and his masturbating which has picked up to a furious pace.

"Change your mind yet?" His breath deep and labored, but eager, anticipating the response he wants. His thumb rubs my clit back to life still tingling and burning from his assault.

"Y-yes." I sob quietly.

"Good. Tell me. Do you want this?" Steel in his voice.

"Yes." My head bowed. My words whispered, tinged with pain, arousal, and defeat.

"Look at me. Describe your desires." He jams a third finger into my cunt, stretching me wider.

My head jerks up. My gaze wide as I meet his. My back arching to pull my cunt off his impaling fingers.

"I want this." I moan.

"You want what?" Pulling his fingers out before thrusting them back in.

"I want you, Alex."

"And what am I doing that has you wanting me?" Thumb pressing against my clit, fingers continue to thrust into my depths.

"Raping me." Rebellion spearing through the pleasure and pain.

Smack! His hand leaving a trail of fluids across my face before returning to my cunt, jamming all three fingers into me at once. The sounds of his jerking off never stops.

"I can't rape what's always been mine. Remember our last discussion?"

"I'm yours."

"Yes. What else?" He scissors all three fingers inside me.

"I want you," groaning.

"And what am I doing?" He returns to fucking me with his fingers and bumping against my clit.

12