Claiming Treasure Ch. 26-30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome to Portland," Switch said as he extended his hand.

Vic shook it, squeezing hard enough I could see his fingers going white. "Hey, if you guys are done measuring dicks, which isn't much of a contest with Vic here, we should go inside."

Vic smiled and let go, and Switch casually put his hand behind him as he gestured for us to enter. "We've got just enough time for a beer before Church starts," he said as we got to the door.

"SPIDER MONKEY!" I barely got a step in the door before being engulfed in a hug. Due to my height disadvantage, that meant my face got smothered in Sif's prodigious bosom. She got her road name for two reasons; she was tall, muscular, and blonde like the Norse Goddess of her name, and she was Thor's wife.

"Hi Sif," I said when I could breathe again.

"Holy shit, girl, who's this hunk of man meat?"

"Sif, this is my husband, Vic Knightly. Vic, this is Sif, she's Thor's old lady and President of the Portland Steel Ladies chapter."

"Husband? Damn, girl, you must have fun climbing this tree every night," she said as she looked him over. "Come on, bitch, the other girls can't wait to see you." She grabbed me and pulled me towards a big round table in the back; I just rolled my eyes and told Vic to grab a beer as I was led off.

The Ladies were happy to see me, more so when they heard I'd gotten married. Sif yelled at a Prospect to bring shots, and her eyes got big when I refused. "WHAT?"

"What can I say, he's a potent specimen of male sexuality," I said. "And I damn near wore that dick of his down to a pencil on our honeymoon." They all laughed and did the shot as I drank water.

"Time for Church," Thor said as he walked over to us. He looked like Dolph Lundgren, tall and muscled with a blond flattop. "I'll bring her back," he said as he kissed Sif.

"Take care of her, she's pregnant, and her husband looks jealous," she told him.

"Later, Ladies," I said as I got up.

I followed him through a hallway to a room with the Steel Brotherhood emblem; when we entered, the thirty-some patched members seated around a long table. I couldn't tell them the full truth, but Vic and I had discussed how far we could go. Thor gaveled the meeting to order. "Spider Monkey has requested the protection of our Chapter and this Church session. I'll turn it over to her."

I gave them a short version of what was going on as I was hooking up my laptop to the flat panel television on the wall. "This has nothing to do with the Sons of Tezcatlipoca anymore," I started, which caused them to relax. "That is over, and the Feds have everything I could uncover on them."

"That's why you resigned? To work for the Feds?" The Brotherhood was a law-abiding Club but didn't always get along with them as the Orlando chapter found out.

"No, that deal was made later. I did a lot of not-so-legal things in the takedown, hacking their systems and accounts to take their money and expose their operations. The Nygaards swung the deal. Chase Nygaard also resigned, and kept the Brotherhood clean; we got immunity, and they got all the information I dug up. The Sons crumpled under the combined pressure."

"Good riddance," Thor said. "Who is the problem then?"

"My husband Vic worked for Rori and Chase up at Arrowhead Lake. About a year ago, her Grandfather, Charles Smith, disappeared in his private jet over Lake Michigan." I pulled up a news story on the recovered plane. "Rori suspected a business rival in Canada might be behind it. She asked me to 'look into it' my way. I hacked their computers and copied a bunch of files, but they found out and tracked it back to me while we were riding our Harleys in southern California." I switched to a news story about the arson fire at my home in Arrowhead. It showed a before and after photo of the lake home.

"Damn, Spider," Rattler said. "They burned everything but your bikes!"

"Yeah, we don't have much. Total loss. The group behind this has suspected Canadian Mafia connections."

The thought brought out some laughs. "I could just see that," Slick said. "Pay up, or I break your leg, eh? Hoser?"

"It's not funny. The Coffey family doesn't have the notoriety of the crime families in the States, but that doesn't mean they aren't dangerous. They know who I am, who Vic is, and they have no problem killing or destroying those who betray them. They are also loosely allied with other crime families, and I'm sure Coffey has put a bounty on my head."

"What do you need from us," Thor asked.

"Rori's place is being watched. Nobody outside her family knows I'm with Vic, or that I'm working with her on this. We should keep it that way to draw attention away from Arrowhead. I have the information I need, but a lot of it is phone conversations and other files. I need a quiet place to hide out for a few weeks to process it."

"That's easy. Anything else?"

"Part of our trip was bringing some things from Vegas up to Rori's brother, Carson. He's in the mountains east of Mount Ranier. Vic can do it, but I don't want him going alone."

"Easily done," Thor said. "Should I worry about blowback on the Club?"

"They won't take on the Brotherhood," I said. "They don't have the juice for that, and they don't want the attention after seeing what happened to the Sons. They may poke around the Chapters, knowing I'm a Steel Lady. There is no reason I'd pick this Chapter over any other, so that helps. If you let the Club know I'm hiding here and keep your eyes out for strangers, you should be fine."

"Slick, take her back to the bar, and bring Vic in here," Thor commanded. I got up and walked out with him; Vic was happy to see me and confused by his summons into Church. Five minutes later, they brought him back. It was another five before they brought us back in. Vic pulled me onto his lap as Thor stood up. "The Brothers have voted to provide sanctuary and protection to Vic and Spider Monkey, as we would for any Member who was in danger. For now, you'll take one of the Clubhouse rooms; having the members around is best. Spider Monkey, you are not to leave the building. Vic may, but we have a problem with someone staying here who isn't Club. Stand up, boy."

I looked at Vic as he stood me up and got up next to Thor. "There are only two kinds of people allowed in this Clubhouse unless they are guests at a party; Patched Members and Prospects. Having a Steel Lady like Spider Monkey here next to a man with a cut, that's just unnatural. Spider has our protection; if you want it, you take this Cut and start the process like everyone else." Switch handed him a leather vest with PROSPECT for a name tag, and STEEL BROTHERHOOD PORTLAND OREGON on the back, without the Brotherhood emblem. "Do you swear loyalty to the Steel Brotherhood, to obey Patched Members, and reveal nothing you see or hear in the Club outside the Club?"

Vic nodded. "I swear it."

"Then put on the fucking cut, Prospect, and go unload your shit." He banged the gavel to end the meeting, and the men all stood up and applauded. They slapped Vic on the back as they hurried him out of the room. "Let's drink, boys." Thor picked me up, and I clung to his side like a toddler carried off by her Mom. He set me at the bar as one of the Prospects lined up shots and beers. The men and women in the Clubhouse surrounded me as the drinks were passed out.

"I can't drink," I reminded him. The Prospect slid me an orange juice.

"BROTHERS! A Toast!" He waited until everyone had a shot. "To Spider Monkey! Married to a Prospect and knocked up already!"

"TO SPIDER," they responded as they knocked them back.

Vic got teased as he came in and out, carrying our stuff upstairs to the room we had. After the toasts, Thor, Sif, and Switch led me to a booth in the back. "What else do you need," Thor asked.

"We have our motorcycles, but not many clothes," I said.

"Give me your sizes, and I'll take care of the shopping," Sif said.

"I'd like to get the car and trailer with its stuff to Carson; both belong to Arrowhead Resort, and he can get it back to his brother later on."

He thought about it. "It's not warm enough yet to ride through those mountains. I can get a few volunteers to strap up and follow him in a couple of trucks. He can catch a ride back with them."

"That works."

"We can leave in the morning; if he's not healed enough to drive, I'll have another prospect do it." Prospects got tested by fighting; it was the Brotherhood way to see what kind of man you are.

"Thor? Don't put anyone in the ring you want fit to make the drive," I said. "Vic is a literal beast." He'd never know just how true that statement was.

"Good. We haven't given Pipes a good fight in a long time." Pipes was the chapter's Master at Arms, a barrel-chested, bearded brawler of a guy with fists that hit like steel pipes. He was at the end of the bar, watching Vic with some interest. He was one of the few guys in the Chapter with a notable size and weight advantage over my man. "BOYS!" The Clubhouse quieted down. "Prospect Check starts in thirty minutes. I need two volunteers to fight him. Pipes, you're the third."

"Fuck yeah," he said as he rubbed his left hand over his right fist. "I'll apologize in advance, Spider Monkey. He won't be worth much in the sack tonight after I win."

"You know I rarely make it to the bed before I start fucking," I said. "Watching my man beat people down gets me all worked up."

By the time we made it down to the ring in the basement, the bets were flying with the excitement of a new fighter. Vic was in one corner, borrowed blue boxing trunks on, and MMA-style gloves. In the other corner, Rattler was warming up with punches to the corner padding. He was a former Marine, the emblem tattooed across his muscled back. "He used to box in the Marines, he's fast as hell on the counters, so watch out for his combinations," I told Vic as I handed him his mouthguard. "Use grappling or MMA against him."

"Let's make this more fun," Vic responded. "Hey Rattler, you're a boxer, right?"

"Yeah. Rules are any discipline, though."

"Straight boxing. Five hundred says I knock your ass out in two rounds."

He looked at us like we were crazy. "You got it, old man." The new rules inspired another round of betting, which I got in on.

Thor got into the ring; he'd be the referee for the fights. "OK, boys, this fight is three two-minute rounds under boxing rules. Break when I tell you." The two men bumped fists and moved apart until the bell rang.

Rattler went on offense, moving Vic towards the corner as he used his jab to feel him out. Vic kept his hands up, moving his head and body to avoid the lightning-fast hands. He wasn't getting hit that hard, but he wasn't doing any damage either. Vic got in a few shots to the body before the bell rang for the end of the first round. In a real fight, he'd be way behind in points. He came back to the corner, and I gave him some water. "Are you planning to hit him sometime today," I asked loudly.

"Take more bets." After seeing him fight, I was getting three and four to one odds on him now. When the bell rang, Vic held his left hand out for a bump.

"You're mine, old man," Rattler said as he touched it with his left. Rattler moved in, using his jab to force him to the corner where he could use his right hand, and that's when Vic countered. Ducking down and left, his left hand crashed into the side of Rattler's head like a sledgehammer. Rattler's mouthpiece flew out, his eyes unfocused, and he fell against the ropes as Vic moved to his corner. He gave me a sweaty kiss and a hug as Thor counted Rattler out.

The next fight was with Switch, who got his name because if he hit you, you went out like a light. He was a Mixed Martial style, which Vic copied. The odds weren't as good, and Vic didn't drag it out. He got him into an arm-bar submission hold in the first round, and Switch tapped out.

"Pretty fucking impressive," Thor said. "What disciplines do you know?"

"Boxing, wrestling, judo, Brazilian jujitsu, karate, Mixed Martial, Krav Maga. You learn a thing or two over your life," he said. I just snorted; hell, he was a great boxer in the days of Joe Louis.

"You'll need them all. Pipes isn't fancy, but he's strong as hell. If he gets you flush, you're going down." He waved Pipes forward. "Two-minute rounds, no other rules."

The bell rang, and this time Vic was the aggressor. It became a classic boxer vs. brawler match; Vic landed punch after punch to his head and ribs, while Pipes waited for his chance. When he staggered Vic with a shot to the gut, Pipes charged forward and wrapped him up around the arms. Picking the big man up, he body-slammed him to the ground, his three-hundred-and-fifty pounds landing on top of him.

With his arms pinned and the weight on him, he wasn't going to be able to breathe long. Pipes started to smile as his arms squeezed tighter. Suddenly, Vic's head snapped forward, his forehead breaking Pipes' nose with a spray of blood. That was enough to loosen his arms, and Vic bucked Pipes off him. Moving quickly, Vic caught his neck in a leglock and started to apply pressure.

The big man struggled, but Vic's legs were stronger than his arms. He tapped out.

Vic released him, then stood up and pulled Pipes to his feet. Pulling off his gloves, he fixed his broken nose. "Good fight," he said.

"Not bad, Prospect," Pipes said as they shook hands.

I collected my winnings for the night. "Drinks are on me," I said after I jumped into Vic's arms. A cheer when up. I handed Thor a wad of cash. "Get them started; we'll be down in an hour or so."

Vic stepped over the ropes as I clung to him, and accepted the congratulations of the Club as he walked me out. He took the stairs two at a time, and let me down as we reached the door. Unlocking it, I pulled him inside and had his shorts down and his cock in my mouth before the door was closed again. "Fuck, baby," he said as I took him deep.

I moved up and down on his rapidly stiffening rod as he leaned back against the doorway. His cock was damn near perfect, long enough to reach deep into me, and wide enough to stretch me. I changed things up, swirling my tongue around the head, sucking him slow, until I had him all. I reached out with my tongue and licked his balls, making him moan with pleasure. Backing off, I took a breath as I swirled my tongue, then started down again.

I was horny as hell, so I popped the button of my jeans open. Reaching my right hand in so I could touch myself as I sucked him, I put one, then two fingers in my wet slit. I was about to reach a peak whe he grabbed my hair, forcing my head back until I popped off him. "Fuck me, baby. Please. I need you so bad," I begged as I looked up at him.

He stepped out of his shorts as he pulled me to my feet. I tossed my shirt and bra onto the floor, my hands squeezing them and pinching my erect nipples. He'd pulled down my jeans and panties then helped me out of my boots and socks before he tossed those aside too. "Hold on," he commanded.

I held on to his shoulders as he grabbed the back of my thighs and lifted until my legs were over his shoulders, standing and turning until my back was against the door. I had no escape as his tongue licked my wet sex from bottom to top, six feet in the air, helpless to stop him from taking what he wanted.

The thought made me hot as hell. I wrapped my fingers into his hair, and I pulled his face closer as he plundered me with his tongue and lips. It didn't take much; he sucked my clit into his mouth and bit down as his tongue flicked over the tip. I came hard, squeezing his neck with my legs. He didn't stop when I begged him. No, he just grinned and went back to work while I tried to catch my breath. He was still pinning me to the door while he ate me out like a starving man at a buffet. He gave me two more orgasms before my begging convinced him to let me down a little.

"Oh FUCK, YES," I screamed as he lowered me over his cock. He did it slowly, making me feel every inch, every ridge, and every vein as I slid down it. I wrapped my legs around his waist and held on to his neck as he rested me there. I wanted more, and I started squeezing him and rotating my hips. "Come on," I begged him.

"You want it hard and fast," he asked me as his teeth moved over my shoulder.

"I need it, Vic. Take me. Show me how strong you are and fuck me until I can't walk straight."

He paused. "The baby?"

"Well protected, and the size of a dime. You won't hurt the bean," I told him.

"Then hang on, because you're in for a ride." He kept a hand under my ass, then moved my legs up one at a time until he'd bent me in half, my ankles up by my ears. When he pulled out and slammed back in, it took the breath out of me. He kept building the pace, and I was moaning like a bitch in heat as he did. I loved fucking like this; helpless, weightless, and used hard by a strong man with a big cock. Now that it was my husband doing it, I could let go of my worries. I trusted him to do anything with me.

He picked up the pace and force until I was being lifted up with each thrust. I hung on for dear life as he started pounding into me, the door thumping against the frame with every thrust. "OH GOD YES KEEP FUCKING ME KEEP GOING OH FUCK I'M CUMMING I'M AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK!"

My mind stopped working as he thrust into me one more time. He held me close as he jetted burst after burst into my satisfied pussy. Nothing existed in our world except each other, as the waves of pleasure washed through us. He moved his shoulders, letting my legs drop past them until they were on the floor again. My husband wrapped me against his bare chest, kissing my neck and shoulders as I caught my breath. "I love you, Vic."

I froze as there was a knock on the door. "Hey Spider, if you're done playing around, we need more beer money and the Prospect needs to get his tight ass behind the bar," Sif said.

"Give us twenty minutes, we barely made it through the door," I said.

"He almost banged you right through the door, bitch!"

I started laughing. I loved our Club.

Ch. 30

Alpha Carson Nygaard's POV

Cascade Pack Clinic

"It's time to start the ice baths," Doc Olson said. "Her fevers can spike dangerously high, so it's important we don't let it get out of hand."

I sent a mental send to the kitchens; they had been making and storing ice since the attack happened. "Where?"

"Right here," Frank Grimes said as he pushed the door open. He and Colletta were carrying an old-fashioned clawfoot tub into the room. "Rescued from the construction supply shed."

"Perfect," Doc Myers said. "Put it over there." He pointed to the corner, where a floor drain existed for cleanup. They set it in place, then put a rubber plug in the bottom. I picked Heather up while Doc Myers moved the monitoring equipment on stands, and set her into the tub.

Colletta came back in, this time with a hose and sprayer. She started spraying her down while I grabbed a towel, folding it up and placing it behind her neck and shoulders. Frank rolled a stool over so I could sit behind her. "It's going to be a long shift," he said. "You had a chance to explain it all to her?"

"I did, and she agreed to the change. She's quite upset that the babies will not survive," I said.

Mom leaned down and hugged me from behind. "You need to save her life first, son. She will get through this with you by her side."

"I know." Doc looked at the monitors. "The key is to hold her fever below a hundred and four. If she drops below a hundred, we'll remove her from the bath." She was at a hundred and three, so Colletta kept spraying while the Omegas started bringing in bags of ice. Six bags they poured gently over their Luna, then two big coolers were set down with more inside them. "Thanks, ladies."