Claiming Treasure Ch. 31-35

Story Info
Civil War.
  • December 2019 monthly contest
12.1k words
4.89
18.2k
32

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partwolf
partwolf
2,312 Followers

Vic Knightly's POV

Portland Brotherhood Clubhouse

"WAKE UP, PROSPECT. We leave in twenty." The banging on my door had woken us up, and I looked over at the clock to see it was seven-thirty in the morning. We'd only had four hours of sleep, as the party had gone on well into the night. Spider Monkey had a lot of fun catching up with her old friends, while I got to work the bar, clean up the vomit, and generally do what a prospect does.

I rolled over and sat up, leaving Spider under the covers alone. "I'm too old for this shit," I said.

"Look at the bright side," she said as she buried her head in my pillow. "The year of prospecting will be less than one half of one percent of your life. It's nothing."

I smacked her ass and got up, stretching my muscles as I walked to the bathroom. Five minutes later, I had shaved, dressed, and was ready to go. "What are you doing today," I asked as I sat on the bed by her.

"Data analysis and listening to phone conversations," I said. "I've got notes on each of the Council members; I have suspicions, but nothing like I had on Millner."

"Yet," I said as I leaned down and kissed her. "Keep going, and see what you can do to clean Millner's accounts before they transfer them to others."

"Alpha Rori did want them treated like the Sons," she said sleepily. "I'll see what I do."

"I love you, Spider. I'll be back by dinnertime."

"Do you expect trouble?"

"I hope not. Rori cut us loose to protect her Pack but isn't actively pursuing us. We gave Carson a warning about an attack; hopefully, that is more important than what the Council says to do."

"Be careful, Vic."

"I will. If anything happens, stay with the Club and out of sight of the Council. I love you, babe." I gave Spider her kiss goodbye and pulled the blanket up over her shoulders. Reaching into my bags, I took out my combat knife and threaded it onto my belt. My Glock 19 was in its locked case, unloaded and with extra magazines. My Minnesota resident carry permit is not accepted by either Oregon or Washington, so I can't do concealed carry. I'd keep it in the back until we were close to the Pack border.

The guys were gathering around Thor in the parking lot. "This is Vic's exchange. He and Spider don't expect hostility with Carson's people, but there may be people watching and waiting for him. He takes the lead, we stay back and support if needed," he said.

Turning to me, I showed them where we would be going and what the plan was. "Spider Monkey found out the bad guys have a spy in Carson's group so we won't be announcing our arrival until the last minute. None of them will leave their property, and none are hostile unless they fire on us." Everyone nodded, not wanting a gunfight. I'd asked about people last night, so I knew who the best shooter with a rifle was. "Before and after the exchange point, all we will have is hostiles. They will be after me. We'll stop here, at the Tipsoo Lake Comfort Station, before heading east. Here's the turnoff. Rattler, you have overwatch. You and your spotter will go ahead of us, exiting here and taking a sniper position on this peak."

"Range?"

"Six hundred yards to this point," I showed them where the gate was across the private entrance to Carson's land. "I'll drive the trailer to the gate, alone. The rest of you will be here, close enough to be seen and respond but not enough to threaten them. I drop the stuff off, talk to the guard, and walk back. We pick up the overwatch on the way out."

"Easy enough," Thor said. "Load up." We had two SUV's plus mine with the trailer; one of the other prospects, a 21-year-old kid named Bobby, was driving with me. I programmed the GPS and pulled out of the Clubhouse lot as the two cars followed.

It was an easy drive until we left the Interstate and started up into the mountains. The rains were nearly constant as we climbed, luckily it was warm enough in the spring we didn't hit snow. The rivers were high and fast with runoff as we passed over them. We made our final stop, and I sent Bobby back to the other car. Rattler got out at his point, taking a man with him up the hill. They were wearing camouflage ponchos in the rain; he was carrying the equivalent of the Marine M40 rifle, a Remington 700 with a 24" bull barrel, bipod, and scope in .308 Winchester. We couldn't depend on cell service up here, so we had radios instead. "We're in place," he finally said.

"Moving in two minutes," I replied. I did have cellphone reception for now, and I made a phone call with a burner. It rang a few times before it picked up.

"Carson Nygaard's office," a female voice said.

"I've got a delivery from Las Vegas for your guest, I'll be at the west access gate in two minutes," I said.

"Who is this?"

"A friend of the family." I hung up, turning the phone off again. "Let's roll," I said over the radio. Putting the vehicle in gear, I pulled back onto the road and drove the short distance to the gravel road that led into Pack land. I drove slowly down, looking out for trouble until I reached the gate and stopped. I picked up the radio. "I'm here, Rattler. You have visual?"

"I do. Vehicle approaching, 300 yards out."

"I'm exiting; I'll use the trailer for cover."

"Roger that."

I turned the engine off and left the keys in place; there was no place to turn around, and I wouldn't be able to escape while backing up with a covered trailer. Walking back to the trailer, I unlocked it and opened it up. Inside were boxes of Heather's clothes and gear, along with her Harley. I heard a truck approaching and waited by the side of the trailer.

The Supercab F-150 stopped at the turnout on the other side of the fence. I recognized Alpha Carson as he got out of the passenger seat; he opened the back door, and a big wolf jumped out. It ran around the vehicle gate and straight towards me.

Rattler's POV

Overwatch Post

I hated the cold rain.

We made our way up through the mud and melting snow to the top of the hill. I had a couple of extra camo tarps with me, so when we found a decent spot under a tree to set up, I could use them. I laid one down over the mud and pine needles while my spotter lashed the other to the branches above us. I didn't need my optics getting wet. It only took a few minutes to set up our hide.

I set my scope for six hundred yards, not an easy shot, but well within the range of my rifle. I used a ballistics program on my cellphone to calculate the bullet drop since we were about three hundred feet above the target. Once I had my scope set, Vic moved out and parked by the gate.

"I'm here, Rattler. You have visual?"

I could see everything from up here. "I do. Vehicle approaching, 300 yards out." It was a pickup truck, moving slowly towards him.

"I'm exiting; I'll use the trailer for cover."

"Roger that." I watched as the truck parked on the other side of the gate. A big man got out, and then he opened the back door for someone else. It wasn't a person; it was a dog. It was the biggest fucking dog I'd ever seen, twice the size of a German Shepherd, brown with white patches. As soon as its feet hit the ground, it was running for the gate.

"It's heading for Vic," my spotter said. "Shoot it!"

I tracked it, but the dog was moving too fast for me to shoot at this range. I let out a relieved sigh when the dog didn't attack Vic. It just wagged its tail and licked his face as he petted and scratched it. "I think they know each other," I said.

"Safe your weapons, boys," a voice said from behind me. I froze; I'd never heard a sound. "We don't want anyone getting hurt here."

I took my finger off the trigger and looked back. Two men with pistols were standing there. I had zero chance of taking them out while lying prone in the other direction with a bolt-action rifle, and my spotter just had a scope out. "Do what he says," I said. I pulled the bolt of my rifle back, ejecting the live round and leaving the action open.

One of the men moved forward, taking my rifle and my spotter's AR-15. "Sit down and watch, we don't want to hurt you," the man told us.

He hadn't taken my pistol; that and the fact that they could have killed us easily if they wanted to said we wouldn't die here. We watched as the driver of the truck opened the gate, and the big guy walked forward. He embraced Vic, and we all relaxed.

Vic's POV

I smiled as I saw Carson emerge. "Thank you for coming out," I said.

"I figured it was you when you said Vegas," he said. "I started heading this way as soon as you dropped your sniper off." He opened the back door, and a wolf jumped out. She was running towards me, wagging her tail before she started licking my face as she sat by me.

I took a deep sniff; she smelled like Heather and Carson! "Heather?"

"WOOF!" She started licking my face again. I moved my hands down her flanks, petting her while she had her head on my shoulder, and felt the bumps. "The twins? How?"

Carson was up to us now, carrying a big duffel bag and a small Igloo cooler. "She got bitten in the attack, but we gave her werewolf blood and a mating bite. She pulled through; Doc said the change was slow enough for her healing to save the babies."

"Amazing," I said. "Why is she still a wolf?"

"She can't change back until they are born. If she shifted, she'd lose them."

It made sense. I stood up and embraced the Alpha, then looked down at the bag and cooler. "What's this?"

"We're having a family reunion, and Rori brought this along. She got it from your basement." I unzipped it; it was our cash. I took out a bundle of twenty-dollar bills and put it in my jacket pocket. "The cooler is from Doc Myers; keep it refrigerated just in case. There's enough to start the change if it's needed. His number and Doc Olson's are in there. Give her the blood and give them a call, but only if there's no other option, and Spider agrees to the change."

"You'd let her make the change?"

"We always thought she'd be a good Beta. Once this crap with the Council is over, we'll find a way to bring you back." While we talked, Heather had moved around and jumped into the trailer. She barked, and we moved back to see her sniffing her Harley's saddle and wagging her tail. "She thanks you for bringing her stuff back," Carson said.

"I should go. I brought some humans along just in case the reception wasn't good," I said.

"You'll always be welcome here, Vic. Fuck the Council and their edicts; you gave us a warning. It wasn't in time to prevent the attack, but it told us we had a mole."

I shook his offered hand. "I won't do it unless we have to. We don't need to attract trouble."

"Take care of Spider Monkey. We're hoping the data she has can tell us how deep the rot has spread in the Council."

"I will." I picked up the Igloo and my bag of cash and started walking back to the waiting SUVs. The trailer pulled past the gate, followed by the truck as they returned to the Pack House. I heard Thor recall for the overwatch as I got to the waiting Brothers. "We're good," I said as I opened the back.

"Did he bring you lunch," Thor asked.

"No, just some stuff for Spider Monkey." We pulled out, heading back to the pickup point for our snipers.

"Jesus Christ, Vic, who are those guys," Rattler said as he loaded his rifle into the case in the back. "Fuckers were on top of us, and we never heard a sound!"

"They take security seriously," I said. "They were probably wondering why a guy with a rifle was walking around by their land outside hunting season. Next time, stay hidden."

"Scared the shit out of me," he said as he got in the back. "You get what you needed?"

"And more than that," I said. "Let's head home. Lunch is on me."

Ch. 32

Colletta Grimes' POV

Cascade Pack House

The impromptu get-together wasn't a surprise to the Packs, as supporting Carson in his time of loss. After all, a human bitten by a werewolf was ALWAYS fatal. His family and their mates gathered in his office, along with allied Alphas on Rori's side. Heather was sitting next to Carson's chair, her head in his lap as he scratched her ears. "She looks good like this," I told her as I came in with Frank.

"She's beautiful," Carson agreed. He had taught her how to mind-link, and she had been introduced to the Pack at breakfast this morning. She hadn't marked Carson back yet, but that would happen after she got her strength back. I still couldn't believe her babies had come through her first shift.

Beta Angelina came into the office; she was still healing from her injuries, just like Carson, but both were able to move around now. "We've got company, Alpha," she said. There was a security computer laptop in the office; turning it on and switching the 80-inch LED screen on the wall, Angelina brought up a camera feed. "West entrance, just down the road to the west," she said. The surveillance cameras were new, bought with some of the money Carson had received for helping take down the Sons of Tezcatlipoca warehouse in Los Angeles. It was state-of-the-art technology, but the rollout so far was taking time. Carson's team had placed cameras near the entry roads and Pack House, plus the public roads leading to and from them. It was going to take months to extend the electronic surveillance perimeter around the rest of the territory, including the area near Triple Falls, where the attack had taken place.

"What do you have?"

"Three vehicles parked here. The lead vehicle with trailer has a driver, looks like four each in the two SUVs behind it."

"That's not a big deal, could be hikers," Sawyer said.

She moved the camera, panning up the hillside and zooming in on the two camouflaged men heading to the top. The zoom was enough to make out their rifles. "Bolt-action sniper rifle and an AR-15," Frank said. "What's up that hill?"

"From the top of that hill, they overlook the entrance," Angelina said. "We almost put a camera up there."

Frank nodded. "What have you done in response?"

"We're sending men and cars to that entrance. We're assuming hostile, so we're bringing noncombatants to the safe room. The two wolves on patrol in that sector have been sent to the top of the hill to observe and report. They have packs and pistols with them, so if these guys are human, they'll move them along. We get poachers up here occasionally."

"Go down and look at the vehicles again," I said. Angelina zoomed in on the lead.

"That's our trailer," Rori said. "And our truck. I bet that's Vic, bringing Heather her stuff." Heather lifted her head and licked Carson's hand, her tail whapping on the ground.

"Who are the others, then?"

"Human friends. He's probably not sure of the reception he'll get," I replied.

"Good, you can give him the bag," Rori said as she looked over to the corner.

"Give Vic some units of blood," Chase said. Everyone looked at him funny. "We had planned to let Vic change her when the rules changed, and she wasn't pregnant. Heather just proved that Mom and baby should survive a bite if they get werewolf blood in time. If Vic has the blood, he can keep her alive until one of our Packs can help."

"I've instructed Doc Myers to put it together with the IV and instructions," Carson said. "I'm going to meet Vic and get Heather's stuff."

"Too bad she can't ride her Harley until she gives birth," Rori said with a smile.

"At least she'll have it here. Come on, love, let's go say hello." He grabbed the bag and left with Beta Angelina behind him and Heather trotting alongside, her tail wagging furiously back and forth.

He hadn't been gone two minutes when his phone rang. The Caller ID was from the Council. I picked it up. "Alpha Carson Nygaard's office, this is Colletta," I said.

"Ah, Colletta, this is Chairman Coffey. I need to speak to Alpha Carson."

I bet he did. "I'm sorry, Mr. Chairman, but Alpha Carson is running it out on the territory. He's not responding to us yet."

"I'm sorry to hear that. I suppose it's expected to go off the rails after the loss of a loved one," Coffey said.

"Yes, his family has rallied around him. Can I take a message?"

"Please let the Alpha know that we are watching him. I shouldn't have to remind him that aiding and abetting a Council fugitive is grounds for removal and imprisonment," he said gravely.

"I assume you are passing this same warning along to all the Alphas? Or are you singling out Carson for some reason?" I was getting a little pissed.

"I already warned all the Packs, but your son doesn't always listen now, does he?"

"I will pass the warning along, Mr. Chairman. I'm sure he'll give it due consideration." What I really wanted to do was reach through the phone and strangle him. Frank could feel my anger and pulled me down into his lap, wrapping his arms around me.

"You do that, Miss Nygaard." He hung up.

"Asshole couldn't even call me Luna," I said.

"Well, he can't call you Mrs. Grimes because we're keeping that secret," Frank said as he pulled me to his side. "I caught the gist of it. You should warn Carson the Council may have spies out there too."

I passed the warning along to Carson, who was pulling away in a truck. "Don't worry, Mom. I'm not letting him on my Pack lands, and I'm not giving him anything that isn't his."

Sawyer broke in. "They might have spies beyond our borders, so better safe than sorry. When he's gone, call the Council and report he left the SUV and trailer with Heather's stuff at your Pack border. You couldn't do anything about it because he had humans backing him up."

"Good idea, bro. Gotta go, we're almost there."

Frank pushed me to my feet. "We should be going soon, love. The plane will be ready to leave in an hour for Washington."

"Good time to leave, I suppose. Rori, we'll see if we can find some answers about your grandfather." It took a few minutes to say our goodbyes, and the Omegas had already put our luggage in the car they were driving us in. Carson updated us on the exchange with Vic before we were out of range.

The pilots were almost ready to go as our luggage was loaded. Frank followed the pilot around on his preflight; he was looking, and more importantly smelling, everywhere as we did. He didn't want another bomb on a flight involving our family. I didn't scent anything, so I joined Colletta in the seats as the pilot closed the door and moved to the cockpit. "Everything good," I asked.

"Now it is," Frank said as he took my hand in his. Once we were up at cruising altitude, he took off my seatbelt and pulled me into his lap. "Take those clothes off, mate. We only have a few hours, and I'm not wasting a minute of it," he said.

"You sure that's a good idea?"

"No, but I'm not changing my plans for you."

I smiled and pulled my sweater over my head, tossing it into an empty seat. My bra quickly followed as he unbuttoned my jeans and moved his hand inside. I moaned as his fingers pressed against my wet lips. He worked a finger in while he sucked on each nipple in turn. I was unbuttoning his shirt as my excitement built. The first of my orgasms surged through me as his fingers played me like a fiddle.

When I caught my breath, I got off his lap and removed my boots, followed by my jeans and panties. "My turn," I said as he sat up. I helped pull his shirt off and tossed it with my clothes before I pulled his dress pants and boxers down to his shoes. His cock was hard and reaching towards me as I removed his shoes and pants. We were both down to our socks as I knelt between his legs. "Hands off," I told him. "I need to take the edge off."

He moaned and threw his head back as I leaned forward and took his bulbous head into my mouth. I stayed high for a time, swirling my tongue around the frenulum before popping off and licking up and down his length. When I finally took him deep, he gripped the armrests hard as he fought to avoid cumming quickly. I looked up at him and smirked as I took a breath; if he thought he could make this last, he was wrong. I took him deep a few more times, swallowing around him as he pushed into my throat.

partwolf
partwolf
2,312 Followers