Claire and Her Boss Pt. 03

Story Info
Claire continues pleasuring her boss at every opportunity.
1.3k words
4.5
33.9k
25
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeouxCheval
JeouxCheval
391 Followers

"Honey are you home?" Claire's father called from downstairs. Claire, still on her side, looked panicked as her eyes darted toward her open door. Her entire forehead was already flush with sweat and my cum was beginning to drip on to her pliant young thighs.

"Yeah!" she said in a hoarse voice.

"Why aren't you at work?" her father asked.

"I came home during lunch to grab my -" she looked at me and cleared her throat. "To grab my gym stuff. I'm going to workout later."

"Oh ok," he said, "Well I'm just grabbing my sandwich and leaving. Don't stay long! You do NOT want to lose your job, do you?"

"Ha no I don't!" Claire answered. I was really enjoying the ridiculous situation and watching her try to explain away getting fucked by her boss in the middle of the day.

"Seriously," he continued from downstairs, "You need to go above and beyond for Michael. No job is too big." Claire stuck her tongue into her cheek and considered her reply for a moment.

"Yeah he's made me do some pretty bigs jobs already." Claire looked at me with an accusatory face.

"Good," her dad said. "We all know you have to bend over backwards for Mike." I shrugged as if that's not true, that I'm the nicest guy to work for in the world.

"I'm sure he'll tell me to bend over backwards as soon as he wants me to, Dad," Claire got out of her bed and began foraging for clothes. "Did you get your sandwich?"

"Yeah," he said, "Hey why are you driving Mike's truck?" Claire spun to look at me in panic. I smiled and thought a moment. Then I mouthed the phrase 'I made you wash it during lunch.'

"He asked me to get it washed during lunch, Dad!" Claire called down. I could hear her father walk to the window below us and peer out into the driveway.

"He's a great guy," her dad said, conversationally, "But his car is already so clean! I guess he doesn't want anything from the company to be dirty right?"

"Nope!" Claire said, "Nothing dirty about Mike..." Claire found her jeans and I swiftly moved out of bed to stop her from putting them on. I grabbed both of her wrists to hold her in place and spun her around so her back was to me. My cock was already starting to stiffen again just looking at the beauty I had for the taking. I let my hands wander over the front of her body while I sucked on the spots between her neck and shoulders.

"Well drive safe!" her dad called.

"You too!" Claire said, almost entirely distracted. Her father opened the front door and departed for the afternoon. Claire turned around and slapped my chest and I scooped her up into my arms by her tight little ass. She wrapped her legs around me.

"That was ridiculous!" she said, staring into my eyes, "We cannot fuck here ever again!"

"Well," I said, carrying her into her bathroom and setting her down on her own vanity counter. I moved over to turn on her shower. "Once more, then we're done."

"No!" she said, hopping down and turning to leave for her bedroom. I grabbed her by her wrist again to stop her and let my other hand find the front of her neck. I applied a healthy amount of pressure to remind her who was in charge. She stopped cold. "What if he comes back?"

I didn't answer. I just guided her over to the shower and let her feel my shaft press against her petite frame as I pressed her into the rapidly heating shower.

"Claire," I said, "Next time you can come to my place. But I am going to have you again... right now." She cooed and trembled a little, knowing resistance would not work. I spun her around and kissed her fiercely before leaning down and scooping her up into my arms with both of my biceps under her knees.

I pressed Claire against the tile of her shower and briefly used one free hand to guide my dick to her tight young pussy. She looked into my eyes with a clear sense of longing, fear, and submission. I pressed forward and my member slid into her folds again. She moaned and her arms wrapped around my shoulders.

I spent the next ten minutes pounding her into the shower wall and sucking on the flesh of her neck. I didn't let up. I used her inner folds to please my cock until I pulled her whole weight down on my shaft and let another cumshot ravage her barely legal cunt. She bucked wildly on my shaft until her own release came. I held her against the wall and kissed her cheek.

* * *

The next day I invited Claire to my high rise apartment. She arrived in the consummate little black dress and black heels. The dress hugged her torso and hips and then flared out to her thighs. I had set the place up with a fire, candlelight, and elegantly prepared meal. Two glasses of wine waited for us a table overlooking the city at dusk.

Over dinner we talked about all her future plans. She wanted to study marketing, she wanted to study abroad in either Spain, Chile, or Panama. She had broken up with her boyfriend a week before asking me for a job. And she was really enjoying how I had my way with her whenever I wanted.

When she finished her main course I wanted to bolt over the table and wreck every one of her pliant holes, but instead I - without a word - took her hand and led her over to my couch.

"And what are we doing here, sir?" Claire asked.

"I'm returning the favor, so to speak," I said. "I think you've earned a little individual attention."

"Oh, how's that?" she asked as I pushed her down to sit on the couch. I knelt in between her knees and pressed her legs apart. I was delighted to see she was again panty-less for the evening and her waxed teen pussy looked so delicious. I pulled her hips to the edge of the couch and lifted the remaining dress material that was in my way.

"Oh I... " she started as I began kissing her inner thighs and rubbing the outside of her rapidly engorging lips. "I've never had..." she trailed off. My couch was obscenely large and the young nymph fit on it perfectly. I pulled back a moment.

"You've never had a man go down on you before?" I asked. She shook her head, nervously. I let out a deep sigh and reflected on the injustice of the universe. "That is a crime, Claire. Tell me what you like as we go."

With that I pushed one of her hands away from reflexively defending her pelvis and pinned it to the couch. Her other hand found its way to my salt and pepper hair right as my tongue began to lap at her young clit. My fingers began trailing up and down her inner lips and then I increased the pressure from my tongue as two of my fingers slipped into her teen pussy. I applied forward pressure against her vaginal walls and felt her almost completely open up to the experience.

She tasted amazing. Which, of course, I knew she would. Her fingers wrapped into my hair much harder than before and she let out a deep, guttural moan.

"Oh my god," she said. "Oh. Oh. My. God...Michael..." And I felt like God too. For fifteen minutes I let her peak and valley until finally the combination of my fingers, tongue, and the wine I had poured her all night finally culminated in a thunderous orgasm for the vixen splayed out on the couch. I savored the final taste of her juices and let her come down from the high of my attention.

When she finally opened her eyes I stood up and unzipped my pants.

JeouxCheval
JeouxCheval
391 Followers