Claire Ch. 01: It Begins

Story Info
Luke's life will take a turn and may be permanet!
4.7k words
4.47
18.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The new life of Claire

Chapter 1: The journey begins

Have you ever Heard how your life can change forever with 1 decision? That happened to me and it hasn't been the same since then.

My life has been rather boring since I can recall, 5 bedroom home in Augusta, Maine with 2 siblings, I am the youngest and my parents were always working, I was pretty much left to set for myself; I've always been skinny and rather short 5´2 due lack of sun I've always been pale and my skin gets red with the sun so I've always avoided it, my hair has always been kept bulky but short, like Justin Bieber style, but less care into it, blondish with some light brown in it, my eyes are grey, my body has always been on the fem side but I always saw myself as a male, I never fancied the idea of being a girl till recent.

On my 18th birthday I also finished high school and had secure a good college in England, it was always a dream of mine to study over there as the English accent is something that truly fascinates me, life was getting better from being the ignored child to a life of success, my last days on Maine one would think were full of family time and joy but no, I was basically left alone in my bedroom all summer, since I wasn't a sport person all I did was play videogames and talk with strangers over the web.

One day while chatting I met this British gal, 30 yo which was strangely enough a big turn on, something I didn't even know about me, we were talking about how the life in UK is, she turns out to be living close to where I would be moving to, Dorset to be more precise, while I wasn't thinking much about her at first, within a few days our conversations became more frequent, she asked me about my personal life and showed genuine interest, something I had not tasted in my 18 years that I could remember, I was hooked into her conversations, for the entire month we chatted for a few minutes a day and sometimes hours on what it was night on her end; even talked in the end and I was really connected to Elizabeth, her English accent is all I could think, while her voice tone was not very fem it was still delightful and I was very excited to meet her; I would fantasize about her every night and masturbate thinking on her, while my dick was not very small it was also not the best to pleasure women, something that really threw me off and one of the reasons why I never made an attempt to meet a girl over here.

Elizabeth kept bringing how much she liked fem guys and that my body type was really awesome, I was really embracing the opportunity of this new possible life and was very happy about it; the day finally came when I traveled to Uk, my family covered everything but didn't bother to show up for me, not even a goodbye message, as far as I knew they were happy I was gone; they were going to help me set up in Uk, but at least I didn't have to pay out of pocket for things there.

The trip was fine and so was arriving to Uk, Elizabeth couldn't meet me up due her working hours, which was perfect since I was a mess arriving, my apartment was shared with another student but we had our private bedroom, very small but still private which was nice, when I arrived my roommate wasn't there so I had time to put everything where it should be, sleep, eat something and then try to catch up with things, this collage was very orthodox and students were meant to behave according to their code, I was meant to read this code before I started my lessons so I decided to dig in, when a knock on the door disturbed my peace, I went to check it out and it was the outside door, after I opened I realized no one was there, how strange? Before I closed the door I noticed below me flowers with a card, maybe for my roomie I thought?

They were mostly roses of various colors but the card said "I hope you have a lovely time in your new apartment" signed "Miss Elizabeth"

The first time ever I got flowers, that made me feel very happy in a strange way, Elizabeth always made specifics on how much she liked my not manly body and till this moment that didn't make me wonder anything, but flowers? Hmm interesting touch I thought, the day went without much changes, I met my roomie, a guy that was very into sports and in the soccer team or as they call it here, football, will be hard to get ahold of all this new slang for sure, much taller and quite athletic in comparison to me.

- Oi I am Jake nice to meet you

- Hi, I am Luke, nice to meet you too Jake

- I won't be around much but I do expect that you clean after yourself, I'll do the same, would that be possible?

- Yes of course, no problem.

- Brilliant, see you around Luke

He then went inside his room and didn't see him around for the day, when I got a msg for Elizabeth that got me all happy out of nowhere, for the first time in my life a women wanted me, that was so awesome! I went inside my room to chat with her.

- Hey hun! Did you get my gift?

- Hi Eli! Yes I got them thank you! They are beautiful!

- Wonderful to hear darling, how´s the new apartment?

- Is pretty good thanks! This is the first time you ever call me darling hehe

- Indeed, how do you feel about it?

- Is nice thanks

I was blushing a lot by then and could feel the heat in my body.

- Glad to hear it hun, Friday night is when I have time and I'll expect you at my home, you know we are close and I'll make you some nice dinner.

- Aww you don't have to, we can just go out and eat somewhere.

- I want to, I'll expect you at 7pm hun I know your lessons will start Monday thus I'll text you the address.

She sent the address soon after with a final message.

- See you there love, will get back to work now and please darling, do not play with yourself till Friday.

She had never ever said something like that to me, this was happening all too fast but I was all in for it, my dreams coming to a reality and Friday was just 5 days from today! But no touching myself? That was still spinning in my head, the first night was hard as I normally touched myself all nights but I told my self that she was worth it.

Second and third night were also hard but plausible, forth night however... I did touch my self but stopped, just thinking on her words, I just couldn't continue and I loved how much control those words had over me, did I like to be dominated? Hmm.

The day finally arrived and I got the best clothes I could get, a nice shirt, pants and nice shoes, went to her address, she described the home to me to be a small manor and she was not wrong, 2 floors, looked a bit old, covered in several vines, plants and trees, which made things more interesting and giving a classic touch, the entrance was just a small rock fence and an iron small gate which gave a very classic British touch, a home I would truly love to live at. The fence of the land was wide and long thus any other houses were not that close to her, she was living in a big neighborhood tho with many houses near hers.

I knocked on the door and there she was waiting for me, this beautiful redhead women with magnificent blue eyes and a wonderful short dress in high heels waiting for me, her muscles were an instant surprise for me, while she was not very tunned up, it was very clear she was quite strong.

- Well hello darling, is finally lovely to meet you

Before I could reply she pulled me in and closed the door and walked me in to her dining room

- It is... really awesome to meet you finally Eli...

- Please in my home refer to me as miss Eliz and yes, I was waiting for this moment with quite the excitement.

Miss Eliz? What was all this about? This was all shocking to me but I couldn't think that straight on, I noticed I had one of the hardest Bonners ever in my life, this was turning me on a lot.

- Yes... miss Eliz

- Good good, now let me show you the surprise darling.

She then showed me a wonderful dinning table, full of colors and a few candles, this had to be the most romantic dinner I've ever seen in my life, Elizabeth then just crouched a bit next to me to whisper in my ear and said:

- Were you good and didn't play with yourself hun?

I felt like a tomato and turned to see her and I tried my best to speak but no words were coming out of my mouth, simply no words at all, she simply gave me a quick glance down and I instinctively covered my private area feeling all embarrassed, she simply did a small laugh and said:

- Is ok hun, don't be ashamed I am sure I'll get to know you soon enough.

I was in pure shock and unable to move or speak of what was happening, I was in truly disbelief and I could already feel pre-cum dripping out, I've never been this aroused in my entire life.

Elizabeth simply sat me down in the table right next to her, our chairs weren't exactly facing the table but a rather 35° angle, we sat on the long side of the table, I tried to correct it but Elizabeth simply said.

- No no, is better this way, I like your sight far better than this table.

I was still in shock and unable to do much, she made an amazing filet mignon with asparagus.

Her body sight was fascinating to me, this had to be the first time in my life I've ever been this near to a beautiful woman in my life, I got to admit her body shape wasn't all that fem as I would expect but still very beautiful, her scent got me hooked and my hands were still not moving to touch my plate, suddenly she brought to my mouth a bite of the filet with her fork.

- here darling have a taste.

I simply opened my mouth and took it, it was delightful, truly an amazing experience, I've never had something so amazing before in my life. She then gave me a warm and beautiful smile and simply said:

- too agressive?

- n... no... o is...

- take a deep breathe, actually take a few it will help.

I did as she asked me, god I loved her giving me orders, I was discovering so much about me today. It worked and I felt better to talk.

- thank you Eli... sorry miss Eliz

- good, you catch up on quickly, I've been meaning to ask you but I wanted to wait till today, but are you a virgin Hun?

I felt feeling red as a tomato right there Infront of there, there was no hiding my Bonner as this point.

- y... yes miss Eliz

- good

She then kept eating and didn't said much, I forced myself into eating too, the dish was an amazing experience and helped me to calm down a bit.

- Miss Eliz... why did you ask if I am a virgin?

- I'll let you know after dinner darling, patience now.

Dinner went fast, we continue talking but not like before in the chat room, it felt a bit different.

After dinner she took me to a cozy fire place with a nice green silky feeling couch upstairs, pillows and blankets waiting for us.

She sighted me to sit down and so I did, she sat right next to me, making our bodies touch, I instinctively tried to move but she said:

- is ok Hun, I like it like this, don't you?

- yes miss Eliz, sorry I was...

- no need to apologize, I understand Hun.

She grabbed my hands very near where my Bonner was still rock hard and looked me straight into my eyes and said:

- so you've noticed how straight forward I've been, don't you Hun?

- yes miss

- that is because I know what I want and I want what you can be, you have so much potential Hun and you could be so much; I want to take your virginity darling and I want to be your first one, would you allow me such honors?

- yes miss Eliz, that would be really awesome

She smiled back at me and leaned near me for my first kiss, our lips slowly touch and felt like kissing the clouds, her skin was very soft and really something else her hands were a bit rough but still very enjoyable, her scent had me trapped and her very soft lips were making my mind race. She kissed and allowed me to stay in my pace, soon her tongue met mine, they were then playing she then moved to my neck and started to kiss it, I felt rushed but wonderful, her lips in my neck were making my drip more cum, I felt that I was going to cum with the slightest touch of her. She started to unbutton my shirt and licked my hairless pink nipples, this was a whole new experience but it felt very good, she licked then and played with them and felt awesome, I reached to touch her and she looked at me and said.

- not yet darling, right now I want this all be for you.

I nodded and allowed her to keep playing with me as she saw fit, she played a bit more with my nipples which made me moan, I moaned for the first time in my life and felt wonderful, I noticed her smiling but didn't make much of that as I was in heaven, she then started to go down on me, kissing my flat belly and put a finger in mouth, I started to lick it and kept moaning, I never had a deep voice but today was rather lees deep than usual in my moans.

She started to unbutton my pants and pulled them down, reviling my hard dick, already dripping and covered in pre cum, my dick of 5 inch, pink and pale, with barely any hair as I in general barely had any in my body besides my head; she held me on my wrist and keep kissing around it, but not directly, teasing me to an extreme where I felt a whole new level of arousal. Her soft lips were making me feel so much, her soft touch and lips were making my body feel pleasure like never before. She then did something that really got me out of trance, with her arms she pulled me down, then pushed my legs up exposing by butt, she started to lick my butt and I got all weirded out and had to say something

- miss Eliz what are you doing?

She ignored and kept licking it, it felt strange but good, I've never played with my butt before, with her hands she went back to my nipples, it kept me in a high level of arousal which made me not want to ask her again, after all it looked like she knew what she was doing.

Then I felt a finger go inside my but, I felt very weird about it, like if I had to poop and while it didn't hurt it was still weird

- Miss Eliz please stop this is weirding me out, please miss.

She stopped and went in front the fire place, started to remove her dress and said:

- remember that I said I wanted to take your virginity hun?

- yes miss... Eliz

- I never said which one did I?

I was utterly shocked and wanted to run, what was she planning to do I asked myself.

Then she removed her dress, her bra and panties, revealing a beautiful big bubble but, her amazing figure with a very tinny waist and a bit too wide back but her muscles were showing, was she going to rape me? I started to wonder then she looked at me over her back and said:

- Darling I am about to make you into the person you really are and you will love it, is that understood?

- Yes... miss Eliz

Why did I said that! I didn't want to say that but I did, what was wrong with me!

She then turned around and I saw it, a very big 11 inch cook, not the thickest I've seen in my porn videos but that length was terrifying, It was a trans women! It all made more sense now. She stood there and said:

- come here and kneel before my sweetie

- yes miss Eliz

My body moved and kneeled Infront of her, I had to get out, I was so horny that I didn't care she had a dick, or maybe I liked the idea? The thoughts were rushing in as an avalanche but my body was in auto pilot.

- beg me to suck my bit dick sweetie

- beg you?

- you will address me as miss Eliz, is that clear Hun?

Then she put the pointy part of her right heel in my balls, without much pression but enough to make it clear that there would be consequences if I said no.

- Yes miss Eliz won't happen again

- good gal, now beg me

Gal? Did I hear that right? But my mouth was already moving before I could process it.

- miss Eliz may I please suck your dick?

- try harder

- miss Eliz may I please suck your big dick so I can give you proper pleasure?

- good gal, you may luv.

She then with a hand put her big cock Infront of my mouth and I slowly opened it, she put her massive thing inside and with one hand gave me a check care, I started to move in and out of my mouth, I was barely able to get the tip inside, she started to moan, god that was some hot moaning, she was moaning with such a feminine voice I forgot for a moment I was sucking a cock.

- oh that's a good girl, you are doing a wonderful job!

I wanted to say something, I am not a girl and wanted to say something, she grabbed my head and started to thrust harder into my mouth which made me gag and I had to hard pull out, I coughed and tried to recover but she simply grabbed my by my arms, tossed me into the couch, pulled up my legs and started to lick my but again, now putting in 2 fingers, that made me twitch, I felt the urge to poop but had to control it, it started to hurt just a little bit but she was being nice by playing with my nipple, and still leaking with her tongue around my butt, my dick had never been this hard before, dripping like crazy begging to be touched, I moved my hand to stroke it I couldn't wait for her to play with it, but she stopped me with her hand.

- But miss Eliz..

She stopped leaking just to tell me:

- Enjoy what you receive darling, don't be greedy.

- Yes miss Eliz

I have no idea why her words had such power in me, but I didn't try again to touch my dick, then I felt the third finger, now it started to hurt, not to a very big painful level but still painful.

- I know it hurts hun, you'll find that just after a bit of this, all you'll feel is pleasure.

She wasn't wrong, after a few minutes of her 3 fingers inside it didn't hurt, my strange feeling was also lowering and was feeling good, her other hand was rubbing my inner tights really close to my dick teasing me hard; I never thought I could feel this level of pleasure from behind, her forth finger went inside but it didn't hurt much and as she said, after a bit the pain went away, I was feeling pretty good and was moaning a lot by then, this is by far the most intense experience of pleasure I've ever felt in my life, a strange rather cold liquid went inside my butt, I opened my eyes to see miss Eliz putting a liquid in her big dick as well, she looked at me and said:

- I am ready to deflower you darling, are you ready?

I was very afraid and felt my heart beating so hard my chest was going to explode, I didn't do anything but surely she saw the fear in my face, she went down to kiss me, I felt her body press against my dick, the first touch of the evening and was wonderful, her gorgeous tits touching me, her nipples rubbing mine and her lips making me feel amazing, such a hot woman right above me; then I felt it, the dick started to press against my but, it was big, very big, I felt the pressure building up and the dick starting to penetrate me, the rush of pain invaded me, I am not sure what face I made but miss Eliz was there for me, with her hands she gave me a hug and whispered in my ear:

- Is ok, I know it hurts, but remember pain will go away, be a good girl and take it.

Then I felt how it started to make my hole wider and wider, she took her time and didn't rush it, it was a lot of pain but she didn't stop, I hugged her with my arms and legs right after I felt how my butt didn't expand any more, but she kept going inside me, I felt a strong tingle inside me, like she touched a spot and I left out a moan in mid of my pain face.

- I touched your girly spot, didn't I sweetie?

- My spot... miss Eliz?

She pulled a bit out, adjusted and then pushed it back in, hurt again but I felt that tingly, now stronger and I felt an orgasm building up, what was happening? I left out a big sound of pleasure, then miss Eliz went again and softly thrusted to my spot and again, the pressure and pleasure were building up, she went a bit up where I could see her wonderful figure, her big breasts, her strong arms and hands grabbing my legs into a position for her to pound me. Oh god what was she doing to me! She started to thrust harder and faster right into my spot, she kept going and going, my body started to shake, my mind went blank wide and I felt the orgasm growing without even touching my dick, I Instinctively rushed to play with my dick but she stopped me with her hand and thrusted harder into my spot with a beautiful smile on he face, then finally I felt how my entire body came, not only my dick but my body, I couldn't think and couldn't stop shaking, she stopped thrusting but didn't remove her dick from inside of me, hugged me and started to leak my ear, after a few seconds I felt my thoughts coming back to me and was able to put attention on what she was doing to me, she then whispered to me:

12