Claire Ch. 04

Story Info
Wife's friend finally get her peace and a whole lot more.
4.7k words
4.52
8.9k
7
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth story about a loyal husband, his wife, their friend, and the adventures they get it to. If you haven't read the previous stories, you may wish to so you understand what has transpired so far.

Please forgive the spelling and the grammar. I am not a writer and do not pretend to be one.

As I drove to the Hilton, Kim undid my pants, reached in, and pulled out my already hard cock.

She gave it a few strokes, then leaned over and began to lick it. Claire looked over, "I wish I could be in the middle seat." Kim stopped working my dick, turned to Claire, with a big smile, "Your turn is coming." Then she went back to sucking my cock.

Claire, feeling left out, started playing with Kim's tits. Kim instinctively opened her legs to allow Claire access to her pussy. "Not that I want to stop this fun, but I think you two need to put your dresses back on. I don't think they would appreciate you being naked in the Hilton lobby."

Claire sat up, reach back, and got her dress. She had to wiggle around to get it on. Kim just kept sucking on my dick.

"Kim, we are all most there." Looking up with do I have to stop eyes. "Kim." "

"OK," she sat up, wiping off the saliva from her cheeks. Claire handed her the dress. Kim had to squirm and wiggle to get it back on.

"Kim, did you forget something?" she looked at me. I look down at my crotch.

"Oh, your right," she grabbed my dick and put it back in my pants but didn't zip it up.

"I want to be able to get to it later."

We pulled into the parking lot.

Being the gentleman, I walked around and opened the door for them. Both girls flashed me their bald eagles as they got out. I reached behind the seat and grabbed a bag.

"What is that?" Kim asked.

"It looks like my sample bag for the adult novelties," Claire said,

"It sure is. You never can tell when you may need this." I said.

"We're going to have some fun tonight," Claire said.

We walked up to the registration desk, "I would like a room for the night, please."

The man behind the registration desk looked to be in his 20's, "Do you have a reservation?"

"No, we just need a place to rest for the night."

I have no double beds, only king size. Will that be OK?" He said as he looked over to the girls with a smile.

Kim looked at Claire and chuckled.

"That would be fine," Claire said.

"Fine with me too," Kim said, then blew the guy a kiss.

"Do you have your driver's license?"

"Yes." I pulled out my wallet and handed it to him. While he was working on the registration, I felt a cold hand reaching in my open zipper in pulling out my hard cock. I took a quick glimpse down to see Claire's hand inside my pants I then looked up at her face. She just gave me a great big grin. Then I looked over to Kim. She had a big grin too. Looking behind her, I saw she had raised the hem of her dress up above her waist so if anybody walked in, they could see her ass.

We finished up the registration

"Sir, do you want me to have your luggage brought up to your room?"

"No. I will can carry it," as I picked up our toy bag.

Smiling, he handed me a key to the room, "Your room is on the 69th floor. The elevators are across the room."

Once inside the elevator, we all turned and faced the registration desk. I noticed the young man watching us. Claire and Kim looked at each other, then at the young man. Giggling, they stripped off their dresses, waving to him. He smiled and waved back. I pushed the 69th-floor button, the door closed, and the elevator started up. Both girls dropped to their knees, pulled my cock out, and began to lick and suck it.

The elevator started to slow down. "I think someone is getting on," I said. Finally, the elevator stopped, doors opened. There stood a black woman. She looked to be a business professional, she was wearing a dress suit with the hem of her skirt above her knees, and her hair pulled back. She was a little older than us. She looked at me, then down to see Kim and Claire sucking on my cock.

"Nice night," I said.

Nonchalantly she replied, "Yes, it is."

She stepped into the elevator. She stood next to me with Kim at her feet, sucking my cock. Every so often, she would glance at the girls. Finally, the elevator doors closed and resumed up.

I asked her, Are you here at a business meeting?"

Looking up at me, "Yes," She then returned her gazed back down at Kim,

"Out of town meeting?" I asked. She did not respond, still watching the girls

"What floor are you going to?"

"The 69th."

I tried to have a casual conversation with the woman about how pleasant the weather has been and some other small talk. She just kept watching my cock being sucked. She finally looked up to me, "Yes, the weather has been nice." But her thought seemed to be elsewhere.

Kim placed a hand on the woman's calf. Her eyes opened up with surprise, but she didn't look down. Without any residence, Kim slowly eased her hand further up the woman's leg to the inside of her knee. Still, no objection. Kim took this as a sign to continue further to the hem of her dress. Finally, her hand disappeared underneath the material. The woman changed her stance, opening her legs to allow Kim better access. I watched the expression on the woman's face as Kim's hand crept further. Her eyes closed, her breathing became shorter and quicker, then a low moan slipped from her lips. I assumed Kim had reached the woman's crotch and slipped her finger inside of her.

The elevator bell rang, signaling we had reached our floor, the doors opened, but nobody moved. Kim with her hand buried under the woman's dress. The woman, eyes closed, enjoying kim's eferts. Claire working on my cock. Finally, as the doors closed. I reached over and pushed the door open button. The businesswoman awoke from her trance, cleared her throat, and said, "I need to get going." Kim pulling her hand from under the woman's dress, held it in front of the woman, licking her fingers. The woman's face turned red with embarrassment. She then stepped out of the elevator and headed down the hall, stopping at room 6904.

Both girls got up off the floor, picked up their dresses, leaving my dick out. "I guess it's time for us to go," Claire said.

Grinning, "I think your right," Kim said. The girls walked naked down the hall in the same direction as the woman.

As we reached the woman, she was fumbling to pull the key card out of her purse. She looked up as we passed her. Kim gave her a smile. She smiled back.

"Here is our room 6905, Claire said. I pulled our room key card out of my pocket and opened the door. As we walked in, Kim and I looked back at the woman. "Good night," I said.

"Good night to you too."

Kim gave her a big smile, licked her lips, and blew her a kiss. The woman smiled back.

Come on, Kim, we got other things to do, Claire said impatiently. I walked in, took off my clothes, and laid on the bed. Claire, already naked, crawled between my legs and started sucking on my rock-hard cock.

Kim walked over to the side of the bed. She, too, was naked, then began to crawl into the bed. She swung her leg over my chest and sat down facing me, giving me a clear view of her wet pussy. Next, she reached down, spread her pussy wide open, "Are you going to just look at it, or are you going to eat it? I am so horny; I need my pussy eaten." Before I could answer, she grabbed the back of my head, pulling it into her sopping wet pussy. I immediately began to lick and suck on her clit.

"Oh, that's it, that's what I need, that's so good, keep going." I've never heard Kim so vocal.

Before Kim reached an orgasm, there was a knock at the door. Kim, startled, jumped up off my face. "Who in the world could that be?"

"Well, since your standing, Kim, why don't you answer it," I said.

Claire was still working on my cock. I looked down, our eyes met. Then with a smirk, she worked all of my cock down her throat. I felt her throat muscles contract around my shaft. "Oh, Fuck, that's great," I said. She was still looking into my eyes as she gagged a little. Then she pulled out haft way, her throat muscles releasing their grip on my shaft. She then pushed the shaft back down her throat till her nose was against my pubic mound. Claire repeated her efforts till I was on the brink of blowing my load down her throat.

In the background, I heard Kim ask, "Who's there?" I couldn't make out the answer, but I did hear Kim release the latch and open the door. She started talking to whoever was there. The conversation wasn't very loud, and I couldn't make it out. Kim walked in, holding the hand of the woman from the elevator.

"This is Cleo," Kim announced. "She couldn't sleep from all the noise that we were making, so she wanted to know if she could join us. She had on a white lace thong and matching shelf bra. The white material against her dark skin made her look very sexy.

Cleo, looking at Claire, my cock down her throat, said, "Hello, I hope you don't mind me joining you."

Claire, letting my cock fall from her mouth. "Sure, not at all."

"The more, the merrier," I said.

Cleo took her Bra and panties off, showing her smooth shaved pussy and drak brown areolas. At the center of each were two very hard, thick nipples. Then, reaching back, she undid the hairpins that held her hair, letting it fall around her breasts.

"Tim, don't get distracted. I believe you promised me something," Claire said. I thought for a second, then remembered I promised to fuck her and had not yet. Claire was still on her knees in front of me, moved up, straddling my hips, then lowered herself slowly onto my rigid cock. "Oh, Yea." When she had the whole thing deep insider herself, "Oh, My, I've missed this." She started slowly moving up and down, increasing the tempo.

I glanced over to Kim and Cleo. Kim was sucking on one of her hard nipples and had her two fingers deep in Cleo's pussy. Cleo's eyes were closedin ecstasy.

Claire got off my cock, laid on her back at the edge of the bed. I moved back between her legs, raising them high enough so I could look at her gaping open pussy. I lined up my missile on her target and slammed at home. "Oh. That's It. Fuck That Pussy." Claire said.

She grabbed my ass, pulling my cock deep inside her. "Oh, Fuck my pussy, Fuck Me." I fucked her hard and long as she yelled harder, deeper. She reached down and started to play with her clit as I pumped her. Claire's body became tense. I knew she was about to cum. I pulled back till only the tip of my cock was in her hole, then slammed back in as hard and deep as I possibly could. She screamed out, "I, Am, Cumming." I pulled my cock out. As I did, she began to squirt, her cum landing on my dick.

When she finished squirting, I slammed my dick back in her pussy. She immediately began shaking as another orgasm ripped through her body, all the while making nonintelligent sounds as she climaxed.

Close to cumming myself, I kept pumping her till I blew my load deep inside her. My balls empty, I fell back into a chair. Claire just laid their lags wide, pussy open, leaking my cum down her ass, totally spent.

I looked over to Kim and Cleo. They had moved to the bed and were in 69 positions with Cleo on top.

Claire had moved next to them on the bed and was watching them as they licked and sucked each other's pussy. When Claire had recovered, she got up and got the bag with the toys in it. Reaching inside, she pulled out an unwrap butt plug, a flesh-colored double-headed dildo, and a bottle of lube. The butt plug was 1-1/2 inches round stainless steel with a tapered shape and a green jeweled end. The latex dildo was two inches in diameter and 18 inches long. With her selections, she moved over to Kim's head that was buried in Cleo's pussy. Kim looked up into Claire's eyes and knew what she was planning. Kim watched as her friend squirted a large amount of lube on Cleo's ass cheeks, then she placed the double-headed dildo at the entrance of Cleo's passion hole. With a little pleasure. Cleo's pussy slowly allowed the plastic dick to enter. Once the tip of the head made it past her outer lips, the rest slid in easily. Claire pushed the plastic dick deeper with each stroke till she had haft of it deep inside the black woman's cunt.

Cleo, her new friend, deep in her pussy, barely felt Clare working the butt plug in her ass. Cleo finally realized what was happening and started to resist. Kim tightened her hold on Cleo so her friend could get the butt plug into her ass. Claire managed to push the plug in her ass a little.

"Cleo, relax. You will love the feeling once it is in." Claire said. She did as she suggested allowing Claire to push it most of the way in, and with one final push Cleo let out a small cry as the largest part slipped past her sphincter. Then her greedy ass sucked the rest of the plug in.

Kim released her grip on Cleo. Cleo reached back and felt the end of the plug protruding out of her ass. "This is a first for me, I had heard anal sex always hurts, but it only hurt for a few seconds. Your right, Claire. It does feel great."

Kim maneuvered herself, so she was on her hands and knees facing away from Cleo. Their butts were just far enough apart. Claire lined up the dildo with Kim's sopping pussy. Kim eased herself back till the head of the latex monster was at the entrance of her love hole. With one swift movement, Claire grabbed Kim's shoulder, pulled her back, impaling her friend on the dildo. At the same time, Cleo pushed herself back, forcing the dildo deep into Kim's pussy. "Oh, my, God, That's Big," Kim screamed out.

After the initial shock, Kim and Cleo began to rock back and forth, pushing the dildo deeper each time till their asses began to slap each other. Their speed increased, and the slapping sounds got louder. Finally, Kim's legs were shaking, and she orgasmed, falling forward. Letting the dildo slip out of her pussy.

With the dildo still in her pussy, Cleo immediately took hold of the toy and continued pumping it in and out of herself till she, too, had an orgasm falling forward on the bed. They laid there in the afterglow of their sex, holding each other.

Clare, not finished, went back to her toy bag pulled out a big 8-inch black dildo with a 6-inch anal probe attached. She walked over to me to show me her toy. "What do you think?"

"I think you are going to have some fun."

I have never had both holes filled at one time."

"Well, better now than never."

She knelt in front of me, placing the larger part between her lips and tongue, "What are you waiting for?" I said. She looked at me as she held the thing and tried to swallow it down her throat. Finally, she managed to get most of it in, then began to push it in and out of her mouth. As she did, I saw the thing bulge out her throat as she pushed deeper, till she had swallowed the whole thing. Then, she pulled it out of her mouth. As she did, saliva drooled down her chin.

"Wow, that was impressive."

"You think so? Watch this."

She handed the thing to me, stood up, turning around to face the bed, then, bending over, she reached back and spread her ass cheeks, pushing her ass in my face.

"Could you help a girl out?"

"Are you sure you want to try this thing? It's pretty big."

"I'm not sure, but let's give it a try. If it's too big, I will have you stop."

I squeezed out a big glob of lube between her ass cheeks, letting it run down her rectum and covering her pussy. I took hold of her new friend, lined the larger head up with its intended target, and slowly pushed. As soon as the dildo made contact, Claire's pussy opened to accept it.

"That's not so bad," Claire said

Being large, I only got an inch inside her before her pussy began to contract shut, not letting the huge monster entrance.

"Do you want me to keep going?"

"I think so."

I kept applying a small amount of pressure until her vaginal muscles began to relax, and I could get more in.

"How are you doing?"

"It feels big, but I'm OK."

Now that I had haft of the larger part in her pussy it was time to try the anal part. I started by pushing the big one in and out, and she became comfortable, then I started to touch her butt hole with the smaller part.

"I'm getting used to it. Try a little more."

I push the smaller part in a little. With each stroke, I got a little more in. I was slowly pushed more each time. I managed to get almost haft of both parts in.

"Tim, that's all I can take."

'OK."

"Maybe if I held it, I might get it deeper." Claire reached back, took hold of the toy, and continue fucking herself.

I looked over Claire's shoulder at Kim and Cleo, Cleo was asleep with the butt plug still in her ass, and Kim was watching Claire.

I focus my attention back on Claire as she fucked herself in both holes.

I thought, here I am. I just watched my wife and a black woman on their knees fucking each other with a big double-headed dildo. Claire in front of me fucking both her pussy and ass. My cock was so hard and needed attention. I stroke my cock, watching Claire as she had an orgasm. Feeling left out, I was about to give up for the night when Clair looked back at me, smiled, pulled her toy out, and came over.

Without a word, she took the lube, squeezed out a bunch onto my dick, turned around, and lower herself on my to my rod. Kim watched us for a few minutes. Then got up, sat at the edge of the bed, and watched me fuck her best friend. She kept looking straight into Claire's eyes as she bounced on my cock. It must have excited her because she started to play with herself. She then got up and whispered something in Claire's ear. Claire got off my cock, went back to her bag of goodies and pulled out a dildo harness, attached a dildo to it, and put it on. Then she sat on the bed, legs open, stroking the toy.

Kim stood up without a word, took the bottle of lube, and squeezed out some on my cock, putting some in her hand, and spreading it on her pussy. She moved forward, straddling my lap lower her pussy onto my hard cock. She then began to bounce up and down. She leaned close to my ear, in a low voice, said to me, I've always had a fantasy of being double penetrated. She then stopped and said, "Now for the second part."

"Are you ready?" said Claire.

"Yes, I am. Give it to me.'

Clair walked behind Kim. Kim leaned forward, pushing me back, so her ass was open for Claire. Claire squeezed more lube over Kim's ass and the dildo, rubbing over the latex thing and her friend's ass. She stepped closer, holding the fake dick in one hand, and rubbing her ass hole with the other. Claire slowly inserted one finger into Kim's ass. "Slowly," Kim said. Claire resumed rubbing Kim's ass, managing to slide a finger in. "Wow, that feels good," Kim said. Claire continued rubbing, and without Kim realizing, she got a second then a third finger up her ass. Claire guided the dildo and placing the head of the toy at Kim's tight ass hole.

"Are you ready?" Claire asked. Kim nodded yes. She let out a low moan when the head of the latex cock touched her swollen ass hole. Claire began teasingly sliding the head of the dildo up and down the length of her slit, from her rectum to her pussy, bumping against my cock in her pussy, sending waves of pleasure through her friend's body. Though never penetrating her.

"I have never fucked another woman like this before," said Claire. "Do you want me to fuck you?" Kim nodded her head yes. "I said do you want me to fuck you?"

Kim, in a low voice, said, "Yes."

"I SAID, DO YOU WANT ME TO FUCK YOU WITH THIS BIG DILDO?" Claire said in a forceful voice.

Kim responded louder, "YES, YES, FUCK ME, FUCK ME." Claire pushed the latex dildo fast and hard into her best friend's ass, almost knocking us off the chair.

"YES, FUCK ME, HARDER, HARDER." Claire continued her assault on Kim's ass as I shoved my cock deep into her pussy. Very time Claire pushed, I would push. I could feel the hardness of the dildo as it entered Kim.

12